The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Oh yeah? Cus Kurt isn't totally sure you didn't. *frowns* You hurt him more than any punch could.

(BLAINE. STOP HURTING MAH BABY.)

Finn: I told him I didn't mean it! And don't turn this on me! You don't think that I still hate myself for that whole week?!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(BLAINE. STOP HURTING MAH BABY.)

Finn: I told him I didn't mean it! And don't turn this on me! You don't think that I still hate myself for that whole week?!

Blaine: I know you do, but it doesn't make anything better. Just like you and everyone else, including myself, hating me for this won't make Kurt better.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: I know you do, but it doesn't make anything better. Just like you and everyone else, including myself, hating me for this won't make Kurt better.

Finn: I know it won't. so there is no reason for you to mention what I did.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I know it won't. so there is no reason for you to mention what I did.

Blaine: I'm sorry... I'm just worried and I feel guilty...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: I'm sorry... I'm just worried and I feel guilty...

Finn: No, I'm sorry... *looks down and sighs, crap, he doesn't like doing this* I shouldn't have blamed you... *sits down*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: No, I'm sorry... *looks down and sighs, crap, he doesn't like doing this* I shouldn't have blamed you... *sits down*

Blaine: It's fine... *looks down* You think he's okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Blaine: It's fine... *looks down* You think he's okay?

Finn: *is seriously stressing out as he rubs his forehead* Yea... I'm sure he is going to be fine... H-how... How bad did he look?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *is seriously stressing out as he rubs his forehead* Yea... I'm sure he is going to be fine... H-how... How bad did he look?

Blaine: Pretty bad.. He was bleeding and bruising and in so much pain...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Pretty bad.. He was bleeding and bruising and in so much pain...

Finn: *gets a knot in his stomach when he hears that and his eyes get hot as he sighs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *gets a knot in his stomach when he hears that and his eyes get hot as he sighs*

(And nao they see Kurt?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 pm

(Yesss)

Finn: *The nurse tells them that they can see Kurt now, and they all rush to the room, expecially Finn and Blaine. When Finn opens the door and sees Kurt, he can't help but to just feel sick, his eyes starting to burn, and a lump appears in his thoat, he walks to one of the sides of the bed, grabbing his hand, while Blaine does the same thing on the other side. Making Finn get another slight erge of anger, but he keeps it hidden.* H-Hey Kurt... H-how you feeling?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
(Yesss)

Finn: *The nurse tells them that they can see Kurt now, and they all rush to the room, expecially Finn and Blaine. When Finn opens the door and sees Kurt, he can't help but to just feel sick, his eyes starting to burn, and a lump appears in his thoat, he walks to one of the sides of the bed, grabbing his hand, while Blaine does the same thing on the other side. Making Finn get another slight erge of anger, but he keeps it hidden.* H-Hey Kurt... H-how you feeling?

Kurt: *smiles at Finn weakly* 'm fine, Finn... My head hurts a little, and I feel all sore, but I'm okay...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles at Finn weakly* 'm fine, Finn... My head hurts a little, and I feel all sore, but I'm okay...

Blaine: *KIsses Kurt hand* I am so sorry I let this happen to you Kurt... *frowns*

Finn: *Just can't stop looking at Kurt's face... He looked so... Ugly? No, not even with all those cuts and swollen bruises was he ugly... Just... Pained. His eyes still are burning... He thought he didn't have to see Kurt in this condiction again...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *KIsses Kurt hand* I am so sorry I let this happen to you Kurt... *frowns*

Finn: *Just can't stop looking at Kurt's face... He looked so... Ugly? No, not even with all those cuts and swollen bruises was he ugly... Just... Pained. His eyes still are burning... He thought he didn't have to see Kurt in this condiction again...*

Kurt: *looks over to Blaine* No. Don't blame yourself...Please don't blame yourself. You told me to run away. I didn't listen. *smiles weakly* I never listen.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks over to Blaine* No. Don't blame yourself...Please don't blame yourself. You told me to run away. I didn't listen. *smiles weakly* I never listen.

Blaine: Yeah, but I should have tried protecting you more...

Finn: ... *Looks down* You did your best... Thank you for even trying... *twitch of a smile*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Yeah, but I should have tried protecting you more...

Finn: ... *Looks down* You did your best... Thank you for even trying... *twitch of a smile*

Kurt: *smiles when Finn says that* He's right...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles when Finn says that* He's right...

Blaine: Did you know that I love you? *smiles a little*

Finn: *looks down when he says that... A bit awkward*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Did you know that I love you? *smiles a little*

Finn: *looks down when he says that... A bit awkward*

Kurt: Of course I know that... *smiles* I love you too... And oh my gosh, my hair probably looks terrible right now....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Of course I know that... *smiles* I love you too... And oh my gosh, my hair probably looks terrible right now....

*Blaine and Finn both smile*

Finn: You know, it looks kinda cool... Kind of like the bad-boy look... *smirks*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

*Blaine and Finn both smile*

Finn: You know, it looks kinda cool... Kind of like the bad-boy look... *smirks*

Kurt: Finn, I know that look doesn't work on me... Ugh, both of you leave. I look terrible.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I know that look doesn't work on me... Ugh, both of you leave. I look terrible.

Finn: *sits on the edge of the bed, still holding Kurt's hand* Kurt, you know we're not going to leave because of how you look. *smiles a bit* And to tell the truth, you look beautiful, even at your condicion.

Blaine: *smiles a little* He's right.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sits on the edge of the bed, still holding Kurt's hand* Kurt, you know we're not going to leave because of how you look. *smiles a bit* And to tell the truth, you look beautiful, even at your condicion.

Blaine: *smiles a little* He's right.

Kurt: You are both adorably sweet, but if you think I look beautiful right now, you are actually delusional. *softly laughs a little before wincing in the pain that came from it*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You are both adorably sweet, but if you think I look beautiful right now, you are actually delusional. *softly laughs a little before wincing in the pain that came from it*

*Blaine and Finn softly laugh, but then it fades as Kurt winces in pain*

Finn: I swear, I am going to beat Karofsky's ass when I see him...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

*Blaine and Finn softly laugh, but then it fades as Kurt winces in pain*

Finn: I swear, I am going to beat Karofsky's ass when I see him...

Kurt: As much as I would love for you him to get hurt, no. You will get in trouble, and you might end up like me.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: As much as I would love for him to get hurt, no. You will get in trouble, and you might end up like me.

Finn: *sighs* But when is he seriously going to learn?! You can't just ''beat the gay'' out a person. *shakes his head* And what I don't understand is that he still beats you guys up, when he's gay himself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: