The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Blaine...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* Well, for a beginner, you should transfer to expert *softly laughs*

Kurt: *smiles and hugs him* I love you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles and hugs him* I love you...

Blaine: I love you more. *tightens the hug, smiling*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: I love you more. *tightens the hug, smiling*

Kurt: No, I love you more.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No, I love you more.

Blaine: ... I love you more then anything, in the world. For infinidy ans beyond. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:52 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: ... I love you more then anything, in the world. For infinidy ans beyond. *smiles*

Kurt: I love you more than life itself. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I love you more than life itself. *smirks*

Blaine: Bahh, I think you won... *smiles brightly* Are we really those types of couples? *smiles with alaugh*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:33 am

Nicole-la wrote:
\

Blaine: Bahh, I think you won... *smiles brightly* Are we really those types of couples? *smiles with alaugh*

Kurt: *smiles* Yes. Yes we are. *kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Yes. Yes we are. *kisses him*

Blaine: *accepts the kiss, then wraps arm around him* Want me to walk you home? *smiles*

(DUDE. SHOULD WES AND DAVID BE SNEAKING AND WATCHING?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:39 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *accepts the kiss, then wraps arm around him* Want me to walk you home? *smiles*

(DUDE. SHOULD WES AND DAVID BE SNEAKING AND WATCHING?)

Kurt: *smiles* Yes...

(YES. CUS THEY ARE SPIES. XD WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE OF THE TWO DUMMIES?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:35 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Yes...

(YES. CUS THEY ARE SPIES. XD WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE OF THE TWO DUMMIES?)

(I GUESS DAVID! xD WAIT... NO... YEAH.)

Blaine: *links arms with Kurt,then starts walking*
---
David: Wes! Did yousee the way he ran to him?! And that kiss... Blaine got it good! Oh! They are walking!

(I FAIL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:40 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(I GUESS DAVID! xD WAIT... NO... YEAH.)

Blaine: *links arms with Kurt,then starts walking*
---
David: Wes! Did yousee the way he ran to him?! And that kiss... Blaine got it good! Oh! They are walking!

(I FAIL)

Kurt: *still cant believe he just got kissed by Blaine...*
---
Wes: I see that! Let's follow them, to make sure Blaine doesn't say anything extremely dumb.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *still cant believe he just got kissed by Blaine...*
---
Wes: I see that! Let's follow them, to make sure Blaine doesn't say anything extremely dumb.

Blaine: You know, when I was running, and when I kissed you... I couldn't help but to kinda feel like I was a movie. *smirks*
---
David, yeah, a movie... Now I was pretty sure he stole that whole scene from a movie... Figures.

(I FAIL AT HIM. I HAVE ONLY READ ON FANFIC WITH THEM IN IT...)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:20 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: You know, when I was running, and when I kissed you... I couldn't help but to kinda feel like I was a movie. *smirks*
---
David, yeah, a movie... Now I was pretty sure he stole that whole scene from a movie... Figures.

(I FAIL AT HIM. I HAVE ONLY READ ON FANFIC WITH THEM IN IT...)

Kurt: *softly laughs* It was like a movie...like one of those cheesy chick flicks...But it was really sweet..

(then lets not use them ? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *softly laughs* It was like a movie...like one of those cheesy chick flicks...But it was really sweet..

(then lets not use them ? xD)

(No, we can, I will just fail. xDD I mean, IF YOU WANT TO HON. XDD)

Blaine: *smiles* I just had too, two little annoying blue birds came on my shoulder and motivated me to do it... And when I saw you walking, I couldn't help myself. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(No, we can, I will just fail. xDD I mean, IF YOU WANT TO HON. XDD)

Blaine: *smiles* I just had too, two little annoying blue birds came on my shoulder and motivated me to do it... And when I saw you walking, I couldn't help myself. *softly laughs*

(NO ITS FINE XD I cant be as epic as the fanfic ones anyway...but legit, read more, they make me die.)

Kurt: Wes and David put you up to this? *softly laughs* Damn, hell froze over...they actually had a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO ITS FINE XD I cant be as epic as the fanfic ones anyway...but legit, read more, they make me die.)

Kurt: Wes and David put you up to this? *softly laughs* Damn, hell froze over...they actually had a good idea.

Blaine: *Softly laughs* Yep, indeed they did... And I'm glad I listened to them. *Kisses Kurt's forehead* Because now I have the best boyfriend a person could ever as for. *smiles, then joins hands with him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Softly laughs* Yep, indeed they did... And I'm glad I listened to them. *Kisses Kurt's forehead* Because now I have the best boyfriend a person could ever as for. *smiles, then joins hands with him*

Kurt: No, you are the best boyfriend ever. *smiles and looks down at their hands...okay, so this day is kind of entirely perfect.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No, you are the best boyfriend ever. *smiles and looks down at their hands...okay, so this day is kind of entirely perfect.*

Blaine: Are we seriously going to be one of thoses couples? *softly laughs* Not that I mind, of course. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Are we seriously going to be one of thoses couples? *softly laughs* Not that I mind, of course. *smiles*

Kurt: Well, being as we are both oh-so fabulous, yes. Yes we are. *kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, being as we are both oh-so fabulous, yes. Yes we are. *kisses his cheek*

Blaine: *Smiles* I can accept that fully. *softly laughs* Aaaaaand, you probably hate me a bit inside for not telling you sooner, am I right? *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Smiles* I can accept that fully. *softly laughs* Aaaaaand, you probably hate me a bit inside for not telling you sooner, am I right? *Laughs*

Kurt: Yes, and I will make you pay for that in some way. It was extremely painful seeing you everyday and thinking you didn't feel the same...especially when something like that happened last year.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes, and I will make you pay for that in some way. It was extremely painful seeing you everyday and thinking you didn't feel the same...especially when something like that happened last year.

Blaine: *smiles* And how will I pay? Epic make out session? *laughs* And it did? With who? If I may ask...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:34 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* And how will I pay? Epic make out session? *laughs* And it did? With who? If I may ask...

Kurt: *smirks* Maybe. And with..well...My stepbrother, Finn. I had a huge crush on him, but he was straight, so he obviously didn't like me back...But in my defense he never said no to me...until he called me some names the first time our parents moved in together...*shakes his head* It was a bit of a mess.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks* Maybe. And with..well...My stepbrother, Finn. I had a huge crush on him, but he was straight, so he obviously didn't like me back...But in my defense he never said no to me...until he called me some names the first time our parents moved in together...*shakes his head* It was a bit of a mess.
Blaine: Oh... Ouch... Thst seriously blows... I guess I should say that I feel alittle sorry for you? *looks at the sun, bah, it is bright out today..., so he brings out his pink sunglasses, then looks at Kurt with a smile* Much better.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Oh... Ouch... Thst seriously blows... I guess I should say that I feel alittle sorry for you? *looks at the sun, bah, it is bright out today..., so he brings out his pink sunglasses, then looks at Kurt with a smile* Much better.

Kurt: No, don't feel sorry for me. I'm over him, and now I have the best boyfriend ever. *smiles as Blaine puts on his pink sunglasses* Those are fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Blaine...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: