The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Empty
PostSubject: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:29 am

*Finn Hudson looks up from his homework when his brother, Kurt, comes into the room, lookinging at him with eyes full of sorry...*

Finn: Hey Kurt... What's wrong?

Last edited by Nicole-la on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:
*Finn Hudson looks up from his homework when his brother, Kurt, comes into the room, lookinging at him with eyes full of sorry...*

Finn: Hey Kurt... What's wrong?

Kurt: *bites his lip, trying to find the words to say what he has to* Finn, I have to tell you something...and know it hurts me like it hurts you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *bites his lip, trying to find the words to say what he has to* Finn, I have to tell you something...and know it hurts me like it hurts you...

Finn:... *ohno* Um... W-what is it?

(maybe Finn haven't met Blaine in this one? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:54 am

[quote="Nicole-la"]

(I was thinking that too XD)

Kurt: Well...I met someone else. Blaine. And...I think I'm in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I was thinking that too XD)

Kurt: Well...I met someone else. Blaine. And...I think I'm in love with him.

(if only I could add a Gif... I WILL EDIT THIS IN THE MORNING)

Finn: *his face drops, jaw dropped slightly, his shoulders do the same* You're together with me, for now almost three months... And you are telling me that you're in love with somebody else... *looks down... This pains hims 100%*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(if only I could add a Gif... I WILL EDIT THIS IN THE MORNING)

Finn: *his face drops, jaw dropped slightly, his shoulders do the same* You're together with me, for now almost three months... And you are telling me that you're in love with somebody else... *looks down... This pains hims 100%*

Kurt: Finn, I don't want to hurt you...but I am. I just fell for him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I don't want to hurt you...but I am. I just fell for him.

Finn: I see... *looks up at Kurt* So this is you breaking up with me? *eyes get just tinytad hot*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:23 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I see... *looks up at Kurt* So this is you breaking up with me? *eyes get just tinytad hot*

Kurt: *nods* Yes...I'm breaking up with you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:32 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *nods* Yes...I'm breaking up with you.

Finn: *wants to just start yelling, but intead, he begins to just walk away, heading for the door... But just KNOWING that Kurt is going to ask where he is going... 3... 2... 1*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *wants to just start yelling, but intead, he begins to just walk away, heading for the door... But just KNOWING that Kurt is going to ask where he is going... 3... 2... 1*
(nice one Finn xD)
Kurt: Where are you going?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:45 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(nice one Finn xD)
Kurt: Where are you going?!

Finn: *groans, then turns around. But intead of telling him where he is going, he just yells* Why him?! Just-... Why is he better?! Is he nicer then me? More better looking? Smarter then me? Just... Why?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:51 am

Nicole-la wrote:
\

Finn: *groans, then turns around. But intead of telling him where he is going, he just yells* Why him?! Just-... Why is he better?! Is he nicer then me? More better looking? Smarter then me? Just... Why?!

Kurt: *is taken back a bit by the sudden yelling* Finn, I just love him! He's sweet and hot, and an amazing kisser, and he makes me feel safe! He's just....perfect.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is taken back a bit by the sudden yelling* Finn, I just love him! He's sweet and hot, and an amazing kisser, and he makes me feel safe! He's just....perfect.

Finn: And I guess I don't do any of that justice?! Kurt, I tried my best to make you feel safe when you were at Mckinley! You know that I went through ever fight... and Kurt... I try my hardest to try to be perfect for you, I really do... But I guess I'm not trying that hard... *glares*

(I need a gif of Finn getting up OH SO HAPPILY in The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year... It makes my day. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:04 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: And I guess I don't do any of that justice?! Kurt, I tried my best to make you feel safe when you were at Mckinley! You know that I went through ever fight... and Kurt... I try my hardest to try to be perfect for you, I really do... But I guess I'm not trying that hard... *glares*

(I need a gif of Finn getting up OH SO HAPPILY in The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year... It makes my day. xD)

(YES OH MY GOD XD)

Kurt: Finn, I don't want you to try to be anything you aren't, cus you are perfect in your own way! You just...weren't as perfect for me as I thought you were.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:14 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

(YES OH MY GOD XD)

Kurt: Finn, I don't want you to try to be anything you aren't, cus you are perfect in your own way! You just...weren't as perfect for me as I thought you were.

Finn: *was taken back a tad with Kurt's last comment... He just looks at him, jaw dropped slightly... He then quickly closes it and looks down. Then begins to walk away again*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:16 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *was taken back a tad with Kurt's last comment... He just looks at him, jaw dropped slightly... He then quickly closes it and looks down. Then begins to walk away again*

Kurt: Just...where are you going? I don't want your mom to get worried.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Just...where are you going? I don't want your mom to get worried.

Finn: ... *just... ignores Kurt and leaves the house in a rage. He starts heading towards Pucks house, him and Santana were having a party tonight, and was invited. While Finn rarely partied, and wasn't in the best of moods, he decided to go anyways*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: ... *just... ignores Kurt and leaves the house in a rage. He starts heading towards Pucks house, him and Santana were having a party tonight, and was invited. While Finn rarely partied, and wasn't in the best of moods, he decided to go anyways*

Kurt: *is left staring at the spot Finn was for a moment, then goes into his room, slamming the door behind him*

----
*The the Puckerman household, no parents were there which meant anything could happen. Loads of people from the school were there, even if they weren't friends with Puck or Santana. Hell, people from other towns were there. Anytime Puckerman and Lopez throw a party, you know its going to be good. As he is walking around with his arm around Santana, Puck sees Finn walking through his house, sort of out of place. He walks up to him, a drink in his hand*

Puck: Hey man! What's up? Usually you don't come to these types of things.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is left staring at the spot Finn was for a moment, then goes into his room, slamming the door behind him*

----
*The the Puckerman household, no parents were there which meant anything could happen. Loads of people from the school were there, even if they weren't friends with Puck or Santana. Hell, people from other towns were there. Anytime Puckerman and Lopez throw a party, you know its going to be good. As he is walking around with his arm around Santana, Puck sees Finn walking through his house, sort of out of place. He walks up to him, a drink in his hand*

Puck: Hey man! What's up? Usually you don't come to these types of things.

(Your whole. post. Is win.)

Finn: Hey Puck, um... N-nothing much... And I know, but might as well, get my mind off of things. *twitch of a smile...*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:39 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(Your whole. post. Is win.)

Finn: Hey Puck, um... N-nothing much... And I know, but might as well, get my mind off of things. *twitch of a smile...*

(lol really? xD)

Puck: *smiles* Finally, Finny-boy is joining the dark side! *he walks over to a table and grabs a beer to give to Finn* After a few of these, nothing will be in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(lol really? xD)

Puck: *smiles* Finally, Finny-boy is joining the dark side! *he walks over to a table and grabs a beer to give to Finn* After a few of these, nothing will be in your mind.

(YES. AND YOUR PUCK. PWNS)

Finn: *smiles, then when Puck gives him the beer bottle, he looks at him* Beer? Aren't we a bit to young to drink though?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES. AND YOUR PUCK. PWNS)

Finn: *smiles, then when Puck gives him the beer bottle, he looks at him* Beer? Aren't we a bit to young to drink though?

(xD Thank you mah twin!)

Puck: Wasn't Quinn to young to have a baby? You could still do it! Come on man, it'll help with any problems you have.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xD Thank you mah twin!)

Puck: Wasn't Quinn to young to have a baby? You could still do it! Come on man, it'll help with any problems you have.

Finn: *he's right about that... He looks at the bottle for a second, then shrugs, opening it and quickly taking a huge amount in one mouthful*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *he's right about that... He looks at the bottle for a second, then shrugs, opening it and quickly taking a huge amount in one mouthful*

Puck: See! Now don't you feel better? Enjoy yourself, man. I know I will... *smirks, then walks away from him, taking Santana's hand and pulling her into an empty room*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: See! Now don't you feel better? Enjoy yourself, man. I know I will... *smirks, then walks away from him, taking Santana's hand and pulling her into an empty room*

(I knew it. xDDD)

Finn: *Soon finishes up his fourth beer, Ah, he is drunk, he is talking to some random ass guy* IIIII mean... She just goes on and picks another guy, what? am I too good for you or something? What does he have that I don't? Haha... I just don't get him sometimes, dude. Like... Seriously. He'a just a lima loser bitch, who I want nothing to be with about from now on, k? Ookay...
*Is seriously drunk, but feels quite great, Puck was right*

(... That is my best drunk Finn... enjoy the fail. xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next