The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES I DO HOLY SHIT YESS XD <3 And yesss Mary Janeee xD 4 FOR YOU NICOLE)

Felicity: *moans into the kiss, and slips her tongue into Finn's mouth*

(YAYYYY!)

Finn: *Freaks out just for a second, since he and Kurt never kissed like this before. But he likes it... A lot. He moans once again and slowly slides his tounge his her's, twisting it around like a Twizzler.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YAYYYY!)

Finn: *Freaks out just for a second, since he and Kurt never kissed like this before. But he likes it... A lot. He moans once again and slowly slides his tounge his her's, twisting it around like a Twizzler.*

Janet: *starts kissing and biting Finn's neck*

(and this was the fifth time I almost put Kurt's name, as this is the first time it's a GIRL XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Felicity: *starts kissing and biting Finn's neck*

(and this was the fifth time I almost put Kurt's name, as this is the first time it's a GIRL XD)

Finn: *Moans a little to loudly as he moves him and Janet to the couch, and starts kissing her jaw bone, then down her neck. He then gives her a love bite on her collarbone.*

(XDD NICE ONE DUDE)

Last edited by Nicole-la on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Moans a little to loudly as he moves him and Fellicity to the couch, and starts kissing her jaw bone, then down her neck. He then gives her a love bite on her collarbone.*

(XDD NICE ONE DUDE)

Janet: *moans and moves her lips to Finn's neck, kissing and biting at the skin.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Felicity: *moans and moves her lips to Finn's neck, kissing and biting at the skin.*

(I see what you did thar. IS THAT A HICKY OR A BRUISE?)

Finn: *moans a little too loudly when Felicity starts bitting and kisses his neck, he then puts a hand on the back of her head to go back to kisses her lips, bitting her bottom lip a little bit to hard. XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I see what you did thar. IS THAT A HICKY OR A BRUISE?)

Finn: *moans a little too loudly when Felicity starts bitting and kisses his neck, he then puts a hand on the back of her head to go back to kisses her lips, bitting her bottom lip a little bit to hard. XD*

(TEEHEE ITS BOTH? xD)

Janet: *moans as he kisses her and bites lip. She starts pulling on the bottom of his shirt, showing she wants to take it off*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Felicity: *moans as he kisses her and bites lip. She starts pulling on the bottom of his shirt, showing she wants to take it off*

(XDD I WAS QUOTING BITCH XD)

Finn: *smiles as she tugs on his shirt, and slowly starts to take it off, still kissing her*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD I WAS QUOTING BITCH XD)

Finn: *smiles as she tugs on his shirt, and slowly starts to take it off, still kissing her*

(THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STAY UP UNTIL 5:30AM WATCHING DOCTOR WHO AND CRYING BECAUSE AMY AND RORY HAD TO GET MARRIED AND THE DOCTOR IS MUCH BETTER FOR HER OKAY.)

Janet: *smiles as she kisses him, pulling up on Finn's shirt, taking it off the rest of the way quickly*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STAY UP UNTIL 5:30AM WATCHING DOCTOR WHO AND CRYING BECAUSE AMY AND RORY HAD TO GET MARRIED AND THE DOCTOR IS MUCH BETTER FOR HER OKAY.)

Felicity: *smiles as she kisses him, pulling up on Finn's shirt, taking it off the rest of the way quickly*

(xDDDD NICE ONE MAN. NICE ONE)

Finn: *smiles naughtly at her when his shirt is fully off, then starts kissing her collarbone, suddenly having the erge to take HER shirt off.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDD NICE ONE MAN. NICE ONE)

Finn: *smiles naughtly at her when his shirt is fully off, then starts kissing her collarbone, suddenly having the erge to take HER shirt off.*

(FINN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT-WHAT-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Why do I have the feeling we will need to start being all "and then they had sex" soon? XD)

Janet: *senses this, so she slowly starts to pull up on her shirt, exposing her stomach*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FINN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT-WHAT-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Why do I have the feeling we will need to start being all "and then they had sex" soon? XD)

Felicity: *senses this, so she slowly starts to pull up on her shirt, exposing her stomach*

(Because that will happen. XD)

Finn: *smiles while kissing her on the lips as he helps her with the shirt, then starts placing kisses on her stomach*

(XD GOD FINN. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Because that will happen. XD)

Finn: *smiles while kissing her on the lips as he helps her with the shirt, then starts placing kisses on her stomach*

(XD GOD FINN. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? XDDD)

(FINN- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THIS HOE PROBABLY HAS SOME DISEASES AND SHIT BOY DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME? PROBABLY NOT, BECAUSE ME AND NICOLE ARE CHANGING IT. BUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THIS. BOY, NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE SKANK, AND GO AND FIND A CLASSY BOY OR GIRL, AND MOVE THE FUCK ON, CHILD)

Janet (teehee...): *giggles and moans a little and puts her hand on the back of Finn's head, twirling her fingers in his hair*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FINN- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THIS HOE PROBABLY HAS SOME DISEASES AND SHIT BOY DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME? PROBABLY NOT, BECAUSE ME AND NICOLE ARE CHANGING IT. BUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THIS. BOY, NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE SKANK, AND GO AND FIND A CLASSY BOY OR GIRL, AND MOVE THE FUCK ON, CHILD)

Janet (teehee...): *giggles and moans a little and puts her hand on the back of Finn's head, twirling her fingers in his hair*

(OH MY GOD. I READ THAT IN A BLACK GHETTO VOICE. DYING. XDDD OH LORD)

Finn: *moans loudly... He likes that alot apearently. He goes back to kissing her lips, sliding his tounge into hers*

*AND THEN THEY HAD SEX.*

(XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(OH MY GOD. I READ THAT IN A BLACK GHETTO VOICE. DYING. XDDD OH LORD)

Finn: *moans loudly... He likes that alot apearently. He goes back to kissing her lips, sliding his tounge into hers*

*AND THEN THEY HAD SEX.*

(XD)

(THATS HOW I INTENDED IT XD And NGL, i laughed A LOT at this. Where do we go from here -?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THATS HOW I INTENDED IT XD And NGL, i laughed A LOT at this. Where do we go from here -?)

(XDD WHAT IS NGL? XD WHY DID YOU LAUGH? IF I MAY ASK. AND... I SAY WE GO TO THE FIGHT THAT FINN GOES IN. XD I MEAN, AFTER A REFESHING BEER, HE'LL BE NICE AND FRESH/MORE DRUNK. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD WHAT IS NGL? XD WHY DID YOU LAUGH? IF I MAY ASK. AND... I SAY WE GO TO THE FIGHT THAT FINN GOES IN. XD I MEAN, AFTER A REFESHING BEER, HE'LL BE NICE AND FRESH/MORE DRUNK. XDDD)

(ANGL = NOT GONNA LIE. Andd alrighty then! xD Who should he fight with? Any random person? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

(Yep. xD)

Finn: *He comes out of the room, with Janet, a huge smile slapped upon his face, and a slight sweat. XD*

(GOD. XDDDD And... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FIGHT HE GETS INTO... XD LIKE SERIOUSLT)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
(Yep. xD)

Finn: *He comes out of the room, with Janet, a huge smile slapped upon his face, and a slight sweat. XD*

(GOD. XDDDD And... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FIGHT HE GETS INTO... XD LIKE SERIOUSLT)

Janet: That was...wow. *smirks* We might have to do that again sometime...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: That was...wow. *smirks* We might have to do that again sometime...

Finn: *looks down at Janet, smiling* Yeah, seriously. *... Grabs another beer and starts drinking it, and sees two people fighting, he walks over to them* Um... H-hey, whats the fighting all about?

(... The people just... Bring him in it? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks down at Janet, smiling* Yeah, seriously. *... Grabs another beer and starts drinking it, and sees two people fighting, he walks over to them* Um... H-hey, whats the fighting all about?

(... The people just... Bring him in it? XD)

(XDD alright)

Random Fighting Dude 1: *hits finn while swinging at the other guy, but eventually Finn is just in the fight*

(lol this post is i dont even CYRING TOO MUCH OVER MUSIC)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD alright)

Random Fighting Dude 1: *hits finn while swinging at the other guy, but eventually Finn is just in the fight*

(lol this post is i dont even CYRING TOO MUCH OVER MUSIC)

(RANDOM FIGHTING DUDE 1. XDDD LOVE IT)

Finn: Grah! *was NOT expecting that... So now he punches the guy that punched HIM, and now it is a whole big fight... Next thing you know, you hear Police Sirins... Finn stops fighting for a second* Oh shit. *IS SCREWED.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(RANDOM FIGHTING DUDE 1. XDDD LOVE IT)

Finn: Grah! *was NOT expecting that... So now he punches the guy that punched HIM, and now it is a whole big fight... Next thing you know, you hear Police Sirins... Finn stops fighting for a second* Oh shit. *IS SCREWED.*

*A whole FUCKLOAD of people are running out the backdoor at the sound of police sirens, but then the Poilice actually come through the door and make everyone that's left stay in the house as some other officers search the house for drugs*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*A whole FUCKLOAD of people are running out the backdoor at the sound of police sirens, but then the Poilice actually come through the door and make everyone that's left stay in the house as some other officers search the house for drugs*

Finn: *just... Stays there, frozen... Not knowing what to do...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *just... Stays there, frozen... Not knowing what to do...*

*The police are now checking the teens to see if they are drunk...so Finn is fucked ! :D*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*The police are now checking the teens to see if they are drunk...so Finn is fucked ! :D*

Finn: *Stands there as he eyeballs one of the cops... Yep, he is seriously fucked... HOW TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU AIN'T DRUNK.... XD*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next