The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse St. James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: It doesn't seem like it.. *hugsss*

Aw... Well, you will always be my Master, I mean, you were first... *smiles, and hopes that it helps a bit?* Besides... I... Jesse... Jesse 'is' younger then you... I mean, you said yourself that care for me as a friend... *knows that shes is not helpping... *
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Admin wrote:

Aw... Well, you will always be my Master, I mean, you were first... *smiles, and hopes that it helps a bit?* Besides... I... Jesse... Jesse 'is' younger then you... I mean, you said yourself that care for me as a friend... *knows that shes is not helpping... *

Graverobber: I..I know but still...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: I..I know but still...

*motions him to bend down a bit, she wants to whisper something* Graverobber... I love you so much, and you know that... But... I really like Jesse... He... He is my very first boyfriend... And when i'm with him, I feel that I finally have the chance to feel what it is like to be truely loved... I... If you were my age... I would have probably already be your girlfriend. * kisses him on the cheek.* Don't worry, I will never leave or forget you. *smiles, and is done whispering... unless Graves has something to say back*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Admin wrote:

*motions him to bend down a bit, she wants to whisper something* Graverobber... I love you so much, and you know that... But... I really like Jesse... He... He is my very first boyfriend... And when i'm with him, I feel that I finally have the chance to feel what it is like to be truely loved... I... If you were my age... I would have probably already be your girlfriend. * kisses him on the cheek.* Don't worry, I will never leave or forget you. *smiles, and is done whispering... unless Graves has something to say back*

Graverobber: *whispers back* ...Nicole..I just... I ahve to tell you something...but don't get mad at me please...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *whispers back* ...Nicole..I just... I ahve to tell you something...but don't get mad at me please...

*whispers back with eyebrows knited together* What... What is it?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Admin wrote:

*whispers back with eyebrows knited together* What... What is it?

Graverobber: *whispers* I...I think Jesse is lying to you...he made this..bet with me..And...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *whispers* I...I think Jesse is lying to you...he made this..bet with me..And...

*pretty sure she felt her heart stop for a second... Whispers* I... Well... Jesse wouldn't kiss me twice if he was lying... And a bet? What kind of bet? *eyesbrows knited together... odear.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Admin wrote:

*pretty sure she felt her heart stop for a second... Whispers* I... Well... Jesse wouldn't kiss me twice if he was lying... And a bet? What kind of bet? *eyesbrows knited together... odear.*

Graverobber: *whispering* Well...Jesse said...that one of had to leave...and whoever you loved most...would get to stay and the other one would have to stop hanging out here.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Well...Jesse said...that one of had to leave...and whoever you loved most...would get to stay and the other one would have to stop hanging out here.

*looks at Graverobber with a face of disbelif, then whisper* ...I... I can't believe that you are jealous enough to make up a lie like that! Just... Jesse wouldn't do that... I know it... And... I am almost 14, I think I can have my own deisions and say that I love Jesse...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:01 am

Admin wrote:

*looks at Graverobber with a face of disbelif, then whisper* ...I... I can't believe that you are jealous enough to make up a lie like that! Just... Jesse wouldn't do that... I know it... And... I am almost 14, I think I can have my own deisions and say that I love Jesse...

Graverobber: *angry whisper* You actually think I would lie to hurt you? Really? And you don't love him. You are obsessed with him. There is a difference.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *angry whisper* You actually think I would lie to hurt you? Really? And you don't love him. You are obsessed with him. There is a difference.

*can feel her eyes getting hot. Angry whispers* Actually... To be honest, yes, I do. Because I know how you get when I'm with other boys! I know that you would probably do anything to make me stop loving Jesse, because I knew that you hated him as soon as he walked through those damn doors! And... I have been in love with Jesse for a while. So too see him in person, yes, I might have freaked out a little bit, okay? I'll admit it.

(Ifeellikekindaabitchwritingthis... xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:35 am

Admin wrote:

*can feel her eyes getting hot. Angry whispers* Actually... To be honest, yes, I do. Because I know how you get when I'm with other boys! I know that you would probably do anything to make me stop loving Jesse, because I knew that you hated him as soon as he walked through those damn doors! And... I have been in love with Jesse for a while. So too see him in person, yes, I might have freaked out a little bit, okay? I'll admit it.

(Ifeellikekindaabitchwritingthis... xD)

Graverobber: *just outright almost YELLS* I would never hurt you on purpose, let alone over my jealous feelings of some dumb boy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *just outright almost YELLS* I would never hurt you on purpose, let alone over my jealous feelings of some dumb boy.

*glares at him and then speaks at the same tone* Jesse is not just a dumb boy. Can't I make my own choices? Why do you care this much anyways?! You're twenty-eight! It's not like you can be my boyfriend. And i'm sorry for this Graves, but with the way your acting... If this bet 'was' real, then I would have to say that Jesse wins. Because you are screwing this up bigtime right now...

(IHAVENEVERBEENMADATGRAVES. XD AND OMG I LOVE YOUR ICON! xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 am

Admin wrote:

*glares at him and then speaks at the same tone* Jesse is not just a dumb boy. Can't I make my own choices? Why do you care this much anyways?! You're twenty-eight! It's not like you can be my boyfriend. And i'm sorry for this Graves, but with the way your acting... If this bet 'was' real, then I would have to say that Jesse wins. Because you are screwing this up bigtime right now...

(IHAVENEVERBEENMADATGRAVES. XD AND OMG I LOVE YOUR ICON! xD)

(OMG CLIMATIC! XD and THANK YOU SIR! xD)

Graverobber: The bet is real...and I just lost. *turns to Jesse* You win. *walks out of the restaurant.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OMG CLIMATIC! XD and THANK YOU SIR! xD)

Graverobber: The bet is real...and I just lost. *turns to Jesse* You win. *walks out of the restaurant.*

Jesse: *smiles with victory*

*watches Graverobber walk out of the resturant, starting to tear up... Thinks: It's not real... He is just angry... Jesse really loves me... I know it...*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:03 am

Admin wrote:

Jesse: *smiles with victory*

*watches Graverobber walk out of the resturant, starting to tear up... Thinks: It's not real... He is just angry... Jesse really loves me... I know it...*

Jesse: *tries to hide his smile and lieeee xD* Don't worry about him... *hugs her* He's just jealous.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: *tries to hide his smile and lieeee xD* Don't worry about him... *hugs her* He's just jealous.

*excepts the hug and is silent for a bit... But then asks quietly* ... Do... Do you love me?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 am

Admin wrote:

*excepts the hug and is silent for a bit... But then asks quietly* ... Do... Do you love me?

Jesse: Of...ofcourse I do.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: Of...of course I do.

*smiles... but it faints*... And... If you lied about something... Would you go on and tell the truth?... Just... Curious,,,
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:21 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles... but it faints*... And... If you lied about something... Would you go on and tell the truth?... Just... Curious,,,

Jesse: *smiles* Yes...but I would never lie to you....

(LOL JK THAT WAS A LIE XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: *smiles* Yes...but I would never lie to you....

(LOL JK THAT WAS A LIE XD)

Good. *smiles and hugs him again* One more question... 'Was' there a bet? That you and Graverobber made?

(XDDD Dude, I think that, like, on the next day, I would be like, in the bathroom, and Jesse would call one of his friends, and totally spill the truth, and I hear it... xD UNLESS YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:45 am

Admin wrote:

Good. *smiles and hugs him again* One more question... 'Was' there a bet? That you and Graverobber made?

(XDDD Dude, I think that, like, on the next day, I would be like, in the bathroom, and Jesse would call one of his friends, and totally spill the truth, and I hear it... xD UNLESS YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA. XD)

Jesse: Of course not. I wouldn't play with your emotions like that..

(YES. YES YES YES SO HARD.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: Of course not. I wouldn't play with your emotions like that..

(YES. YES YES YES SO HARD.)

*smiles, glad that he ISN'T lying.*

(XDDDDD You think that we should go to the next day nao? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles, glad that he ISN'T lying.*

(XDDDDD You think that we should go to the next day nao? xD)

(YESSSSSSSSSSSSXD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 am

*Nicole walks in the resturant the next day to see Jesse on the phone, facing away from her, she stops where she is and listens in...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse St. James
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: