The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[uote
Kurt: *can't stop smiling either. He keeps his head down, looking at the baby girl, and starts giggling* I'm not sure...But remember when you wanted to name Quinn's baby Drizzle?

Finn: *Can't help but to start laughing* Oh God, yes. *smiles* And to be honest, I still like that name a smige, since I said it four years ago... *chuckles* Wow... Four years ago, time flew didn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Can't help but to start laughing* Oh God, yes. *smiles* And to be honest, I still like that name a smige, since I said it four years ago... *chuckles* Wow... Four years ago, time flew didn't it?

Kurt: *nods a little Yeah, it did... And I have a name. Well, middle name, because there is no way we am naming our child after the evil stepsister from Cinderella. It's Drizella.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *nods a little Yeah, it did... And I have a name. Well, middle name, because there is no way we am naming our child after the evil stepsister from Cinderella. It's Drizella.

(THANK YOU FOR REFERENCING CINDERELLA, DAMNIT.)

Finn: *smiles brightly and softlt laughs* I approve... Now all we need is the first name... I am surpised you haven't called out Madonna or Marion yet. *smirks*

(Dude, should Finn hold da babeh? XD AND WHEN HE DOES, HE SHALL GET... THE MAN TEAR. XDDDDDD OR AT LEAST BLURED VISION, BECAUSE HE IS NOW SERIOUSLY A DADDY, WITH A PERSON THAT HE TRUELY LOVES, BRO. XD And dude, I have been listening to Gaga for the pass two days, man, BUT WHERE THE FARK IS MAH COPY OF HER FIRST CD? D: )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(THANK YOU FOR REFERENCING CINDERELLA, DAMNIT.)

Finn: *smiles brightly and softlt laughs* I approve... Now all we need is the first name... I am surpised you haven't called out Madonna or Marion yet. *smirks*

(Dude, should Finn hold da babeh? XD AND WHEN HE DOES, HE SHALL GET... THE MAN TEAR. XDDDDDD OR AT LEAST BLURED VISION, BECAUSE HE IS NOW SERIOUSLY A DADDY, WITH A PERSON THAT HE TRUELY LOVES, BRO. XD And dude, I have been listening to Gaga for the pass two days, man, BUT WHERE THE FARK IS MAH COPY OF HER FIRST CD? D: )

(MAN TEAR. MAN. TEAR. I LOVE YOU. AND YES, HE SHOULD. AND I FUCKING LOVE GAGA. BORN THIS WAY IS SO GOOD. SPEECHLESS IS STILL MAH FAVORITE THO.)

Kurt: Oh, shut your face, father of my child... *smiles a little* How about Stefani?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(MAN TEAR. MAN. TEAR. I LOVE YOU. AND YES, HE SHOULD. AND I FUCKING LOVE GAGA. BORN THIS WAY IS SO GOOD. SPEECHLESS IS STILL MAH FAVORITE THO.)

Kurt: Oh, shut your face, father of my child... *smiles a little* How about Stefani?

(xDDDD THAT IS WHAT MY BROTHER CALL IT MAN. LIKE WHEN WE SAW TOY STORY 3: ''At the end... I couldn't help but to get the single man tear...'' XDDD AND DUDE, HEARD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT. I LOVE IT. AND DUDE. WHO DOESN'T LIKE SPEECHLESS? ASSHATS. BUT SERIOUSLY, HER WHOLE FAME MONSTER CD IS AMAZING. I LOVE TEETH. <3)

Finn: *softly laughs as he gets up and wraps a arm around Kurt's waist, looking down at the baby* ... Yeah... Yeah, she looks like a Stefani. *smiles brightly* Stefani Drizella Hudson-Hummel... I highly approve. *softly laughs*

(This is getting cuter and cuter by the posts. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDD THAT IS WHAT MY BROTHER CALL IT MAN. LIKE WHEN WE SAW TOY STORY 3: ''At the end... I couldn't help but to get the single man tear...'' XDDD AND DUDE, HEARD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT. I LOVE IT. AND DUDE. WHO DOESN'T LIKE SPEECHLESS? ASSHATS. BUT SERIOUSLY, HER WHOLE FAME MONSTER CD IS AMAZING. I LOVE TEETH. <3)

Finn: *softly laughs as he gets up and wraps a arm around Kurt's waist, looking down at the baby* ... Yeah... Yeah, she looks like a Stefani. *smiles brightly* Stefani Drizella Hudson-Hummel... I highly approve. *softly laughs*

(This is getting cuter and cuter by the posts. XD)

(SAME OMG LADY GAGA IS JUST A GOD AMONG US OKAY)

Kurt: *smiles brightly up at Finn* Want to hold her?

(KINN AND A BABY IS GOING TO MURDER ME WITH CUTENESS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(SAME OMG LADY GAGA IS JUST A GOD AMONG US OKAY)

Kurt: *smiles brightly up at Finn* Want to hold her?

(KINN AND A BABY IS GOING TO MURDER ME WITH CUTENESS)

(*RAISES HAND* PREACH.)

Finn: Um.. Yeah. *smiles* But to be honest, I've never actually held a baby before...

(XDDD IT ALREADY IS FOR ME,.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(*RAISES HAND* PREACH.)

Finn: Um.. Yeah. *smiles* But to be honest, I've never actually held a baby before...

(XDDD IT ALREADY IS FOR ME,.)

Kurt: Really? *smiles* Well, here... *carefully puts Stefani in Finn's arms* Just, remember to keep her head up.

(XDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Really? *smiles* Well, here... *carefully puts Stefani in Finn's arms* Just, remember to keep her head up.

(XDD)

Finn: *A smile can't help but to be slapped across his face as he holds Stefani, he then sits down, in slight fear that he'll drop her...* Hey, ''Drizzle'' *Softly laughs and looks up at Kurt with a smirk, then back down at her. Stefani reaches out her hand to try to touch Finn's face, and he grabs a soft hold on it, her little fingers wrapped around his finger. He smiles as he starts to think, Wow... I'm a actual father... To a beautiful baby girl... And I get to take care of her with someone that I seriously love... Someone that, three years back, I had no idea this would actually happen between us... And here we are, starting a family together... Who would have thought? Thinking of all of this, couldn't help but to make Finn's vision blury*

(DUDE. I WENT LIKE... 'SERIOUS WRITER' ON THIS MOFO. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *A smile can't help but to be slapped across his face as he holds Stefani, he then sits down, in slight fear that he'll drop her...* Hey, ''Drizzle'' *Softly laughs and looks up at Kurt with a smirk, then back down at her. Stefani reaches out her hand to try to touch Finn's face, and he grabs a soft hold on it, her little fingers wrapped around his finger. He smiles as he starts to think, Wow... I'm a actual father... To a beautiful baby girl... And I get to take care of her with someone that I seriously love... Someone that, three years back, I had no idea this would actually happen between us... And here we are, starting a family together... Who would have thought? Thinking of all of this, couldn't help but to make Finn's vision blury*

(DUDE. I WENT LIKE... 'SERIOUS WRITER' ON THIS MOFO. XD)

(OMG DUDE EPIC POST...IT KINDA MADE ME CRY A LITTLE CUS IT'S JSUT SO ADORABLE AND AND AND GVHJK ... BUT WTF NOW ALL MY REPLIES ARE INFERIOR. HOE. XD ALSO HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU MORE THAN HARRY POTTER LOVES ZEFRON)

Kurt: *smiles at Finn and Stefani, and he rests his hand on Finn's shoulder* You look good with her... *he bites his lip* You know, back in our first year of high school, this seemed impossible...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[(OMG DUDE EPIC POST...IT KINDA MADE ME CRY A LITTLE CUS IT'S JSUT SO ADORABLE AND AND AND GVHJK ... BUT WTF NOW ALL MY REPLIES ARE INFERIOR. HOE. XD ALSO HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU MORE THAN HARRY POTTER LOVES ZEFRON)

Kurt: *smiles at Finn and Stefani, and he rests his hand on Finn's shoulder* You look good with her... *he bites his lip* You know, back in our first year of high school, this seemed impossible...

(YAYYYYY! I LOVE YOU SO FARKING MUCH.)

Finn: *Tries to blink away the the tears (but kinda fails) as he looks up at kurt with a smile* I know right? I didn't even know this was possible on the first year we were dating... *softly laughs* Everyday I was grateful for having you still with me... I mean, I still am now. *smiles and kisses Kurt's cheek*

(IN MAH MIND, HIM AND BLAINE ARE NAO GOOD FRIENDS. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YAYYYYY! I LOVE YOU SO FARKING MUCH.)

Finn: *Tries to blink away the the tears (but kinda fails) as he looks up at kurt with a smile* I know right? I didn't even know this was possible on the first year we were dating... *softly laughs* Everyday I was grateful for having you still with me... I mean, I still am now. *smiles and kisses Kurt's cheek*

(IN MAH MIND, HIM AND BLAINE ARE NAO GOOD FRIENDS. XDDD)

(I LIKE THIS THEORY.)

Kurt: *smiles* I feel the same way... I'm just lucky to have you... You're amazing and just...perfect for me. How was it we found each other?

(lol so can they happen on the show as an endgame or...? Kinn or Klaine will be endgame. I am sure of this)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I LIKE THIS THEORY.)

Kurt: *smiles* I feel the same way... I'm just lucky to have you... You're amazing and just...perfect for me. How was it we found each other?

(lol so can they happen on the show as an endgame or...? Kinn or Klaine will be endgame. I am sure of this)

Finn: *smiles brightly* Fate bought us together. *Oooooh sound* Well, and luck that our parents put us at the same school.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles brightly* Fate bought us together. *Oooooh sound* Well, and luck that our parents put us at the same school.

Kurt: *kisses Finn's cheek, smiling, then looks down at their bb <3* Ready to take her home?

(OMG BABY THO OKAY RTDGYHJK)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *kisses Finn's cheek, smiling, then looks down at their bb <3* Ready to take her home?

(OMG BABY THO OKAY RTDGYHJK)

Finn: *smiles* Of course, just a warning, mom will probably freak out of all the cuteness. *laughs, then looks down at Stefani* And I think we truely picked the beautifuliest baby here. *smiles*

(BEAUTIFULEST. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* Of course, just a warning, mom will probably freak out of all the cuteness. *laughs, then looks down at Stefani* And I think we truely picked the beautifuliest baby here. *smiles*

(BEAUTIFULEST. XD)

Kurt: ...*giggles* That's not a word, sweetheart. But yeah, we did...

(And now I am puking cute. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:45 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: ...*giggles* That's not a word, sweetheart. But yeah, we did...

(And now I am puking cute. Thanks.)

(WELCOME)

Finn: Oh... Yeah. *sheepish smile, then looks down at Stefani* Come on, lets get you home. *smiles, then gets up with Kurt to sign the papers and then go home... When they get home, he opens the door for Kurt and Stefani, and when he is in, he calls out* Mom, we're back!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(WELCOME)

Finn: Oh... Yeah. *sheepish smile, then looks down at Stefani* Come on, lets get you home. *smiles, then gets up with Kurt to sign the papers and then go home... When they get home, he opens the door for Kurt and Stefani, and when he is in, he calls out* Mom, we're back!

Carole: *rushes into the room, Burt following behind her, smiling brightly* Hey hon. Where is she?

(Looking up baby pictures...xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Carole: *rushes into the room, Burt following behind her, smiling brightly* Hey hon. Where is she?

(Looking up baby pictures...xD)

(XDDD OF COURSE YOU ARE. XD I IMAGINE THIS LITTLE CUTIE: http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-30AA_4D5D6E75.html A LITTLE ODD THAT IT IS WITH BLAINE AND THIS A KINN THREAD BUT... YEAH.)

Finn: *Get's out of Kurt's way, since he is holding her* It's a beautiful baby girl. *smiles brightly*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD OF COURSE YOU ARE. XD I IMAGINE THIS LITTLE CUTIE: http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-30AA_4D5D6E75.html A LITTLE ODD THAT IT IS WITH BLAINE AND THIS A KINN THREAD BUT... YEAH.)

Finn: *Get's out of Kurt's way, since he is holding her* It's a beautiful baby girl. *smiles brightly*

(HOLY ADORABLE THO. YEAH... KINDA. OMG CAN BLAINE BE THE GODFATHER OR...? XD)

Carole: *looks down at her, smiling* She's beautiful. What's her name?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(HOLY ADORABLE THO. YEAH... KINDA. OMG CAN BLAINE BE THE GODFATHER OR...? XD)

Carole: *looks down at her, smiling* She's beautiful. What's her name?

(xD YES.)

Finn: *is smiling* Stefani Drizella Hudson-Hummel. *then whispers to Kurt* It only took me this long, but I know why you picked Stefani. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xD YES.)

Finn: *is smiling* Stefani Drizella Hudson-Hummel. *then whispers to Kurt* It only took me this long, but I know why you picked Stefani. *smirks*

Kurt: *smirks and whispers back* Shush, she's a musical goddess.

Carole: *smiles* That's an adorable name. Can I hold her?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks and whispers back* Shush, she's a musical goddess.

Carole: *smiles* That's an adorable name. Can I hold her?

Finn: *softly laughs then looks at mom* Of course, *carefully takes Stefani out of Kurt's arms and brings her to Carole to hold*

(I'M I FAILING? I FEEL LIKE I AM. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *softly laughs then looks at mom* Of course, *carefully takes Stefani out of Kurt's arms and brings her to Carole to hold*

(I'M I FAILING? I FEEL LIKE I AM. XD)
(LOL, NO. BABIES THO THEY ARE ADORABLE TFYGUJKLJ)

Carole: *holds Stefani, smiling down at her* She really is cute. She's lucky to have two amazing fathers.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[(LOL, NO. BABIES THO THEY ARE ADORABLE TFYGUJKLJ)

Carole: *holds Stefani, smiling down at her* She really is cute. She's lucky to have two amazing fathers.

(xDDDDD YES THEY ARE/. DUDE. MY MIND KEEPS GOING TO LIKE, FINN WAKING UP TO STEFANI'S CRIES, THEN HE GOES TO COMFORT HER, AND HE SINGS ''I'LL STAND BY YOU'' TO HER LIKE HE ALWAYS WANTED TO, AND THEN KURT COMES IN, AND A AWW MOMENT APPEARS. XDDD)

Finn: *smiles, then looks at Kurt and his smile grows brighter* She is. *winks at him*

(D'AW. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next