The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLEE RP - Body Switching.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: I'm trying to hurry!... Heh... It is kinda weird, hearing... Me... saying my name like I am talking to myself... Heh... But... This whole thing is weird... *looks at self... I mean, looks at KURT in the mirror, then comes out* Okay, I'm ready.

*They leave to walk to theGlee practice room. Everone is already in there, except Mr Schue*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
*They leave to walk to theGlee practice room. Everone is already in there, except Mr Schue*

Finn: *tries not to start freaking out right away to them... So he calmly ask... Trying to strut to his seat with his back straight like Kurt, but looks like a total ASS.* Good morning everybody... Where is Mr. Schue?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *tries not to start freaking out right away to them... So he calmly ask... Trying to strut to his seat with his back straight like Kurt, but looks like a total ASS.* Good morning everybody... Where is Mr. Schue?

Kurt: *Thinks: ....Idon'twalklikethat....>.>* *sits down next to Quinn, who he thinks is Rachel, like Finn does.*

Quinn: No one knows. Coach Sylvester is gone too.

Puck: Maybe she killed him and is burying the body.

(Right it's Quinn-Rachel, Puck-Sam, Brittany-Tina, Santana-Mercedes, Artie-Mike? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Thinks: ....Idon'twalklikethat....>.>* *sits down next to Quinn, who he thinks is Rachel, like Finn does.*

Quinn: No one knows. Coach Sylvester is gone too.

Puck: Maybe she killed him and is burying the body.

(Right it's Quinn-Rachel, Puck-Sam, Brittany-Tina, Santana-Mercedes, Artie-Mike? xD)

(Puck... Or Sam... I love you. xD That comment WON. XD And yesss. XD And Will and Sue? WE SHOULD START PLAYING THEM. XD)

Finn: Hm... Well, maybe he is just... Running late, maybe... *looks at Kurt... wanting to tell everybody... HE WANTS TO FREAK OUT. XD*

(FAILLLL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Admin wrote:

(Puck... Or Sam... I love you. xD That comment WON. XD And yesss. XD And Will and Sue? WE SHOULD START PLAYING THEM. XD)

Finn: Hm... Well, maybe he is just... Running late, maybe... *looks at Kurt... wanting to tell everybody... HE WANTS TO FREAK OUT. XD*

(FAILLLL)
(TECHNICALLY it was Puck...but it looked like Sam said it so.. Yes to both! AND YES. OMFGIMMAFAILSOHARD.)

Kurt: *nods at Finn* Um..Everyone, Fi-Kur-hmph. We *points to Finn* have something to tell you.

(NO FAIL. ASLO *INSERT A PUCK COMMENT ABOUT COMING OUT HERE* xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

(FAILLLL)
(TECHNICALLY it was Puck...but it looked like Sam said it so.. Yes to both! AND YES. OMFGIMMAFAILSOHARD.)

Kurt: *nods at Finn* Um..Everyone, Fi-Kur-hmph. We *points to Finn* have something to tell you.

(NO FAIL. ASLO *INSERT A PUCK COMMENT ABOUT COMING OUT HERE* xD)

Finn: Um... Yeah... Me and... uh... OKAY. So I am really Finn, and Finn is really Kurt... Um.... Did that make any sense? *twitch of a smiles*

Rachel: *GASPS* Oh my god! That happened to me and Quinn too!

----

Will(as Sue): *Knocks on Sue's door... Pretty hard. xD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:35 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: Um... Yeah... Me and... uh... OKAY. So I am really Finn, and Finn is really Kurt... Um.... Did that make any sense? *twitch of a smiles*

Rachel: *GASPS* Oh my god! That happened to me and Quinn too!

----

Will(as Sue): *Knocks on Sue's door... Pretty hard. xD*

Santana(as Mercedes): That happened with me and Mercedes too...Why?

----

Sue(as Will): *opens the door* Hello, gorgeous. *smiles like the BAMF she is.*

(MYSUEISGUNNAFAILSOHARDLMAO.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Santana(as Mercedes): That happened with me and Mercedes too...Why?

----

Sue(as Will): *opens the door* Hello, gorgeous. *smiles like the BAMF she is.*

(MYSUEISGUNNAFAILSOHARDLMAO.)

Finn, Rachel and Kurt together: We have no clue at all...

Rachel: But SOMETHING had to make us switch bodies!

----

Will: *not in the mood, but is shocked to find Sue as him...* Uh... What the hell is going on? Why am I you? and why are... You me?! *DOES HIS AWESOME CONFUSED EYEBROW THING XD*

(NOW SUE CAN HAVE HIS HAIR! 8D SHE ALWAYS WANTED IT! XDD And nooo, I fugging LOVE your Sue!)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 am

Admin wrote:

Finn, Rachel and Kurt together: We have no clue at all...

Rachel: But SOMETHING had to make us switch bodies!

----

Will: *not in the mood, but is shocked to find Sue as him...* Uh... What the hell is going on? Why am I you? and why are... You me?! *DOES HIS AWESOME CONFUSED EYEBROW THING XD*

(NOW SUE CAN HAVE HIS HAIR! 8D SHE ALWAYS WANTED IT! XDD And nooo, I fugging LOVE your Sue!)

Santana(As Mercedes): Well we better figure out what it the hell it is and fix it! I am NOT enjoying this.

----

Sue: I don't know, William. You honestly think that if I could prevent getting this stupid hair I would? How do you think I did by the way, I needed to go to 3 different stores just to get this much product.

(XDDD WILL'S HAIR IS GLORIOUS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Santana(As Mercedes): Well we better figure out what it the hell it is and fix it! I am NOT enjoying this.

----

Sue: I don't know, William. You honestly think that if I could prevent getting this stupid hair I would? How do you think I did by the way, I needed to go to 3 different stores just to get this much product.

*EVERYONE STARTS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY HATE THIS... Except for Artie*

Artie(as Mike): You know... I actually kinda like this... I mean... I can walk and dance! *smiles!* Now if only I had my voice and looks...

----

Will(As Sue): *sighs, and seriously doesn't want to answer, but then goes.* It... It looks fine. -_- But how are we suppose to go to school like this? Don't think you are going to teach my students... *Crap. I sound like her too... This is CRAZY. And she needs more Product in her hair... And... I don't use THAT much... Do I? No... Of course not...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

----

*EVERYONE STARTS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY HATE THIS... Except for Artie*

Artie(as Mike): You know... I actually kinda like this... I mean... I can walk and dance! *smiles!* Now if only I had my voice and looks...

----

Will(As Sue): *sighs, and seriously doesn't want to answer, but then goes.* It... It looks fine. -_- But how are we suppose to go to school like this? Don't think you are going to teach my students... *Crap. I sound like her too... This is CRAZY. And she needs more Product in her hair... And... I don't use THAT much... Do I? No... Of course not...*

*Everyone kinda feels bad for him... he's finally able to walk again <3 AND HE HAS ABS.*

Tina(as Brittany): Well, there is NO WAY I'm going to 'Cheerios' practice!

-----
(Awwwww Will is denial of how much product is in his hair... xDD WILL, SIRIUSLY. ITS A LOT. BUT ITS PRETTYYY.)
Sue(as Will): Well, you could always go teach your little nerds like that.And Don't think I'd ever let you near my precious Cheerios apart from your little Glee club.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*Everyone kinda feels bad for him... he's finally able to walk again <3 AND HE HAS ABS.*

Tina(as Brittany): Well, there is NO WAY I'm going to 'Cheerios' practice!

-----
(Awwwww Will is denial of how much product is in his hair... xDD WILL, SIRIUSLY. ITS A LOT. BUT ITS PRETTYYY.)

Sue(as Will): Well, you could always go teach your little nerds like that.And Don't think I'd ever let you near my precious Cheerios apart from your little Glee club.

Mike(As Artie) Well I hate it... It is worse then when we needed to PRETEND that we were handicapped... -_-

Puck(As Sam): And I just had to get the new kid with the huge mouth... I miss my whore lips...

Mercedes(As Santana): And I have already gone through Cheerio's... I am not going though that again.

Santana(As Mercedes): Oh, you think you got it bad, Wheezy? *Looks at Mercedes* I'm like, mega super sized. I need to be changed back. Fast. (Santana. You Bitch. xDD)

Rachel(As Quinn): *talks annoyingly fast like always.* And I know that I can dance and all that wonderful stuff, but I cannot be a cheerleader!

Brittany(as Tina): And I don't want to go to Japanesse hocky camp...

----

Will(As Sue): *sighs, then pinches the bridge of his nose* Well... I... I guess I can try to explain to them, but I doubt they will believe me... And you of course have to do the same.

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Admin wrote:

Mike(As Artie) Well I hate it... It is worse then when we needed to PRETEND that we were handicapped... -_-

Puck(As Sam): And I just had to get the new kid with the huge mouth... I miss my whore lips...

Mercedes(As Santana): And I have already gone through Cheerio's... I am not going though that again.

Santana(As Mercedes): Oh, you think you got it bad, Wheezy? *Looks at Mercedes* I'm like, mega super sized. I need to be changed back. Fast. (Santana. You Bitch. xDD)

Rachel(As Quinn): *talks annoyingly fast like always.* And I know that I can dance and all that wonderful stuff, but I cannot be a cheerleader!

----

Will(As Sue): *sighs, then pinches the bridge of his nose* Well... I... I guess I can try to explain to them, but I doubt they will believe me... And you of course have to do the same.

Artie: *glares at Mike* Obviously. Now you can't just get up and walk if you really wanted to.

Sam: Dude, my mouth isn't that big. Is it? *looks at Puck in his body...okay, maybe it is >.>* (ALSO, WHORE LIPS FTFW.)

Mercedes: *rolls her eyes at Santana* At least I'm 100% real - unlike you. (xD I still see no point as to why they made Santana have boob implants, but okay XD)

*everyone sorta looks at Brittany*

Tina:...What are you even talking about?

-----
Sue: Well, how hard can that be? See you later, William. *walks out of the office, and to the field to coach Cheerios. On the way the's attempting to fix the "monstrosity" that is Will's hair.How the hell does he even LIVE with this?*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

----

Artie: *glares at Mike* Obviously. Now you can't just get up and walk if you really wanted to.

Sam: Dude, my mouth isn't that big. Is it? *looks at Puck in his body...okay, maybe it is >.>* (ALSO, WHORE LIPS FTFW.)

Mercedes: *rolls her eyes at Santana* At least I'm 100% real - unlike you. (xD I still see no point as to why they made Santana have boob implants, but okay XD)

*everyone sorta looks at Brittany*

Tina:...What are you even talking about?

-----
Sue: Well, how hard can that be? See you later, William. *walks out of the office, and to the field to coach Cheerios. On the way the's attempting to fix the "monstrosity" that is Will's hair.How the hell does he even LIVE with this?*

Santana(As Mercedes): Hey, Back. Off. I wanted to get noticed. *glares*

Will(as Sue): *Comes in the room, looking at his students* Hey everybody, I have something to tell you all...

*Everybody looks at him... Because it is SUE. COMING INTO THE GLEE ROOM.*

(okay, I just failed. LOL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Admin wrote:

Santana(As Mercedes): Hey, Back. Off. I wanted to get noticed. *glares*

Will(as Sue): *Comes in the room, looking at his students* Hey everybody, I have something to tell you all...

*Everybody looks at him... Because it is SUE. COMING INTO THE GLEE ROOM.*

(okay, I just failed. LOL)

Glee kids: *stare at 'Sue'*

Quinn: Coach?...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Glee kids: *stare at 'Sue'*

Quinn: Coach?...

Will(as Sue): Nope... It's me guys... Mr.Shue... For some STRANGE reason, when I woke up today, I suddenly got turn into Coach Syervester...

Finn*as Kurt): Hey... T-that happened to all of us too Mr. Schue...

Rachel(as quinn): Kurt's- I mean... Finn's right!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Admin wrote:

Will(as Sue): Nope... It's me guys... Mr.Shue... For some STRANGE reason, when I woke up today, I suddenly got turn into Coach Syervester...

Finn*as Kurt): Hey... T-that happened to all of us too Mr. Schue...

Rachel(as quinn): Kurt's- I mean... Finn's right!

Sue(as Will): *nonchalantly walks in to her office, gaining weird looks from quite a lot of students whom she just ignores.*

(lol this thread has gone to the fail. Let's just focus on Glee club for now?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Sue(as Will): *nonchalantly walks in to her office, gaining weird looks from quite a lot of students whom she just ignores.*

(lol this thread has gone to the fail. Let's just focus on Glee club for now?)

(Totally)

Santana(As Mercedes): But how the hell did this happen, I cannot stay like this for long... *shutters*

*I FAILLLL. XDDD Wanna play WIll? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:

(Totally)

Santana(As Mercedes): But how the hell did this happen, I cannot stay like this for long... *shutters*

Will(as Sue): Don't worry..Erm.. Santana? This will go away soon... I hope. For now, let's just...proceed with practice for Regionals.

(Imagine Emma as Carl. LOL)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Totally)

Will(as Sue): Don't worry..Erm.. Santana? This will go away soon... I hope. For now, let's just...proceed with practice for Regionals.

Rachel(As Quinn): But what if we stay like this on the day of Regionals?! Or worse... FOREVER. D:

Mike(as Artie): Okay, okay... I am very confused... WHO IS WHO?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Totally)

Rachel(As Quinn): But what if we stay like this on the day of Regionals?! Or worse... FOREVER. D:

Mike(as Artie): Okay, okay... I am very confused... WHO IS WHO?

Kurt(As Finn): I'm Kurt, Finn is me. Rachel is Quinn, Quinn is Rachel, Santana is Mercedes and vice versa... What about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt(As Finn): I'm Kurt, Finn is me. Rachel is Quinn, Quinn is Rachel, Santana is Mercedes and vice versa... What about everyone else?

Tina(as Brittany)I'm Tina, and Brittany is me... And just to clear up, Artie is Mike and vice versa.... God this weird... *looks at Mike(whoisArtie)...*

Brittany(As Tina): Wait. What? I am still very confused... I am more confused then that time the Grasshopper that read to me at night began to steal my jewelery....
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Tina(as Brittany)I'm Tina, and Brittany is me... And just to clear up, Artie is Mike and vice versa.... God this weird... *looks at Mike(whoisArtie)...*

Brittany(As Tina): Wait. What? I am still very confused... I am more confused then that time the Grasshopper that read to me at night began to steal my jewelery....

Puck(as Sam): I'm the Puckosaurus, and I think Sam is me...

Tina:... *facepalms at Brittany's randomness* Brittany, don't talk during out other classes today, okay? And ask...everyone else for answers on tests.

(Artie/Brittany is also OTP)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck(as Sam): I'm the Puckosaurus, and I think Sam is me...

Tina:... *facepalms at Brittany's randomness* Brittany, don't talk during out other classes today, okay? And ask...everyone else for answers on tests.

(Artie/Brittany is also OTP)

Sam(as Puck): Yep, it's me... *misses his abs xD*

Rachel(As Quinn): So... Um... How are we going to rehearse, if we are different people?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Admin wrote:

Sam(as Puck): Yep, it's me... *misses his abs xD*

Rachel(As Quinn): So... Um... How are we going to rehearse, if we are different people?

Will(as Sue): Well, you have your voices... Just..pretend you are yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLEE RP - Body Switching.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next