The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Carole: *smiles* Whatever floats your boat honey. But I suppose so.

Kurt: Okay. Thank you. *smiles then walks back into his and Finn's bedroom*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Okay. Thank you. *smiles then walks back into his and Finn's bedroom*

Finn: *sits back up when Kurt comes in the room,*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sits back up when Kurt comes in the room,*

Kurt: *sits on his bed* We have to talk about this...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *sits on his bed* We have to talk about this...

Finn: ... About what?

(stupid Finn... I stil love you though)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: ... About what?

(stupid Finn... I stil love you though)
'

(XDD)

Kurt: *smiles at Finn's charming stupidity* About...my feelings for you. Our feelings for each other.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Kurt: *smiles at Finn's charming stupidity* About... my feelings for you. Our feelings for each other.

Finn: Oh... Well... *sits up* I guess we can do that... *god...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh... Well... *sits up* I guess we can do that... *god...*

Kurt: Well, it's not exactly a secret that I like you more than I should...but I can't do anything about these feelings. And they won't go away... but I want to be with Blaine...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, it's not exactly a secret that I like you more than I should...but I can't do anything about these feelings. And they won't go away... but I want to be with Blaine...

Finn: But... Y-you are already with Blaine... *Damnit... I thought that I could tell him that I loved him to death and kiss him... My bad... Wrong type of 'talk about our feelings' talk...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: But... Y-you are already with Blaine... *Damnit... I thought that I could tell him that I loved him to death and kiss him... My bad... Wrong type of 'talk about our feelings' talk...*
(Dear Finn, DO IT BOY. Love, Me.)

Kurt: I know, and I want to stay with him..which is why I need to stop thinking about how much I love you, and how much it hurt me to see you jealous, and how much I want to just grab you and kiss you at times....*realizes he is babbling, so he shuts up*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:39 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Dear Finn, DO IT BOY. Love, Me.)

Kurt: I know, and I want to stay with him..which is why I need to stop thinking about how much I love you, and how much it hurt me to see you jealous, and how much I want to just grab you and kiss you at times....*realizes he is babbling, so he shuts up*

Finn: *as soon as Kurt is done ''babbling'', -since they are sitting next to eachother- he cups his hands around Kurts jaw and cheeks, and brings him into a tinytad forceful -but wonderful- kiss*

(Poor Finn, he'll never get the chance to french kiss Kurt... *eyebrow wiggle*)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:43 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *as soon as Kurt is done ''babbling'', -since they are sitting next to eachother- he cups his hands around Kurts jaw and cheeks, and brings him into a tinytad forceful -but wonderful- kiss*

(Poor Finn, he'll never get the chance to french kiss Kurt... *eyebrow wiggle*)

(xD....are you IMPLYING something?)

Kurt: *he really can't resist him right now... he kisses Finn back, his hands on top of Finn's.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:52 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xD....are you IMPLYING something?)

Kurt: *he really can't resist him right now... he kisses Finn back, his hands on top of Finn's.*

(MAYBEH. *pervy face* )

Finn: *getting more passionate in the kiss, he then cannot help but to then slowly slide his tounge into Kurt's mouth.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:59 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(MAYBEH. *pervy face* )

Finn: *getting more passionate in the kiss, he then cannot help but to then slowly slide his tounge into Kurt's mouth.*

(CALM DOWN PERVERTS)

Kurt: *is surprised, Finn never kissed like that before, but he slides his tongue into Finn's mouth, twisting them together*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(CALM DOWN PERVERTS)

Kurt: *is surprised, Finn never kissed like that before, but he slides his tongue into Finn's mouth, twisting them together*

(xDD NEVAAAAA)

Finn: *is suprised as well. Great fucking God. This is heaven. He accidentily lets out a moan in Kurts mouth, still twisting his tounge around Kurts, now wrapping his wraps around Kurt's tiny waist*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDD NEVAAAAA)

Finn: *is suprised as well. Great fucking God. This is heaven. He accidentily lets out a moan in Kurts mouth, still twisting his tounge around Kurts, now wrapping his wraps around Kurt's tiny waist*

(KURT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT-WHAT-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU HAVE A DAPPER BOYFRIEND WHO IS HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER. HARRY. POTTER. NOW GET YO HANDS OFF YOUR BROTHER, AND GET THEM IN BLAINE'S SKINTIGHT JEANS TONIGHT)

Kurt: *smiles into the kiss and puts his hands on Finn's shoulders...He sorta forgot what it's like to really kiss Finn...but here comes the feeling of guilt*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(KURT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT-WHAT-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU HAVE A DAPPER BOYFRIEND WHO IS HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER. HARRY. POTTER. NOW GET YO HANDS OFF YOUR BROTHER, AND GET THEM IN BLAINE'S SKINTIGHT JEANS TONIGHT)

Kurt: *smiles into the kiss and puts his hands on Finn's shoulders...He sorta forgot what it's like to really kiss Finn...but here comes the feeling of guilt*

(... Iloveyou.)

Finn: *seriously starts to get into it as he becomes more fierce, passionnate, and intense, as he still has his tounge with Kurts. He slowly begins to lean backwards, wanting to lay down with Kurt.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:23 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... Iloveyou.)

Finn: *seriously starts to get into it as he becomes more fierce, passionnate, and intense, as he still has his tounge with Kurts. He slowly begins to lean backwards, wanting to lay down with Kurt.*

(Iloveyoutoo <3 lolyaysomeinelovesmystupidity)

Kurt: *gets into it as well, because god is Finn amazing... He lays down on top of Finn, making the kiss more intense*

(should Kurt be all "...fuckfuckfuckI'MCHEATING" then stop and tell Blaine that he kissed Finn?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Iloveyoutoo <3 lolyaysomeinelovesmystupidity)

Kurt: *gets into it as well, because god is Finn amazing... He lays down on top of Finn, making the kiss more intense*

(should Kurt be all "...fuckfuckfuckI'MCHEATING" then stop and tell Blaine that he kissed Finn?)

(YESSSSS)

Finn: *smiles naughty as he is now on bottom while Kurts on top. He bites on Kurt's bottom lip while kissing, then starts tenderly kisssing his jaw bone, wanting this to never end*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:37 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(YESSSSS)

Finn: *smiles naughty as he is now on bottom while Kurts on top. He bites on Kurt's bottom lip while kissing, then starts tenderly kisssing his jaw bone, wanting this to never end*

Kurt: *is enjoying this, but then it crosses his mind. "I'mcheatingonBlaineI'mcheatingonBlaine" he starts to push Finn away and stands up* I can't do this. *he walks out of the room, and texts Blaine to come over or he's driving to his house. He has to tell him.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is enjoying this, but then it crosses his mind. "I'mcheatingonBlaineI'mcheatingonBlaine" he starts to push Finn away and stands up* I can't do this. *he walks out of the room, and texts Blaine to come over or he's driving to his house. He has to tell him.*

Finn: *FUCK.* *Is like Rachel in showmances when Finn remembers the mail and runs away*
---
*after 15 minutes, Blaine comes in the house, seeing Kurt. He smiles brightly,* Well hello, my pocket full of sunshine, whats your hurry of me coming?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *FUCK.* *Is like Rachel in showmances when Finn remembers the mail and runs away*
---
*after 15 minutes, Blaine comes in the house, seeing Kurt. He smiles brightly,* Well hello, my pocket full of sunshine, whats your hurry of me coming?

(THE MAIL IS EVIL.)

Kurt: *is ready to burst into tears the second he see's Blaine. He hugs him tightly and whispers* Blaine, please, please, please promise me that you'll love me no matter what stupid thing I do...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THE MAIL IS EVIL.)

Kurt: *is ready to burst into tears the second he see's Blaine. He hugs him tightly and whispers* Blaine, please, please, please promise me that you'll love me no matter what stupid thing I do...

(INDEED)

Blaine: *hugs Kurt tight* What are you talking about? Of course I will. *picks up Kurts face using his index finger, making it so he could she him* What is wrong?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(INDEED)

Blaine: *hugs Kurt tight* What are you talking about? Of course I will. *picks up Kurts face using his index finger, making it so he could see him* What is wrong?

Kurt: *bites his lip* I...I kissed Finn.... *guiltguiltguiltguiltguiltguilt* I'm so so so sorry Blaine. You know I love you more than anything...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *bites his lip* I...I kissed Finn.... *guiltguiltguiltguiltguiltguilt* I'm so so so sorry Blaine. You know I love you more than anything...

Blaine:... I... But... How? ... You like him? W-what happened of you hating him for um... what he did?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine:... I... But... How? ... You like him? W-what happened of you hating him for um... what he did?

Kurt: I...I don't know. I just can't stay mad at him...I've had a crush on him since I was 14...I thought it went away fully but..nope... I just...I'm sorry, Blaine. I love you. I love you more than I love anything, but I understand if this means we're over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Protective Brother or More?
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: