The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-Bulling...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT XD I'm naming her Jennifer, jsyk)

Jennifer: *shakes her head at this. She tells the driver of the van to go, and she holds onto Finn's hand the entire time there*

(xD SAME JENNIFER MAYBE? xDDD)

Finn: *seriously doesn't really remember anything after the van parked at the hospital... One big blank hole... But he wakes up in a hospital bed, seeing a tube that connects to a blood bag to him... He is still in serious pain...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xD SAME JENNIFER MAYBE? xDDD)

Finn: *seriously doesn't really remember anything after the van parked at the hospital... One big blank hole... But he wakes up in a hospital bed, seeing a tube that connects to a blood bag to him... He is still in serious pain...*

(yes xD So, when Finn wakes up Carole and Burt are there? *CANT REMEMBER FANFIC AND IS TOO CHICKEN TO READ IT CUS I'LL CRY AGAIN*)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(yes xD So, when Finn wakes up Carole and Burt are there? *CANT REMEMBER FANFIC AND IS TOO CHICKEN TO READ IT CUS I'LL CRY AGAIN*)

(XDDD I SAY THIS: )

Jennifer: Oh good, you're awake. your family have been waiting for you to wake up... I'll go get them if you don't mind...

Finn: *slightly shakes his head, as saying that he doesn't mind*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:16 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD I SAY THIS: )

Jennifer: Oh good, you're awake. your family have been waiting for you to wake up... I'll go get them if you don't mind...

Finn: *slightly shakes his head, as saying that he doesn't mind*

Jennifer: *goes to get Carole, Burt, and Kurt(?)*

Carole: *all but runs into the room, rushing to Finn's side, her face red and swollen from crying* Oh, my poor baby...How are you feeling? Oh my god your face... What happened?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jennifer: *goes to get Carole, Burt, and Kurt(?)*

Carole: *all but runs into the room, rushing to Finn's side, her face red and swollen from crying* Oh, my poor baby...How are you feeling? Oh my god your face... What happened?

(yes, Kurt is there. xD)

Finn: *looks at his mom, a faint, faint smile appears, he then quietly says* H-hey mom... I'm in pain... But I guess I'm fine... *god damn this throat* The football t-team starting beating me up, for no reason...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(yes, Kurt is there. xD)

Finn: *looks at his mom, a faint, faint smile appears, he then quietly says* H-hey mom... I'm in pain... But I guess I'm fine... *god damn this throat* The football t-team starting beating me up, for no reason...

Carole: *looks like she's about to cry again, and Burt puts an arm around her, looking at Finn*

Kurt: *walks into the room slowly...he really hates hospitals. He's only been there twice before - once for his mom when he was little, and once for his dad...He keeps his eyes on Finn, and it kills him inside to see him like that*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Carole: *looks like she's about to cry again, and Burt puts an arm around her, looking at Finn*

Kurt: *walks into the room slowly...he really hates hospitals. He's only been there twice before - once for his mom when he was little, and once for his dad...He keeps his eyes on Finn, and it kills him inside to see him like that*

Finn: *looks at Kurt,* Hey Kurt... *smiles at him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks at Kurt,* Hey Kurt... *smiles at him*

Kurt: *smiles back at him..he sound so weak..okay, he can't take this. His eyes get hot and he starts to tear up a little* Hey Finn...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles back at him... he sound so weak... okay, he can't take this. His eyes get hot and he starts to tear up a little* Hey Finn...

Finn: *see's that Kurt is now tearing up, * You guys, I-I'm fine... No need to cry... *twitch of a smile* I just got beat up... I a-always do. *another smile faintly appears*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:48 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *see's that Kurt is now tearing up, * You guys, I-I'm fine... No need to cry... *twitch of a smile* I just got beat up... I a-always do. *another smile faintly appears*

Kurt: Finn, you know it was never this bad....I just don't want to lose you...*whispering* I love you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, you know it was never this bad....I just don't want to lose you...*whispering* I love you.

Finn: Yeah, a-and this time I didn't really fight back... *just looks at Kurt when he says 'I love you' to him... He's with Blaine, he dumped him, Kurt couldn't still love him...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:08 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Yeah, a-and this time I didn't really fight back... *just looks at Kurt when he says 'I love you' to him... He's with Blaine, he dumped him, Kurt couldn't still love him...*

Kurt: *moves to the available side of Finn and takes his hand and looks at him, examining the bruises he has on his face. His voice is still quiet* How could they do this to you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moves to the available side of Finn and takes his hand and looks at him, examining the bruises he has on his face. His voice is still quiet* How could they do this to you?

Finn: *shrugs, but gah, that hurts.* I-I don't even know why... *examining Kurt's face full of sadness, and worry*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *shrugs, but gah, that hurts.* I-I don't even know why... *examining Kurt's face full of sadness, and worry*

Kurt: Because they are idiots. That's why. Did they say...anything?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Because they are idiots. That's why. Did they say...anything?

Finn: *smiles, then says* Well, Dave said some things, but they a-aren't really important... And he kept calling me a... F**... >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles, then says* Well, Dave said some things, but they a-aren't really important... And he kept calling me a... F**... >.<

Kurt: Well...he calls everyone that. *smiles a little, but it quickly fades* I..just..can't believe they hurt you this bad...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:34 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well...he calls everyone that. *smiles a little, but it quickly fades* I..just..can't believe they hurt you this bad...

Finn: *softly smiles* Me either, but I suppose that is my fault...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:38 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *softly smiles* Me either, but I suppose that is my fault...

Kurt: *shakes his head* This isn't your fault...this isn't anyone's fault except for Karofsky...and his parents, for dropping him on his head so much when he was a baby Neanderthal.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head* This isn't your fault...this isn't anyone's fault except for Karofsky...and his parents, for dropping him on his head so much when he was a baby Neanderthal.

Finn: *Laughs and smiles at Kurt,* when, you are right with that. B-but, I didn't fight back... I basicly just... Let it happened... I-... I wanted to keep the promise I made you...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:54 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Laughs and smiles at Kurt,* when, you are right with that. B-but, I didn't fight back... I basicly just... Let it happened... I-... I wanted to keep the promise I made you...

Kurt: *smiles a little* Now I really wish I nave made you keep that promise in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles a little* Now I really wish I never made you keep that promise in the first place...

Finn: *smiles a tad* Yeah, but it has helped with all of the fighting, has it not?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:08 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles a tad* Yeah, but it has helped with all of the fighting, has it not?

Kurt: *nods, just examining Finn's face...God, he's in a hospital with bruises on his face...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:22 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *nods, just examining Finn's face...God, he's in a hospital with bruises on his face...*

Finn: *sighs when he notices Kurt looking at his face* I'm fine, don't worry... Just a few broken bones... *slightly smiles* But at least it wasn't you...

(What bones? ALL I AM THINKING IS NOSE, BUT WE NEED MORE. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:25 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sighs when he notices Kurt looking at his face* I'm fine, don't worry... Just a few broken bones... *slightly smiles* But at least it wasn't you...

(What bones? ALL I AM THINKING IS NOSE, BUT WE NEED MORE. XD)

(Nose, arm, 2 ribs, ankle sprain...I'VE HAD TIME TO THINK OKAY)

Kurt: *shakes his head* I wish it was me...I'm used to it by now. I've gotten used to the idea of me in a hospital, I have nightmares about it all the time... *smiles a little bit*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Nose, arm, 2 ribs, ankle sprain...I'VE HAD TIME TO THINK OKAY)

Kurt: *shakes his head* I wish it was me...I'm used to it by now. I've gotten used to the idea of me in a hospital, I have nightmares about it all the time... *smiles a little bit*

(WHOA... Nice one dude. Seriously. xD 4 FOR YOU SKYLAR!)
Finn: *sighs, then tries to sit up, but can't, due to the great pain in his ribs... shit, so he groans and lays back down* Kurt, you shouldn't think about that stuff... *the image of a fuckedup Kurt in the hospital makes him upset* I wouldn't know what to do if you were the one hurt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Bulling...   Anti-Bulling... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Bulling...
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: