The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amnesia Hudson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(FF Sounds like a good plan. xD)

Finn: *nods* Sure...

*The next day Kurt drives to McKinley, nervous. He really hopes Karofsky isn't there, and that this helps Finn somewhat.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*The next day Kurt drives to McKinley, nervous. He really hopes Karofsky isn't there, and that this helps Finn somewhat.*

Finn: *is a nervous as a little boy on his first day of school... and it kinda is to him...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:16 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *is a nervous as a little boy on his first day of school... and it kinda is to him...*

Kurt: *as they walk through the halls, Kurt grabs Finn's hand to try to calm him down. Kurt turns his head to smile at Finn, and when he turns back t look at the hall ahead of him they are hit in the face with grape slushies*

(lolfailedpost)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *as they walk through the halls, Kurt grabs Finn's hand to try to calm him down. Kurt turns his head to smile at Finn, and when he turns back t look at the hall ahead of him they are hit in the face with grape slushies*

(lolfailedpost)

(NEVER)

Finn: *feels calmer with his hand in Kurts, and he smiles back. but then seriously kinda spazzes when he and Kurt get slushied* O.O *spits out the slushie that went in his mouth, then wipes it away from his eyes*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(NEVER)

Finn: *feels calmer with his hand in Kurts, and he smiles back. but then seriously kinda spazzes when he and Kurt get slushied* O.O *spits out the slushie that went in his mouth, then wipes it away from his eyes*

Kurt: This happens here all the time... Come on. *pulls Finn into the nearest bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: This happens here all the time... Come on. *pulls Finn into the nearest bathroom*

Finn: It does? Why, though? *follows Kurt to the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: It does? Why, though? *follows Kurt to the bathroom*

Kurt: Because people are stupid. *looks in the mirror and wipes some slushie off his own face, then moves closer to Finn* It hurts your eyes, I know. *gets a wet paper towel and wipes the slushie that's close to Finn's eyes first* Corn syrup will make your hair sticky, kinda like really gross hairspray... *smiles as he remembers when he and Finn just started dating and this happened...* Hey, Finn? Does this bring back any memories?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:48 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Because people are stupid. *looks in the mirror and wipes some slushie off his own face, then moves closer to Finn* It hurts your eyes, I know. *gets a wet paper towel and wipes the slushie that's close to Finn's eyes first* Corn syrup will make your hair sticky, kinda like really gross hairspray... *smiles as he remembers when he and Finn just started dating and this happened...* Hey, Finn? Does this bring back any memories?
(^ this posts makes me happy inside)

Finn: Um... *thinks for a minute* I-... *sighs* Sadly, no. D:

(maybe if he washes his hair and Finn takes off his shirt to clean it... hurrhurr. xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:52 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(^ this posts makes me happy inside)

Finn: Um... *thinks for a minute* I-... *sighs* Sadly, no. D:

(maybe if he washes his hair and Finn takes off his shirt to clean it... hurrhurr. xDDD)

(it was shit but okay <3 <3 <3 And I just looked back in I Love Him to see how this went down...but i forget when I come back here...XD)

Kurt: *thinks back to that day...he decides to try his best at imitating everything, so he pulls off Finn's t-shirt* Now put your head into the sink, i'll try to wash some of this out... *he puts the shirt on another sink, then starts to wash Finn's hair*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(it was shit but okay <3 <3 <3 And I just looked back in I Love Him to see how this went down...but i forget when I come back here...XD)

Kurt: *thinks back to that day...he decides to try his best at imitating everything, so he pulls off Finn's t-shirt* Now put your head into the sink, i'll try to wash some of this out... *he puts the shirt on another sink, then starts to wash Finn's hair*

Finn: *o.o is his face when his shirt gets taken off, he then shrugs and does what is told... Then after Kurt is done he grabs his shirt and starts washing that, he needs to the huge purple stain out of his shirt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:04 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *o.o is his face when his shirt gets taken off, he then shrugs and does what is told... Then after Kurt is done he grabs his shirt and starts washing that, he needs to the huge purple stain out of his shirt*

Kurt: ...Yeah, this is going to be hard. *he gets the stain out as best he could, wrings it out a bit to dry it, then hands it back to Finn* It's wet, but I'm pretty sure Figgins will be pissed if you walk around shirtless.. *smiles, thinking back to that day...*thinks: wait, I kissed him...* Not that I have a problem with it...*he gets on his tippy toes to reach Finn's lips and kisses him*

(this has been a fail, cus i couldn't remember what the actual fuck happened on that thread for the life of me xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: ...Yeah, this is going to be hard. *he gets the stain out as best he could, wrings it out a bit to dry it, then hands it back to Finn* It's wet, but I'm pretty sure Figgins will be pissed if you walk around shirtless.. *smiles, thinking back to that day...*thinks: wait, I kissed him...* Not that I have a problem with it...*he gets on his tippy toes to reach Finn's lips and kisses him*

(this has been a fail, cus i couldn't remember what the actual fuck happened on that thread for the life of me xD)

Finn: *smiles at Kurts last comment, but then o.o when he is kissed by him. He starts to melt, slouching his back so Kurt can relax his calfs... This kiss is... magical. Finn just slightly moans in the kiss, just a quick, lttle 'mmm'...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:20 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles at Kurts last comment, but then o.o when he is kissed by him. He starts to melt, slouching his back so Kurt can relax his calfs... This kiss is... magical. Finn just slightly moans in the kiss, just a quick, lttle 'mmm'...

Kurt: *breaks the kiss* Do you remember anything now?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *breaks the kiss* Do you remember anything now?

Finn: ... *thinks for a second, then kisses Kurt again, making it more passionate*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: ... *thinks for a second, then kisses Kurt again, making it more passionate*

Kurt: *closes his eyes and enjoys the kiss, his hands resting on Finn's shoulders. After a few moments he breaks the kiss* So, is that a yes or did you just want to kiss me?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *closes his eyes and enjoys the kiss, his hands resting on Finn's shoulders. After a few moments he breaks the kiss* So, is that a yes or did you just want to kiss me?

Finn: *twitch of a smile* I wanted to kiss you again and... *looks down... Then closes his eyes to try to remember something... Then...* o.o
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *twitch of a smile* I wanted to kiss you again and... *looks down... Then closes his eyes to try to remember something... Then...* o.o

Kurt: *smiles* Well, it was worth a shot...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Well, it was worth a shot...

Finn: No... No- I... *looks at Kurt* I think I remember something!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: No... No- I... *looks at Kurt* I think I remember something!

Kurt: You do?! What is it?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You do?! What is it?

Finn: *keeps looking down, trying to put it in words* I remember all of this... This has happened before... I-I... I remember us in a... building of some sorts with a group of people, and I admitted to you that I loved you... and I was embrassed... *looks at Kurt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *keeps looking down, trying to put it in words* I remember all of this... This has happened before... I-I... I remember us in a... building of some sorts with a group of people, and I admitted to you that I loved you... and I was embrassed... *looks at Kurt*

Kurt: *smiles and nods* Yeah that's happened...*thinks back to how happy he felt when Finn said he loved him..it was a dream come true. Kind of like some Disney story...then the bell rings* We need to get to Glee. *smiles and pulls Finn by the hand to the Glee room*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles and nods* Yeah that's happened...*thinks back to how happy he felt when Finn said he loved him..it was a dream come true. Kind of like some Disney story...then the bell rings* We need to get to Glee. *smiles and pulls Finn by the hand to the Glee room*

Finn: *smiles as he gets pulled by Kurt, even if he remembers saying that he loved him, Finn still doesn't ecaxtly remember Kurt, so basicly it is like he found a new love all over again... When he gets to the Glee room, he just waves at everybody... Trying to remember there names from when Kurt showed the yearbook last night...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles as he gets pulled by Kurt, even if he remembers saying that he loved him, Finn still doesn't ecaxtly remember Kurt, so basicly it is like he found a new love all over again... When he gets to the Glee room, he just waves at everybody... Trying to remember there names from when Kurt showed the yearbook last night...*

Kurt: Um, Mr Schue? I have an announcement. Well, everyone, Finn is okay after being nearly killed by Karofsky and the football team yesterday, but he has amnesia...that's why I'm here, to show him around for today. But Finn doesn't know who any of you are right now...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Um, Mr Schue? I have an announcement. Well, everyone, Finn is okay after being nearly killed by Karofsky and the football team yesterday, but he has amnesia...that's why I'm here, to show him around for today. But Finn doesn't know who any of you are right now...

*Gasps from everywhere in the club, exspecially Rachel*

Rachel: Oh Finn! *gets up and hugs him* You poor thing! You don't remember who I am?
Finn: *awkward hug of awkward* Um.. No... :/
Rachel: *Gasps again* I'm Rachel Berry? Most important one here?

Mercedes: Ah hell to the no! Rachel, let go of him, you're probably scaring the wits out of him!

Rachel: But Mercedes! He doesn't remember me! D:

Mr. Schue: Alright, alright! This is a serious thing, and we should re-introduce our selfs to Finn... FInn... I'm Mr. Schuester, I'm your Spanish and Glee teacher here at Mckinley High... The one hugging you is Rachel, Rachel Berry-

Quinn: Who is 96% percent of the times a selfish bitch who wants all the solos to herself. *glares* Oh, and i'm Quinn Fabray...

Rache: *gets off of Finn and looks at Quinn...*

Mr. Schue: *looks at Quinn, then sighs... he can't disagree with her*

(YO TURN AT INTRODUCES. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:42 pm

[quote="Nicole-la"]

Puck: And I'm Puck, otherwise known as the Puckasaraus. This here is my boy Artie *puts a hand on Artie's shoulder, and Artie waves at Finn*

Brittany: I'm Brittany... Brittany... *turns to Santana* San, what's my middle name?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Hudson
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next