The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:48 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD yay!)

Kurt: *continues his kiss. He wraps his arms around Finn's neck. He's extremely happy, this is his first time ACTUALLY kissing Finn when he doesn't have to worry about people walking in or watching them <3*

(fanfictionsmakemehappy....foundlike10more...xD)

Finn: *can help but to moan ever so slightly in Kurts mouth, he then starts to trace his kisses down to the cock of Kurts neck... ohyeah, this feels amazing*

(in the honor of Sue: IT'S A GAY SEX RIOT. XDD andYAY. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *can help but to moan ever so slightly in Kurts mouth, he then starts to trace his kisses down to the cock of Kurts neck... ohyeah, this feels amazing*

(in the honor of Sue: IT'S A GAY SEX RIOT. XDD andYAY. XD)

Kurt: *moans quietly. this is so good. He moves his hands to Finn's waist and slides his hands under the hem of Finn's shirt, feeling his skin*

(...WIN. IMAGINE...BURT WALKING IN. I'D LOL.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans quietly. this is so good. He moves his hands to Finn's waist and slides his hands under the hem of Finn's shirt, feeling his skin*

(...WIN. IMAGINE...BURT WALKING IN. I'D LOL.)

Finn: *can't help but to start unbuttoning his shirt. He is in a great mood today. He goes back to kiss Kurts lips again... And can't help but to put his hand inside the back of Kurts shirt, feeling his skin like Kurt was doing, it is so soft...*

(DUDE. IMAGINE. XD)

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:08 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *can't help but to start unbuttoning his shirt. He is in a great mood today. He goes back to kiss Kurts lips again... And can't help but to put his hand inside the back of Kurts shirt, feeling his skin like Kurt was doing, it is so soft...*

(DUDE. IMAGINE. XD)

Kurt: *stops kissing Finn so he can pull Finn's shirt off. He runs his hand over Finn's abs...damn, he was fit from football, and more recently, fighting. He kisses the side of Finn's neck before returning to his lips*

(DUDE. I would pay Ryan Murphy a million dollars to include that in GLEE before the series finale)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:35 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *stops kissing Finn so he can pull Finn's shirt off. He runs his hand over Finn's abs...damn, he was fit from football, and more recently, fighting. He kisses the side of Finn's neck before returning to his lips*

(DUDE. I would pay Ryan Murphy a million dollars to include that in GLEE before the series finale)

(SAME.)

Finn: *smiles as he kisses him, then starts rubbing his fingers on Kurts back, giving Kurt chills, he breaks the kiss a inch and whispers* I love you...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:38 am

Admin wrote:

(SAME.)

Finn: *smiles as he kisses him, then starts rubbing his fingers on Kurts back, giving Kurt chills, he breaks the kiss a inch and whispers* I love you...

Kurt: I love you more. *kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:48 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I love you more. *kisses his cheek*

Finn: *grabs Kurts hand* And I'm so glad I admitted that I do *smiles, then kisses Kurt inbetween the eyes*

(odd place to kiss, BUT STILL SEXY. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:55 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *grabs Kurts hand* And I'm so glad I admitted that I do *smiles, then kisses Kurt inbetween the eyes*

(odd place to kiss, BUT STILL SEXY. XD)

Kurt: *smiles* I'm glad you did too...*kisses Finn's lips again...rawrrr xD*

(XD VURY.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* I'm glad you did too...*kisses Finn's lips again...rawrrr xD*

(XD VURY.)

Finn: *kisses him with passion, and they are now manly kissing by Kurts bed, so Finn and Kurt sit down on the bed, still kissing while they do,*

(SEXY BED TIME?? xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:19 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *kisses him with passion, and they are now manly kissing by Kurts bed, so Finn and Kurt sit down on the bed, still kissing while they do,*

(SEXY BED TIME?? xDDD)

(You just put my mind in the gutter. Thanks, dude. XD)

Kurt: *quietly moans into the kiss, then starts kissing Finn's neck*

(Dude. Burt walking in now would be even effin better. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(You just put my mind in the gutter. Thanks, dude. XD)

Kurt: *quietly moans into the kiss, then starts kissing Finn's neck*

(Dude. Burt walking in now would be even effin better. XD)

Finn: *moans, then sees Mr. Hummel in the corner of his eye,* O-oh God! *he spazzes, and stops what he is doing*

(dude, this IS a better idea. xD Wanna play Burt? xDD )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:34 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *moans, then sees Mr. Hummel in the corner of his eye,* O-oh God! *he spazzes, and stops what he is doing*

(dude, this IS a better idea. xD Wanna play Burt? xDD )

(OMG AWKWARD MOMENT! Suree XD How would you react if you were in Burt's shoes? xD)

Kurt: *giggles at Finn's spaz* What's wrong? *turns around and sees Burt...xD* Oh...*his smile fades* h...Hi dad.. *Thinks: ...of course. We have to be on the bed. And Finn has to be shirtless...And the fact I have to complain about those two things makes me sad.*

Burt:...W...What is going on here? o.< *is kinda scarred...it's like Will's reaction right now, but kinda worse. XD You don't bounce back from seeing your son and his shirtless boyfriend making out on his bed right away*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OMG AWKWARD MOMENT! Suree XD How would you react if you were in Burt's shoes? xD)

Kurt: *giggles at Finn's spaz* What's wrong? *turns around and sees Burt...xD* Oh...*his smile fades* h...Hi dad.. *Thinks: ...of course. We have to be on the bed. And Finn has to be shirtless...And the fact I have to complain about those two things makes me sad.*

Burt:...W...What is going on here? o.< *is kinda scarred...it's like Will's reaction right now, but kinda worse. XD You don't bounce back from seeing your son and his shirtless boyfriend making out on his bed right away*

(scarred, and kinda freaked. xDD)

Finn: Oh... I... Mr. Hummel... We were just... Ah... *can't form any sentances goddamnit! xD*
Finn
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:45 am

Admin wrote:

(scarred, and kinda freaked. xDD)

Finn: Oh... I... Mr. Hummel... We were just... Ah... *can't form any sentances goddamnit! xD*
Finn

Kurt:...Dad...It's not what it looks like..we were just kissing...

Burt: *looks at Finn* Wait..why is your shirt off?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...Dad...It's not what it looks like..we were just kissing...

Burt: *looks at Finn* Wait..why is your shirt off?

Finn: Um... Because... Just... Just because... >.> *beause I was in a sexy, good mood, so I took off my shirt to be and feel even sexier. xDDD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:54 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: Um... Because... Just... Just because... >.> *beause I was in a sexy, good mood, so I took off my shirt to be and feel even sexier. xDDD*

(XDDDDD I LOL'D.)

Burt: Give me an answer, Finn...Why was your shirt off?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDDDD I LOL'D.)

Burt: Give me an answer, Finn...Why was your shirt off?

(xDDDD I LOL'D WHILE WRITING IT. XD IT IS STATUS WORTHY. XDD)

Finn: Um... Because... Because Ijustsuddenlygottheurgetoo... *quickly goes to grab his shirt off the floor, and then puts it on...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:05 am

Admin wrote:

(xDDDD I LOL'D WHILE WRITING IT. XD IT IS STATUS WORTHY. XDD)

Finn: Um... Because... Because Ijustsuddenlygottheurgetoo... *quickly goes to grab his shirt off the floor, and then puts it on...*

(I AM PUTTING THAT ON FACEBOOK TOMORROW.)

Burt: ...look. I'm not going to accuse you guys of anything...but you better not be doing what I think you're doing. It's..it's too early. *looks at both of them before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him*

Kurt:...I really need to get a lock.

(LOLIFAILEDSOHARD.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:16 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: ...look. I'm not going to accuse you guys of anything...but you better not be doing what I think you're doing. It's..it's too early. *looks at both of them before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him*

(LOLIFAILEDSOHARD.)

Finn: *exhales deeply* Yeah... A lock would be good... That was... Awkward...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:17 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LOLIFAILEDSOHARD.)

Finn: *exhales deeply* Yeah... A lock would be good... That was... Awkward...

Kurt: Yeah...You looked like you were going to die. *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yeah...You looked like you were going to die. *giggles*

Finn: *smiles and chuckles* Oh shush.... *smiles and sits down next to Kurt* I can't help that I spazzed as soon I saw your dad starring at me while I was making out with you. *chuckles and then picks a random string off of Kurts shirt*

(randommuch? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:31 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *smiles and chuckles* Oh shush.... *smiles and sits down next to Kurt* I can't help that I spazzed as soon I saw your dad starring at me while I was making out with you. *chuckles and then picks a random string off of Kurts shirt*

(randommuch? xD)

Kurt: *laughs at him when he picks the random string xDDD* I love how awkward you are.... *kisses Finn's lips*

(Vury. XDD Also - this would be a mailman moment for Finn in the GLEE world. If you don't understand that, you will once you see the first 4/5 episodes of Glee xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs at him when he picks the random string xDDD* I love how awkward you are.... *kisses Finn's lips*

(Vury. XDD Also - this would be a mailman moment for Finn in the GLEE world. If you don't understand that, you will once you see the first 4/5 episodes of Glee xD)

(IHAVEBEENCURIOUSFORAWEEK. XD plztell? xD)

Finn: *happy hmph while he kisses Kurt*

(yeah, my brain just got unplugged. xDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 am

Admin wrote:

(IHAVEBEENCURIOUSFORAWEEK. XD plztell? xD)

Finn: *happy hmph while he kisses Kurt*

(yeah, my brain just got unplugged. xDD)

(I swear, if you google "GLEE - mailman" you will find something xDD)

Kurt: I love you so much. *cuddles Finn...omnomnomsocute<3*

(XD nice one man.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I swear, if you google "GLEE - mailman" you will find something xDD)

Kurt: I love you so much. *cuddles Finn...omnomnomsocute<3*

(XD nice one man.)

Finn: *wraps a arm around Kurt and softly lays his head on Kurts* I love you too. *smiles and rubs Kurts arm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next