The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Blaine...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Blaine: *After school, he stays to hang with Wes and David... But something is on his mind... He just cannot get it... Him. Out of his mind...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Blaine: *After school, he stays to hang with Wes and David... But something is on his mind... He just cannot get it... Him. Out of his mind...*

David: Look, Wes! He has that look on his face again!

Wes: *looks at Blaine* Blaine, come on, do you ever think of anything else? I saw your notebook in Chem. You were drawing hearts all over it. When you got called on for a question in math, you said "Kurt".
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

David: Look, Wes! He has that look on his face again!

Wes: *looks at Blaine* Blaine, come on, do you ever think of anything else? I saw your notebook in Chem. You were drawing hearts all over it. When you got called on for a question in math, you said "Kurt".

Blaine: *The color of rose appears on his face* I'm sorry... I just... Can't help it... I'm in love... But he doesn't know that I have feelings for him... Everytime we hang out, i have the erge to tell him... But it never comes out...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *The color of rose appears on his face* I'm sorry... I just... Can't help it... I'm in love... But he doesn't know that I have feelings for him... Everytime we hang out, i have the erge to tell him... But it never comes out...

David: Blaine, you have to tell him sooner or later, cus then you guys can get married in some state that it's legal to, and then have little gay babies!

Wes: *nods* He's right, Blaine. The way you guys flirt even when you don't know you're flirting is adorable and all, but just tell him! If you can't say it, then sing it. I mean, you sang about how you want his body when you first met him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

David: Blaine, you have to tell him sooner or later, cus then you guys can get married in some state that it's legal to, and then have little gay babies!

Wes: *nods* He's right, Blaine. The way you guys flirt even when you don't know you're flirting is adorable and all, but just tell him! If you can't say it, then sing it. I mean, you sang about how you want his body when you first met him.

Blaine: *is still blushing wildly, and softly laughs at the 'little gay babies' thing, and then song singing* I guess you both are right... *straights his back,* Just... W-what if he doesn't feel the same?

(Aww, Blaine is nervous and is asking too many questions. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *is still blushing wildly, and softly laughs at the 'little gay babies' thing, and then song singing* I guess you both are right... *straights his back,* Just... W-what if he doesn't feel the same?

(Aww, Blaine is nervous and is asking too many questions. xD)

(XDD)

Wes and David: He does.

David: He kinda stares at you a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Wes and David: He does.

David: He kinda stares at you a lot.

Blaine: *tries to hide the smile appearing onhis face... He kinda fails* I guess I could tell him tomorrow... Wait, didn't he say that he was walking home? No... i can't... I'll wait for tomorrow.. I-... *BAH*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *tries to hide the smile appearing onhis face... He kinda fails* I guess I could tell him tomorrow... Wait, didn't he say that he was walking home? No... i can't... I'll wait for tomorrow.. I-... *BAH*

David: Blaine, be a man and go and tell him how you feel!

Wes: *Singing voice* Hey Blaine, don't be afraid...You were made to go out and get him. The minute you let him under your skin, then you begin to make it better
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

David: Blaine, be a man and go and tell him how you feel!

Wes: *Singing voice* Hey Blaine, don't be afraid...You were made to go out and get him. The minute you let him under your skin, then you begin to make it better

Blaine: *smiles brightly when Wes starts singing, then sits up,* I'm going now. *smiles, then sits up, and before walking away, he says to both of them* Thank you, you guys. *turns around and starts to fast walk out of Dalton Acadamy*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles brightly when Wes starts singing, then sits up,* I'm going now. *smiles, then sits up, and before walking away, he says to both of them* Thank you, you guys. *turns around and starts to fast walk out of Dalton Acadamy*

David: *yells after him* GO GET HIM, BLAINE!

Kurt: *is walking home rather slowly, he's not too far from Dalton at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

David: *yells after him* GO GET HIM, BLAINE!

Kurt: *is walking home rather slowly, he's not too far from Dalton at the moment*

Blaine: *smiles back at David, then when he exits the Daltons doors, he starts running down the block... All of the sudden, seeing a fingure down the block.* Kurt... *He starts running towards him, (Better, better,) he gets closer, (better, better.)*

(WE NEED THE SCREAM)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:00 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles back at David, then when he exits the Daltons doors, he starts running down the block... All of the sudden, seeing a fingure down the block.* Kurt... *He starts running towards him, (Better, better,) he gets closer, (better, better.)*

(WE NEED THE SCREAM)

(BUT..HOW?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

(WE NEED THE SCREAM)

(BUT..HOW?)

(LIKE THIS BITCH... MENTALLY THE SCREAM)

Kurt: Huh? *hears footsteps, fast footsteps, and turns around, to find Blaine running towards him*

Blaine: *when he gets to Kurt, he just kisses him. Forcully and passionate.*

(CUE THE SCREAM WHEN HE KISSES HIM XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(LIKE THIS BITCH... MENTALLY THE SCREAM)

Kurt: Huh? *hears footsteps, fast footsteps, and turns around, to find Blaine running towards him*

Blaine: *when he gets to Kurt, he just kisses him. Forcully and passionate.*

(CUE THE SCREAM WHEN HE KISSES HIM XD)

(I AM SO CONFUSED OKAY JUST TKBOIHKUGY MAYBE ITS CUS I HAVENT SLEPT BUT I DUNNO WHAT THE SHIT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT)

Kurt: *it takes a few minutes to process what the hell is happening, then he realizes Blaine is kissing him *
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I AM SO CONFUSED OKAY JUST TKBOIHKUGY MAYBE ITS CUS I HAVENT SLEPT BUT I DUNNO WHAT THE SHIT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT)

Kurt: *it takes a few minutes to process what the hell is happening, then he realizes Blaine is kissing him *

(HEY JUDE IS A SONG. AND WHEN THE ''BETTER, BETTER, BETTER, BETTER' PART IS ON, I IMAGINE BLAINE RUNNING, AND THEN WHEN THE EPIC SCREAM COMES, CUE THE KISS. LISTEN TO ACROSS THE UNIVERSES VERSION OF IT)

Blaine: *After a good minute, he slowly breaks the kiss, just looking at Kurt...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(HEY JUDE IS A SONG. AND WHEN THE ''BETTER, BETTER, BETTER, BETTER' PART IS ON, I IMAGINE BLAINE RUNNING, AND THEN WHEN THE EPIC SCREAM COMES, CUE THE KISS. LISTEN TO ACROSS THE UNIVERSES VERSION OF IT)

Blaine: *After a good minute, he slowly breaks the kiss, just looking at Kurt...*

(OKAY THEN. I LISTENED TO THAT... I WAS CONFUSED. XD NO IDEA WHAT THAT MOVIE IS ABOUT...)

Kurt: *is at a loss for words* But...what?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OKAY THEN. I LISTENED TO THAT... I WAS CONFUSED. XD NO IDEA WHAT THAT MOVIE IS ABOUT...)

Kurt: *is at a loss for words* But...what?

(IT IS NOT EVEN IN THE MOVIE. I THOUGHT IT UP. XD YOU SHOULD SEE IT THOUGH)

Blaine: *blushes a bit* Kurt, I love you.... I have always loved you ever since we met... But today I finally got the guts to tell you. *smiles a little bit* I love you, Kurt.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(IT IS NOT EVEN IN THE MOVIE. I THOUGHT IT UP. XD YOU SHOULD SEE IT THOUGH)

Blaine: *blushes a bit* Kurt, I love you.... I have always loved you ever since we met... But today I finally got the guts to tell you. *smiles a little bit* I love you, Kurt.

(WHAT THE HELL IS IT ABOUT? XD)

Kurt: I...I love you too Blaine...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I...I love you too Blaine...

Blaine: *smiles brightly* Great God, I was afraid that I was going to do this and then finding out that you don't feel the same. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles brightly* Great God, I was afraid that I was going to do this and then finding out that you don't feel the same. *smirks*

Kurt: Blaine, is there any reason I wouldn't love you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Blaine, is there any reason I wouldn't love you?

Blaine: *smiles, then just kisses Kurt again. God, he has been wanting to do this for so long*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles, then just kisses Kurt again. God, he has been wanting to do this for so long*

Kurt: *smiles as Blaine kisses him. This feels amazing...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles as Blaine kisses him. This feels amazing...*

Blaine: *breaks the kiss* You are a amazing kisser. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *breaks the kiss* You are a amazing kisser. *smirks*

Kurt: You are too...Strange you think I am though, I haven't exactly had much experience...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You are too... Strange you think I am though, I haven't exactly had much experience...

Blaine: *smiles* Well, for a beginner, you should transfer to expert *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Blaine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Blaine...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: