The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I smiled like mad when I read this)

Kurt: Well you need to calm down a little, because I don't want you killing something! And I am not making you my toys! It's not my fault you both have to be adorable and perfect and such good kissers and sweet...And it's kinda hard for me to stay with Blaine when I had a huge crush on you and now I have to see you every single day, looking cute.

(WHAT EVEN.)

Finn: *rolls his eyes* I am not going to kill something! And... *sighs* Don't give me that! Just-, Kurt, I can't take it anymore with this switching! You have no idea how it feels! *Glares... He seriously can't calm down*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(WHAT EVEN.)

Finn: *rolls his eyes* I am not going to kill something! And... *sighs* Don't give me that! Just-, Kurt, I can't take it anymore with this switching! You have no idea how it feels! *Glares... He seriously can't calm down*

Kurt: *puts a hand on Finn's shoulder, meaning to comfort him* You're right. I don't know how it feels, but based on how you are right now I have a pretty good idea of how bad it is...I need to stop, I will stop.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *puts a hand on Finn's shoulder, meaning to comfort him* You're right. I don't know how it feels, but based on how you are right now I have a pretty good idea of how bad it is...I need to stop, I will stop.

Finn: *Wants to push Kurt's hand away, but just can't... He just buries his face into his hands and groans* No you won't! I know you won't... You said that two months ago, and you picked Blaine... I should have known that everything was going back to the way it was when we were alone at the hospital... I just-... *feels his eyes getting seriously hot* I just want everything to be back to normal... When it was just you and me... There was no yelling, no fighting... Just us...

(... SHOULD KURT ACCIDENTLY PISS FINN OFF AGAIN? SO THEN HE COULD BE THE ONE TO STORM OUT TODAY BECAUSE HE IS FED UP WITH ALL THIS SHIT? XDDD)

( Blooper: Finn: *is secretly reading one of Kurt's Seventeen magazine, looking at the Love Life Section, and what is this? Tips? He reads ''If You are in love with love with two people, pick the second one. If you really loved the first one, you would have never fallen for the second.''* ... >.>... *Throws the magazine across the room* FUCK! *Flings arms up in the air and storms out of the room*
XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Wants to push Kurt's hand away, but just can't... He just buries his face into his hands and groans* No you won't! I know you won't... You said that two months ago, and you picked Blaine... I should have known that everything was going back to the way it was when we were alone at the hospital... I just-... *feels his eyes getting seriously hot* I just want everything to be back to normal... When it was just you and me... There was no yelling, no fighting... Just us...

(... SHOULD KURT ACCIDENTLY PISS FINN OFF AGAIN? SO THEN HE COULD BE THE ONE TO STORM OUT TODAY BECAUSE HE IS FED UP WITH ALL THIS SHIT? XDDD)

( Blooper: Finn: *is secretly reading one of Kurt's Seventeen magazine, looking at the Love Life Section, and what is this? Tips? He reads ''If You are in love with love with two people, pick the second one. If you really loved the first one, you would have never fallen for the second.''* ... >.>... *Throws the magazine across the room* FUCK! *Flings arms up in the air and storms out of the room*
XDDDD)

(YES OMFG XD ALSO THAT BLOOPER....ACCURATE AS TO HOW KURT WOULD HAVE PICKED xDDD)
Kurt: Finn, I would love to be able to give you that again, it's just-- I can't push Blaine away from me like that...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES OMFG XD ALSO THAT BLOOPER....ACCURATE AS TO HOW KURT WOULD HAVE PICKED xDDD)
Kurt: Finn, I would love to be able to give you that again, it's just-- I can't push Blaine away from me like that...

(XD I KNOW RIGHT? I SERIOUSLY FOUND THAT IN MY MAGAZINE. AND I DID YELL ''FUCK!'' XDDD I THINK I AM BECOMING FINN... HE IS MY ALTER EGO. I SWEAR TO GOD, I HAVE BEEN PUTTING MY HAIR UP IN A PONYTAIL EVERYDAY AND JUST... DOING STUFF LIKE FINN... >.> I AM GOING CRAZY I THINK. XDDD
I ALSO FOUND SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ONE GIRL SAYING, ''After a break-up I went to a party, got drunk, and had sex with a random guy, I guess when I was at it I thought it would make me feel like I wasn't lonely, but the results were oppisite... ACCURATE TO TFN?! XDD)

Finn: Why not?! You could... *looks up at Kurt* Come back to Mckinley... I-I know that I didn't really try my best when you were there, but I promise I'll keep you safe from Dave, I promise... *just looks in Kurt's eyes, meaning that his seriously means it. Even though they are brothers, he still kinda misses him at McKinley...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XD I KNOW RIGHT? I SERIOUSLY FOUND THAT IN MY MAGAZINE. AND I DID YELL ''FUCK!'' XDDD I THINK I AM BECOMING FINN... HE IS MY ALTER EGO. I SWEAR TO GOD, I HAVE BEEN PUTTING MY HAIR UP IN A PONYTAIL EVERYDAY AND JUST... DOING STUFF LIKE FINN... >.> I AM GOING CRAZY I THINK. XDDD
I ALSO FOUND SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ONE GIRL SAYING, ''After a break-up I went to a party, got drunk, and had sex with a random guy, I guess when I was at it I thought it would make me feel like I wasn't lonely, but the results were oppisite... ACCURATE TO TFN?! XDD)

Finn: Why not?! You could... *looks up at Kurt* Come back to Mckinley... I-I know that I didn't really try my best when you were there, but I promise I'll keep you safe from Dave, I promise... *just looks in Kurt's eyes, meaning that his seriously means it. Even though they are brothers, he still kinda misses him at McKinley...*

(ALL IMMA FUCKING SAY IS WE ARE BECOMING OUR CHARCTERS. I'VE WASTED AROUND 2 HOURS BEFORE SCHOOL ON MYMAKE UP HAIR AND OUTFIT TODAY AND YESTERDAY. AND I WORE A BLAZER. THE COLOR OF DALTON'S BLAZERS TODAY. Also, this is making me think of this fanfic that's Klaine and angst and it made me cry but Finn was all "I could have protected him - I said I would protect him" and stuff like that and I was all "GUJKLIUHJK")

Kurt: Finn, I can't. You can't protect me all the time. We don't have every class together, and what about the hallways? I don't want to be near him...

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(ALL IMMA FUCKING SAY IS WE ARE BECOMING OUR CHARCTERS. I'VE WASTED AROUND 2 HOURS BEFORE SCHOOL ON MYMAKE UP HAIR AND OUTFIT TODAY AND YESTERDAY. AND I WORE A BLAZER. THE COLOR OF DALTON'S BLAZERS TODAY. Also, this is making me think of this fanfic that's Klaine and angst and it made me cry but Finn was all "I could have protected him - I said I would protect him" and stuff like that and I was all "GUJKLIUHJK")

Kurt: Finn, I can't. You can't protect me all the time. We don't have every class together, and what about the hallways? I don't want to be near him...

(... JUST HEARING THAT CREEPS ME OUT... WE ARE MORPHING INTO THEM. XDDDD ''I wore a suit yesterday,'' ''It was a blazer!'' XD
... AND JUST READING THAT MAKES ME REALLY SAD. D:)

Finn: *Looks down... Okay, that didn't work out... At all... He sighs* It's just... I'm your first love, you should pick me! I mean, you have loved me ever since we've met a year and a half ago... And how long have you known Blaine now? Three months?

(... That sounded a bit doucheeee' XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... JUST HEARING THAT CREEPS ME OUT... WE ARE MORPHING INTO THEM. XDDDD ''I wore a suit yesterday,'' ''It was a blazer!'' XD
... AND JUST READING THAT MAKES ME REALLY SAD. D:)

Finn: *Looks down... Okay, that didn't work out... At all... He sighs* It's just... I'm your first love, you should pick me! I mean, you have loved me ever since we've met a year and a half ago... And how long have you known Blaine now? Three months?

(... That sounded a bit doucheeee' XD)

(XD WE SO ARE AND IT'S WEIRDDDDD....WAIT, DOES WE ARE GONNA BE ALL ~GAY~ FOR EACH OTHER LIKE FINN AND KURT ARE? O.O)

Kurt: Yeah, and you ignored me until Glee, except for a few times you and the Neanderthals tormented me. *looks down and shakes his head a little*

(...jsut a tad. ALSO FUCKING NEW PROMOS. FTYGUH THERE WERE 2 YESTERDAY DURING FURT, AND ANOTHER ONE TODAY..WITH BLAINE AND PUCK IN THE SAME ROOM)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD WE SO ARE AND IT'S WEIRDDDDD....WAIT, DOES WE ARE GONNA BE ALL ~GAY~ FOR EACH OTHER LIKE FINN AND KURT ARE? O.O)

Kurt: Yeah, and you ignored me until Glee, except for a few times you and the Neanderthals tormented me. *looks down and shakes his head a little*

(...jsut a tad. ALSO FUCKING NEW PROMOS. FTYGUH THERE WERE 2 YESTERDAY DURING FURT, AND ANOTHER ONE TODAY..WITH BLAINE AND PUCK IN THE SAME ROOM)

(... MAYBEH. XDDDDDD DUDE. I ALREADY AM. XDDDD WAIT, LADY-WHO-SAYS-THAT-PUCK-AND-BLAINE-WERE-IN-THE-SAME-ROOM SAY WHAAAAAT? C:)

Finn: *looks down as well, his eyebrows knit together a litte... He is right...* But at least I said when enough was enough... And... I was just... Too shy to say anything... *he feels bad now... Then he mumbles* And don't turn it on me... >.>
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(... MAYBEH. XDDDDDD DUDE. I ALREADY AM. XDDDD WAIT, LADY-WHO-SAYS-THAT-PUCK-AND-BLAINE-WERE-IN-THE-SAME-ROOM SAY WHAAAAAT? C:)

Finn: *looks down as well, his eyebrows knit together a litte... He is right...* But at least I said when enough was enough... And... I was just... Too shy to say anything... *he feels bad now... Then he mumbles* And don't turn it on me... >.>

(IN A PREVIEW FOR VALENTINES DAY/SUPERBOWL.)

Kurt:...Finn, you threw pee balloons at me. Do you know how many times I had to shower? But..at least you never hit me or pushed me into a locker...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IN A PREVIEW FOR VALENTINES DAY/SUPERBOWL.)

Kurt:...Finn, you threw pee balloons at me. Do you know how many times I had to shower? But..at least you never hit me or pushed me into a locker...

Finn: >.< ... Forgot about that... I didn't know then... I was just always with Puck and I wanted to fit in at the time... *STILL feels bad*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: >.< ... Forgot about that... I didn't know then... I was just always with Puck and I wanted to fit in at the time... *STILL feels bad*

Kurt: *is silent for a while* I know..I have to forget about it...I just can't forget how much it hurt when you would do stuff like that, I mean...I was in uttere love with you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

Kurt: *is silent for a while* I know..I have to forget about it...I just can't forget how much it hurt when you would do stuff like that, I mean...I was in utter love with you.

Finn: *feels HORRIBLE* Wait, was? *OUCH*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *feels HORRIBLE* Wait, was? *OUCH*

Kurt: Yes, I was utterly in love with you back then...I love you now, too. *Smirks a little* Did you just have a mini heart attack?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes, I was utterly in love with you back then...I love you now, too. *Smirks a little* Did you just have a mini heart attack?

Finn: *twich of a smirk* To be honest, yes... *did Kurt lose his love for him in some parts?*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *twich of a smirk* To be honest, yes... *did Kurt lose his love for him in some parts?*

Kurt: *smiles* Will you ever learn that I will always love you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Will you ever learn that I will always love you?

Finn: *smiles a tad... Then it fades as he is reminded of what Kurt and Blaine did...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles a tad... Then it fades as he is reminded of what Kurt and Blaine did...*

Kurt: *notices Finn's smile fade*...Are you thinking about me and Blaine again? Finn, it's not a big deal...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *notices Finn's smile fade*...Are you thinking about me and Blaine again? Finn, it's not a big deal...

Finn: To me, it is.

(AND LET THE BATTLE BEGIN. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: To me, it is.

(AND LET THE BATTLE BEGIN. XD)

(YES.)

Kurt: Why? I had sex with him, it's not that huge of a deal! It's not like me and him do this all the time behind your back!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES.)

Kurt: Why? I had sex with him, it's not that huge of a deal! It's not like me and him do this all the time behind your back!

Finn: To me, it is a big deal, okay?! You had sex with him, which means you must love him more, which means you should just pick him, and leave it! And... With telling me this like it is no big deal.... *trails off, he was about to call him a slut again*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: To me, it is a big deal, okay?! You had sex with him, which means you must love him more, which means you should just pick him, and leave it! And... With telling me this like it is no big deal.... *trails off, he was about to call him a slut again*

Kurt: Finn, you are taking this too seriously...We were making out and his parents were away on business, so we were alone and on a bed and things got out of hand and our pants came off them we just...did it.... Wait, what was that last part? *glares* You were going to call me a slut AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: Finn, you are taking this too seriously...We were making out and his parents were away on business, so we were alone and on a bed and things got out of hand and our pants came off them we just...did it.... Wait, what was that last part? *glares* You were going to call me a slut AGAIN?

Finn: I'm not taking this too seriously, you would probably act the same if the roles were switched! And-... *just glares*

(
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I'm not taking this too seriously, you would probably act the same if the roles were switched! And-... *just glares*

(

Kurt: Oh, you think I would? Well you are wrong, Finn Hudson! I wouldn't act the same because I have Blaine!...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

Kurt: Oh, you think I would? Well you are wrong, Finn Hudson! I wouldn't act the same because I have Blaine!...

Finn: *Seriously taken back by that... He just stares at Kurt for a moment, his eyes getting hot and his voice box not working.... He just starts to walk out of the room, heading for the front door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered...
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: