The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh... That's good. I'll try not to walk in on any of you two's actions. *smirks*

Kurt: Good. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Good. *smiles*

Finn: And just for the hell of it... Thanks for eariler. *smirks* *It did make me feel betteh. xD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: And just for the hell of it... Thanks for eariler. *smirks* *It did make me feel betteh. xD*

Kurt: *smirks* No problem, Finn...but no more talking about it when Blaine's here, okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks* No problem, Finn...but no more talking about it when Blaine's here, okay?

Finn: *nods*

Blaine: *opens the door to there room and asks* Did someone say Blaine? *smiles at Kurt brightly*

Finn: *can't help but to jump a little because he was NOT expecting that... Hope he didn't hear the first half*

(AVPM REFERENCE XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *nods*

Blaine: *opens the door to there room and asks* Did someone say Blaine? *smiles at Kurt brightly*

Finn: *can't help but to jump a little because he was NOT expecting that... Hope he didn't hear the first half*

(AVPM REFERENCE XD)

(XD I DIED.)

Kurt: I think you gave Finn a heart attack...*kisses Blaine's cheek*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD I DIED.)

Kurt: I think you gave Finn a heart attack...*kisses Blaine's cheek*

Blaine: *kisses Kurt back, then looks at Finn* Oh, sorry there Finn, didn't mean to scare you. *nods to him... Not sure if he should fully hate him. xD*

Finn: It's alright. *twitch of a smile*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *kisses Kurt back, then looks at Finn* Oh, sorry there Finn, didn't mean to scare you. *nods to him... Not sure if he should fully hate him. xD*

Finn: It's alright. *twitch of a smile*

Kurt: * examines Blaine's outfit, cus it's not usual for him to be in anything but the Dalton uniform. Kurt approves, especially when he see's suspenders.* Um..Finn? Could you give us a minute?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: * examines Blaine's outfit, cus it's not usual for him to be in anything but the Dalton uniform. Kurt approves, especially when he see's suspenders.* Um..Finn? Could you give us a minute?

Finn: Oh... Uh... Of course. *gets up and leaves... >.>*

Blaine: Ah, perfect, we're alone. *smirks, while he hooks his thumb around one of the suspenders strap*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh... Uh... Of course. *gets up and leaves... >.>*

Blaine: Ah, perfect, we're alone. *smirks, while he hooks his thumb around one of the suspenders strap*

Kurt: I can't believe you actually had suspenders just lying around... *he puts his hands around the straps and pulls Blaine closer to him* Suspenders are kind of a turn on for me...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I can't believe you actually had suspenders just lying around... *he puts his hands around the straps and pulls Blaine closer to him* Suspenders are kind of a turn on for me...

Blaine: *eyebrows go up, and a smile slapped across his face* oh really?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *eyebrows go up, and a smile slapped across his face* oh really?

Kurt: *smirks, his hands still on the straps. He starts to kiss Blaine's neck*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks, his hands still on the straps. He starts to kiss Blaine's neck*

Blaine: *starts to slightly laugh... Oh god... The neck... Best. thing. ever. he closes his eyes to just forcus on that and that only*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *starts to slightly laugh... Oh god... The neck... Best. thing. ever. he closes his eyes to just forcus on that and that only*

Kurt: *stops kissing his neck, and pushes Blaine onto his bed*

(If your mind went to "LOL GO GET SOME HUMMEL", your mind is in the gutter xD I think standing and kissing would be awkward after a while)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *stops kissing his neck, and pushes Blaine onto his bed*

(If your mind went to "LOL GO GET SOME HUMMEL", your mind is in the gutter xD I think standing and kissing would be awkward after a while)

(YES)

Blaine: *falls into the bed, watching Kurt go in after him. He just starts violently kissing Kurt on the lips*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES)

Blaine: *falls into the bed, watching Kurt go in after him. He just starts violently kissing Kurt on the lips*

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, moving his hands to Blaine's hips*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, moving his hands to Blaine's hips*

Blaine: *wraps his arms around Kurt's waist, loving every second of it, he then kisses Kurt's ear, then biting on his lobe*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *wraps his arms around Kurt's waist, loving every second of it, he then kisses Kurt's ear, then biting on his lobe*

Kurt: *moans loudly, then starts to kiss and bite the side of Blaine's neck and he whispers I love you into his ear, moving his hands back to Blaine's suspender straps*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans loudly, then starts to kiss and bite the side of Blaine's neck and he whispers I love you into his ear, moving his hands back to Blaine's suspender straps*

Blaine: *moans a little too loudly when Kurt bites his neck. He then whispers back: I love you too... I love you more.* "He softly laughs, then pulls down Kurt's shirt to start kissing Kurt's collar bone, giving tiny love bites there*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *moans a little too loudly when Kurt bites his neck. He then whispers back: I love you too... I love you more.* "He softly laughs, then pulls down Kurt's shirt to start kissing Kurt's collar bone, giving tiny love bites there*

Kurt: *moans softly, putting a hand on the back of Blaine's head* You know that if it didn't feel so good, I'd kill you for messing with my skin. *he chuckles a little, and starts kissing Blaine's lips*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans softly, putting a hand on the back of Blaine's head* You know that if it didn't feel so good, I'd kill you for messing with my skin. *he chuckles a little, and starts kissing Blaine's lips*

Blaine: *laughs softly while kissing Kurt,. Now letting it grow MUCH more passionate, more intense, more fierce... He then starts to bite Kurt's bottom lip*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs softly while kissing Kurt,. Now letting it grow MUCH more passionate, more intense, more fierce... He then starts to bite Kurt's bottom lip*

Kurt: *smiles as Blaine starts getting more fierce..he likes it when Blaine is like that. He slips his tonuge into Blaine's mouth*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:06 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles as Blaine starts getting more fierce..he likes it when Blaine is like that. He slips his tonuge into Blaine's mouth*

Blaine: *moans loudly again, and then slips his tounge in Kurt's mouth, making their tounges twirl together. God, he loves when Kurt french kisses him*

---

Finn: *is now in the living room with Burt... Kinda watching the game, but at the same time still thinking about the kiss... Should he tell Burt?*

(should he? xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *moans loudly again, and then slips his tounge in Kurt's mouth, making their tounges twirl together. God, he loves when Kurt french kisses him*

---

Finn: *is now in the living room with Burt... Kinda watching the game, but at the same time still thinking about the kiss... Should he tell Burt?*

(should he? xDDD)

Kurt: *breaks the kiss and gives Blaine little love marks all over his neck* Did I ever tell you how hot you actually are?

---
(LOL UP TO YOU)

Burt: *looks at Finn* Hey, is something wrong? You look like you're thinkin' bout something..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *breaks the kiss and gives Blaine little love marks all over his neck* Did I ever tell you how hot you actually are?

---
(LOL UP TO YOU)

Burt: *looks at Finn* Hey, is something wrong? You look like you're thinkin' bout something..

(XD THANKSSSS)

Blaine: *laughs* Actually no, you haven't. thanks for the complament though. *smiles his signature smile, then kisses Kurt lips

---

Finn: Oh, no... Nothing... Just... Thinking about the talk between me and Kurt eariler...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:01 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(XD THANKSSSS)

Blaine: *laughs* Actually no, you haven't. thanks for the complament though. *smiles his signature smile, then kisses Kurt lips

---

Finn: Oh, no... Nothing... Just... Thinking about the talk between me and Kurt eariler...
. Kurt: *kisses Blaine more forcefully, taking control and biting his bottom lip*. --- Burt: How'd that go over? Kurt seemed happy when I saw him. (format will be messed up, no enter button on my phone and mom kicked me off the comp Cus she needs to Christmas shop DX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Protective Brother or More?
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: