The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LOL NOT TRUE HE CRIED IN TO PEDOSCHUE'S SHOULDER WHEN HE FOUND OUT ABOUT QUINN LYING)

Kurt:...So you like Blaine...

(... HE HAS CRIED TWICE E ER SINCE THE SHOW STARTED. XD)

Finn:: ... *quietly answers, almost a whisper* A-.... A little bit...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... HE HAS CRIED TWICE E ER SINCE THE SHOW STARTED. XD)

Finn:: ... *quietly answers, almost a whisper* A-.... A little bit...

(WELL, HE SHOULD HAVE CRIED IN GRILLED CHEESUS, SO LET'S PRETEND HE DID? OKAY? XD)

Kurt: *bites down on his lip and looks down...shit*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WELL, HE SHOULD HAVE CRIED IN GRILLED CHEESUS, SO LET'S PRETEND HE DID? OKAY? XD)

(OKAY. XD)

Finn: *buries his face in his hand* Oh God, Kurt! I'm so sorry! *slowly, tears begin to blur his vision*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(OKAY. XD)

Finn: *buries his face in his hand* Oh God, Kurt! I'm so sorry! *slowly, tears begin to blur his vision*[/quote]

Kurt: *puts a hand on Finn's back, trying to comfort him, even if he is extremely pissed off at him right now...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *puts a hand on Finn's back, trying to comfort him, even if he is extremely pissed off at him right now...*

Finn: *just sits there, with his face in his hands* I-I feel so stupid... Just-... >_< *Still can't speak correctly....*

(This is what shit looks like, ma'am)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *just sits there, with his face in his hands* I-I feel so stupid... Just-... >_< *Still can't speak correctly....*

(This is what shit looks like, ma'am)
(never. THIS is shit!)

Kurt: *doesn't know what to say... He's not going to lie and tell him it's okay, because it's not... He's pretty mad. He keeps his hand on his back for a few minutes, then he goes into his room*
(Mercedes would be pissed and would kill Finn/Blaine for making Kurt cry, wouldn't she? XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(never. THIS is shit!)

Kurt: *doesn't know what to say... He's not going to lie and tell him it's okay, because it's not... He's pretty mad. He keeps his hand on his back for a few minutes, then he goes into his room*
(Mercedes would be pissed and would kill Finn/Blaine for making Kurt cry, wouldn't she? XD)

(YES. TOTALLY. EXPECIALLY FINN. XD)

Finn: *Wishes he could go back in time and changed what happened... Since Kurt won't talk to him, and since HE can't talk himself right now... Maybe a note would be good? D: *

(Would it? I AM FAILING SO HARD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES. TOTALLY. EXPECIALLY FINN. XD)

Finn: *Wishes he could go back in time and changed what happened... Since Kurt won't talk to him, and since HE can't talk himself right now... Maybe a note would be good? D: *

(Would it? I AM FAILING SO HARD)

(a note? I like this idea! XD)

Kurt: *lays on his bed with his face buried in his pillow, trying to think about something else*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(a note? I like this idea! XD)

Kurt: *lays on his bed with his face buried in his pillow, trying to think about something else*

(Alrighty then, the note it is. XDD)

Finn: *seriously tries to ignore Kurt for the whole day... He can't look at him... It just makes him even more upset... He stays up later then usual when Kurt is sleeping to write that note he was thinking 'bout eariler... Might as well...*

(WILL WRITE THE NOTE OUT WHEN KURT READS IT XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Alrighty then, the note it is. XDD)

Finn: *seriously tries to ignore Kurt for the whole day... He can't look at him... It just makes him even more upset... He stays up later then usual when Kurt is sleeping to write that note he was thinking 'bout eariler... Might as well...*

(WILL WRITE THE NOTE OUT WHEN KURT READS IT XD)
Kurt: *decides it would be best to ignore Finn, no matter how childish it is, which is why he considered not reading the note that was left of his bedside table. His curiosity got the best of him, so he decided to read it just before school starts*
(lolthisisshit)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLL   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *decides it would be best to ignore Finn, no matter how childish it is, which is why he considered not reading the note that was left of his bedside table. His curiosity got the best of him, so he decided to read it just before school starts*
(lolthisisshit)

(Never)

*the note reads*

To Kurt,

I wish I can try to explain what happened yeserday to your face... But it is just too hard... But I will my best in this note... God damnit, it just pains me for you too see me do such a thing infront of you... I don't really even know WHY I did it... Me seeing you, how you acted (Which I don't blame you for) is kinda like a knife in my chest... He was there... So I just did it... But I regret everything... Seriously... I know you probably won't forgive me for a long time,... But even if you ignore me for a week, a month, or even a whole year... I will still love you...

From, a foolish idiot by the name of Finn.

P.S. By the way, I think you kiss better. :p

*end note*
(This. Failed. SO HARD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(lolthisisshit)

(Never)

*the note reads*

To Kurt,
I wish I can try to explain what happened yeserday to your face... But it is just too hard... But I will my best in this note... God damnit, it just pains me for you too see me do such a thing infront of you... I don't really even know WHY I did it... Me seeing you, how you acted (Which I don't blame you for) is kinda like a knife in my chest... He was there... So I just did it... But I regret everything... Seriously... I know you probably won't forgive me for a long time,... But even if you ignore me for a week, a month, or even a whole year... I will still love you...

From, a foolish idiot by the name of Finn

P.S. By the way, I think you kiss better. :p

*end note*
(This. Failed. SO HARD)

(o.o Never! *claps* I adore.)

Kurt: *smiles at the last part of the note...typical Finn. He quickly writes a reply to Finn, figuring he'll leave it on his bed when he gets home.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:47 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(o.o Never! *claps* I adore.)

Kurt: *smiles at the last part of the note...typical Finn. He quickly writes a reply to Finn, figuring he'll leave it on his bed when he gets home.*

(What is o.o for? XD NOT SURE IF THAT IS A GOOD SIGN. XD AND YOU DON'T THINK IT WAS WAY TO UH... SMART SOUNDING FOR FINN? XD)

Finn: *When he gets home from school, he collasps in his bed, great god. So much drama. And it is all his fault. >.< **crunch* >.o? *Sits up to find a note on his pillow, it's from Kurt... Well, good to know it isn't ingoring him in notes, he opens the note up to read*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:58 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(What is o.o for? XD NOT SURE IF THAT IS A GOOD SIGN. XD AND YOU DON'T THINK IT WAS WAY TO UH... SMART SOUNDING FOR FINN? XD)

Finn: *When he gets home from school, he collasps in his bed, great god. So much drama. And it is all his fault. >.< **crunch* >.o? *Sits up to find a note on his pillow, it's from Kurt... Well, good to know it isn't ingoring him in notes, he opens the note up to read*

(o.o = SHOCKED AT HOW FUCKING FABU. WELL, I PICTURE HE ACTUALLY TOOK TIME TO WRITE IT AND SPELLED CHECKED IT AND EVERYTHING)

Kurt's note:
Dear Finn,
It hurt to see that. A lot. I can't look at you with out thinking about it...It hurt me. I really wish that I could just forgive you...That I could forget all about this..but I can't. I can't lie to myself, and to you, and say it was okay..Because it's not. It hurt me worse than Karofsky or anyone else could hurt me. I know you didn't mean to, but you did....

P.S - That is a lie. you caught him by surprise. He's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(o.o = SHOCKED AT HOW FUCKING FABU. WELL, I PICTURE HE ACTUALLY TOOK TIME TO WRITE IT AND SPELLED CHECKED IT AND EVERYTHING)

Kurt's note:
Dear Finn,
It hurt to see that. A lot. I can't look at you with out thinking about it...It hurt me. I really wish that I could just forgive you...That I could forget all about this..but I can't. I can't lie to myself, and to you, and say it was okay..Because it's not. It hurt me worse than Karofsky or anyone else could hurt me. I know you didn't mean to, but you did....

P.S - That is a lie. you caught him by surprise. He's amazing.

(XDD YAYY. AND I IMAGINED THAT TOO)

-_- Shit... *That pained him... Alot., he sighs, then writes a quick note back and flings it to Kurt's bed*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:09 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD YAYY. AND I IMAGINED THAT TOO)

-_- Shit... *That pained him... Alot., he sighs, then writes a quick note back and flings it to Kurt's bed*

Kurt: *when he comes home from school, he goes into their room and keeps his head looking down, not wanting to see Finn. He picks up the note form he bed and sits down to read it*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *when he comes home from school, he goes into their room and keeps his head looking down, not wanting to see Finn. He picks up the note form he bed and sits down to read it*

Finn: *looks down as well...*

Finn note: I... It makes me feel like such a bitch... I never intended to hurt you as much as I did, of course... I know you don't think that it is okay, I don't think so either... I just wish I could go back in time and never did it in the first place...

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks down as well...*

Finn note: I... It makes me feel like such a bitch... I never intended to hurt you as much as I did, of course... I know you don't think that it is okay, I don't think so either... I just wish I could go back in time and never did it in the first place...

Kurt: *bites his lip and looks up at Finn, then looks back down. He can't speak, so he grabs a notebook and pen and starts to write a note back to him, then throw it onto Finn's bed.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *bites his lip and looks up at Finn, then looks back down. He can't speak, so he grabs a notebook and pen and starts to write a note back to him, then throw it onto Finn's bed.*

Finn: *looks up at Kurt for a quick second, then grabs the notepad to read the note...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:59 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks up at Kurt for a quick second, then grabs the notepad to read the note...*

Kurt note: I wish we could go back, too.... but we can't.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *slumps back, the tries to replies... But all he can think of is just short message, so he
chickenscraches his reply, then tosses it back to Kurt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *slumps back, the tries to replies... But all he can think of is just short message, so he
chickenscraches his reply, then tosses it back to Kurt*

Kurt: *looks down at the note*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:25 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks down at the note*

Finns note: I'm just so sorry... I can't say that enough... >_<

Finn: *looks down at his hands...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finns note: I'm just so sorry... I can't say that enough... >_<

Finn: *looks down at his hands...*
(this website gave me 69 emails. LOLING forever.)

Kurt: *goes to reply to his note, but there is nothing to say...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(this website gave me 69 emails. LOLING forever.)

Kurt: *goes to reply to his note, but there is nothing to say...*

(SAME. I PROBABLY HAVE EVEN MORE. XDD)

Finn: *See's that he doesn't reply... D: He sighs deeply, then gets up from his bed and begins to walk out*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Protective Brother or More?
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: