The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Shattered... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(I BASICLY WAS. I JUST NEEDED TO PUT AWAY THE DAMN DSI. XDD)

Finn: *Later, when Blaine is gone, and Kurt is out of the room, he is siting on his bed, doing nothing but think... He can't help it... He can't believe it...*

Kurt: *Walks into the room, and looks at Finn for a moment, then looks down. He sits down on his bed quietly, trying to think of something to say*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Walks into the room, and looks at Finn for a moment, then looks down. He sits down on his bed quietly, trying to think of something to say*

Finn: *keeps his head down when Kurt sits on his bed, then says quietly after a moment* ... I thought you were telling the truth...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:00 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *keeps his head down when Kurt sits on his bed, then says quietly after a moment* ... I thought you were telling the truth...

Kurt: *wait a little before replying quietly* I meant it when I said I loved you.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:10 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *wait a little before replying quietly* I meant it when I said I loved you.

Finn: *looks at Kurt* So that means you lied when you said that you broke up with Blaine. *looks away...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks at Kurt* So that means you lied when you said that you broke up with Blaine. *looks away...*

Kurt: I did break up with him Finn...but I was still friends with him...and we kissed every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I did break up with him Finn...but I was still friends with him...and we kissed every now and then.

Finn: That is not a friend... Just-... *closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose* I should have known... I should have known that you were just going to tease me!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: That is not a friend... Just-... *closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose* I should have known... I should have known that you were just going to tease me!

Kurt: Okay, it was a little more than a friend but it's not like we were married and I had an affair, Finn! And I wasn't planning on cheating on you! I have better things to do than to plot against you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:54 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Okay, it was a little more than a friend but it's not like we were married and I had an affair, Finn! And I wasn't planning on cheating on you! I have better things to do than to plot against you.

Finn: *looks up at Kurt* But still! You have no idea what it was like seeing that! B-because I needed to always see you two together, and you know how bad I wanted you back! So when you finally told me, I was, shocked, eccentric... Just, I couldn't believe I was finally with you again... And then I see this...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:59 am

[quote="Nicole-la"

Finn: *looks up at Kurt* But still! You have no idea what it was like seeing that! B-because I needed to always see you two together, and you know how bad I wanted you back! So when you finally told me, I was, shocked, eccentric... Just, I couldn't believe I was finally with you again... And then I see this...[/quote]

Kurt: Finn, I'm sorry you had to see that. I'm sorry it happened, I shouldn't have cheated on you! I know I shouldn't have now, but when I'm alone with him I just get so caught up and I....I just don't give a crap that I shouldn't do it!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I'm sorry you had to see that. I'm sorry it happened, I shouldn't have cheated on you! I know I shouldn't have now, but when I'm alone with him I just get so caught up and I....I just don't give a crap that I shouldn't do it!

Finn: *a exhale excapes his lips* You know... When it comes to me and Blaine, you're a slut... *glares* And, I bet that if Sam did turn out to be gay, you would probably have him as well...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *a exhale excapes his lips* You know... When it comes to me and Blaine, you're a slut... *glares* And, I bet that if Sam did turn out to be gay, you would probably have him as well...

Kurt: *stands up from his bed and quickly says* I'm a slut for being in love with two people who I haven't even had sex with? Well, I have something to remind you, Finn Hudson. You kissed Rachel when you were with Quinn. And you slept with Santana, and don't pretend that you wouldn't have slept with Rachel and Quinn if they would have let you. Good-bye, Finn. I have no idea where I'm going, but I know it will better than living in a house with you. *storms out of their room, slamming the door behind him. He mumbles "I'm going out" to Burt before he grabs his car keys and starts driving. He doesn't even know where the hell he's going, he just doesn't want to be in a house with Finn anymore*

(AND THIS IS THE SHITTIEST REPLY IN HISTORY! :D)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *stands up from his bed and quickly says* I'm a slut for being in love with two people who I haven't even had sex with? Well, I have something to remind you, Finn Hudson. You kissed Rachel when you were with Quinn. And you slept with Santana, and don't pretend that you wouldn't have slept with Rachel and Quinn if they would have let you. Good-bye, Finn. I have no idea where I'm going, but I know it will better than living in a house with you. *storms out of their room, slamming the door behind him. He mumbles "I'm going out" to Burt before he grabs his car keys and starts driving. He doesn't even know where the hell he's going, he just doesn't want to be in a house with Finn anymore*

(AND THIS IS THE SHITTIEST REPLY IN HISTORY! :D)

(HOLY JESUS, MARY AND FUCKING JOSEPH. NEVER. FUCKING NEVER. THIS POST... OMG.)

Finn: *Just sits there... His eyebrows knit together, his jaw dropped slightly... Speechless, he feels his eyes getting way to hot... *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(HOLY JESUS, MARY AND FUCKING JOSEPH. NEVER. FUCKING NEVER. THIS POST... OMG.)

Finn: *Just sits there... His eyebrows knit together, his jaw dropped slightly... Speechless, he feels his eyes getting way to hot... *

(ITS AWFUL DUDE XD Should PapaBear go upto Finn and be all "Um, Finn, what the hell happened to Kurt? I kinda heard him screaming up here then he said he's going out" ? xDD)

Kurt: *pulls over on the side of the road and takes his phone out of his pockets. He tries to think of someone he can talk to about this...his mind goes to Blaine. He texts him: Major drama now...can't stay in that house. Can I hide out at your place for a little?*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:47 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(ITS AWFUL DUDE XD Should PapaBear go upto Finn and be all "Um, Finn, what the hell happened to Kurt? I kinda heard him screaming up here then he said he's going out" ? xDD)

Kurt: *pulls over on the side of the road and takes his phone out of his pockets. He tries to think of someone he can talk to about this...his mind goes to Blaine. He texts him: Major drama now...can't stay in that house. Can I hide out at your place for a little?*

(FUCK NO. AND DUDE. FUCK YES. XD)

Blaine: *texts: Of course you can. What happened? How long is a little? I could get the guest bedroom ready for you, if you want...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(FUCK NO. AND DUDE. FUCK YES. XD)

Blaine: *texts: Of course you can. What happened? How long is a little? I could get the guest bedroom ready for you, if you want...

Kurt: *texts: Finn called me a slut..I'll explain more when I get there. I'm not exactly sure, probably the night if it's okay...please and thank you. <3* *he starts driving the way to Blaine's house*

---
Burt: *right after Kurt drives off, he walks up stairs to Finn's room* Finn, what happened up here?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *texts: Finn called me a slut..I'll explain more when I get there. I'm not exactly sure, probably the night if it's okay...please and thank you. <3* *he starts driving the way to Blaine's house*

---
Burt: *right after Kurt drives off, he walks up stairs to Finn's room* Finn, what happened up here?!

Blaine: *texts: Of course it is okay. <3 And a slut? Hmm... You're right, explaining would come in handy. *
---
Finn: *still sits there, actually looking like he is about to start crying... He quietly replies* N-n-nothing...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:03 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *texts: Of course it is okay. <3 And a slut? Hmm... You're right, explaining would come in handy. *
---
Finn: *still sits there, actually looking like he is about to start crying... He quietly replies* N-n-nothing...

Kurt: *a while later he arrives at Blaine's house and rings his doorbell.*
---
Burt: Don't you lie to me, Finn. I heard you guys screaming up here. What happened?

(also, did your DSI spaz? Your post on TFN is just quote xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *a while later he arrives at Blaine's house and rings his doorbell.*
---
Burt: Don't you lie to me, Finn. I heard you guys screaming up here. What happened?

(also, did your DSI spaz? Your post on TFN is just quote xD)

(... *looks at it* ... BAWWWWWWWWW.)

Blaine: *opens the door and hugs Kurt right away* Hey babe. How you feeling?
---
Finn: W-we just had a fight, okay? *seriously doesn't wanna talk abut it...*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... *looks at it* ... BAWWWWWWWWW.)

Blaine: *opens the door and hugs Kurt right away* Hey babe. How you feeling?
---
Finn: W-we just had a fight, okay? *seriously doesn't wanna talk abut it...*
(xDDD)
Kurt: Awful...*hugs Blaine tighter..he kinda needed that* but a little better now.
---
Burt: *sits on Finn's bed, next to him* Finn, you can talk to me about it. I'm your step-dad.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Awful...*hugs Blaine tighter..he kinda needed that* but a little better now.
---
Burt: *sits on Finn's bed, next to him* Finn, you can talk to me about it. I'm your step-dad.

Blaine: *smiles as he keeps the hugs for a bit longer, then grabs Kurt hand, bringing him in from the cold* Come on inside, I made tea if want any. *smiles*
---

Finn: *looks at burt, then starts to talk quietly* Well... I-I... I am not sure if you knew, but two weeks ago, Kurt told me that he broke up with Blaine... For me... And of course, I was utterly happy... But eariler today I saw Kurt kissing Blaine... So right now, i started to yell at him about it... And I was so mad that I r-randomly called him a slut... He then yelled at me about... *doesn't want to go ito details* I-I just never saw him this mad... *feels like he is going to tear up soon...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles as he keeps the hugs for a bit longer, then grabs Kurt hand, bringing him in from the cold* Come on inside, I made tea if want any. *smiles*
---

Finn: *looks at burt, then starts to talk quietly* Well... I-I... I am not sure if you knew, but two weeks ago, Kurt told me that he broke up with Blaine... For me... And of course, I was utterly happy... But eariler today I saw Kurt kissing Blaine... So right now, i started to yell at him about it... And I was so mad that I r-randomly called him a slut... He then yelled at me about... *doesn't want to go ito details* I-I just never saw him this mad... *feels like he is going to tear up soon...*

Kurt: *smiles at him* Tea? You are so adorably dapper..Yes, please.
---
Burt: *he can see Finn is getting pretty emotional, so puts and arm around Finn's shoulder as a form of a hawkward man-hug xD* He keeps on flip-flopping between the two of you, huh? Don't worry so much about him being mad, he'll come back and it'll be better eventually. He can't hate you, trust me. He loves you too much to hate you at all. But, do you have any idea where he went?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:58 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles at him* Tea? You are so adorably dapper..Yes, please.
---
Burt: *he can see Finn is getting pretty emotional, so puts and arm around Finn's shoulder as a form of a hawkward man-hug xD* He keeps on flip-flopping between the two of you, huh? Don't worry so much about him being mad, he'll come back and it'll be better eventually. He can't hate you, trust me. He loves you too much to hate you at all. But, do you have any idea where he went?

Blaine: *smiles and laughs a bit, then starts to make them both tea, then sits down with Kurt, handing him one, then using that arm to now wrap around Kurt.* So... Mind telling me what is wrong?
---
Finn: *accepts the hawkward man hug. xDD* I can't even think that he still loved me after the things I said...And... I am guessing, probably Blaine's house...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles and laughs a bit, then starts to make them both tea, then sits down with Kurt, handing him one, then using that arm to now wrap around Kurt.* So... Mind telling me what is wrong?
---
Finn: *accepts the hawkward man hug. xDD* I can't even think that he still loved me after the things I said...And... I am guessing, probably Blaine's house...

Kurt: Well, me and Finn were sitting in our room...and he of course had to bring it] up that I cheated on him, and we started yelling at eachother...Then he said that when it came to you guys I was a slut, and that if Sam - this kid in Glee who I thought was gay - was actually gay I would have been messing with him too...so I yelled at him about some of the things he has done in his past. *shakes his head* What really pissed me off was that he called me a slut, when I'm a virgin and he isn't - he had sex with this girl he didn't even like, and if it wasn't for Rachel being crazy and Quinn being crazy Catholic, he would have slept with them too...
---
Burt: Yeah, I was thinking there too...but trust me, Finn, he will never stop loving you. I know my boy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:15 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, me and Finn were sitting in our room...and he of course had to bring it] up that I cheated on him, and we started yelling at eachother...Then he said that when it came to you guys I was a slut, and that if Sam - this kid in Glee who I thought was gay - was actually gay I would have been messing with him too...so I yelled at him about some of the things he has done in his past. *shakes his head* What really pissed me off was that he called me a slut, when I'm a virgin and he isn't - he had sex with this girl he didn't even like, and if it wasn't for Rachel being crazy and Quinn being crazy Catholic, he would have slept with them too...
---
Burt: Yeah, I was thinking there too...but trust me, Finn, he will never stop loving you. I know my boy.

Blaine: *a exhale excapes his lips* Wow... I'm so sorry Kurt, *hugs him again*
---
Finn: The last thing he said was ''I can't live in a house with you in it..."' *sighs, then thinks about the whole slut thing...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:20 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *a exhale excapes his lips* Wow... I'm so sorry Kurt, *hugs him again*
---
Finn: The last thing he said was ''I can't live in a house with you in it..."' *sighs, then thinks about the whole slut thing...*

Kurt: *accepts the hug, pulling Blaine even closer to him, and he whispers* But it's true...I'm like a slut when it comes to you guys, only I don't have sex with you guys, I only make out...
---
Burt: Well, he has to, whether he likes it or not.... *Thinks: this would be a lot less awkward if they were just brothers having a fight...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered...
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: