The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *attempts to not smile and stare....but fails. Miserably. He ends up with his dorky, dreamy smile plastered on his face*

(ALSO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u1FVv5LwTk Click that link when you are back online and can watch a video....it's Finn/Kurt xD)

Finn: *sees his smile... He suddenly has a erge to kiss him... so... He shuts off the sink, walks over to Kurt, and... slowly kisses him...*

(FAIL? OR SEXY? xDD Dude, you think that they should go all out, and someone interrupts it by entering... Like... WILL? xDDAND YAY! A KINN VIDEO.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *sees his smile... He suddenly has a erge to kiss him... so... He shuts off the sink, walks over to Kurt, and... slowly kisses him...*

(FAIL? OR SEXY? xDD Dude, you think that they should go all out, and someone interrupts it by entering... Like... WILL? xDDAND YAY! A KINN VIDEO.)

Kurt: *oh yeah...he loves this...Kissing a shirtless Finn is always fun..*

(SEXY. And....YES. YES YES YES YES YESS. XDD HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULDN'T KILL THEM. If SUE did it....LMAO. xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *oh yeah...he loves this...Kissing a shirtless Finn is always fun..*

(SEXY. And....YES. YES YES YES YES YESS. XDD HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULDN'T KILL THEM. If SUE did it....LMAO. xD)

Finn: *can't help but get more passionate... He had nevered kissed a boy before, but this felt great...*

(xD HE SOUNDS LIKE ME WHEN I KISSED JESSE. XD And... MAYBE IT SHOULD BE SUE. XD THE HORROR. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *can't help but get more passionate... He had nevered kissed a boy before, but this felt great...*

(xD HE SOUNDS LIKE ME WHEN I KISSED JESSE. XD And... MAYBE IT SHOULD BE SUE. XD THE HORROR. XDD)

Kurt: *loves how passionate Finn is getting. He's never really kissed a boy before. Hell, the only girl he kissed was Brittany.*

(YESSS...AND...LMAO HOW ABOUT BOTH OF THEM? I can do a...kidna okay sue xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *loves how passionate Finn is getting. He's never really kissed a boy before. Hell, the only girl he kissed was Brittany.*

(YESSS...AND...LMAO HOW ABOUT BOTH OF THEM? I can do a...kidna okay sue xD)

(YESSSS. XD)

Finn: *Kisses Kurt with full on love, until he hears footsteps and a gasp, he pulls away quicky to find Sue and Will staring at both of them... But mostly Finn...* Oh shit! Mr. Schue, Ms. Slyvester... I...

(did I spell her last name wrong? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Admin wrote:

(YESSSS. XD)

Finn: *Kisses Kurt with full on love, until he hears footsteps and a gasp, he pulls away quicky to find Sue and Will staring at both of them... But mostly Finn...* Oh shit! Mr. Schue, Ms. Slyvester... I...

(did I spell her last name wrong? xD)
(*Sylvester, but i think it wasa typo xD)

Kurt:...Oh no..

Mr. Schue: Finn, Kurt? What is going on here?

Sue: William, is the hair gel seeping into your BRAIN? Obviously, Lady Face and Dumbo were just sucking face.

(IFAILATSUE.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:53 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(*Sylvester, but i think it wasa typo xD)

Kurt:...Oh no..

Mr. Schue: Finn, Kurt? What is going on here?

Sue: William, is the hair gel seeping into your BRAIN? Obviously, Lady Face and Dumbo were just sucking face.

(IFAILATSUE.)

Finn: I... I can explain, Mr. Schue, I swear... *looks down*

(NO. YOUR SUE WINS. XD IT MADE ME LAUGH. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: I... I can explain, Mr. Schue, I swear... *looks down*

(NO. YOUR SUE WINS. XD IT MADE ME LAUGH. XD)

(I really want to heave Sue reference Sneaky Gays...should i? xD)

Mr. Schue: ...You better start explaining. Now.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I really want to heave Sue reference Sneaky Gays...should i? xD)

Mr. Schue: ...You better start explaining. Now.

Finn: ... I... Yesterday... I kinda admitted... That I was bisexual... And... I like Kurt... The rest of Glee already know...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: ... I... Yesterday... I kinda admitted... That I was bisexual... And... I like Kurt... The rest of Glee already know...

Sue:...I always knew you were a sneaky gay.

Mr. Schue:...And...why were you making out with your shirt off?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Sue:...I always knew you were a sneaky gay.

Mr. Schue:...And...why were you making out with your shirt off?

Finn: I... Was washing it... Dave and Azimio slushied me if you don't remember... Because they found out that I was bi... >.<

(I FAILLLLLL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: I... Was washing it... Dave and Azimio slushied me if you don't remember... Because they found out that I was bi... >.<

(I FAILLLLLL)

Mr Schue:..Just...Put a shirt on..And...Both of you, Go to class. *Kinda scarred from walking in on his Glee kids making out xD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mr Schue:..Just...Put a shirt on..And...Both of you, Go to class. *Kinda scarred from walking in on his Glee kids making out xD*

Finn: Um. Right. *hurries to get his shirt and ring it out tightly... It is damp, but not sticky. He puts it on and QUICKLY slips out of the bathroom with Kurt* Oh man... That didn't go the way I planned... At. All...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: Um. Right. *hurries to get his shirt and ring it out tightly... It is damp, but not sticky. He puts it on and QUICKLY slips out of the bathroom with Kurt* Oh man... That didn't go the way I planned... At. All...

Kurt: Me either...But it was nice..until they came in. Maybe we should try that again sometime...not in school, though. *smiles brightly*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Me either...But it was nice..until they came in. Maybe we should try that again sometime...not in school, though. *smiles brightly*

Finn: *smiles* um... Yeah. *Walks in the Glee club with him... And shes Rachel... Shit.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *smiles* um... Yeah. *Walks in the Glee club with him... And shes Rachel... Shit.*

Kurt: *whispers* Don't worry about her.

(YEAH, YOU BE MR SCHUE. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *whispers* Don't worry about her.

(YEAH, YOU BE MR SCHUE. XD)

Finn: *nods... Then sits next to him and then sees Mr. Schue walk in* A

Mr. Schue: *Claps hands together* Alright everybody. Welcome to class... I guess that I am safe to say that... We learned something new about Finn... *hand motions to him* And... I want everybody to except who he is, and pretend that it is not just some new shocker.

Finn: *looks at Kurt and smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *nods... Then sits next to him and then sees Mr. Schue walk in* A

Mr. Schue: *Claps hands together* Alright everybody. Welcome to class... I guess that I am safe to say that... We learned something new about Finn... *hand motions to him* And... I want everybody to except who he is, and pretend that it is not just some new shocker.

Finn: *looks at Kurt and smirks*

Kurt: *smirks back at him*

Rachel: *looks down, still kinda sad...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks back at him*

Rachel: *looks down, still kinda sad...*

Mr. Schue: And... I wasn't told about it... But um, I saw it. *just smirks playfully*

Finn: *blushes a tad*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:

Mr. Schue: And... I wasn't told about it... But um, I saw it. *just smirks playfully*

Finn: *blushes a tad*

Kurt: *looks at Finn...he's so cute when he blushes..*

Puck: Wait...You saw them... kissing?... I think the room is spinning from the gayness, again. o.o
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks at Finn...he's so cute when he blushes..*

Puck: Wait...You saw them... kissing?... I think the room is spinning from the gayness, again. o.o

Finn: ... *quiet.*

Mr. Schue: *sighs, if only they didn't catch that last part* Yes... Puck... BUT. There is no need to make fun, Finn had his share only eariler today, besides, he just noticed that he is bisexual yesterday... He is still kinda shy about it...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: ... *quiet.*

Mr. Schue: *sighs, if only they didn't catch that last part* Yes... Puck... BUT. There is no need to make fun, Finn had his share only eariler today, besides, he just noticed that he is bisexual yesterday... He is still kinda shy about it...

Kurt: *grabs Finn's hand...assuming they are sitting by each other xD* Mr Schue, if I may , I think Noah should keep his homophobic comments to himself, and that we should go onto the topic of music.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *grabs Finn's hand...assuming they are sitting by each other xD* Mr Schue, if I may , I think Noah should keep his homophobic comments to himself, and that we should go onto the topic of music.

Mr. Schue: *smirks and claps his hands together again. xD* Why, Yes Kurt. I say we should. So... Todays topic is to sing a song about how you feel right now. *smiles*

(time for Rach' to get a sad break up song. xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Admin wrote:

Mr. Schue: *smirks and claps his hands together again. xD* Why, Yes Kurt. I say we should. So... Todays topic is to sing a song about how you feel right now. *smiles*

(time for Rach' to get a sad break up song. xDDD)

(XDD)

{Emo} Rachel: *raises her hand* Mr Schue, can I go first?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

{Emo} Rachel: *raises her hand* Mr Schue, can I go first?

Mr. Schue: *points at Rachel* Yes, Rachel, you may. *smiles*

Finn: *...shit. *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next