The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:29 am

Finn: *Just got home from school, and heads upstairs to see Kurt. It has been almost two weeks since he told the amazing news... He opens the door-* Hey- *Freezes when he finds Kurt... Kissing Blaine ... He seriously can't move.... He is speechless...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 am

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *Just got home from school, and heads upstairs to see Kurt. It has been almost two weeks since he told the amazing news... He opens the door-* Hey- *Freezes when he finds Kurt... Kissing Blaine ... He seriously can't move.... He is speechless...*

Kurt: *jumps when the door opens and stops kissing Blaine. He looks at the doorway to see an sad Finn standing there..oh God* Finn...I-I thought you had football practice after school?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *jumps when the door opens and stops kissing Blaine. He looks at the doorway to see an sad Finn standing there... oh God* Finn...I-I thought you had football practice after school?

Finn: *just nods no not giving the reason why... He can't speak well now, so... He Just looks at Kurt, eyebrows knit together, and his mouth open a tad...* I-... *Looks at Blaine, then back at Kurt* Just... I can't believe you... *looks down*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:00 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *just nods no not giving the reason why... He can't speak well now, so... He Just looks at Kurt, eyebrows knit together, and his mouth open a tad...* I-... *Looks at Blaine, then back at Kurt* Just... I can't believe you... *looks down*

Kurt: Finn, I'm sorry....

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I'm sorry....

Finn: *ignores the fact that Blaine is there. he looks up* What the hell? Just... You said that you broke up with him for m-me! Do you not remember that day?! *slightly glares at him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *ignores the fact that Blaine is there. he looks up* What the hell? Just... You said that you broke up with him for m-me! Do you not remember that day?! *slightly glares at him*

(Dear Finn, you're taste in people sorta sucks... Quinn and Rachel both cheated on you with Puck, and Kurt cheated on you with Blaine, what is it, twice now?)
Kurt: Finn, of course I remember! I just...I love Blaine too... I can't....I can't pick between the both of you alright?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Dear Finn, you're taste in people sorta sucks... Quinn and Rachel both cheated on you with Puck, and Kurt cheated on you with Blaine, what is it, twice now?)
Kurt: Finn, of course I remember! I just...I love Blaine too... I can't....I can't pick between the both of you alright?!

Finn: You have too! * rubs his forehead... and while,he says* I-I should've known... *begins to walk away, not caring if Kurt follows him or not*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: You have too! * rubs his forehead... and while,he says* I-I should've known... *begins to walk away, not caring if Kurt follows him or not*

Kurt: *just sits there, looking down. He feels awful.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:44 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *just sits there, looking down. He feels awful.*

Blaine: *frowns, as scoots over to Kurt, wrapping a arm round him* You usually walk after him... Hm... I guess that's good... *kisses Kurt's forehead*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:46 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *frowns, as scoots over to Kurt, wrapping a arm round him* You usually walk after him... Hm... I guess that's good... *kisses Kurt's forehead*

Kurt: I'm..to sad to...* buries his face into Blaine's shoulder ((like Hermione does to Ron when Buckbeak is getting killed in POA... >.>))* I don't deserve either of you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:57 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I'm..to sad to...* buries his face into Blaine's shoulder ((like Hermione does to Ron when Buckbeak is getting killed in POA... >.>))* I don't deserve either of you...

(... Nice one. xDDDD)

Blaine: I... *hugs Kurt tightly, then says* You deserve the person who makes you feel like the happiest... The one that makes you feel full inside...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... Nice one. xDDDD)

Blaine: I... *hugs Kurt tightly, then says* You deserve the person who makes you feel like the happiest... The one that makes you feel full inside...

Kurt: But...you both make me happy...and I can't imagine a life without either one of you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:08 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: But...you both make me happy...and I can't imagine a life without either one of you...

Blaine: *sighs* We both make you feel like we've changed your life?

(i fail. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *sighs* We both make you feel like we've changed your life?

(i fail. xD)

(NEVER THIS IS CUTE. FINN, THIS IS WHY BLAINE IS MY FAVORITE OKAY xD)

Kurt: *nods his head 'yes'*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NEVER THIS IS CUTE. FINN, THIS IS WHY BLAINE IS MY FAVORITE OKAY xD)

Kurt: *nods his head 'yes'*

Blaine: *keeps hugging him, a tiny smile showing* Just... Don't worry... Once you talk to him about it, he'll be fine...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *keeps hugging him, a tiny smile showing* Just... Don't worry... Once you talk to him about it, he'll be fine...

Kurt: No..No he won't. Quinn cheated on him, Rachel cheated on him, and I cheated on his twice...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:34 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No..No he won't. Quinn cheated on him, Rachel cheated on him, and I cheated on him twice...

Blaine: *wants to say something, but can't think of anything... he sighs* Kurt, I know that I am your ''mentor''... But I can't think of anything to say... *looks at Kurt with sorry eyes and he kisses him on the forehead*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:36 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *wants to say something, but can't think of anything... he sighs* Kurt, I know that I am your ''mentor''... But I can't think of anything to say... *looks at Kurt with sorry eyes and he kisses him on the forehead*

Kurt: No, you stopped being my mentor when we kissed. *smiles* You became much more after that.

(DUDE, BLAINE KISSING KURT ON THE FOREHEAD KEEPS ON REMINDING ME OF THE DOCTOR KISSING AMY ON THE FOREHEAD AND IT MAKES MY HEART GO WHEEE)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:48 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No, you stopped being my mentor when we kissed. *smiles* You became much more after that.

(DUDE, BLAINE KISSING KURT ON THE FOREHEAD KEEPS ON REMINDING ME OF THE DOCTOR KISSING AMY ON THE FOREHEAD AND IT MAKES MY HEART GO WHEEE)

(XDDD SO DO IT MORE? xD)

Blaine: *smiles* You might be true with that, but I still help you with wisdom from the owl when you're having troubles, don't I? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:50 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD SO DO IT MORE? xD)

Blaine: *smiles* You might be true with that, but I still help you with wisdom from the owl when you're having troubles, don't I? *smiles*

(XDD YES)

Kurt: *Smiles* Yep. You always help me...and you didn't even get mad at me when I broke up with you...You're almost too perfect...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:01 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD YES)

Kurt: *Smiles* Yep. You always help me...and you didn't even get mad at me when I broke up with you...You're almost too perfect...

Blaine: Is that a bad thing? *smirks* And they're wasn't really a reason to get mad at you, I understood.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Is that a bad thing? *smirks* And they're wasn't really a reason to get mad at you, I understood.

Kurt: *shakes his head* Of course it's not bad..and It's all I'm used to... Finn usually gets mad when I break up with him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head* Of course it's not bad..and It's all I'm used to... Finn usually gets mad when I break up with him.

Blaine: I saw. *smirks, then kisses Kurt* I love you so much...

(Should we have the talk after this?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: I saw. *smirks, then kisses Kurt* I love you so much...

(Should we have the talk after this?)

Kurt: I love you too..more than you could imagine...
(YES...BUT GET YER ASS TO BED CHILD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I love you too..more than you could imagine...
(YES...BUT GET YER ASS TO BED CHILD)

(I BASICLY WAS. I JUST NEEDED TO PUT AWAY THE DAMN DSI. XDD)

Finn: *Later, when Blaine is gone, and Kurt is out of the room, he is siting on his bed, doing nothing but think... He can't help it... He can't believe it...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shattered... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered...
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: