The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Shattered... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Seriously taken back by that... He just stares at Kurt for a moment, his eyes getting hot and his voice box not working.... He just starts to walk out of the room, heading for the front door*

Kurt:...*stands by for a minute then starts to follow after Finn* Finn, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry!

(SHOULD FINN YELL ABOUT KURT HAVING SEX THEN BURT HEARS?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...*stands by for a minute then starts to follow after Finn* Finn, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry!

(SHOULD FINN YELL ABOUT KURT HAVING SEX THEN BURT HEARS?)

Finn: *Just keeps walking, not talking*

(YES. OR WE CAN HAVE BURT ASK KURT WHATS WITH ALL THE YELLING XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Just keeps walking, not talking*

(YES. OR WE CAN HAVE BURT ASK KURT WHATS WITH ALL THE YELLING XD)

(WHICH EVER)
Kurt: * continues folloing* Finn, please just calm down! I didn't mean it!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WHICH EVER)
Kurt: * continues folloing* Finn, please just calm down! I didn't mean it!

Finn: *eyes get glassy* Of course you didn't mean it. You just said it for the hell of it. *keeps walking almost to the door*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *eyes get glassy* Of course you didn't mean it. You just said it for the hell of it. *keeps walking almost to the door*

Kurt: Finn, just stop! Please! I didn't mean it I just...get so mad and I don't understand why you are making a big deal out of it!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, just stop! Please! I didn't mean it I just...get so mad and I don't understand why you are making a big deal out of it!

Finn: Well, of course I am going to make it a big deal! I am being told by a person that I love that they had sex with somebody else! ... So have have fun with Blaine, and you can have sex with him all you want... Because... *bites his lip* I-'m done. *walks out the door, his vision slowly beginning to blur*

( D: )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 am

Nicole-la wrote:
[
Finn: Well, of course I am going to make it a big deal! I am being told by a person that I love that they had sex with somebody else! ... So have have fun with Blaine, and you can have sex with him all you want... Because... *bites his lip* I-'m done. *walks out the door, his vision slowly beginning to blur*

( D: )

(WE ARE TOO EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED OMG.)

Kurt: *stops following him and watches him walk out the door, his eyes burning and threatening tears*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WE ARE TOO EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED OMG.)

Kurt: *stops following him and watches him walk out the door, his eyes burning and threatening tears*

(I WAS LIKE ''WHY AM I WRITING THIS? NOOOO!)

Finn: *keeps walking, his hands in his pockets. And even how many times he wipes them, his eyes can't stop filling up to the brim. After a while of walking arouind the block, he sits down on a bench and takes out his phone, to call Puck. While the phone rings, he tries to calm down.*

(SHOULD WE HAVE BURT? I MEAN, CUZ I SERIOUSLY FAIL AT HIM. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(I WAS LIKE ''WHY AM I WRITING THIS? NOOOO!)

Finn: *keeps walking, his hands in his pockets. And even how many times he wipes them, his eyes can't stop filling up to the brim. After a while of walking arouind the block, he sits down on a bench and takes out his phone, to call Puck. While the phone rings, he tries to calm down.*

(SHOULD WE HAVE BURT? I MEAN, CUZ I SERIOUSLY FAIL AT HIM. XDD)

(PSHHH I DON;T KNOW... BUT WE ARE GETTING FUCK BROMANCE SO....*dance* ALSO WHY ARE YOU UP AT 9:42AM?)

Puck: *sees it's Finn on the caller id and smirks* Whaddup, Hudson?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(PSHHH I DON;T KNOW... BUT WE ARE GETTING FUCK BROMANCE SO....*dance* ALSO WHY ARE YOU UP AT 9:42AM?)

Puck: *sees it's Finn on the caller id and smirks* Whaddup, Hudson?

(YES. FUCK BROMANCE, BITCHES! XD AND CUZ I MADE MYSELF ACTUALLY GET THE FUCK UP. XDD BECAUSE MAH PARENTS ARE OUT FOR BAGELS, AND GINA IS SLEEPIN. XD)

Finn: *twitch of a smirk when he picks up* Hey Puck... Um, I was just wondering,... Do you think I could maybe stay at your house for the night or something? I know that sounds totally weird, but Kurt is back and it is just getting worse...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES. FUCK BROMANCE, BITCHES! XD AND CUZ I MADE MYSELF ACTUALLY GET THE FUCK UP. XDD BECAUSE MAH PARENTS ARE OUT FOR BAGELS, AND GINA IS SLEEPIN. XD)

Finn: *twitch of a smirk when he picks up* Hey Puck... Um, I was just wondering,... Do you think I could maybe stay at your house for the night or something? I know that sounds totally weird, but Kurt is back and it is just getting worse...

(IF SHE WAKES UP OH MY GOD YOU WILL BE DEAD SLUT DONT GET IN MORE TROUBLE)

Puck: *frowns a little when he hears the sadness in his boy's voice* Sure man. Come right on over...But if you think I am gunna hold you while you cry and we're gunna watch sappy romance movies, you are wrong. I'm going to kick you while you're down and beat you at COD.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IF SHE WAKES UP OH MY GOD YOU WILL BE DEAD SLUT DONT GET IN MORE TROUBLE)

Puck: *frowns a little when he hears the sadness in his boy's voice* Sure man. Come right on over...But if you think I am gunna hold you while you cry and we're gunna watch sappy romance movies, you are wrong. I'm going to kick you while you're down and beat you at COD.

(>> moving on XD I won't get in THAT much trouble, only like... a days worth XD)

Finn: *can't help but to laugh* Bring it, sucker. *smiles* Thanks, dude.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(>> moving on XD I won't get in THAT much trouble, only like... a days worth XD)

Finn: *can't help but to laugh* Bring it, sucker. *smiles* Thanks, dude.
(DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?)

Puck: No problem. See you in a few, bro. *hangs up*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?)

Puck: No problem. See you in a few, bro. *hangs up*

(... MAYBE. XD)

Finn: *slowly walks to Puck's house, trying to fully collect himself... He seriously said that he was done... He never thought that he would say that... Soon after, he arrives at the Puckerman residence and knocks on the door*

(DUDE. I WHEN TO SEE TRON AGAIN LAST NIGHT. XDDD AND I GOT TWO MORE VOODOO DOLLS. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... MAYBE. XD)

Finn: *slowly walks to Puck's house, trying to fully collect himself... He seriously said that he was done... He never thought that he would say that... Soon after, he arrives at the Puckerman residence and knocks on the door*

(DUDE. I WHEN TO SEE TRON AGAIN LAST NIGHT. XDDD AND I GOT TWO MORE VOODOO DOLLS. XD)

(I SLEPT ALL DAY...LEGIT. IT'S LIKE I WENT TO TAKE A NAP AFTER YOU LEFT, AND I SLEPT UNTIL 2:30AM.)

Puck: *opens to door to see Finn, and he smiles a little...He can tell Finn was crying, his face is all red...* Come on in... *leads Finn into the house* My mom ain't home, and my sister's at some sleepover so don't worry about them bothering you. So, want to tell me what happened? You look really fucked up...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I SLEPT ALL DAY...LEGIT. IT'S LIKE I WENT TO TAKE A NAP AFTER YOU LEFT, AND I SLEPT UNTIL 2:30AM.)

Puck: *opens to door to see Finn, and he smiles a little...He can tell Finn was crying, his face is all red...* Come on in... *leads Finn into the house* My mom ain't home, and my sister's at some sleepover so don't worry about them bothering you. So, want to tell me what happened? You look really fucked up...

(XDDD I WENT TO BED AT 10:38... NO LIE. XD THAT IS EARLY FOR ME MAN)

Finn: *smiles a little bit, then looks down* Well... *sighs* you know what happened yesterday... Well, Kurt came home this afternoon and we were talking, no yelling, no anything... And then he decides to tell me, -here's the punchline- that he had sex with Blaine last night...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD I WENT TO BED AT 10:38... NO LIE. XD THAT IS EARLY FOR ME MAN)

Finn: *smiles a little bit, then looks down* Well... *sighs* you know what happened yesterday... Well, Kurt came home this afternoon and we were talking, no yelling, no anything... And then he decides to tell me, -here's the punchline- that he had sex with Blaine last night...

(XD WHY?)

Puck: *is nodding like "yeah that sucks" then he realizes what Finn just said" Wait--WHAT? Kurt got LAID? By that short ass kid?...but...Oh God, now you got me thinking about gay sex....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD WHY?)

Puck: *is nodding like "yeah that sucks" then he realizes what Finn just said" Wait--WHAT? Kurt got LAID? By that short ass kid?...but...Oh God, now you got me thinking about gay sex....

(NO IDEA XD)

Finn: Yeah, I know. >.< *groans then add's* There's even more to the story if you're interrested ...
(LOVE YOUR POST XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NO IDEA XD)

Finn: Yeah, I know. >.< *groans then add's* There's even more to the story if you're interrested ...
(LOVE YOUR POST XD)

Puck: yeah, man. Proceed...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm

]
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: yeah, man. Proceed...

Finn: Well... Of course I start getting pissy, and Kurt thinks that I am taking it too seriously. So I say that he would act the same way if the roles were switched, and then he finishes of with, and I quote, ''Oh, you think I would? Well you are wrong, Finn Hudson, I wouldn't act the same because I have Blaine'' ... *rolls his eyes slightly and sighs* So, that was that, I stormed out and told him that I was done with everything... The end. *twitch of a smirk*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well... Of course I start getting pissy, and Kurt thinks that I am taking it too seriously. So I say that he would act the same way if the roles were switched, and then he finishes of with, and I quote, ''Oh, you think I would? Well you are wrong, Finn Hudson, I wouldn't act the same because I have Blaine'' ... *rolls his eyes slightly and sighs* So, that was that, I stormed out and told him that I was done with everything... The end. *twitch of a smirk*

Puck: Damn...That's a burn from Hummel... Sorry that you have to go through all that... It seems like gay dudes are more drama than chicks.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Puck: Damn...That's a burn from Hummel... Sorry that you have to go through all that... It seems like gay dudes are more drama than chicks.

Finn: I know right? *sighs, then shakes his head... Then spots the Xbox... Might as well start getting his mind off things...* Soooo, ready to get your ass kicked in COD? *Smirks*
---
Carole:*walks into the room as soon as Finn leaves* Kurt? Did Finn just yell something about you having sex? *sees that Kurt's crying, and walks over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder, meaning comfort* Mind discussing this while your dad is outback?

(I THOUGHT THAT CAROLE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO HEAR, THEN SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND MORE. XDD IDK)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I know right? *sighs, then shakes his head... Then spots the Xbox... Might as well start getting his mind off things...* Soooo, ready to get your ass kicked in COD? *Smirks*
---
Carole:*walks into the room as soon as Finn leaves* Kurt? Did Finn just yell something about you having sex? *sees that Kurt's crying, and walks over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder, meaning comfort* Mind discussing this while your dad is outback?

(I THOUGHT THAT CAROLE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO HEAR, THEN SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND MORE. XDD IDK)
(YEAH SHE WOULD...XD ALSO CAROLE BEING A MOM TO KURT FTW...ALSO WHERE ARE YOUU? D:)
Puck: Oh, you wish. *smirks* Just cus you're having lady-man dramas doesn't mean Imma go easy on you.
---
Kurt: *looks at Carole and wipes at his eyes...atleast it wasn't Burt* Um...Yeah..Yeah he did... *bites his lip nervously* Please, please don't tell dad...But when I was at Blaine's last night..um...we kinda...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(YEAH SHE WOULD...XD ALSO CAROLE BEING A MOM TO KURT FTW...ALSO WHERE ARE YOUU? D:)
Puck: Oh, you wish. *smirks* Just cus you're having lady-man dramas doesn't mean Imma go easy on you.
---
Kurt: *looks at Carole and wipes at his eyes...atleast it wasn't Burt* Um...Yeah..Yeah he did... *bites his lip nervously* Please, please don't tell dad...But when I was at Blaine's last night..um...we kinda...

(IN JAPAN. XD)

Finn: Ppff, please, there is no need to go easy on me, because I can totally woop your ass already. *smirks, then grabs a controller*

(DOM WON'T LET ME BORROW HIS COD. D: )
---

Carole: Aaand Finn got upset and left? *slightly sighs, time for the talk* I promise not to tell him... But why don't we go and talk in the kitchen? You look like you need to discuss and have some tea. *comforting smile*

(I SUCK AT CAROLE. MY GOD. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(IN JAPAN. XD)

Finn: Ppff, please, there is no need to go easy on me, because I can totally woop your ass already. *smirks, then grabs a controller*

(DOM WON'T LET ME BORROW HIS COD. D: )
---

Carole: Aaand Finn got upset and left? *slightly sighs, time for the talk* I promise not to tell him... But why don't we go and talk in the kitchen? You look like you need to discuss and have some tea. *comforting smile*

(I SUCK AT CAROLE. MY GOD. XD)

(NOT EVEN FUNNY, WHOAR. I MISS YOU)
Puck: Oh, you think? Bring it. *smirks and turns the game on and grabs a controller*
---------
(NO YOU DONT.)
Kurt: Exactly..*frowns a little and sighs* Do we *have* to have this talk?....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered...
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: