The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

''Keep Him Safe...'' Empty
PostSubject: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Blaine: *Him and Kurt just walked out of Dalton Academy, and Blaine asked if he could walk Kurt home, Kurt saying yes of course. While walking, Blaine see's a guy in a WMHS letterman jacket... No... It can't be him... It can't be Dave, what is he doing here? He feels Kurt's grip on his hand loosen, and he see's that his face is frozen.*

(WHO'S PLAYING DAVE?! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 am

Nicole-la wrote:
Blaine: *Him and Kurt just walked out of Dalton Academy, and Blaine asked if he could walk Kurt home, Kurt saying yes of course. While walking, Blaine see's a guy in a WMHS letterman jacket... No... It can't be him... It can't be Dave, what is he doing here? He feels Kurt's grip on his hand loosen, and he see's that his face is frozen.*

(WHO'S PLAYING DAVE?! XDDD)

(I GUESS ME? IT WILL KILL EM THO CUS FUCKING DOUCHE RDFGHJKLJJHB)

Kurt: Blaine...we have to get away from here...

Dave: *notices Kurt and Blaine, and starts walking their way*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I GUESS ME? IT WILL KILL EM THO CUS FUCKING DOUCHE RDFGHJKLJJHB)

Kurt: Blaine...we have to get away from here...

Dave: *notices Kurt and Blaine, and starts walking their way*

Blaine: *grabs Kurt's hand tight, and begins to jog with him away from Dave, he can't get the murderous look in Daves face out of his head*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *grabs Kurt's hand tight, and begins to jog with him away from Dave, he can't get the murderous look in Daves face out of his head*

Dave: *follows after them, starting to run* Hey f*gs, stop running and face me like a man!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: *follows after them, starting to run* Hey f*gs, stop running and face me like a man!

Blaine: *slightly twitches when he hears the word... he then stops and tells Kurt* Keep running.

(I TOLD MY DAD WHY I DON'T LIKE THE WORD. LIKE. I TOLD HIM THE SCENE. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *slightly twitches when he hears the word... he then stops and tells Kurt* Keep running.

(I TOLD MY DAD WHY I DON'T LIKE THE WORD. LIKE. I TOLD HIM THE SCENE. XD)

Kurt: *stops when Blaine stops* What? No! I'm not leaving you hear, he is going to hurt you. Not to be mean, Blaine, but you are like a third of his height!

(I DID THAT TO MY BROTHER. HE MADE SOME IGNORANT COMMENT WHEN I WAS WATCHING DARREN ON ELLEN. AND I;M LIKE NO. )
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *stops when Blaine stops* What? No! I'm not leaving you hear, he is going to hurt you. Not to be mean, Blaine, but you are like a third of his height!

(I DID THAT TO MY BROTHER. HE MADE SOME IGNORANT COMMENT WHEN I WAS WATCHING DARREN ON ELLEN. AND I;M LIKE NO. )

(WHEN ARE WE GONNA SEE FINDING NEMO 2? THEY DID IT FOR TOY STORY, AND CARSSSS! <333333)

Blaine: Yeah, and what are you going to do you stay here?! It is just a bigger chance for you to get hurt, and for you to see me get punched in the face.... I'll be fine *grabs his hand* Don't worry. Just please, run.

(SHOULD DAVE BEAT HIS ASS THEN GO TO KURT? D: )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(WHEN ARE WE GONNA SEE FINDING NEMO 2? THEY DID IT FOR TOY STORY, AND CARSSSS! <333333)

Blaine: Yeah, and what are you going to do you stay here?! It is just a bigger chance for you to get hurt, and for you to see me get punched in the face.... I'll be fine *grabs his hand* Don't worry. Just please, run.

(SHOULD DAVE BEAT HIS ASS THEN GO TO KURT? D: )

(XDDD <3 MY BROTHER IS AN ASS GO. "WHO;S THE F*G? IS HE THE ONE YOU WANT TO FUCK THE HOMO WITH THE GIRL VOICE ON THAT STUPID SHOW" I then yelled at him, bitch slapped him, and told him Burt's speech. Like a boss.)

Kurt: But...I'd rather get hurt with you, Blaine. *looks how at their hands, then up to Dave who is getting closer*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
(XDDD <3 MY BROTHER IS AN ASS GO. "WHO;S THE F*G? IS HE THE ONE YOU WANT TO FUCK THE HOMO WITH THE GIRL VOICE ON THAT STUPID SHOW" I then yelled at him, bitch slapped him, and told him Burt's speech. Like a boss.)

Kurt: But...I'd rather get hurt with you, Blaine. *looks how at their hands, then up to Dave who is getting closer*

(I want to punch you Kenny. PUNCH YOU. That is all. C: )

Blaine: *looks at Dave, then back at Kurt* Kurt no. Just please, I don't want to see you hurt...

(AND YOU A GOLD STAR FOR YELLING, BITCH SLAPING AND TELLING HIM BURT'S SPEECH LIKE A BOSS. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I want to punch you Kenny. PUNCH YOU. That is all. C: )

Blaine: *looks at Dave, then back at Kurt* Kurt no. Just please, I don't want to see you hurt...

(AND YOU A GOLD STAR FOR YELLING, BITCH SLAPING AND TELLING HIM BURT'S SPEECH LIKE A BOSS. XD)

(xD THE ONLY THING HE GOT RIGHT WAS THAT I WANT THEM TO FUCK.)

Kurt: Yeah? And I don't want to see you dead!

(XD YAY GOLD STARS :D)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xD THE ONLY THING HE GOT RIGHT WAS THAT I WANT THEM TO FUCK.)

Kurt: Yeah? And I don't want to see you dead!

(XD YAY GOLD STARS :D)

(xDDDDDDD DYING)

Blaine: I'll be fine! Jus- *Oh shit... Dave is behind them*

(LIKE RACHEL BERRY. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDDDDD DYING)

Blaine: I'll be fine! Jus- *Oh shit... Dave is behind them*

(LIKE RACHEL BERRY. XD)

(WELL THEY NEED TO. EVENTUALLY. IF SANTANA GETS ACTION, THEN KURT SHOULD BE GETTING EVEN MORE ACTION)

Kurt: *is too terrified to speak, think..or do /anything/*

Dave: *smirks* What, you princesses got too sick of running?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WELL THEY NEED TO. EVENTUALLY. IF SANTANA GETS ACTION, THEN KURT SHOULD BE GETTING EVEN MORE ACTION)

Kurt: *is too terrified to speak, think..or do /anything/*

Dave: *smirks* What, you princesses got too sick of running?

(YES.)

Blaine: *stay clam* I find that offencive... Why are you here, Karofsky?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES.)

Blaine: *stay clam* I find that offencive... Why are you here, Karofsky?

Dave: To try, once again, to beat the gay out of you f*gs. *inster fighting taht i am too fucking emotional to write cus THEY ARE MY CHILLENS)

(Also, I am celebrating Darren's birthday so hard today xD AT LIKE 5AM I WAS BLASTING HIS EP AND THE STARKID CD I MADE)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Also, I am celebrating Darren's birthday so hard today xD AT LIKE 5AM I WAS BLASTING HIS EP AND THE STARKID CD I MADE)

(.... HIS BIRTHDAY IS TODAY?! *BLASTS BILLS BILLS BILLS TO THE HIGH HEAVENS)

Blaine: *Got punched in the face... Hard. and then see's Kurt get pushed to the ground. Which makes Blaine goes into total fighting mode, and punches Dave in the face acouple times*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(.... HIS BIRTHDAY IS TODAY?! *BLASTS BILLS BILLS BILLS TO THE HIGH HEAVENS)

Blaine: *Got punched in the face... Hard. and then see's Kurt get pushed to the ground. Which makes Blaine goes into total fighting mode, and punches Dave in the face acouple times*

(HE'S 24 TODAY! XD)

Dave: What the hell, fairy?! *starts punching Blaine again, harder*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(HE'S 24 TODAY! XD)

Dave: What the hell, fairy?! *starts punching Blaine again, harder*

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN. 24 YEARS OF BEING TOTALLY AWESOME)

Blaine: *falls to the ground. FUCK that HURT. He then gets up and pretty much tackles Dave, punching him in the stomach* When you mix fire with fire, you just get a bigger fire. *punches him again* But this is apporpeite.

(CANNOT. SPELL. RITENAO. XD)
(And only Blaine would fight while saying smart stuff like that. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN. 24 YEARS OF BEING TOTALLY AWESOME)

Blaine: *falls to the ground. FUCK that HURT. He then gets up and pretty much tackles Dave, punching him in the stomach* When you mix fire with fire, you just get a bigger fire. *punches him again* But this is apporpeite.

(CANNOT. SPELL. RITENAO. XD)

( BLAINE IS A DAPPER FIGHTER. )

Dave: *...why is this midget actually punching me..ow* What the hell?! *pushes Blaines off of him and onto the ground* Look here, midget f*g, Who the hell do you think you are actually punching me?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfo( BLAINE IS A DAPPER FIGHTER. )

Dave: *...why is this midget actually punching me..ow* What the hell?! *pushes Blaines off of him and onto the ground* Look here, midget f*g, Who the hell do you think you are actually punching me?[/quote]

( BLAINE IS A DAPPER FIGHTER. )

Dave: *...why is this midget actually punching me..ow* What the hell?! *pushes Blaines off of him and onto the ground* Look here, midget f*g, Who the hell do you think you are actually punching me? [/quote]

(MIDGET. F*G... MY LORD... I COULDN'T HELP BUT GIGGLE A BIT... XDD SORRY XD)

Blaine: Blaine. *smirks like a smart ass.* Just... Why do you bother? It ain't like you can just suddenly turn us hetrosexual... Besides, I have no idea why you are beating us up, when you are gay as well.

(... Shit. Dave is gonna kill him. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(MIDGET. F*G... MY LORD... I COULDN'T HELP BUT GIGGLE A BIT... XDD SORRY XD)

Blaine: Blaine. *smirks like a smart ass.* Just... Why do you bother? It ain't like you can just suddenly turn us hetrosexual... Besides, I have no idea why you are beating us up, when you are gay as well.

(... Shit. Dave is gonna kill him. XD)

(xDDD)

Dave: That's it, you and your little boyfriend are both /dead/ *starts beating the utter shite out of Klaine*

(yes, i was too lazy to write "kurt and blaine")
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xDDD)

Dave: That's it, you and your little boyfriend are both /dead/ *starts beating the utter shite out of Klaine*

(yes, i was too lazy to write "kurt and blaine")

(AND COMMERICIAL BREAK. CUZ THIS IS TOO HARSH ON MAH HEART, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HgsoszTUAA)

(BACK ON)

Blaine: *Him and Kurt are both laying on the ground, beat up to shit. He groans, and slowly sits up seeing Dave walk away in the distance, feeling a bit light headed. He then hears a pained wince from Kurt, he turns around to see Kurt, hurt worse then he is... Bruises and blood everywhere, his eye swollen... He gets sick to his stomach. He then grabs Kurt hand, whispering, repeating* It's going to be okay... I-It's going to be o-okay... *Grabs his phone out of his pocket with shakey hands, he needs a amblulance. Now.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(AND COMMERICIAL BREAK. CUZ THIS IS TOO HARSH ON MAH HEART, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HgsoszTUAA)

(BACK ON)

Blaine: *Him and Kurt are both laying on the ground, beat up to shit. He groans, and slowly sits up seeing Dave walk away in the distance, feeling a bit light headed. He then hears a pained wince from Kurt, he turns around to see Kurt, hurt worse then he is... Bruises and blood everywhere, his eye swollen... He gets sick to his stomach. He then grabs Kurt hand, whispering, repeating* It's going to be okay... I-It's going to be o-okay... *Grabs his phone out of his pocket with shakey hands, he needs a amblulance. Now.*

(FUCKING ADORABLE i love you so much oh my gosh YOUR VOICE.)

Kurt: *mumbles out* no..no hospital...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FUCKING ADORABLE i love you so much oh my gosh YOUR VOICE.)

Kurt: *mumbles out* no..no hospital...
(.... MY SINGING IS ADORABLE? OR, THE POST? XD And I love you too, Nommyboo. c: YOU ARE SAYING SO MANY FLATTERMENTS. 8D )

Blaine: Yes... Yes, we are going to the hospital. Kurt, you are bruised, b-bleeding... You name it. We have to get you to a hospital. *starts to dial*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(.... MY SINGING IS ADORABLE? OR, THE POST? XD And I love you too, Nommyboo. c: YOU ARE SAYING SO MANY FLATTERMENTS. 8D )

Blaine: Yes... Yes, we are going to the hospital. Kurt, you are bruised, b-bleeding... You name it. We have to get you to a hospital. *starts to dial*

(YOUR SINGING...ALSO I ASSUME IT WAS 911 HE CALLED?)

Kurt: But...hospitals....Just call dad....

911 chick lady: 911, what's your emergency?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YOUR SINGING...ALSO I ASSUME IT WAS 911 HE CALLED?)

Kurt: But...hospitals....Just call dad....

911 chick lady: 911, what's your emergency?

( *IDIOTIC FACE OF FLATTERMENT.* WHY THANK YA. C: AND YES. XDDDD)

Blaine: *nods his head no. Kurt needs the hospital... He'll call later... he then replies* My boyfriend just got seriously beat up, he needs to go to the hospital...

(I FAIL XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: