The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NOT EVEN FUNNY, WHOAR. I MISS YOU)
Puck: Oh, you think? Bring it. *smirks and turns the game on and grabs a controller*
---------
(NO YOU DONT.)
Kurt: Exactly..*frowns a little and sighs* Do we *have* to have this talk?....
Finn: *totally woops Pucks ass the first round, and when he kills Puck's character, he laughs evilly* Muahahhaha! Told you. *cocky smirk*
---
Carole: Well... To be honest, no. I am sure your dad has given it to you plently... But maybe talking about how your feeling might help you feel better a tad. *smiles a alittle*

(CAROLE THE THARAPIST. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *totally woops Pucks ass the first round, and when he kills Puck's character, he laughs evilly* Muahahhaha! Told you. *cocky smirk*
---
Carole: Well... To be honest, no. I am sure your dad has given it to you plently... But maybe talking about how your feeling might help you feel better a tad. *smiles a alittle*

(CAROLE THE THARAPIST. XD)

Puck: *throws his controller* You know what? You're about to get owned by the Puckasaurus Rex. Real-life style. *TACKLE*
---
(XDD)
Kurt: Um..yeah dad gave me the talk...twice...once about girls then once about boys...And, Carole...I just don't know where to start on my feelings. I know I feel like an idiot for doing it with Blaine though...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: *throws his controller* You know what? You're about to get owned by the Puckasaurus Rex. Real-life style. *TACKLE*
---
(XDD)
Kurt: Um..yeah dad gave me the talk...twice...once about girls then once about boys...And, Carole...I just don't know where to start on my feelings. I know I feel like an idiot for doing it with Blaine though...

(... I just listened to the full song videos to the Superbowl epi... And... I died. For both Darren, and Cory... HDWEJKDHGKSADSJDHAjGSDAJGJ UNFFFFFFFFFF. XD AND DUDE. CORY DOING VINCENT PRICE'S PART IN THRILLER... I COULDN'T HELP BUT TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF. XDDD)

Finn: GRAH! *Falls off the chair, with Puck on top of him (Heh...)* The fact that you use ''Puckerasauras Rex'' makes you lame! *laughs, then starts to wresle with him*
---
Carole: Well... That's normal... But what I am starting to think is that you should seriously pick between Finn and Blaine... Because this has been going on for... Three months now, is it? I know it is hard to do this, sweetie. But if you keep doing this, you'll just keep hurting them...

(... THERE ARE FUCKING PREVIEWS OUT FOR SILLY LOVE SONGS... I AM HYPERVENTALATING CUS OF BLAINE AND ARTIE... DSJADGHGHJ MAH GAWD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky79D5_gxDU )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:11 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... I just listened to the full song videos to the Superbowl epi... And... I died. For both Darren, and Cory... HDWEJKDHGKSADSJDHAjGSDAJGJ UNFFFFFFFFFF. XD AND DUDE. CORY DOING VINCENT PRICE'S PART IN THRILLER... I COULDN'T HELP BUT TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF. XDDD)

Finn: GRAH! *Falls off the chair, with Puck on top of him (Heh...)* The fact that you use ''Puckerasauras Rex'' makes you lame! *laughs, then starts to wresle with him*
---
Carole: Well... That's normal... But what I am starting to think is that you should seriously pick between Finn and Blaine... Because this has been going on for... Three months now, is it? I know it is hard to do this, sweetie. But if you keep doing this, you'll just keep hurting them...

(... THERE ARE FUCKING PREVIEWS OUT FOR SILLY LOVE SONGS... I AM HYPERVENTALATING CUS OF BLAINE AND ARTIE... DSJADGHGHJ MAH GAWD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky79D5_gxDU )

(I HAVE TOO. AND ALSO I'VE ALSO HEARD ALL THE PREVIEWS AND SAW THE PROMOS AND ALL OF THE VIDEOS AND SHIT. AND THAT FUCKING DRFGYHJKLUYGH WHEN I GET YOU ALONE WILL KILL ME. KILL. ME. I CRIED. CRIEDDDDDD MY POOR MY BABY FUCKING BLAINE BUT THE SUNGLASSES BUT FUCKING DOUCHE MASTER BLAINE DONT BE PLAYING MY BOY)

Puck: *while wrestling* Oh, the Puckasaurus isn't lame! Finny D is. *headlock*
---
Kurt: I know...I am going to. It's just... I've always loved Finn and wanted him, I'm pretty sure Finn told you that..,but Blaine is my best friend, and I'm in love with him, and I know he will never try to hurt me... He doesn't even get mad at me when he knows I've been with Finn, because he knows I'm confused over this. He let's me just cry on his shoulder when I need to...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I HAVE TOO. AND ALSO I'VE ALSO HEARD ALL THE PREVIEWS AND SAW THE PROMOS AND ALL OF THE VIDEOS AND SHIT. AND THAT FUCKING DRFGYHJKLUYGH WHEN I GET YOU ALONE WILL KILL ME. KILL. ME. I CRIED. CRIEDDDDDD MY POOR MY BABY FUCKING BLAINE BUT THE SUNGLASSES BUT FUCKING DOUCHE MASTER BLAINE DONT BE PLAYING MY BOY)

Puck: *while wrestling* Oh, the Puckasaurus isn't lame! Finny D is. *headlock*
---
Kurt: I know...I am going to. It's just... I've always loved Finn and wanted him, I'm pretty sure Finn told you that..,but Blaine is my best friend, and I'm in love with him, and I know he will never try to hurt me... He doesn't even get mad at me when he knows I've been with Finn, because he knows I'm confused over this. He let's me just cry on his shoulder when I need to...

(I KNOW RIGHT? I STARED AT THE VIDEO LIKE I WAS PUCK WATCHING RUN JOEY RUN. XD (speaking of Run, Joey, Run, I FANDUBED IT. XD AND I CAN DO JESSE LIKE... FREAKISHLY GOOD. XD)

Finn: Hey! You made that one up if I am right! *struggles a bit as he tries to get out of the headlock, but then sucessfully does it and pins Puck to the ground*
--
Carole: Even though Finn is my son... I sugest you go with Blaine... *slightly sighs* I heard somewhere that if you love two people, go for the second.... Because you don't love the first one as much as you think if you loved the second onein the first place...

(I FAIL. XD)
(DUDE. THAT MEANS THAT IT IS DONE. 8D Not sure if you'll like it tho... I think I made your skin a bit to yellow... >.> XD AND I KNOW I AM. SHUSH. XD )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I KNOW RIGHT? I STARED AT THE VIDEO LIKE I WAS PUCK WATCHING RUN JOEY RUN. XD (speaking of Run, Joey, Run, I FANDUBED IT. XD AND I CAN DO JESSE LIKE... FREAKISHLY GOOD. XD)

Finn: Hey! You made that one up if I am right! *struggles a bit as he tries to get out of the headlock, but then sucessfully does it and pins Puck to the ground*
--
Carole: Even though Finn is my son... I sugest you go with Blaine... *slightly sighs* I heard somewhere that if you love two people, go for the second.... Because you don't love the first one as much as you think if you loved the second onein the first place...

(I FAIL. XD)
(DUDE. THAT MEANS THAT IT IS DONE. 8D Not sure if you'll like it tho... I think I made your skin a bit to yellow... >.> XD AND I KNOW I AM. SHUSH. XD )

(A, I CRIED. YOU HANDLED IT BETTER THAN ME. AND I DON'T MEAN A LITTLE. I MEAN FULL OUT BAWLING. also more spoilers here: http://community.livejournal.com/kurt_blaine/681125.html?page=9#comments AND POST IT OH MAH LAWD)

Puck: Okay, maybe I did but you kept it! *groans as Finn pins him down* You realize that this is really gay, as in homosexual, right?
----
Kurt: *smiles a little* I guess you're right..but how do I just end things with Finn? He's also my stepbrother...who I share a room with...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(A, I CRIED. YOU HANDLED IT BETTER THAN ME. AND I DON'T MEAN A LITTLE. I MEAN FULL OUT BAWLING. also more spoilers here: http://community.livejournal.com/kurt_blaine/681125.html?page=9#comments AND POST IT OH MAH LAWD)

Puck: Okay, maybe I did but you kept it! *groans as Finn pins him down* You realize that this is really gay, as in homosexual, right?
----
Kurt: *smiles a little* I guess you're right..but how do I just end things with Finn? He's also my stepbrother...who I share a room with...

(XD BECAUSE I AM PART STEEL MAN. XD... KINDA... AND... WILL DO MAN. XD OH MAH LAWD. I AM LISTENING TO IT NOW. XD I SUCK SO BAD. XDDDD IN A GOOD WAY THO. I AM DYING.)

Finn: *Is about to comment, but just playfully punches him in the face and rolls off with a smirk* You started it.
---
Carole: *Is about to answer, but quite can't* I'm sorry Kurt, you have to figure that on your own... Just know that Finn will be upset for a little while...

(I FAIL. AGAIN. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XD BECAUSE I AM PART STEEL MAN. XD... KINDA... AND... WILL DO MAN. XD OH MAH LAWD. I AM LISTENING TO IT NOW. XD I SUCK SO BAD. XDDDD IN A GOOD WAY THO. I AM DYING.)

Finn: *Is about to comment, but just playfully punches him in the face and rolls off with a smirk* You started it.
---
Carole: *Is about to answer, but quite can't* I'm sorry Kurt, you have to figure that on your own... Just know that Finn will be upset for a little while...

(I FAIL. AGAIN. XD)

( YOU SUCK IN THE SENSE THE SONG SUCKS, BUT EPIC CUS YOUR VOCALS)

Puck:...>.> Shuddup, I'm not the one who has had his tongue down Hummel's throat.
---
Kurt: Yes, I know that...And I will be spending most of that time he is mad at me at Blaine's house.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
( YOU SUCK IN THE SENSE THE SONG SUCKS, BUT EPIC CUS YOUR VOCALS)

Puck:...>.> Shuddup, I'm not the one who has had his tongue down Hummel's throat.
---
Kurt: Yes, I know that...And I will be spending most of that time he is mad at me at Blaine's house.

(xDDDD IT *DOES* SUCK. BUT IN A GOOD WAY. AND... XDD HELL NO. XD I MAKE IT WORSE THEN IT ALREADY IS. XD)

Finn: *Just looks down... He rather not talk about Kurt right now...*
(PUCK WENT AWIDDLE BIT TO FAR. XD)
---
Carole: *smiles a tad* Makes sense, and I am sure Blaine wouldn't mind, I've seen how in love he is with you.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDD IT *DOES* SUCK. BUT IN A GOOD WAY. AND... XDD HELL NO. XD I MAKE IT WORSE THEN IT ALREADY IS. XD)

Finn: *Just looks down... He rather not talk about Kurt right now...*
(PUCK WENT AWIDDLE BIT TO FAR. XD)
---
Carole: *smiles a tad* Makes sense, and I am sure Blaine wouldn't mind, I've seen how in love he is with you.

(LIES. AND PUCK WAS BOUND TO DO THAT... ALSO SEASON 1 FINN. "I'll pee in a cup!" ....bu-- "I'll pee." )

Puck: *gets serious* Sorry man..
----
Kurt: You have? *smiles a little*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(LIES. AND PUCK WAS BOUND TO DO THAT... ALSO SEASON 1 FINN. "I'll pee in a cup!" ....bu-- "I'll pee." )

Puck: *gets serious* Sorry man..
----
Kurt: You have? *smiles a little*

(I FUCKING. LOVE. THAT. SCENE. ''I'LL PEE.'' XDD)

Finn: *shakes his head* No, it's fine. *twitch of a smile*
---
Carole: Oh yes, who can't notice it? *smiles* He loves you, and you love him, you are like lovebirds.

(I AM SEAT DANCING LIKE A BOSS TOO BILLS BILLS BILLS. XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I FUCKING. LOVE. THAT. SCENE. ''I'LL PEE.'' XDD)

Finn: *shakes his head* No, it's fine. *twitch of a smile*
---
Carole: Oh yes, who can't notice it? *smiles* He loves you, and you love him, you are like lovebirds.

(I AM SEAT DANCING LIKE A BOSS TOO BILLS BILLS BILLS. XDDDD)

(I'M WATCHING THE MARATHON, AND ON COMMERCIALS JAMMING OUT...AND I WANT TO LISTEN TO WHEN I GET YOU ALONE, CUS FUCK IS IT SEXY, BUT IT MAKES ME CRY CUS AS OF NOW IT'S BAD NEWS)

Puck: No it's not, bro... I know what you're going through is suckish. I'll stop with the comments, ok? Just...don't cry onto my shoulder, cus that's a little too gay or me.
---
Kurt: *smiles brightly* Thank you Carole... For everything.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I'M WATCHING THE MARATHON, AND ON COMMERCIALS JAMMING OUT...AND I WANT TO LISTEN TO WHEN I GET YOU ALONE, CUS FUCK IS IT SEXY, BUT IT MAKES ME CRY CUS AS OF NOW IT'S BAD NEWS)

Puck: No it's not, bro... I know what you're going through is suckish. I'll stop with the comments, ok? Just...don't cry onto my shoulder, cus that's a little too gay or me.
---
Kurt: *smiles brightly* Thank you Carole... For everything.

(I JUST DON'T LISTEN TO IT MAN. XD I'LL WAIT TIL LIKE... WHEN IT IS ON.)
Finn: *smiles a little* Don't worry, I won't. *pauses, then adds* Besides, I rather beat your ass on another round of COD then to do that. *smirks*
---
Carole: *smiles* Aw, you're welcome, Sweetie. Anytime you need to talk, I'm here, it's what I'm here for. *laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I JUST DON'T LISTEN TO IT MAN. XD I'LL WAIT TIL LIKE... WHEN IT IS ON.)
Finn: *smiles a little* Don't worry, I won't. *pauses, then adds* Besides, I rather beat your ass on another round of COD then to do that. *smirks*
---
Carole: *smiles* Aw, you're welcome, Sweetie. Anytime you need to talk, I'm here, it's what I'm here for. *laughs a little*

Puck: Oh, bring it, Finny D!
----
Kurt: *hugs her* Thank you...mom...

(I NEED KURT TO CALL CAROLE MOM, SO I CAN VOMIT RAINBOWS AND CRY TEARS OF HAPPY)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: Oh, bring it, Finny D!
----
Kurt: *hugs her* Thank you...mom...

(I NEED KURT TO CALL CAROLE MOM, SO I CAN VOMIT RAINBOWS AND CRY TEARS OF HAPPY)

(YOU MADE ME TEAR UP)

Finn: *smirks* And here we go again with the names. *laughs a little, then sets up the game*
---
Carole: *hugs Kurt back tightly, her eyes getting glassy.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YOU MADE ME TEAR UP)

Finn: *smirks* And here we go again with the names. *laughs a little, then sets up the game*
---
Carole: *hugs Kurt back tightly, her eyes getting glassy.*

Puck:...would you rather me go back to calling you Deep-Throat? *grabs his controller*
---
Kurt: I love you, mom... And Finn's probably at Puck's now, right? He kinda just...left
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Puck:...would you rather me go back to calling you Deep-Throat? *grabs his controller*
---
Kurt: I love you, mom... And Finn's probably at Puck's now, right? He kinda just...left

Finn: >.> ... Finny D is fine... *smirks, then presses start on the game*
---
Carole: I love you too, Honey. *smiles brightly* And I gather... Puck actually came here last night....
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: >.> ... Finny D is fine... *smirks, then presses start on the game*
---
Carole: I love you too, Honey. *smiles brightly* And I gather... Puck actually came here last night....

Puck: *smirks as he totally starts kicking Finn's ass*
---
Kurt Wait, Puckerman came here last night? ... Their bromance is kind of...sweet in an awkward manly way.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Puck: *smirks as he totally starts kicking Finn's ass*
---
Kurt Wait, Puckerman came here last night? ... Their bromance is kind of...sweet in an awkward manly way.

(DUDE. I COVERED DON'T YOU IN HONOR OF IT BEING DARRENS B-DAY... IT SUCKS IT TOOK ME LIKE... 3 TAKES, AND I USED A CRAPPY CAMERA AND AND...)

Finn: *seriously starts getting in the game, hitting as many buttons as he could.* SHIT. *he died.*
---
Carole: *smiles a little* Yep, and agree, but Finn likes hanging out with him, whatever flows his boat. *laughs a little*

(I FAIL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(DUDE. I COVERED DON'T YOU IN HONOR OF IT BEING DARRENS B-DAY... IT SUCKS IT TOOK ME LIKE... 3 TAKES, AND I USED A CRAPPY CAMERA AND AND...)

Finn: *seriously starts getting in the game, hitting as many buttons as he could.* SHIT. *he died.*
---
Carole: *smiles a little* Yep, and agree, but Finn likes hanging out with him, whatever flows his boat. *laughs a little*

(I FAIL)

(....SLUTWHYISITYOUHAVEALLTHETALENTICANTDOANYTHINGTOCELEBRATEOTHERTHANSQUEEOVERHIM xDD AND POST IT)

Puck: Haha! VICTORY!
-----
Kurt: Yep...I'm actually okay with Puck. He became less of a total ass.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(....SLUTWHYISITYOUHAVEALLTHETALENTICANTDOANYTHINGTOCELEBRATEOTHERTHANSQUEEOVERHIM xDD AND POST IT)

Puck: Haha! VICTORY!
-----
Kurt: Yep...I'm actually okay with Puck. He became less of a total ass.

(I DON'T KNOW. OKAY? XD I WAS ALSO LISTENING TO HIS EP... WITH MAH PUNK SUNGLASSES ON. AND... IN 7 MINS. XD)

Finn: Oh just shush. >.> We now need... THE TIE BREAKER.
---
(I am brain-dead right now and can't think of a reply for Carole... because I fail. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I DON'T KNOW. OKAY? XD I WAS ALSO LISTENING TO HIS EP... WITH MAH PUNK SUNGLASSES ON. AND... IN 7 MINS. XD)

Finn: Oh just shush. >.> We now need... THE TIE BREAKER.
---
(I am brain-dead right now and can't think of a reply for Carole... because I fail. XD)

(brb, killing myself cus I will never amount to anything in life.)

Puck: Bring it, Finny D. The Puckasaurus eats failures like you for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(brb, killing myself cus I will never amount to anything in life.)

Puck: Bring it, Finny D. The Puckasaurus eats failures like you for breakfast.

(NOOOO. D: DON'T DO THAT. BECAUSE THEN I WILL.... *So didn't hurt herself on Saturday... >.>* )

Finn: *laughs* Rrrrright. *sets it up, then PLAYS HIS HEART OUT*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NOOOO. D: DON'T DO THAT. BECAUSE THEN I WILL.... *So didn't hurt herself on Saturday... >.>* )

Finn: *laughs* Rrrrright. *sets it up, then PLAYS HIS HEART OUT*
(STUPID ASS WHY DID YOU DO THAT DSZGFCHNM, DID YOU BLEED?)

Puck: NOT FAIR! YOU ARE CHEATING! .... *knows he's gunna lose, so he tackles Finn, laughing* .... Ignore how gay this feels, okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[(STUPID ASS WHY DID YOU DO THAT DSZGFCHNM, DID YOU BLEED?)

Puck: NOT FAIR! YOU ARE CHEATING! .... *knows he's gunna lose, so he tackles Finn, laughing* .... Ignore how gay this feels, okay?

(BECAUSE I WAS FEELING WORTHLESS. And... Well... I used sissors... and I kept running it ontop of another one so... Just a smallish tad... It's still there... >.> I think it might scar... But then what stopped me was that I listened to Fucking Perfect like, 4 times, bawling my eyes out...)

Finn: I WAS NOT! *Burst out laughing when tackled to the ground... Again* Will do... *jokes* BUT WHAT IS WITH YOU AND TACKLING?! *Laughs, then tackles HIM*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered...
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: