The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: *....WhereDoesThisBoyLiveIWillKillHimCaroleGetMyShotgun/PAPABEARRAGE face. xD* He in addition to hurting my son physically every damn chance he gets he scars him emotionally by kissing him? I'm killing this kid...

Finn: Um... Yeah... And I don't blame you for wanting to kill him. I am suprise he ain't like... Suspended forever.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Um... Yeah... And I don't blame you for wanting to kill him. I am suprise he ain't like... Suspended forever.

Burt: I need to talk to Kurt about this..Can you go get him?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: I need to talk to Kurt about this..Can you go get him?

Finn: Um... I'll try. *sighs, then gets up... Grabs a peice of paper from the bar and starts writing, then when he gets to their room, he throws it on Kurt's direction, it reads, ''Dad wants to see you...''*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Um... I'll try. *sighs, then gets up... Grabs a peice of paper from the bar and starts writing, then when he gets to their room, he throws it on Kurt's direction, it reads, ''Dad wants to see you...''*

Kurt: *sighs then gets up and walks into the living room* Yes dad?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *sighs then gets up and walks into the living room* Yes dad?

(THANKS FOR GIVNG ME BURT HOE. XD)

Burt: *sits up* Finn told me about what Dave did to you. The truth... Why didn't you tell me?! This is some serious stuff Kurt. He kissed you.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(THANKS FOR GIVNG ME BURT HOE. XD)

Burt: *sits up* Finn told me about what Dave did to you. The truth... Why didn't you tell me?! This is some serious stuff Kurt. He kissed you.

(lolloveyou)

Kurt: *fuckshit* But you were just getting better dad, I didn't want to kill you all together...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(lolloveyou)

Kurt: *fuckshit* But you were just getting better dad, I didn't want to kill you all together...

Burt: I don't care, you shoulda have told me instead of made you that lie. I swear, I am going to kill that boy. I am going to go to the school and make them susspend him forever. No wonder you were so upset about this, Kurt... You're my son, I should know about this stuff...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Burt: I don't care, you shoulda have told me instead of made you that lie. I swear, I am going to kill that boy. I am going to go to the school and make them susspend him forever. No wonder you were so upset about this, Kurt... You're my son, I should know about this stuff...

Kurt: Dad, calm down! It's over he can't do anything else. I'm at Dalton with Blaine and I'm safe.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Dad, calm down! It's over he can't do anything else. I'm at Dalton with Blaine and I'm safe.

Burt: And what if he finds you at Dalton? *looks at Kurt... then sighs* And Finn also told me about what happened last night... Well... I made him tell me...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Burt: And what if he finds you at Dalton? *looks at Kurt... then sighs* And Finn also told me about what happened last night... Well... I made him tell me...
Kurt: He won't... If he does, Blaine will protect me. And I don't want to talk about it...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: He won't... If he does, Blaine will protect me. And I don't want to talk about it...

Burt: Hm... But you should, it might make you feel better...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Burt: Hm... But you should, it might make you feel better...

Kurt: Nothing can make mr feel better.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Nothing can make mr feel better.

Burt: Oh Kurt... I can understand why you are seriously upset about Finn, but you can't be mad at him forever, he is just as upset, you know. He said it was a accident... *My God, I'm too old for this. >.<*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Burt: Oh Kurt... I can understand why you are seriously upset about Finn, but you can't be mad at him forever, he is just as upset, you know. He said it was a accident... *My God, I'm too old for this. >.<*

Kurt: I know it was but I can't look at him with out breaking down...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I know it was but I can't look at him with out breaking down...

Burt: *sighs* Just... Hmm... I'm sorry Kurt for what happened... I... I can't really help. I am not that good with this type of stuff... Just... I can understand that you want to ignore Finn for maybe forever, but you know that you can't...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Burt: *sighs* Just... Hmm... I'm sorry Kurt for what happened... I... I can't really help. I am not that good with this type of stuff... Just... I can understand that you want to ignore Finn for maybe forever, but you know that you can't...

Kurt: then what should I do dad?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: I-... I don't really know... Uh... I guess you can just... You can ignore him if you really want too, but you can't just fully block him out of your world...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: I-... I don't really know... Uh... I guess you can just... You can ignore him if you really want too, but you can't just fully block him out of your world...

Kurt: Yes I can. And I have to. I just can't look at him,dad.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes I can. And I have to. I just can't look at him,dad.

Burt: He's your brother, you can't ignore him forever, what if you need help and Blaine ain't there to be your Superman?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Burt: He's your brother, you can't ignore him forever, what if you need help and Blaine ain't there to be your Superman?

Kurt: Blaine will always be there dad...I'm going to be with him forever. I am in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Blaine will always be there dad...I'm going to be with him forever. I am in love with him.

Burt: But what if? IF Blaine wasn't with you, and you were in trouble, would you still ignore Finn if he wanted to help you?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Burt: But what if? IF Blaine wasn't with you, and you were in trouble, would you still ignore Finn if he wanted to help you?

Kurt: ....No, I wouldn't...but it's NOT going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: ....No, I wouldn't...but it's NOT going to happen.

Burt: *sighs* Kurt... I'm sorry, I can't think of anything more to say about this subject... All I am saying is just... Even if you don't know it, things are gonna clear up and be back to normal... Even if that seems totally impossible...

Last edited by Nicole-la on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:42 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Burt: *sighs* Kurt... I'm sorry, I can't think of anything more to say about this subject... All I am saying is just... Burt: *sighs* Kurt... I'm sorry, I can't think of anything more to say about this subject... All I am saying is just... Even if you don't know it, things are gonna clear up and be back to normal... Even if that seems totally impossible...

Kurt: Dad, it doesn't just sound impossible - it is impossible. *he begins to walk back to his room*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Dad, it doesn't just sound impossible - it is impossible. *he begins to walk back to his room*

Burt: You know... What I just said... Your mother said that...

(OOOOOOOHHH. I WENT THERE. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Protective Brother or More?
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: