The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse St. James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: You will look perfectly fine. *smiles* Now, whatelse do we have to do?

*smiles* And... Nothing really... But to practice... Right? Hmm... Well, we still need the moves in the verses...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Admin wrote:

*smiles* And... Nothing really... But to practice... Right? Hmm... Well, we still need the moves in the verses...

Tina: Well, let's practice what we have so far?

(loliamfailingXD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Tina: Well, let's practice what we have so far?

(loliamfailingXD)

We could just put the song on and dance to it, and see what we get. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Admin wrote:

We could just put the song on and dance to it, and see what we get. *smiles*

Tina: Okay *smiles and puts the cd with the song in the cd player*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Tina: Okay *smiles and puts the cd with the song in the cd player*

*They all practice there dancing... They all look cool and shit. XD IAMTOOLAZYTOWRITETHISOUTNOW. XD*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Admin wrote:

*They all practice there dancing... They all look cool and shit. XD IAMTOOLAZYTOWRITETHISOUTNOW. XD*

(FUCK YES! BEST POST EVER OTHER THAN KURT AND FINN MAKING OUT.)

Artie: Wow, I think we look better than we did at Nationals!

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FUCK YES! BEST POST EVER OTHER THAN KURT AND FINN MAKING OUT.)

Artie: Wow, I think we look better than we did at Nationals!

(xDDDD)

Really? *smiles* You think? Well, thanks! Everybody did great! And I think we have all our dance moves! *smilessss*

(Should be FF to the big day soon? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:

(xDDDD)

Really? *smiles* You think? Well, thanks! Everybody did great! And I think we have all our dance moves! *smilessss*

(Should be FF to the big day soon? XD)

(We can haz do that now plz? xDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:59 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]

*Today is the big day. And Nicole, Graves, and the kids of New Directions, are in the back on the artitorum.... They watch VA from the side of the stage...*

(your turn to prefrom. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:04 pm

[quote="Admin"]
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*Today is the big day. And Nicole, Graves, and the kids of New Directions, are in the back on the artitorum.... They watch VA from the side of the stage...*

(your turn to prefrom. XDD)

(dude, i don't know anything about dancing or shit like preforming XDD IRELYONGOOGLE.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Admin wrote:

(dude, i don't know anything about dancing or shit like preforming XDD IRELYONGOOGLE.)

(Fine, i'll do it. XDD)

*VA start out singing Somebody to Love, Jesse is starting out... Damn. They have lights and everything...*
*They all watch them preform... VA Are doing like... Flips and shit... Jesse... Damn you Jesse, you are giving nicole goosebumps... She suddenly gets nervous, she then whispers* We... We are going to fail... >.<

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Admin wrote:

(Fine, i'll do it. XDD)

*VA start out singing Somebody to Love, Jesse is starting out... Damn. They have lights and everything...*
*They all watch them preform... VA Are doing like... Flips and shit... Jesse... Damn you Jesse, you are giving nicole goosebumps... She suddenly gets nervous, she then whispers* We... We are going to fail... >.<

Graverobber: Don't worry. We'll do fine.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Don't worry. We'll do fine.

But... But... They are so... Good. >.> Ugh, *starts getting paranoid* What if we lose?! We will ha-... I will have to pay Jesse 3 grand! >.< How the hell am I going to get that money?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Admin wrote:

But... But... They are so... Good. >.> Ugh, *starts getting paranoid* What if we lose?! We will ha-... I will have to pay Jesse 3 grand! >.< How the hell am I going to get that money?!

Graverobber: *grabs her hand* We are going to win. You honestly think you are going to lose with me on your side? *smiles* I think you have forgotten that I always win.

(XD I like overconfident!Graves)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *grabs her hand* We are going to win. You honestly think you are going to lose with me on your side? *smiles* I think you have forgotten that I always win.

(XD I like overconfident!Graves)

*Smiles* You seem like a good luck charm.

*sighs, then notices that she and graves are the only one not dressed yet.* Heh, I guess I'll go get dressed... You should too. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Admin wrote:

*Smiles* You seem like a good luck charm.

*sighs, then notices that she and graves are the only one not dressed yet.* Heh, I guess I'll go get dressed... You should too. *smiles*

Graverobber:...Fine...-__- *goes to get dressed up...FHL. XD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:15 pm

*Okay... It is THERE turn now... Turns out that they only needed one song, since VA did one, so... No solo for Nicole, but she doesn't care that much. XD NO NEED TO BE EVEN MORE NERVOUS.*

*The Boy partners are on one side of the stage, the girls on the other side. The rest of the group in the middle... KINDA LIKE A CHIOR., when the song beginnings, the boys and girls slowly walk together, Nicole sings her part, and then THE DANCING SHIT STARTS WHEN THE PUMPED CHORUS COMES. XD And then a verse from Tina, some more dancing, A verse from Mercades, blah blah blah, everything all goes to plan. XD*

(RAWR. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Admin wrote:
*Okay... It is THERE turn now... Turns out that they only needed one song, since VA did one, so... No solo for Nicole, but she doesn't care that much. XD NO NEED TO BE EVEN MORE NERVOUS.*

*The Boy partners are on one side of the stage, the girls on the other side. The rest of the group in the middle... KINDA LIKE A CHIOR., when the song beginnings, the boys and girls slowly walk together, Nicole sings her part, and then THE DANCING SHIT STARTS WHEN THE PUMPED CHORUS COMES. XD And then a verse from Tina, some more dancing, A verse from Mercades, blah blah blah, everything all goes to plan. XD*

(RAWR. XD)

( I LOVE THIS POST. I WOULD HAVE JUST PUT "-INSERT COOL SHIT HERE-")

*the crowd lovesssss it xD Everyone goes back backstage, and now judges are judging and stuff. Yeah. xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*the crowd lovesssss it xD Everyone goes back backstage, and now judges are judging and stuff. Yeah. xD)

*Is smiling brightly* DUDE. I have never had such a thrill like that before! All you guys did fantastic! And just... Oh mah gawd. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Admin wrote:

*Is smiling brightly* DUDE. I have never had such a thrill like that before! All you guys did fantastic! And just... Oh mah gawd. *smiles*

Graverobber:...Can I get changed now? ... I miss my fur. -__-

Puck: Eh, we did okay. *Puck is not impressed*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:45 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:...Can I get changed now? ... I miss my fur. -__-

Puck: Eh, we did okay. *Puck is not impressed*

*smirks* No, not just yet, after the judges tell us who wins! Don't worry, you'll get your fur back. *smiles* And Puck... Just... hush, I though we all did great, did you hear the crowd? *smiles, SHE HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO PREFORM LIKE THAT. XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Admin wrote:

*smirks* No, not just yet, after the judges tell us who wins! Don't worry, you'll get your fur back. *smiles* And Puck... Just... hush, I though we all did great, did you hear the crowd? *smiles, SHE HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO PREFORM LIKE THAT. XD*

*they all sit around, nervously waiting for the Judges to reach a dicision. Eventually they do and they called out on stage. XD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*they all sit around, nervously waiting for the Judges to reach a dicision. Eventually they do and they called out on stage. XD*

*Both groups go on stage, Nicole is intantly staring at Jesse... They take there places and Nicole is nervous as hell, she crosses her fingers with one hand, and holds Graves hand with the other...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Admin wrote:

*Both groups go on stage, Nicole is intantly staring at Jesse... They take there places and Nicole is nervous as hell, she crosses her fingers with one hand, and holds Graves hand with the other...*

Jesse: *noticed Nicole staring, and smirks at her*

(who should announce the winnerr?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: *noticed Nicole staring, and smirks at her*

(who should announce the winnerr?)

*noticed Jesse smirks, she just rolls her eyes and sighs...*

(Um... Sue Or Beiste. xD *helpful* xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse St. James