The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

( *IDIOTIC FACE OF FLATTERMENT.* WHY THANK YA. C: AND YES. XDDDD)

Blaine: *nods his head no. Kurt needs the hospital... He'll call later... he then replies* My boyfriend just got seriously beat up, he needs to go to the hospital...

(I FAIL XD)

911: We're sending help right now. Where are you right now? Any bleeding, is he conscious?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

911: We're sending help right now. Where are you right now? Any bleeding, is he conscious?

Blaine: Thank you. Dalton Academy is where we are at... And yes, he is bleeding... But he is concious...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Thank you. Dalton Academy is where we are at... And yes, he is bleeding... But he is concious...

911: Okay, we have an ambulance on the way. It will be around ten minutes before they get there.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

911: Okay, we have an ambulance on the way. It will be around ten minutes before they get there.

Blaine: Okay, thank you so much. *hangs up and grabs Kurt's hand* An ambulance is on it;s way...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Okay, thank you so much. *hangs up and grabs Kurt's hand* An ambulance is on it;s way...

Kurt: But..hospitals...my dad was in one...my mom died in one... *winces at the pain he's feeling from speaking*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: But..hospitals...my dad was in one...my mom died in one... *winces at the pain he's feeling from speaking*

Blaine: Yeah, I know but... You need to go Kurt. You are hurt way more then me... Twenty times worse... Please Kurt... *his (epic) eyebrows knit together*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Yeah, I know but... You need to go Kurt. You are hurt way more then me... Twenty times worse... Please Kurt... *his (epic) eyebrows knit together*

Kurt: Fine... I hate you though... *a very small smile appears for a moment, but fades when he feels another surge of pain*

Ambulence: *arrives like yeah and starts getting Kurt in to the van*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Fine... I hate you though... *a very small smile appears for a moment, but fades when he feels another surge of pain*

Ambulence: *arrives like yeah and starts getting Kurt in to the van*

( Ha, here is me DANCING WITH MAHSELFFFF OH OH, A-DANCING WITH MAH SELFFF- *clears thoat* Sorry, Here is me dancing to Safety Dance... AND NO FALLING! 8D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkfQhTZUfYU )

Blaine: *Get's inside the ambulence vericle and holds hands with Kurt, rubbing his thumb up and down, trying to sthooth him... Even though he knows it ain't going to work... He is still sick to his stomach from seeing Kurt in this condiction...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

( Ha, here is me DANCING WITH MAHSELFFFF OH OH, A-DANCING WITH MAH SELFFF- *clears thoat* Sorry, Here is me dancing to Safety Dance... AND NO FALLING! 8D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkfQhTZUfYU )

Blaine: *Get's inside the ambulence vericle and holds hands with Kurt, rubbing his thumb up and down, trying to sthooth him... Even though he knows it ain't going to work... He is still sick to his stomach from seeing Kurt in this condiction...*

(HOLY FUCK YOU CAN ACTUALLY DANCE)

Kurt: *is seriously fucking scared...he *hates* hospitals with a passion* Call my dad...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(HOLY FUCK YOU CAN ACTUALLY DANCE)

Kurt: *is seriously fucking scared...he *hates* hospitals with a passion* Call my dad...

(I CAN? XD *THE LADY IS A TRAMP IS NEXT*)

Blaine: *nods his head, then grabs his phone out of his pocket again, thank god he has the number, he dials it*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I CAN? XD *THE LADY IS A TRAMP IS NEXT*)

Blaine: *nods his head, then grabs his phone out of his pocket again, thank god he has the number, he dials it*

(YES OH MY GOSH....and this will break my heart I can imagine how bad Burt would take someone hurting bb omg*

Burt: *answers his phone, confused as to why Blaine is calling. Isn't he with Kurt* Hello, Blaine? Kurt's not home... wasn't he with you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES OH MY GOSH....and this will break my heart I can imagine how bad Burt would take someone hurting bb omg*

Burt: *answers his phone, confused as to why Blaine is calling. Isn't he with Kurt* Hello, Blaine? Kurt's not home... wasn't he with you?

(:B AND I SING AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT I WAS OUT OF BREATH LIKE A FAILURE. XD AND I LOVE IT, IN MY SWAY, AT THE END, YOU CAN SEE THAT I TOTALLY START LOSING MAH ENERGY. XD)

Blaine: Um, yeah... He's with me... Uh... But the reason I am calling is because... *Just say it* Kurt got beat up really bad and we are taking him now to the nearest hospital...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(:B AND I SING AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT I WAS OUT OF BREATH LIKE A FAILURE. XD AND I LOVE IT, IN MY SWAY, AT THE END, YOU CAN SEE THAT I TOTALLY START LOSING MAH ENERGY. XD)

Blaine: Um, yeah... He's with me... Uh... But the reason I am calling is because... *Just say it* Kurt got beat up really bad and we are taking him now to the nearest hospital...

(XDD)

Burt: *....shitshitshitshit* ...Kurt got beat up? But...who... what hospital is it? Is he okay? Is he...awake?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XDD)

Burt: *....shitshitshitshit* ...Kurt got beat up? But...who... what hospital is it? Is he okay? Is he...awake?

Blaine: Dave Karofsky from William Mckinley... *Insert Hospital name, cuz she is too lazy to think of one XD* And... Yes, he's awake, but he's bleeding... *Hates himself for saying these things to Kurt's FATHER.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Dave Karofsky from William Mckinley... *Insert Hospital name, cuz she is too lazy to think of one XD* And... Yes, he's awake, but he's bleeding... *Hates himself for saying these things to Kurt's FATHER.*

Burt: Alright... thank you. Just... please please stay with him until I get there? He hates hospitals. I'll be over as soon as I can. Thank you.. *hangs up and goes to find Finn and Carole*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Burt: Alright... thank you. Just... please please stay with him until I get there? He hates hospitals. I'll be over as soon as I can. Thank you.. *hangs up and goes to find Finn and Carole*
(HE IS FLIPPING OUT ON THE INSIDE)

Blaine: Of course. *hangs up* He's coming, don't worry. *twitch of a smile, and is still holding Kurt's hand*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(HE IS FLIPPING OUT ON THE INSIDE)

Blaine: Of course. *hangs up* He's coming, don't worry. *twitch of a smile, and is still holding Kurt's hand*

(INTERNALLY IT'S ALL "FUCKMYONWHODOIKILLFIRSTFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK")

Kurt: Thank you...*smiles weakly and looks at their hands* I love you...

*they arrive at the hospital, which I am naming St. Mungo's after the Harry Potter magic hospital.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(INTERNALLY IT'S ALL "FUCKMYONWHODOIKILLFIRSTFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK")

Kurt: Thank you...*smiles weakly and looks at their hands* I love you...

*they arrive at the hospital, which I am naming St. Mungo's after the Harry Potter magic hospital.*

(WIN ABOUT THE HOSPITAL XD)

Blaine: *smiles* I love you more...

*When they take Kurt into the emergency room, Blaine wants to go in with them, but they sadly won't let him, so he stays in the waiting room, pacing.*

Finn: *Soon arives, and walks right up to Blaine* What the hell happened?!

(... HAHA I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU NOW NEED TO PLAY BLAINE. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(WIN ABOUT THE HOSPITAL XD)

Blaine: *smiles* I love you more...

*When they take Kurt into the emergency room, Blaine wants to go in with them, but they sadly won't let him, so he stays in the waiting room, pacing.*

Finn: *Soon arives, and walks right up to Blaine* What the hell happened?!

(... HAHA I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU NOW NEED TO PLAY BLAINE. XDDD)

(FUCK MY LFIE I CANT EVEN DO HIM)

Blaine: Dave happened! I told Kurt to run, I told him to just get out of there but he wouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(FUCK MY LFIE I CANT EVEN DO HIM)

Blaine: Dave happened! I told Kurt to run, I told him to just get out of there but he wouldn't...

(LADY IS A TRAMPPPPPP! XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjIk-EAiTvE )

Finn: *if looks could miam* And that is why you are suppose to protect him!

(Finn never meant to kill, just miam... Or injure...... DID I GET THAT RIGHT? XD)

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(LADY IS A TRAMPPPPPP! XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjIk-EAiTvE )

Finn: *if looks could miam* And that is why you are suppose to protect him!

(Finn never meant to kill, just miam... Or injure...... DID I GET THAT RIGHT? XD)

(A- I WILL WATCH IT TOMORROW.
B- "NEVER MEANT TO KILL....JUST MAIN OR SERIOUSLY INJURE)

Blaine: I tried, in case the bruises on my face aren't enough proof! I am kinda like half this guys size though, I did as much as I could, I know it wasn't enough, but I tried. I love him more than anything.... and he's in a hospital...Do you know how awful I feel right now?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(A- I WILL WATCH IT TOMORROW.
B- "NEVER MEANT TO KILL....JUST MAIN OR SERIOUSLY INJURE)

Blaine: I tried, in case the bruises on my face aren't enough proof! I am kinda like half this guys size though, I did as much as I could, I know it wasn't enough, but I tried. I love him more than anything.... and he's in a hospital...Do you know how awful I feel right now?
(.... I WAS CLOSE.... XDDD)

Finn: You should feel awful. *Glares* You told me that you could protect him better then me, you told me that you would keep him safe!

(HAHA TITLE IS IN POST. XD AND FINN IS BEING A DOUCH'E WITH THAT FIRST COMMENT. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(.... I WAS CLOSE.... XDDD)

Finn: You should feel awful. *Glares* You told me that you could protect him better then me, you told me that you would keep him safe!

(HAHA TITLE IS IN POST. XD AND FINN IS BEING A DOUCH'E WITH THAT FIRST COMMENT. XD)

(DEAR FINN, I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. SORRY, BUT BLAINE IS MY *CHILD*. LOVE, ME)

Blaine: I may not be able to keep him as safe as you physically, but I can make sure emotionally he is never hurt again! For example, I would never call him a~! A what you called him.... Yeah, he told me all about that.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(DEAR FINN, I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. SORRY, BUT BLAINE IS MY *CHILD*. LOVE, ME)

Blaine: I may not be able to keep him as safe as you physically, but I can make sure emotionally he is never hurt again! For example, I would never call him a~! A what you called him.... Yeah, he told me all about that.

(XDD AND FINN IS PISSED BECAUSE HE MENTIONED *IT*)

Finn: *glares and says in a pissed tone* Of course he told you... *shakes his head* I didn't mean what I said and you know it!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD AND FINN IS PISSED BECAUSE HE MENTIONED *IT*)

Finn: *glares and says in a pissed tone* Of course he told you... *shakes his head* I didn't mean what I said and you know it!

Blaine: Oh yeah? Cus Kurt isn't totally sure you didn't. *frowns* You hurt him more than any punch could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: