The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FINNY LIKES TO PARTY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine:... I'm sorry. *looks down, he know feels bad* Um... Should we check on Finn?

(Nice one. XD This is leading to what we planned XD)

(xD)

Kurt: Yeah... *Walks into the bathroom and stands next to Finn, who is kneeling in front of the toilet, sick* Finn, you feeling better?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xD)

Kurt: Yeah... *Walks into the bathroom and stands next to Finn, who is kneeling in front of the toilet, sick* Finn, you feeling better?

Finn: ... Not really...

Blaine: Ah, karma's a bitch ain't it?

Finn: *looks up at Blaine and glooks* Seriously? I just threw up, and you are still on about this shit?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: ... Not really...

Blaine: Ah, karma's a bitch ain't it?

Finn: *looks up at Blaine and glooks* Seriously? I just threw up, and you are still on about this shit?

Kurt: Okay, you both need to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: Okay, you both need to stop it.

Finn: *looks back down... PLEASE.* I ain't doing anything, it's Blaine who keeps on with the bashing...

Blaine: I ain't doing anything! I'm just telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks back down... PLEASE.* I ain't doing anything, it's Blaine who keeps on with the bashing...

Blaine: I ain't doing anything! I'm just telling the truth.

Kurt: You both sound like children. Fine, fight all you want. I'll be downstairs. *walks out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You both sound like children. Fine, fight all you want. I'll be downstairs. *walks out of the room*

Finn: *rolls his eyes* Seriously man... Can't you just leave me alone for the rest of the night? I don't feel well and I feel like passing out...

(Nice one Kurt. *claps* )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *rolls his eyes* Seriously man... Can't you just leave me alone for the rest of the night? I don't feel well and I feel like passing out...

(Nice one Kurt. *claps* )
(And now for the single most hypocritical thing EVER:)
Blaine: *smirks* You should have thought about that before you got hammered and kissed someone you shouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(And now for the single most hypocritical thing EVER:)
Blaine: *smirks* You should have thought about that before you got hammered and kissed someone you shouldn't have.

(... NICE ONE, BLAINE. *CLAPCLAPCLAP*)

Finn: *Clenches his fist, but slowly loosens it. There is no need to punch him again, even if he deserves it* I kissed him! Woopie freaking doo. I guess now we are even, except not really since you had sex with him.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... NICE ONE, BLAINE. *CLAPCLAPCLAP*)

Finn: *Clenches his fist, but slowly loosens it. There is no need to punch him again, even if he deserves it* I kissed him! Woopie freaking doo. I guess now we are even, except not really since you had sex with him.

Blaine: *rolls his eyes* Kurt is my boyfriend, so we can have sex as much as we want. But you aren't dating him, and he didn't want you to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Blaine: *rolls his eyes* Kurt is my boyfriend, so we can have sex as much as we want. But you aren't dating him, and he didn't want you to kiss him.

Finn: *looks down, he doesn't want more of this shit no more, he says through clench teeth* Blaine. Just please. Go back downstairs. With Kurt.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks down, he doesn't want more of this shit no more, he says through clench teeth* Blaine. Just please. Go back downstairs. With Kurt.

Blaine: *its probably better if he /doesn't/ get into another fight with Finn and make Kurt more pissed with him* Alright. *walks out, leaving Finn alone*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *its probably better if he /doesn't/ get into another fight with Finn and make Kurt more pissed with him* Alright. *walks out, leaving Finn alone*

Finn: *sighs and rubs his forehead... He then gets up and carries himself back into his room, flopping down on the bed, falling asleep almost intantly.*

Blaine: *Goes downstairs and smiles a little at Kurt* Good thing about me being here, you get a cleaning buddy.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sighs and rubs his forehead... He then gets up and carries himself back into his room, flopping down on the bed, falling asleep almost intantly.*

Blaine: *Goes downstairs and smiles a little at Kurt* Good thing about me being here, you get a cleaning buddy.

Kurt: *smirks* I also have a hot guy in my house, now.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks* I also have a hot guy in my house, now.

Blaine: *smirks* I've consider getting one for myself. *Kisses Kurt* I mean, I already have my eye on one. *laughs softly*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smirks* I've consider getting one for myself. *Kisses Kurt* I mean, I already have my eye on one. *laughs softly*

Kurt: Oh? *smirks and kisses Blaine's cheek* And what does this 'hot guy' look like? *laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: Oh? *smirks and kisses Blaine's cheek* And what does this 'hot guy' look like? *laughs a little*

Blaine: *wraps his arms around him and smirks* Well... Lets see... He's quite the looker... He has hypnotizing eyes, hair so neat and fluffy, that I could sleep in it with I was pocket elf. *smirks* Skin like porcelain... Has a voice like a angel... Oh, and I mustn't forget, a smoking body and a great fashion sense that knocks just about every model on the runway... *softly laughs* And the great thing is, There's only one left in stock, and I'm the lucky fella that gets him. *smiles, then kisses him again*

(Sidenote: I am quite happy for this post. XD AND I will be turning this ito a story... After I turn Antibulling/Shattered into one. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *wraps his arms around him and smirks* Well... Lets see... He's quite the looker... He has hypnotizing eyes, hair so neat and fluffy, that I could sleep in it with I was pocket elf. *smirks* Skin like porcelain... Has a voice like a angel... Oh, and I mustn't forget, a smoking body and a great fashion sense that knocks just about every model on the runway... *softly laughs* And the great thing is, There's only one left in stock, and I'm the lucky fella that gets him. *smiles, then kisses him again*

(Sidenote: I am quite happy for this post. XD AND I will be turning this ito a story... After I turn Antibulling/Shattered into one. XD)

(I ADORE THIS POST SFM OKAY I MEAN FCGVHJKN KLAINE FLUFF IS MY FAVORITE)
Kurt: *giggles a little when their kiss breaks* If you were a pocket elf, hon? You kind of are already. *kisses him again*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I ADORE THIS POST SFM OKAY I MEAN FCGVHJKN KLAINE FLUFF IS MY FAVORITE)
Kurt: *giggles a little when their kiss breaks* If you were a pocket elf, hon? You kind of are already. *kisses him again*

Blaine: *his expression turns to hate, and jokes with a scoff* I find that offencive! You mock me, sir! *laughs, then kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *his expression turns to hate, and jokes with a scoff* I find that offencive! You mock me, sir! *laughs, then kisses his cheek*

Kurt: *Smiles* I love you, so I'm allowed to mock you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *Smiles* I love you, so I'm allowed to mock you.

Blaine: ... True, but as long as I can do the same. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: ... True, but as long as I can do the same. *smirks*

Kurt: *smirks* Oh, good luck finding something to mock me on. Everyone else mocks me for how high my voice is, but I happen to know how much you love my voice.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *smirks* Oh, good luck finding something to mock me on. Everyone else mocks me for how high my voice is, but I happen to know how much you love my voice.

Blaine: *smiles* Of course I do, it is yet another thing that makes you unique. *kisses him again*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* Of course I do, it is yet another thing that makes you unique. *kisses him again*

Kurt: *kisses him back, then breaks it* Wait.. I was mad at you for being a total douche to Finn! *glares* Damn you and your...dapper-ness. *smiles a little*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *kisses him back, then breaks it* Wait.. I was mad at you for being a total douche to Finn! *glares* Damn you and your...dapper-ness. *smiles a little*

Blaine: *Got slightly scared for a second, he didn't want Kurt to be mad at him, but then smiles like a dork* You give in very easily when you are with me. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Got slightly scared for a second, he didn't want Kurt to be mad at him, but then smiles like a dork* You give in very easily when you are with me. *laughs*

Kurt: And I hate you for it. *smiles and kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINNY LIKES TO PARTY   FINNY LIKES TO PARTY - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINNY LIKES TO PARTY
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: