These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 FINNY LIKES TO PARTY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: And I hate you for it. *smiles and kisses his cheek*

Blaine: *kisses his forehead, then looks around them* ... I think we should clean up?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *kisses his forehead, then looks around them* ... I think we should clean up?

Kurt: Probably. *looks around* Ugh, remind me to murder Finn.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Probably. *looks around* Ugh, remind me to murder Finn.

Blaine: Would do, but wouldn't you're parents question? *cocky smirk*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: Would do, but wouldn't you're parents question? *cocky smirk*

Kurt: Shush it, Frodo. *smirks and starts cleaning up around the living room*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Shush it, Frodo. *smirks and starts cleaning up around the living room*

Blaine: *laughs and jokes* You're so mean! * starts cleaning up the kitchen, seeing broken peices of glass* Uh, I think someone broke a vase here...

(IT'S THE VASE THOSE DUDES WERE THROWING XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *laughs and jokes* You're so mean! * starts cleaning up the kitchen, seeing broken peices of glass* Uh, I think someone broke a vase here...

(IT'S THE VASE THOSE DUDES WERE THROWING XD)

Kurt: *goes into the kitchen to see* ...Carole is going to be pissed. I'll let Finn come up with a story explaining it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *goes into the kitchen to see* ...Carole is going to be pissed. I'll let Finn come up with a story explaining it.

Blaine: If only I had my wand, then I could use Repario on it. *smirks, then starts picking up the peices*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: If only I had my wand, then I could use Repario on it. *smirks, then starts picking up the peices*

Kurt: You are such a nerd. Don't get cut on the glass. *smiles at him then goes back to the living room to clean*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You are such a nerd. Don't get cut on the glass. *smiles at him then goes back to the living room to clean*

Blaine: *yells back* Well, I can't not be a nerd when I am Harry freaking Potter! *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *yells back* Well, I can't not be a nerd when I am Harry freaking Potter! *softly laughs*

Kurt: *yells back* Since when do you wear glasses or have a scar on your forehead? And Dalton is not Hogwarts, love!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *yells back* Since when do you wear glasses or have a scar on your forehead? And Dalton is not Hogwarts, love!

Blaine: *Yells back* I wear contacts and I use make up to cover up the scar! *laughs* And it should be!

(THIS... IS AMAZING)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Yells back* I wear contacts and I use make up to cover up the scar! *laughs* And it should be!

(THIS... IS AMAZING)

(YES)

Kurt: *yells back* And what happened to your English accent, genius? And also, that would mean you are about 31 years old this July!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES)

Kurt: *yells back* And what happened to your English accent, genius? And also, that would mean you are about 31 years old this July!

Blaine: I- ... *slience*

(AH HA! KURT WON.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: I- ... *slience*

(AH HA! KURT WON.)
(XDDD HEAD CANON: BLAINE IS A DORK)
Kurt: Exactly! *smiles to himself*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XDDD HEAD CANON: BLAINE IS A DORK)
Kurt: Exactly! *smiles to himself*

(I AGREE, nao, do we go to when Finn wakes up? XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XDDD HEAD CANON: BLAINE IS A DORK)
Kurt: Exactly! *smiles to himself*

(I AGREE, nao, do we go to when Finn wakes up? XD)

(YUSSLES)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YUSSLES)

(NEW WORD. MAH GOD. XD)


Finn: *Wakes up on the following day, his head beating like a indian drum... My God, it hurts like hell... He reads the alarm clock, 1:30pm... Ugh. He rubs his face and stands up, slightly dizzy at first, and everything is overly bright. He then shuffles to the bathroom, closing the door and looking at himself in the mirror... What happened last night? He sits on the ledge of the tub to try to think of what happened last night and why he is hungover, and then it hits him like a brick, what happened and why... As he remembers everything, he can't help but to start to tear up, and soon start to cry.*

(MAH POOR BABEH.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NEW WORD. MAH GOD. XD)


Finn: *Wakes up on the following day, his head beating like a indian drum... My God, it hurts like hell... He reads the alarm clock, 1:30pm... Ugh. He rubs his face and stands up, slightly dizzy at first, and everything is overly bright. He then shuffles to the bathroom, closing the door and looking at himself in the mirror... What happened last night? He sits on the ledge of the tub to try to think of what happened last night and why he is hungover, and then it hits him like a brick, what happened and why... As he remembers everything, he can't help but to start to tear up, and soon start to cry.*

(MAH POOR BABEH.)

Kurt: *was downstairs with Blaine and he heard Finn wake up. He goes upstairs to see if he's okay, and can hear him crying. He calls through the bathroom door* Finn? Finn, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *was downstairs with Blaine and he heard Finn wake up. He goes upstairs to see if he's okay, and can hear him crying. He calls through the bathroom door* Finn? Finn, are you okay?

Finn: *He quickly looks at the door with slight suprise, and tries to makes his voice calm* Yeah... I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *He quickly looks at the door with slight suprise, and tries to makes his voice calm* Yeah... I'm fine.

Kurt: Finn, I want to talk to you. Open the door, please?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I want to talk to you. Open the door, please?

Finn: *He sighs, then wipes the tears away with the back of his hand, and opens the door...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *He sighs, then wipes the tears away with the back of his hand, and opens the door...*

Kurt: *hugs Finn tightly as soon as the door opens* Finn, please don't cry...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *hugs Finn tightly as soon as the door opens* Finn, please don't cry...

Finn: *Doesn't know why, but as soon as Kurt hugs him, he just breaks down* K-Kurt, I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *Doesn't know why, but as soon as Kurt hugs him, he just breaks down* K-Kurt, I'm so sorry...

Kurt: *holds on to him* Shh. It's fine, Finn. It's fine...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *holds on to him* Shh. It's fine, Finn. It's fine...

Finn: No it's n-not... Everything from last night was h-horrible...

(I AM IMAGING THIS, AND IT MAKES ME SAD.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   

Back to top Go down
 
FINNY LIKES TO PARTY
Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Slendy likes kittens.
» Little Leigh Steam Party - Leigh Arms Public House, Cheshire - 1st & 2nd October
» 30th Birthday Party
» Christmas Party
» How bout a BADASS Christmas Party & parts swap

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: