The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse St. James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: How could you forgive him? I saw you talking to him *is still walking forward*

>.< I... I don't know... But... He seemed to really mean it...

(Graves mad, Graves mad. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 am

Admin wrote:

>.< I... I don't know... But... He seemed to really mean it...

(Graves mad, Graves mad. xD)

(XD)

Graverobber: And it seemed like he meant it when he told you he loved you *picks up the pace, still not turning around.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD)

Graverobber: And it seemed like he meant it when he told you he loved you *picks up the pace, still not turning around.*

... *can't help but to tear up alittle bit... But she keeps going... She stumbles...whispers* Omg these stupid ass heals. *takes them off and walks now at the same pace as Graves* I... F-fine, then I don't know why I did, okay? Maybe because I am just a stupid, little teenage girl thats nieve` and dreams of too many happily ever afters...

(oh snap, I just went all over myself seriously. xDD

... That didn't sound right... xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 am

Admin wrote:

... *can't help but to tear up alittle bit... But she keeps going... She stumbles...whispers* Omg these stupid ass heals. *takes them off and walks now at the same pace as Graves* I... F-fine, then I don't know why I did, okay? Maybe because I am just a stupid, little teenage girl thats nieve` and dreams of too many happily ever afters...

(oh snap, I just went all over myself seriously. xDD

... That didn't sound right... xD)

(NO. IT DIDN;T. xD)

Graverobber: you need to learn that some people just aren't good. You shouldn't just...forgive someone after that. That is how naive girls that think life is some Disney story get trapped in abusive relationships. It's better to learn when to walk away when you are young.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO. IT DIDN;T. xD)

Graverobber: you need to learn that some people just aren't good. You shouldn't just...forgive someone after that. That is how naive girls that think life is some Disney story get trapped in abusive relationships. It's better to learn when to walk away when you are young.

... *is just walking fast, her eyes with tears* I... I know that... I just... Ugh... What am I saying? I know nothing... I think I do... But I really don't... >-<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 am

Admin wrote:

... *is just walking fast, her eyes with tears* I... I know that... I just... Ugh... What am I saying? I know nothing... I think I do... But I really don't... >-<

Graverobber: I just. I don't know. I don't want you talking to him. He's just going to hurt you again.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: I just. I don't know. I don't want you talking to him. He's just going to hurt you again.

... I know I shouldn't... Can... Can you please stop walking?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:41 am

Admin wrote:

... I know I shouldn't... Can... Can you please stop walking?

Graverobber: Why? Why should I stop?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:46 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Why? Why should I stop?

... Because... Because I don't want you to walk out on me... L-like 98% of my friends has done to me... *looks down... she is tearing up more, man. XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 am

Admin wrote:

... Because... Because I don't want you to walk out on me... L-like 98% of my friends has done to me... *looks down... she is tearing up more, man. XD*

Graverobber: I...*shit. He's trying TO PREVENT TEARS.* I won't leave you forever...I just...I can not be around you when I'm mad. I say things and I regret them.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: I...*shit. He's trying TO PREVENT TEARS.* I won't leave you forever...I just...I can not be around you when I'm mad. I say things and I regret them.

(shit, i'm making Graves CRY? ... ''temptation, fustration, so bad it makes him cry...'' o.o Sweet mother of Assbrham Lincoin... They fit now. xD)

I... I understand... I-I will go back to the auditorm and uh... Leave you alone... *starts to walk away, then adds quietly* Just... Just to add... you're... more then a friend to me... You are the most caring person I have ever meant, and whenever I'm with you, I don't feel like such a failure... There, I admitted it. *twitch of a smile and then starts to walk away again.*

(DUDE. Sorry for the late reply, I passed out again. xD Thank God my dsi wasn't plugged in the charger when I did, then I would have been screwed again. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Admin wrote:

(shit, i'm making Graves CRY? ... ''temptation, fustration, so bad it makes him cry...'' o.o Sweet mother of Assbrham Lincoin... They fit now. xD)

I... I understand... I-I will go back to the auditorm and uh... Leave you alone... *starts to walk away, then adds quietly* Just... Just to add... you're... more then a friend to me... You are the most caring person I have ever meant, and whenever I'm with you, I don't feel like such a failure... There, I admitted it. *twitch of a smile and then starts to walk away again.*

(DUDE. Sorry for the late reply, I passed out again. xD Thank God my dsi wasn't plugged in the charger when I did, then I would have been screwed again. xD)

(PFFFF I DIDN'T DO THAT ON PURPOSE AT ALL... >.>)

Graverobber: *...feels. like. a. total. ASSHAT.*

(....XD IT;S OKAY! AND THANK GOD (: Have a good day loveyy! <33)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse St. James
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: