The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amnesia Hudson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Quinn: Well..we were dating...and then I got pregnant...but Puck was the father.

Finn: We were together? And... You lied to me about getting you pregnant? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
[
Finn: We were together? And... You lied to me about getting you pregnant? o.o

Quinn: *bites her lip and nods a little*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Quinn: *bites her lip and nods a little*

Finn: *looks ahead of him, trying to wrap this around his head* But... Why?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks ahead of him, trying to wrap this around his head* But... Why?!

Quinn: I don't know..I still don't.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Quinn: I don't know..I still don't.

Finn: *looks down... Then after a moment he looks back up* Well, thanks a lot of telling me... I now remember. *quickly glares at Quinn, then walks away... Kinda pissed.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks down... Then after a moment he looks back up* Well, thanks a lot of telling me... I now remember. *quickly glares at Quinn, then walks away... Kinda pissed.*

Puck: *...well that was cool while it lasted.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:58 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WHAT DO WE DO NOW? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WHAT DO WE DO NOW? xD)

(NO IDEA OKAY)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Finn: *After a week of having Amnesia, Finn has remembered a few more things, such as what Rachel did to him, what he did with Santana, very little of some of their preformances... But he still can't quite remember Kurt or his mom... All he knows is that He is totally in love with everything about Kurt... Yet Kurt is with Blaine... Finn looks up from his homework for this week to look at Kurt... He has had a song in his head for a while now... It just seems perfect for the situation of him wanting Kurt... But he doesn't know the right time to do it...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *After a week of having Amnesia, Finn has remembered a few more things, such as what Rachel did to him, what he did with Santana, very little of some of their preformances... But he still can't quite remember Kurt or his mom... All he knows is that He is totally in love with everything about Kurt... Yet Kurt is with Blaine... Finn looks up from his homework for this week to look at Kurt... He has had a song in his head for a while now... It just seems perfect for the situation of him wanting Kurt... But he doesn't know the right time to do it...*

Kurt: *feels that Finn is looking at him, so he looks up from he phone that he was texting Blaine on. He smiles at him* What's up, Finn? Need help on something?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *feels that Finn is looking at him, so he looks up from he phone that he was texting Blaine on. He smiles at him* What's up, Finn? Need help on something?

Finn: Oh... Uh-Um... *can't speak... * >.< Um- No... I don't need help... Just-... Uh... *GET IT OUT* I just was thinking of a... a song... That kinda reminds me of you...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh... Uh-Um... *can't speak... * >.< Um- No... I don't need help... Just-... Uh... *GET IT OUT* I just was thinking of a... a song... That kinda reminds me of you...

Kurt: *mentally freaks the fuck out...if Finn sings to him...oh my God...He will fall in love in..like..seconds* Oh...well, what song is it?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *mentally freaks the fuck out...if Finn sings to him...oh my God...He will fall in love in..like..seconds* Oh...well, what song is it?

Finn: J-just... How about I just start singing it? *Pauses for a second... then starts singing that song... Looking down* Oh yeah, I´ll tell you something, I think you´ll understand when I say that something... I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand...
*Looks at Kurt* Oh, please, say to me, you´ll let me be your man, and please, say to me.... You´ll let me hold your hand, now let me hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: J-just... How about I just start singing it? *Pauses for a second... then starts singing that song... Looking down* Oh yeah, I´ll tell you something, I think you´ll understand when I say that something... I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand...
*Looks at Kurt* Oh, please, say to me, you´ll let me be your man, and please, say to me.... You´ll let me hold your hand, now let me hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand...

Kurt: *bites his lip and keeps his eyes on Finn...He loves his voice...and this song is...but he can't just fall head over heals for him again*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *bites his lip and keeps his eyes on Finn...He loves his voice...and this song is...but he can't just fall head over heals for him again*

Finn: *just... keeps his eyes on Kurt... and keeps singing* And when I touch you... I feel happy... Inside... It's such a feeling that my love... I can't hide... I can't hide... I can't hide! *Has the urge to stand up and sit on Kurt's bed with him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *just... keeps his eyes on Kurt... and keeps singing* And when I touch you... I feel happy... Inside... It's such a feeling that my love... I can't hide... I can't hide... I can't hide! *Has the urge to stand up and sit on Kurt's bed with him*

Kurt: *by now, his heart is racing. Finn is singing to him... Finn is singing a love song to him...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *by now, his heart is racing. Finn is singing to him... Finn is singing a love song to him...*

Finn: *Can resist the urge, and he does so, moving too Kurt's bed, stilling looking at Kurt, still singing... He thinks that it is going sucessfully for his first time... well... To him it is his first time...* Yeahh, you, got that something, I think you'll understand... When i, feel that something... I wanna hold your hand., I wanna hold your hand... *Slowly grabs Kurts hand* I wanna hold, your hand.... I wanna hold... Your... Hand.... *Just looks deeply in Kurt's eyes, having the erge to just... Lean in and kiss him...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Can resist the urge, and he does so, moving too Kurt's bed, stilling looking at Kurt, still singing... He thinks that it is going sucessfully for his first time... well... To him it is his first time...* Yeahh, you, got that something, I think you'll understand... When i, feel that something... I wanna hold your hand., I wanna hold your hand... *Slowly grabs Kurts hand* I wanna hold, your hand.... I wanna hold... Your... Hand.... *Just looks deeply in Kurt's eyes, having the erge to just... Lean in and kiss him...*

Kurt: *Okay..so...That was...amazing. His heart is racing like crazy. He sees Finn is probably going to kiss him...He shakes his head 'no'* Finn, don't...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *Okay..so...That was...amazing. His heart is racing like crazy. He sees Finn is probably going to kiss him...He shakes his head 'no'* Finn, don't...

Finn: *sighs and looks down... then slowly stops holding Kurt's hand... At least he tried...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sighs and looks down... then slowly stops holding Kurt's hand... At least he tried...*

Kurt: Finn, I love you, but just...not like that. I can't kiss you....*smiles a little* Good to see you remember how to sing, though.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: Finn, I love you, but just...not like that. I can't kiss you....*smiles a little* Good to see you remember how to sing, though.

Finn: *looks at Kurt with a slight smile* Yeah, that is always good... But... Just... When you helped me at school on Monday... The Bathroom....
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks at Kurt with a slight smile* Yeah, that is always good... But... Just... When you helped me at school on Monday... The Bathroom....

Kurt: I..I was trying to get you to remember when that happened before when we were dating... I shouldn't have done it, I know...I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I..I was trying to get you to remember when that happened before when we were dating... I shouldn't have done it, I know...I'm sorry.

Finn: *looks back down....* D-Don't be... It's my fault that I even tried...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks back down....* D-Don't be... It's my fault that I even tried...

Kurt: No, Finn, don't apologize. I..I shouldn't have kissed you like that when I know you didn't remember me..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No, Finn, don't apologize. I..I shouldn't have kissed you like that when I know you didn't remember me..

Finn: Hm... Well... At least I-I tried? *awkward laugh...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Hudson
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next