The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yep... *can't stop smiling either* We're gunna be dads...

Finn: *That sentence still knocks him in the chest. * I-I know., I can't believe it. *smiles* But you really think I'm going to be a good dad?

(AW, FINN IS NOW UNSURE OF HIMSELF. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *That sentence still knocks him in the chest. * I-I know., I can't believe it. *smiles* But you really think I'm going to be a good dad?

(AW, FINN IS NOW UNSURE OF HIMSELF. XD)

(XDD)

Kurt: You're going to be a *wonderful* dad... *kisses his cheek* I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Kurt: You're going to be a *wonderful* dad... *kisses his cheek* I'm sure of it.

Finn: *smiles brightly* And I'm sure that you are going to be the best dad there ever was. *Kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles brightly* And I'm sure that you are going to be the best dad there ever was. *Kisses his cheek*

Kurt: No, I'm fairly sure that's gonna be you. *smiles* I love you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *smiles* I love you more. And I am pretty sure it will be you, because I am sure you had a baby doll somewhere in your early past. *softly laughs* I mean, my mom never even let me have fish...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *smiles* I love you more. And I am pretty sure it will be you, because I am sure you had a baby doll somewhere in your past. *softly laughs* I mean, my mom never even let me have fish...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* I love you more. And I am pretty sure it will be you, because I am sure you had a baby doll somewhere in your past. *softly laughs* I mean, my mom never even let me have fish...

Kurt: *laughs a little* Keep in mind that my baby doll didn't need food, and I could drop it and it would be fine...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs a little* Keep in mind that my baby doll didn't need food, and I could drop it and it would be fine...

Finn: We can always get a indetructable baby. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: We can always get a indetructable baby. *laughs*

Kurt: ....Once again, your stupidity is charming. *smiles and kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: ....Once again, your stupidity is charming. *smiles and kisses his cheek*

Finn: And once again, I still have no idea how you find it so charming. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: And once again, I still have no idea how you find it so charming. *smiles*

Kurt: Shush, you know how adorable you are.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Shush, you know how adorable you are.

Finn: *smiles then gently kisses Kurt* You know... That reminds me... I will be right back. *smirks, then goes out to get ''something'', and puts it in his pocket. He then comes back inside the room, his heart beating fast... He then smiles and goes on one knee in front of Kurt...*

(BAWWWW)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles then gently kisses Kurt* You know... That reminds me... I will be right back. *smirks, then goes out to get ''something'', and puts it in his pocket. He then comes back inside the room, his heart beating fast... He then smiles and goes on one knee in front of Kurt...*

(BAWWWW)

Kurt: *looks at him, a little confused at first and then he gets it* Oh my gosh....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks at him, a little confused at first and then he gets it* Oh my gosh....

Finn: *smiles brightly* I-I know we can't get married... So, Kurt... I wanna give you this, *takes a small box out of his pocket, and opens it up, showing a ring* It's a promise ring... To promise you that I will be there for you through the years, through the ups and downs, and through the slightly hard times with our new baby... That I will be your Super Man if anyone tries to hurt you, physically or emotionlly... To be a great... -I guess I should say husband, since we have been together for so long- and a great father... And to make you smile, laugh, -The works- to let you live a happy life, that I would love to be apart of. *smiles*

(*CRIES. XDDDDDD* )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles brightly* I-I know we can't get married... So, Kurt... I wanna give you this, *takes a small box out of his pocket, and opens it up, showing a ring* It's a promise ring... To promise you that I will be there for you through the years, through the ups and downs, and through the slightly hard times with our new baby... That I will be your Super Man if anyone tries to hurt you, physically or emotionlly... To be a great... -I guess I should say husband, since we have been together for so long- and a great father... And to make you smile, laugh, -The works- to let you live a happy life, that I would love to be apart of. *smiles*

(*CRIES. XDDDDDD* )

(.....I'M VOMITING GAY THIS IS SO SWEET OMG)
Kurt: *starts to tear up a little* Finn, I love you... *smiles, a few tears streaming down his face* I accept...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(.....I'M VOMITING GAY THIS IS SO SWEET OMG)
Kurt: *starts to tear up a little* Finn, I love you... *smiles, a few tears streaming down his face* I accept...

(XDDDD I KNEW YOU WOULD. XD)

Finn: *smiles brightly as gets up to kiss Kurt. Then puts the ring on his finger. He then goes in his pocket to take out another ring and puts it on his ring finger.* There, now it's like we are married. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDDD I KNEW YOU WOULD. XD)

Finn: *smiles brightly as gets up to kiss Kurt. Then puts the ring on his finger. He then goes in his pocket to take out another ring and puts it on his ring finger.* There, now it's like we are married. *smiles*

Kurt: *Smiles* We will be one day, you know, when society stops being such a douche.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Smiles* We will be one day, you know, when society stops being such a douche.

Finn: *laughs* One day, but for now, we have this. *Kisses Kurt again*

(THIS WHOLE RP IS SO SWEET. XD OH LOOK, I SEE RAINBOWS.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Kurt: *kisses Finn back, his hand on the back of Finn's neck* Yep...and right now, this is good...

(Now can we get baby cus baby sweetness is killing me already just thinking about it omg BABIES WILL ALWAYS BE FUCKING CUTE AS LONG AS ITS NOT NEAR ME.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

Kurt: *kisses Finn back, his hand on the back of Finn's neck* Yep...and right now, this is good...

(Now can we get baby cus baby sweetness is killing me already just thinking about it omg BABIES WILL ALWAYS BE FUCKING CUTE AS LONG AS ITS NOT NEAR ME.)

(YES, TO THE HOSPITAL(?) WE GO! XD AND I KNOW RIGHT? WHEN MY COUSIN KAYLA WAS A BABY, I WAS LIKE, ''GET IT AWAY, I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THIS THING. XD)

*Soon after, Finn and Kurt arrive at the hospital to look at the babies*

(I FAIL. SO HARD.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES, TO THE HOSPITAL(?) WE GO! XD AND I KNOW RIGHT? WHEN MY COUSIN KAYLA WAS A BABY, I WAS LIKE, ''GET IT AWAY, I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THIS THING. XD)

*Soon after, Finn and Kurt arrive at the hospital to look at the babies*

(I FAIL. SO HARD.)

(CAN WE JUST BE ALL "NOW THEY HAZ A BABY HI" CUS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW PEOPLE ADOPT CHILDREN. I STAND BY THE BELIEF THAT THE STORK BRINGS ADOPTED CHILDREN TO THE PARENTS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:49 pm

(I HAVE SOME CLUE... THEY LOOK, THEY PICK, THEY HOLD, SWEET MOMENT OF ''OOH NOW WE ARE A FAMILY, YAY'', THEY THINK OF A NAME, THEY GAGA OVER THE NAME, THEY THEN SIGN PAPERS, AND WA-HA. ADOPTION. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I HAVE SOME CLUE... THEY LOOK, THEY PICK, THEY HOLD, SWEET MOMENT OF ''OOH NOW WE ARE A FAMILY, YAY'', THEY THINK OF A NAME, THEY GAGA OVER THE NAME, THEY THEN SIGN PAPERS, AND WA-HA. ADOPTION. XDDD)

(....LOL I'M STICKING TO MAH STORK THEORY. XD ADOPTION IS CONFUSING, BRO. THEN SHOULD WE JUST SKIP TO WHEN THEY NAME HER, CUS THAT'D BE CUTE CUS THEY CAN BE ALL "LOL REMEMBER DRIZZLE?")
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(....LOL I'M STICKING TO MAH STORK THEORY. XD ADOPTION IS CONFUSING, BRO. THEN SHOULD WE JUST SKIP TO WHEN THEY NAME HER, CUS THAT'D BE CUTE CUS THEY CAN BE ALL "LOL REMEMBER DRIZZLE?")

(LOL YES. XD)

Finn: *After looking at all the babies, they finally lay their eyes on one with a nice head full of black hair... A baby girl. Finn can't stop smiling as Kurt holds her... Love at first sight.* So... What are we going to name her?

(LOL, YEAH, GINA CAME OUT WITH LIKE... FULL ON HEAD OF HAIR. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(LOL YES. XD)

Finn: *After looking at all the babies, they finally lay their eyes on one with a nice head full of black hair... A baby girl. Finn can't stop smiling as Kurt holds her... Love at first sight.* So... What are we going to name her?

(LOL, YEAH, GINA CAME OUT WITH LIKE... FULL ON HEAD OF HAIR. XD)

Kurt: *can't stop smiling either. He keeps his head down, looking at the baby girl, and starts giggling* I'm not sure...But remember when you wanted to name Quinn's baby Drizzle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next