These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 FINNY LIKES TO PARTY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
( I shall fail xD)

Blaine: Yeah, well did you forget that I'm his BOYFRIEND!? Or what that horrible, horrible bully did to him!?

Finn: No, but I don't really care about you... And don't you dare compare me to Dave. *glares*


Last edited by Nicole Hudson on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I keep picturing like, in the morning, Finn wakes up at 1:30pm, and goes to the bathroom. And then slowly remembers what happened last night and can't help but to start to cry, because of how he scared Kurt with that kiss and why he drank so much (was because he wanted to try to drink his problems about Kurt away). And then Kurt hears, and tries to comfort him and such. And all of this would end with Kurt saying ''Come on, it is 2 o'clock and I am about to make waffles for Blaine and me... And I know how much you love your waffles.'' xDD IN MY MIND, FINN LOVES WAFFLES JUST AS MUCH AS PUCK. XDDD)

Finn: No, but I don't really care about you... And don't you dare compare me to Dave. *glares*

(FINN/PUCK/WAFFLES = MY OT3 NEXT TO WILL/ALCOHOL/PHONES AND WILL/ALCOHOL/GRADING PAPERS. SO YES. ALL OF THIS WILL HAPPEN)

Blaine: *glares back at him* No, I will compare you to Dave because you did the exact same thing he did!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FINN/PUCK/WAFFLES = MY OT3 NEXT TO WILL/ALCOHOL/PHONES AND WILL/ALCOHOL/GRADING PAPERS. SO YES. ALL OF THIS WILL HAPPEN)

Blaine: *glares back at him* No, I will compare you to Dave because you did the exact same thing he did!

(YES. JUST YES. ''SMILEY FACE! ... WHO ARE YOU?!'')

Finn: Dude, I just kissed him! It's not like I haven't done it before! It's not like I had sex with him like you have! *Is seriously starting to get pissed (damn these alcohol emotions xD) and at the same time, ain't feeling his best...*

(Finn's about to puke soon, FYI. XD ... SHOULD HE PUKE ON BLAINE? OR JUST SERIOUSLY INTERRUPT HIM AND RUN TO THIS BATHROOM? XDDD)

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES. JUST YES. ''SMILEY FACE! ... WHO ARE YOU?!'')

Finn: Dude, I just kissed him! It's not like I haven't done it before! It's not like I had sex with him like you have! *Is seriously starting to get pissed (damn these alcohol emotions xD) and at the same time, ain't feeling his best...*

(Finn's about to puke soon, FYI. XD ... SHOULD HE PUKE ON BLAINE? OR JUST SERIOUSLY INTERRUPT HIM AND RUN TO THIS BATHROOM? XDDD)


(NO PUKING ON MY DAPPER BOY, FINN)

Blaine: Hey, don't be mad at me just because I had sex with him and he never let you get that far. *smirks* And it wasn't my idea, it was Kurt's.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO PUKING ON MY DAPPER BOY, FINN)

Blaine: Hey, don't be mad at me just because I had sex with him and he never let you get that far. *smirks* And it wasn't my idea, it was Kurt's.

Finn: *glares* Get that stupid smirk off your face. From how I heard it went down, you started it.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *glares* Get that stupid smirk off your face. From how I heard it went down, you started it.

Blaine: Well, even if I did Kurt obviously liked it enough to not stop me. And to do it again and again and again...

(I picture Finn, like, HITTING Blaine for this xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Well, even if I did Kurt obviously liked it enough to not stop me. And to do it again and again and again...

(I picture Finn, like, HITTING Blaine for this xD)

Finn: *Even in his state, that... Fuck that. He pretty much tackles Blaine and starts punching him in face in a RAGE*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *Even in his state, that... Fuck that. He pretty much tackles Blaine and starts punching him in face in a RAGE*

Blaine: *doesn't punch Finn back, he just sort of tries to push Finn AWAY from him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *doesn't punch Finn back, he just sort of tries to push Finn AWAY from him*

(I'M SUPRISED KURT HASN'T COME UP THERE YET. XD)

Finn: *Since he is a giant compared to Blaine, he can't get pushed off. So he keeps punching, PISSED.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I'M SUPRISED KURT HASN'T COME UP THERE YET. XD)

Finn: *Since he is a giant compared to Blaine, he can't get pushed off. So he keeps punching, PISSED.*

(That would be me writing for him, then accidentally deleting it and being too lazy to rewrite it.)

Kurt: *comes upstairs when he hears them fighting* What the hell is going on here? Finn! *pulls Finn off Blaine as best as he can, cus holy shit he's FRANKENTEEN*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(That would be me writing for him, then accidentally deleting it and being too lazy to rewrite it.)

Kurt: *comes upstairs when he hears them fighting* What the hell is going on here? Finn! *pulls Finn off Blaine as best as he can, cus holy shit he's FRANKENTEEN*

(XDDDD)

Finn: *Just... Gives up and gets off Blaine, but seriously just... Glares at him on the ground...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDDD)

Finn: *Just... Gives up and gets off Blaine, but seriously just... Glares at him on the ground...*

Kurt: Finn, what the hell is wrong with you!? *takes Blaine's hand and helps him get back up on his feet*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, what the hell is wrong with you!? *takes Blaine's hand and helps him get back up on his feet*

Finn: *Glares at both of them* Nothing is wrong with me! But you're arrogant little boyfriend is being a fucking douche'bag!

(Oh Snap... Crackle and Pop... XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Glares at both of them* Nothing is wrong with me! But you're arrogant little boyfriend is being a fucking douche'bag!

(Oh Snap... Crackle and Pop... XD)

(xD Why did that just make me laugh so hard?)

Kurt: *looks at Blaine* Blaine, what did you say to him?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xD Why did that just make me laugh so hard?)

Kurt: *looks at Blaine* Blaine, what did you say to him?

(BECAUSE IT IS LATE AND YOU ARE HIGH ON LIFE. XD)

Blaine: Well... So, Finn mentioned about us having sex, and I said how you had the idea... Um, sorry about that... But anyways, he said how from what he heard, I started it, and then... I might have said, ''Even if I did, Kurt obviously liked it enough to not stop me. And to do it again and again and again...''

Finn: *As soon as Blaine finishes, he's glare softens and he suddenly feels sick. And he feels something come up in his throat... Oh no. He just quickly runs out of the room into the bathroom to up-chuck... Ugh.*

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(BECAUSE IT IS LATE AND YOU ARE HIGH ON LIFE. XD)

Blaine: Well... So, Finn mentioned about us having sex, and I said how you had the idea... Um, sorry about that... But anyways, he said how from what he heard, I started it, and then... I might have said, ''Even if I did, Kurt obviously liked it enough to not stop me. And to do it again and again and again...''

Finn: *As soon as Blaine finishes, he's glare softens and he suddenly feels sick. And he feels something come up in his throat... Oh no. He just quickly runs out of the room into the bathroom to up-chuck... Ugh.*


(PRETTY MUCH)

Kurt: *looks at Blaine like "What the hell?"* Blaine, how could you-- *watches as Finn runs off and calls after him* Finn, you okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(PRETTY MUCH)

Kurt: *looks at Blaine like "What the hell?"* Blaine, how could you-- *watches as Finn runs off and calls after him* Finn, you okay?[/quote]

Finn: *doesn't give a reply to Kurt, he just goes to the bathroom and all you can hear is him throwing up... Which is never cool, man. Never. When he is done, he groans and flushes the toilet, he then whispers to himself* Yeah, I'm just super...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *doesn't give a reply to Kurt, he just goes to the bathroom and all you can hear is him throwing up... Which is never cool, man. Never. When he is done, he groans and flushes the toilet, he then whispers to himself* Yeah, I'm just super...

Kurt: *yells into the bathroom* And thats why you should never drink again...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *yells into the bathroom* And thats why you should never drink again...

Finn: *groans again. Shush it.*

(SHOULD LIKE, BLAINE STILL BITCH TO FINN? XD AND FINN BE LIKE ''COME ON DUDE. I JUST PUKED. YOU STILL WANNA GO WITH THIS SHIT? XDD'')
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *groans again. Shush it.*

(SHOULD LIKE, BLAINE STILL BITCH TO FINN? XD AND FINN BE LIKE ''COME ON DUDE. I JUST PUKED. YOU STILL WANNA GO WITH THIS SHIT? XDD'')

(....YUS)

Kurt: *turn back to Blaine* So, now are you going to tell me why the hell you would say something like that?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(....YUS)

Kurt: *turn back to Blaine* So, now are you going to tell me why the hell you would say something like that?

Blaine: Well... I... He kissed and scared you, so I wanted to make him pissed.

)BUT... HOW WE DO THAT? XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Well... I... He kissed and scared you, so I wanted to make him pissed.

)BUT... HOW WE DO THAT? XD)

(I DUNNO. YOU SAID IT. XD)

Kurt: And the best way you could do this is by telling him about our..um...sex life?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
(I DUNNO. YOU SAID IT. XD)

Kurt: And the best way you could do this is by telling him about our..um...sex life?

Blaine: It was brought up, I just... Went with it.

(BUT I DON'T KNOW. YOU PLAYED BLAINE WHEN WE DID THE FIGHTING. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: It was brought up, I just... Went with it.

(BUT I DON'T KNOW. YOU PLAYED BLAINE WHEN WE DID THE FIGHTING. XD)

(XD)

Kurt: That went too far, Blaine. Oh, and next time could you remember that he could very easily tell my dad about this, and he will give me the talk. Again. About gay sex protection. And I really, really don't want that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XD)

Kurt: That went too far, Blaine. Oh, and next time could you remember that he could very easily tell my dad about this, and he will give me the talk. Again. About gay sex protection. And I really, really don't want that to happen.

Blaine:... I'm sorry. *looks down, he know feels bad* Um... Should we check on Finn?

(Nice one. XD This is leading to what we planned XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   

Back to top Go down
 
FINNY LIKES TO PARTY
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Slendy likes kittens.
» Little Leigh Steam Party - Leigh Arms Public House, Cheshire - 1st & 2nd October
» Sailor Moon party ideas!
» 30th Birthday Party
» Christmas Party

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: