The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-Bulling...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:54 pm

(Haha, lamest title ever. XD)

*Carole and Burt dragged Finn and Kurt to this ''Anti-Bulling'' party thing... Yayyyy. So like they usaully do, Kurt and Finn go their seprate ways and all that jaz.z,... Yeah. After a while of doing seriously almost nothing.... Finn goes to into the back and fines Kurt and some dude... The guy is talking to Kurt softly, and he is pinning Kurt to the wall...*

(COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE? XDD I THINK HIS NAME IS BRAD. BECAISE HE IS A ASSHOLE XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
(Haha, lamest title ever. XD)

*Carole and Burt dragged Finn and Kurt to this ''Anti-Bulling'' party thing... Yayyyy. So like they usaully do, Kurt and Finn go their seprate ways and all that jaz.z,... Yeah. After a while of doing seriously almost nothing.... Finn goes to into the back and fines Kurt and some dude... The guy is talking to Kurt softly, and he is pinning Kurt to the wall...*

(COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE? XDD I THINK HIS NAME IS BRAD. BECAISE HE IS A ASSHOLE XD)

(this sounds really wrong if you read it in my mind set.)

Kurt: Get away from me right now!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(this sounds really wrong if you read it in my mind set.)

Kurt: Get away from me right now!

(... XDDDDD)

Finn: *Looks at them... He should help Kurt... But that means getting into a fight, and this is.. Wait... This is a anti-bulling thing, and this? Damnit to hell. >.< Just keeps walking, trying to resist the urge to kick the guys face in*

Brad: Why? What will you do if I don't? *see's Finn in the corner of his eye...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... XDDDDD)

Finn: *Looks at them... He should help Kurt... But that means getting into a fight, and this is.. Wait... This is a anti-bulling thing, and this? Damnit to hell. >.< Just keeps walking, trying to resist the urge to kick the guys face in*

Brad: Why? What will you do if I don't? *see's Finn in the corner of his eye...*

Kurt: *rolls his eyes* Just get it over with, okay? *sees Finn and gives him a look of "help me please"*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *rolls his eyes* Just get it over with, okay? *sees Finn and gives him a look of "help me please"*

Finn: *looks down... *

Brad: *smiles at Kurt, then looks at Finn*

Finn: *slowly just... starts walking away... God damnit... >.< KEEP RESISTING*

(I say this is where Brad starts insulting Finn and such.. OH AND DO YOU THINK THIS IS AFTER THE BREAK UP? OR LIKE... JUST BROTHERS?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks down... *

Brad: *smiles at Kurt, then looks at Finn*

Finn: *slowly just... starts walking away... God damnit... >.< KEEP RESISTING*

(I say this is where Brad starts insulting Finn and such.. OH AND DO YOU THINK THIS IS AFTER THE BREAK UP? OR LIKE... JUST BROTHERS?)

Brad: *starts yelling at Finn* Hey, loser! You have a problem!? *still has Kurt pinned against the wall*

(Whichever is fine for me, I didn't really think abotu that xD)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Brad: *starts yelling at Finn* Hey, loser! You have a problem!? *still has Kurt pinned against the wall*

(Whichever is fine for me, I didn't really think abotu that xD)

(xDD I say after the break-up, gives a another reason why he did intantly help Kurt. XD)

Finn: *rolls eyes, and slows his pace alot... And whispers to himself, but seriously does NOT mind if Brad hears*... Me the loser? Pff, is that all you got?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDD I say after the break-up, gives a another reason why he did intantly help Kurt. XD)

Finn: *rolls eyes, and slows his pace alot... And whispers to himself, but seriously does NOT mind if Brad hears*... Me the loser? Pff, is that all you got?

Brad: *he didn't hear exactly what Fin said, but he did hear him mumble something* Hey, you have something to say? Stop being a fucking f** like this homo *gestures to Kurt* and say it to my face like a man!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Brad: *he didn't hear exactly what Fin said, but he did hear him mumble something* Hey, you have something to say? Stop being a fucking f** like this homo *gestures to Kurt* and say it to my face like a man!

Finn: *Just... Stops walking* >.< *Fists clench together, he fucking hates that word... He turns around* I just simply said ''Is that all you got''... You're bulling ain't good. *crosses arms* And it's a bit ironic that you are here...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Just... Stops walking* >.< *Fists clench together, he fucking hates that word... He turns around* I just simply said ''Is that all you got''... You're bulling ain't good. *crosses arms* And it's a bit ironic that you are here...

Brad: Do you want to get beat like this f** is about to?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Brad: Do you want to get beat like this f** is about to?

Finn: *That's it.* *He turns around and basicly tackles the guy, punching him continueously, locking his head in his arm, anything he could do do this bastard. What he didn't know, he that while he was punching the guys face in, a crowd formed.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *That's it.* *He turns around and basicly tackles the guy, punching him continueously, locking his head in his arm, anything he could do do this bastard. What he didn't know, he that while he was punching the guys face in, a crowd formed.*

Burt: *was part of the crowd, thinking of how stupid these guys are. Then he notices one is Finn. He grabs Finn the the back of his shirt and pulls him away*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: *was part of the crowd, thinking of how stupid these guys are. Then he notices one is Finn. He grabs Finn the the back of his shirt and pulls him away*

Finn: Ah! *Gets pulled off the guy and looks at Burt with sher terror... Fuck me.* B-Burt! I-I can explain!... *Oh God... He hates himself now*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Ah! *Gets pulled off the guy and looks at Burt with sher terror... Fuck me.* B-Burt! I-I can explain!... *Oh God... He hates himself now*

Burt: Only you can get into a fight at an Anti-bullying meeting... *shakes his head a little* You can explain? Alright. Explain.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Only you can get into a fight at an Anti-bullying meeting... *shakes his head a little* You can explain? Alright. Explain.

Finn: *Shit... He actually needs to explain... He stumbles on his words at first, then says what he has to say like, really fast* I-... He was bulling Kurt... Which was ironic I thought, and I resist fighting with him, but then he just started too... And then I just gave in... And... Ugh.... Shit. >.< *Fuck his life right now, he seriously hates himself*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Shit... He actually needs to explain... He stumbles on his words at first, then says what he has to say like, really fast* I-... He was bulling Kurt... Which was ironic I thought, and I resist fighting with him, but then he just started too... And then I just gave in... And... Ugh.... Shit. >.< *Fuck his life right now, he seriously hates himself*

Burt: You really, really need to learn self control *coming form the man who almost killed a high school student (lol he deserved it)* Wait..He was bulling Kurt?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: You really, really need to learn self control *coming form the man who almost killed a high school student (lol he deserved it)* Wait..He was bulling Kurt?

Finn: *Nods, His shirt till in Burts grip...* Yes...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Nods, His shirt till in Burts grip...* Yes...

Burt: *lets go of Finn* Alright...Just don't do it again. You really have to stop with this fighting. And I'm pretty sure Carole is going to ground you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: *lets go of Finn* Alright...Just don't do it again. You really have to stop with this fighting. And I'm pretty sure Carole is going to ground you.

Finn: Yeah... *looks down... HE IS ASHAMED WITH HIMSELF... He starts walking away, trying to find a empty room where he can hate himself in. XDDD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Yeah... *looks down... HE IS ASHAMED WITH HIMSELF... He starts walking away, trying to find a empty room where he can hate himself in. XDDD*

(what do we do now? xD FINN. STOP BEING AN EMO)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Maybe have Finn just be emo til they go home, and then Kurt finally talks to him about it? I DON'T KNOW. XD DREAM. Y U NO TELL ME MOAR?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Maybe have Finn just be emo til they go home, and then Kurt finally talks to him about it? I DON'T KNOW. XD DREAM. Y U NO TELL ME MOAR?)

(Alright xDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Finn: *Is quiet through out the whole time, in the car ride home, and at home... He just.... He seriously wants to stop fighting, but it just... happens. And the fact that he did it at a anti-bulling meeting, and that he created a crowd...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *Is quiet through out the whole time, in the car ride home, and at home... He just.... He seriously wants to stop fighting, but it just... happens. And the fact that he did it at a anti-bulling meeting, and that he created a crowd...*

Kurt: *when they are home and he is alone with finn in their room, he decides to talk to him about it...he doesn't like emo Finn* Finn? We have to talk, you can;'t just mope around like a depressing emo.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *when they are home and he is alone with finn in their room, he decides to talk to him about it...he doesn't like emo Finn* Finn? We have to talk, you can;'t just mope around like a depressing emo.

Finn: *twitch of a smile at that last line... he looks up* What about? ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anti-Bulling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Bulling...
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: