The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Smiles wide and looks at Janet with a look like, ''Great job''*
(this is after school I assume, right? xD)
Janet: Thank you, Mr Schue.. I'll see you at rehearsal tomorrow, then. *hugs Finn then leaves the room*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Smiles wide and looks at Janet with a look like, ''Great job''*
(this is after school I assume, right? xD)
Janet: Thank you, Mr Schue.. I'll see you at rehearsal tomorrow, then. *hugs Finn then leaves the room*
(Yesss XD)

Finn: *hugs Janet, then watches her leave* See ya there. *smiles, then turns to face Mr. Schue* Well, I now know that she can sing. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Yesss XD)

Finn: *hugs Janet, then watches her leave* See ya there. *smiles, then turns to face Mr. Schue* Well, I now know that she can sing. *smirks*

Mr Schue: Yeah she can..but what happened to you and Kurt? Weren't you guys together?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mr Schue: Yeah she can..but what happened to you and Kurt? Weren't you guys together?

Finn: *a exhale excapes his lips and he looks down* He broke up with me last night... He found a new guy at his school named Blaine and... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *a exhale excapes his lips and he looks down* He broke up with me last night... He found a new guy at his school named Blaine and... Yeah...

Mr Schue: Oh, that sucks, sorry Finn...But, you know, Janet is really beautiful, and she's a good student, and a singer so...I think she's good for you...
(how are we going to get theWarblers concert thing ? )
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mr Schue: Oh, that sucks, sorry Finn...But, you know, Janet is really beautiful, and she's a good student, and a singer so...I think she's good for you...
(how are we going to get theWarblers concert thing ? )

(Maybe like after Kurt meets her, and when they are alone, Finn tell sthe news that ND is doing it, and Kurt is like, ''Oh what a happenstance, me and the Warblers are in it too!'' xDDD THE BEST I GOT)

Finn: *smiles* Thanks Mr. Schue... I like her, and she likes me... So I think it might work out. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:22 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(Maybe like after Kurt meets her, and when they are alone, Finn tell sthe news that ND is doing it, and Kurt is like, ''Oh what a happenstance, me and the Warblers are in it too!'' xDDD THE BEST I GOT)

Finn: *smiles* Thanks Mr. Schue... I like her, and she likes me... So I think it might work out. *smirks*
(XDD YESSS)

Mr Schue: Hopefully it does. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:32 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD YESSS)

Mr Schue: Hopefully it does. *smiles*

Finn: *smiles*
---
Finn: *On Tuesday, the doorbells rings, Finn opens it to find Janet, looking great* Hey. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:36 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles*
---
Finn: *On Tuesday, the doorbells rings, Finn opens it to find Janet, looking great* Hey. *smiles*

Janet: Hey! *kisses his cheek* How are you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: Hey! *kisses his cheek* How are you?

Finn: *smiles* Great, and you? *grabs her hand and brings her inside, out of the cold*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* Great, and you? *grabs her hand and brings her inside, out of the cold*

Janet: Wonderful. *smiles* So, anyone I should meet?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

Janet: Wonderful. *smiles* So, anyone I should meet?

Finn: Actually, yeah, there is. *smiles, then walks over to the end of the staircase* Kurt! Come down here! *looks back at Janet* He said he wanted to meet you. *smiles*

(NAO I AM IMAGING SAMI FROM LITTLE WHITE LIES AS JANET... XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:47 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Actually, yeah, there is. *smiles, then walks over to the end of the staircase* Kurt! Come down here! *looks back at Janet* He said he wanted to meet you. *smiles*

(NAO I AM IMAGING SAMI FROM LITTLE WHITE LIES AS JANET... XD)

(XD....NOW I AM XD)
Janet: Okay *smiles*
Kurt: *walks down the stairs, smiling brightly* Hello, Janet. I'm Kurt Hummel, Finn's step-brother.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:01 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD....NOW I AM XD)
Janet: Okay *smiles*
Kurt: *walks down the stairs, smiling brightly* Hello, Janet. I'm Kurt Hummel, Finn's step-brother.

Janet: *smiles, then brings out a hand for a hand shake* Hello Kurt! I've heard about you, It is nice to meet you!

(How exactly does Kurt feel about being happy with another girl? Happy that he now doesn't need to worry about him? Or kinda still sad, like when Finn was with Rach in KK? xD RANDOM QUESTION. XD)
(I SUCK AS JANET. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Janet: *smiles, then brings out a hand for a hand shake* Hello Kurt! I've heard about you, It is nice to meet you!

(How exactly does Kurt feel about being happy with another girl? Happy that he now doesn't need to worry about him? Or kinda still sad, like when Finn was with Rach in KK? xD RANDOM QUESTION. XD)
(I SUCK AS JANET. XD)

(DUDE SHES AN OC YOU CANT SUCK AT HER XD And Kurt is happy for Finn, and happy he has something to distract form the fact that he's with blaine, but secretly a little jealous of her, cus there's that part of him that wants to be with Finn)

Kurt: *shakes her hand* I've heard a little about you... *Smiles* Nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DUDE SHES AN OC YOU CANT SUCK AT HER XD And Kurt is happy for Finn, and happy he has something to distract form the fact that he's with blaine, but secretly a little jealous of her, cus there's that part of him that wants to be with Finn)

Kurt: *shakes her hand* I've heard a little about you... *Smiles* Nice to meet you too.
(OOOH. I LIKE IT. XD)

Janet: Oh, and I would love to point out that I totally love your outfit. *smiles*

Janet: *THEN AFTER KURT'S REPLY, (since I wrote this before the outfit thing, and it is a bitch to write on this thing when they are long. xDDD) She looks back at Finn* So, what did you have in mind for this date? *smiles*

Finn: *smiles at her* Well, I was thinking of a dinner date at Breadstix. And then we could always hang out around town. *smirks*

(CUZ THEY BE GOIN', TO BREADSTIX. XDDD IT IS THE BEST THING I COULD THINK OF)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:33 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(OOOH. I LIKE IT. XD)

Janet: Oh, and I would love to point out that I totally love your outfit. *smiles*

Janet: *THEN AFTER KURT'S REPLY, (since I wrote this before the outfit thing, and it is a bitch to write on this thing when they are long. xDDD) She looks back at Finn* So, what did you have in mind for this date? *smiles*

Finn: *smiles at her* Well, I was thinking of a dinner date at Breadstix. And then we could always hang out around town. *smirks*

(CUZ THEY BE GOIN', TO BREADSTIX. XDDD IT IS THE BEST THING I COULD THINK OF)

(XDD CUS BREADSTIX IS THE ONLY CANON PLACE WE KNOW OF, AND IT SOUNDS LIKE OLIVE GARDEN AND OLIVE GARDEN IS REALLY GOOD XD)

Kurt: thank you! *smiles and looks at Finn like "I like her"* So, I'll get out of your guys's way. Have fun on your date. Nice to meet you Janet. *goes back upstairs*
(INSTER YO SHIT HERE XD)
Janet: That sounds awesome, Finn. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD CUS BREADSTIX IS THE ONLY CANON PLACE WE KNOW OF, AND IT SOUNDS LIKE OLIVE GARDEN AND OLIVE GARDEN IS REALLY GOOD XD)

Kurt: thank you! *smiles and looks at Finn like "I like her"* So, I'll get out of your guys's way. Have fun on your date. Nice to meet you Janet. *goes back upstairs*
(INSTER YO SHIT HERE XD)
Janet: That sounds awesome, Finn. *smiles*

(FUCK YEAH IT IS. XDDD)

Finn: *smiles when Kurt gives him the look. Then smiles at Janet when she replys, then uses his hands to motion to the door* So, should be off, my lady?

(DORKY CUTE FINN IS CUTE? xDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:50 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(FUCK YEAH IT IS. XDDD)

Finn: *smiles when Kurt gives him the look. Then smiles at Janet when she replys, then uses his hands to motion to the door* So, should be off, my lady?

(DORKY CUTE FINN IS CUTE? xDD)

(DORKY FINN CAN MARRY ME. xD)

Janet: *giggles and nods, grabbing onto Finn's hand* Yep.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DORKY FINN CAN MARRY ME. xD)

Janet: *giggles and nods, grabbing onto Finn's hand* Yep.

(xDDDD)

Finn: *they do what they planned, and had a blast. And when Finn drops Janet off at her house, he says* I had a wonderful time with you tonight, Janet. *smiles*

(GOODNIGHT KISS? xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDD)

Finn: *they do what they planned, and had a blast. And when Finn drops Janet off at her house, he says* I had a wonderful time with you tonight, Janet. *smiles*

(GOODNIGHT KISS? xDDD)

(Yes. xD)

Janet: Same here, [[brad]] Finn... *smiles and gently kisses him* See you at school.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Yes. xD)

Janet: Same here, [[brad]] Finn... *smiles and gently kisses him* See you at school.

(xDDD)

Finn: *hurr hurr* See you at school. *smiles, then steals another kiss* Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:34 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDD)

Finn: *hurr hurr* See you at school. *smiles, then steals another kiss* Goodnight.

Janet: Goodnight. *goes inside her house*

(Now do what do we do ? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: Goodnight. *goes inside her house*

(Now do what do we do ? xD)

Finn: *goes inside his and Kurt's room after he comes home from the date, a faint smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:03 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *goes inside his and Kurt's room after he comes home from the date, a faint smirk on his face*

Kurt: *looks up at Finn, smiling* Hey. How was the date?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next