The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FINNY LIKES TO PARTY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Empty
PostSubject: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Finn: *Carole and Burt just left for yet another three day trip... And since Kurt is at Blaines, he's alone. So he calls up Puck*

(PUCK, YOU BAD BOY, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SAID TO DO THIS WHOLE THING XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *Carole and Burt just left for yet another three day trip... And since Kurt is at Blaines, he's alone. So he calls up Puck*

(PUCK, YOU BAD BOY, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SAID TO DO THIS WHOLE THING XD)

Puck: *answers his phone* What up, Finny D?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: *answers his phone* What up, Finny D?

Finn: Hey Puck! Parents are on vacation and Kurt's at Blaines, wanna do something?

(I figure this is a week after the offical break up of Kinn? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Hey Puck! Parents are on vacation and Kurt's at Blaines, wanna do something?

(I figure this is a week after the offical break up of Kinn? XD)

(Yes xD)

Puck: Kurt's at Blaine's? Ughhhh, thanks for the gay sex images you just gave me, dude. I kinda want to vomit now. But sure, what'd you have in mind...Wait, you're parents aren't home?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Yes xD)

Puck: Kurt's at Blaine's? Ughhhh, thanks for the gay sex images you just gave me, dude. I kinda want to vomit now. But sure, what'd you have in mind...Wait, you're parents aren't home?

(... I love this post XD)

Finn: *can't help but to laugh a little* You're welcome, man. Anytime... And no... Why you ask?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... I love this post XD)

Finn: *can't help but to laugh a little* You're welcome, man. Anytime... And no... Why you ask?

Puck: *smirks* It's party time.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: *smirks* It's party time.
Finn: *a smile slowly appears on his face* Let the party begin, ''Ambadassador''. *laughs a little*

*TWO HOURS LATA!*

Finn: *The party is bumping and the music is loud at the Hudson-Hummel residence. Tons of people are dancing, laughing, drinking, and just being crazy like there's no tomorrow. And Finn is doing all of that, plus getting some precious tounge-love from Janet. (*wink-wink* xD) Since the music is loud and Finn is drunk of his ass after eight beers. He doesn't hear Kurt's car roll in the driveway.*

Last edited by Nicole Hudson on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *a smile slowly appears on his face* Let the party begin, ''Ambadassador''. *laughs a little*

*TWO HOURS LATA!*

Finn: *The party is bumping and the music is loud at the Hudson-Hummel residence. Tons of people are dancing, laughing, drinking, and just being crazy like there's no tomorrow. And Finn is doing all of that, plus getting some precious tounge-love from Janet. (*wink-wink* xD) Since the music is loud and Finn is drunk of his ass after eight beers. He doesn't hear Kurt's car roll in the driveway.*

(''THE PARTY IS BUMMPING AND THE MUSIC IS LOUD... YOU'RE REALLY DRUNK AND YOU'RE LOOKING SAD. IT'S LIKE A DATE-RAPE AD.'' LolzImeanwut? XD ILOVEBOBURNHAM.)

(P.S. DUDE. MY DAD JUST GOT HOME, AND THE DOOR WAS LOCKED, SO I RAN TO UNLOCK IT, AND WHEN HE WALKED IN, I JUST GOT LIGHT-HEADED, AND THEN STUMBLED A LITTLE BIT, AND THEN I STARTED GIGGLING LIKE MAD... FINN IS IN ME. XD)

(P.S.S. I also just had a daydream of Finn and Janet singing Born This Way by Lady Gaga... And Kurt seriously enjoying it like a boss. XD)

Kurt: *mumbles to himself* What the hell is this? *he walks into the house to see a shitload of people there, music is baring. He starts to look around the house for Finn*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *mumbles to himself* What the hell is this? *he walks into the house to see a shitload of people there, music is baring. He starts to look around the house for Finn*

*A couple of dudes are playing catch with one of Carole's vases* (SAVE THE VASE KURT! IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIEEEEE! IT IS JUST, SO, YOUNG. )

Finn: * Is about to go get his ninth beer, but stumbles and falls onto the couch, on top of a random chick* Oh... Hai. *Laughs, then the random chick scoffs and pushes him off, walking off, leaving Finn on the floor, laughing.*

(ME AND GINA WERE DANCING AND RUNNING AROUND TO BORN THIS WAY LIKE WE WERE IN A FUCKING RAVE, AND DOM CAME HOME FROM TARGET, AT FIRST HE WAS CONFUSED, BUT THEN JOINED US LIKE A FUCKING BOSS. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

*A couple of dudes are playing catch with one of Carole's vases* (SAVE THE VASE KURT! IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIEEEEE! IT IS JUST, SO, YOUNG. )

Finn: * Is about to go get his ninth beer, but stumbles and falls onto the couch, on top of a random chick* Oh... Hai. *Laughs, then the random chick scoffs and pushes him off, walking off, leaving Finn on the floor, laughing.*

(ME AND GINA WERE DANCING AND RUNNING AROUND TO BORN THIS WAY LIKE WE WERE IN A FUCKING RAVE, AND DOM CAME HOME FROM TARGET, AT FIRST HE WAS CONFUSED, BUT THEN JOINED US LIKE A FUCKING BOSS. XD)

(Jealous of your epic siblings)

Kurt: Hey, put that /down/! *epic bitch faces at the guys and puts the vase in a cabinet, then continues to walk into the living room, seeing Finn. He walks over to him* Finn, what the /hell/ is going on?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Jealous of your epic siblings)

Kurt: Hey, put that /down/! *epic bitch faces at the guys and puts the vase in a cabinet, then continues to walk into the living room, seeing Finn. He walks over to him* Finn, what the /hell/ is going on?!

Finn: *Slowly takes notice of Kurt* Oh, heyyyyy Kurt... How's it goin'? *A idiotic smile is slapped on his face as he stays on the floor. He is clearly pissed drunk...* A-and it's a party, wanna join?

Last edited by Nicole Hudson on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Slowly takes notice of Kurt* Oh, heyyyyy Kurt... How's it goin'? *A idiotic smile is slapped on his face as he stays on the floor. He is clearly pissed drunk...* A-and it's a party, wanna join?

Kurt: You're drunk... Finn! *slaps his arm* What idiot came up with this idea?!

Puck: *walks over to Finn with a beer in his hand, drunk as hell* Heyyyy mannn. Oh,, hey Kurt.. How wass your sex with Blaine? Get someee, Hummel... *laughs and takes a sip of his drink*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(I LOVE YOUR MIND, JSYK.
ALSO OMG MARRY ME OKAY "I'M RAPING YOU LADIES IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW" I DIED. The Kinn one... xD "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE" "I live in a closet")

Kurt: You're drunk... Finn! *slaps his arm* What idiot came up with this idea?!

Puck: *walks over to Finn with a beer in his hand, drunk as hell* Heyyyy mannn. Oh,, hey Kurt.. How wass your sex with Blaine? Get someee, Hummel... *laughs and takes a sip of his drink*

Finn: Ow! Dude, what was that for?! And... *laughs along with Puck* He did. *smiles*

(XDDDDD I HAD TOO, OKAY?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Ow! Dude, what was that for?! And... *laughs along with Puck* He did. *smiles*

(XDDDDD I HAD TOO, OKAY?)

(XDDD)

Kurt: Both of you just...shut up. *shakes his head, then looks at Finn* Finn Hudson, I want all of these people out of this house now!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD)

Kurt: Both of you just...shut up. *shakes his head, then looks at Finn* Finn Hudson, I want all of these people out of this house now!

Finn: But whyyyy?! They ain't doin' no harm! Come on, pleaseee?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: But whyyyy?! They ain't doin' no harm! Come on, pleaseee?

Kurt: Yes, they are doing harm. They will probably break stuff, and if dad and Carole know... and you are hammered drunk, and I want them out!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes, they are doing harm. They will probably break stuff, and if dad and Carole know... and you are hammered drunk, and I want them out!

Finn: But Kurt. Dude. Mom and Burt don't need to know. *smiles* come on! *sits up* Try to have some fun! The party just started!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: But Kurt. Dude. Mom and Burt don't need to know. *smiles* come on! *sits up* Try to have some fun! The party just started!

Kurt: After puking on Ms Pillsbury's shoes? Yeah, not happening.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: After puking on Ms Pillsbury's shoes? Yeah, not happening.

Finn: Doesn't mean you have to get drunk. *is still seriously smiling like a ass* Come on, maybe you can invite Blaine over and you two can have another session.... *laughs a little*

(ohsnap. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Doesn't mean you have to get drunk. *is still seriously smiling like a ass* Come on, maybe you can invite Blaine over and you two can have another session.... *laughs a little*

(ohsnap. XD)

Kurt: *slaps Finn's arm* Finn Hudson, wipe that stupid grin off your face, stop talking about gay sex, and get these people out of this house right now!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *slaps Finn's arm* Finn Hudson, wipe that stupid grin off your face, stop talking about gay sex, and get these people out of this house right now!

Finn: Ow! Stop doing that, man! Shit. Fine, I will... *groans, then slowly gets up. But when he takes his first step, he seriously gets dizzy and stumbles on Kurt. He can't help but to start laughing. Because duh, he's hammered, everything is funny now.*

(That was kinda written by experience, except intead of Kurt, it was a couch. XDD NO, SERIOUSLY. I SNUCK SOME GRAY GOOSE VODLKA, AND I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH FOR A MINUTE, THEN I GOT UP TO GO TO MY ROOM AND WOOPS! I FELL RIGHT BACK DOWN ON THE COUCH.... IT WAS FUN. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Ow! Stop doing that, man! Shit. Fine, I will... *groans, then slowly gets up. But when he takes his first step, he seriously gets dizzy and stumbles on Kurt. He can't help but to start laughing. Because duh, he's hammered, everything is funny now.*

(That was kinda written by experience, except intead of Kurt, it was a couch. XDD NO, SERIOUSLY. I SNUCK SOME GRAY GOOSE VODLKA, AND I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH FOR A MINUTE, THEN I GOT UP TO GO TO MY ROOM AND WOOPS! I FELL RIGHT BACK DOWN ON THE COUCH.... IT WAS FUN. XD)

(BAD GIRL YOU DRANK)

Kurt: *pushes Finn off and stands up, then pulls Finn up on his feet* Okay, you lay down. I'll get rid of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(BAD GIRL YOU DRANK)

Kurt: *pushes Finn off and stands up, then pulls Finn up on his feet* Okay, you lay down. I'll get rid of everyone.

(MUAHAHHAA. XD I ONLY DID IT THREE ONE TIME. XD)

Finn: Noooo. No man, I'm fine... I am just a little wobbly...

(MY MIND KEEPS SCREAMING TO HAVE FINN SAY THAT THE PARTY IS OVER THEN SAY '' My brother says so, but he just came back from his boyfriends house, so there is a 90% chance that they had sex. I mean, I'm suprised that doesn't want to make him join the party! ' AND THEN KURT BEING EMBARRESED AND PISSED, AND LIKE SERIOUSLY LIKE, PUSHING THEM OUT. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(MUAHAHHAA. XD I ONLY DID IT THREE ONE TIME. XD)

Finn: Noooo. No man, I'm fine... I am just a little wobbly...

(MY MIND KEEPS SCREAMING TO HAVE FINN SAY THAT THE PARTY IS OVER THEN SAY '' My brother says so, but he just came back from his boyfriends house, so there is a 90% chance that they had sex. I mean, I'm suprised that doesn't want to make him join the party! ' AND THEN KURT BEING EMBARRESED AND PISSED, AND LIKE SERIOUSLY LIKE, PUSHING THEM OUT. XDDD)

(DO. IT. DO IT)

Kurt: Finn, you are beyond drunk. Just lay down, I don't want you falling down on glass or anything.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DO. IT. DO IT)

Kurt: Finn, you are beyond drunk. Just lay down, I don't want you falling down on glass or anything.

(XDDD WILL DO)

Finn: No, I'm fine. I'll do it myself... *sighs, he still doesn't want to break up the party, and then starts walking away, a bit wobbly, trying to find a chair he can stand up on*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINNY LIKES TO PARTY
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: