The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:06 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well...He's still kinda of pissed about the whole...incident. And I don't think my dad will know how to react to my first boyfriend.

(XD IT WAS VERY FINN LIKE. <3)

Finn: ... Well... We need to tell him... I mean, he wouldn't be that mad if he found out... The only thing I am worried about is him knowing that it is me...

(Aww, WHY THANK YOU SIR. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: ... Well... We need to tell him... I mean, he wouldn't be that mad if he found out... The only thing I am worried about is him knowing that it is me...

(Aww, WHY THANK YOU SIR. XD)

(Funfact: Playing Burt the week before he is in a near death experience shall be AWKWARDDD xD <3 *tries to not cry at the thought of Kurt going through that...DX*)

Kurt: I agree...So...should we do this..now?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Funfact: Playing Burt the week before he is in a near death experience shall be AWKWARDDD xD <3 *tries to not cry at the thought of Kurt going through that...DX*)

Kurt: I agree...So...should we do this..now?
(D: What do you think happened to him? I think either car accident, or heart-attack. )
Finn:... Only if your ready. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:15 am

Admin wrote:

(D: What do you think happened to him? I think either car accident, or heart-attack. )
Finn:... Only if your ready. *smirks*

(I'm with you on that. I think car accident.)

Kurt: I..I am. *smiles* Just..don't talk if he starts yelling.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I'm with you on that. I think car accident.)

Kurt: I..I am. *smiles* Just..don't talk if he starts yelling.

Finn: Alright... Lets go... *says bye to everybody, and when him and Kurt get up and walk out, Finn can't help but to put a arm around Kurt and smile*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: Alright... Lets go... *says bye to everybody, and when him and Kurt get up and walk out, Finn can't help but to put a arm around Kurt and smile*

Kurt: *smiles at this...he's waited forever for this day. Eventually, they get to his house* Okay... *takes a a deep breath*

(Need a shower - will be back in like 10 XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles at this...he's waited forever for this day. Eventually, they get to his house* Okay... *takes a a deep breath*

(Need a shower - will be back in like 10 XD)

Finn: *takes a deep breath as well* ... Don't worry, I'll back you up. *smiles, and then Kurt opens the door, they both walk in, hoping for the best...*

(okay!)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:44 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *takes a deep breath as well* ... Don't worry, I'll back you up. *smiles, and then Kurt opens the door, they both walk in, hoping for the best...*

(okay!)

(back! :D)

Kurt: *sees his dad sitting on the couch, watching some stupid sport* Hi dad...Can..Can Finn and I talk to you for a minute?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:49 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(back! :D)

Kurt: *sees his dad sitting on the couch, watching some stupid sport* Hi dad...Can..Can Finn and I talk to you for a minute?

(YAY)

Burt: Oh, *notices them and looks at them * Hey Kurt, hey Finn... What brings you here? *shuts off the TV*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:52 am

Admin wrote:

(YAY)

Burt: Oh, *notices them and looks at them * Hey Kurt, hey Finn... What brings you here? *shuts off the TV*

Kurt: well...I...We have to talk to you about something. *sits down with Finn next to him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: well...I...We have to talk to you about something. *sits down with Finn next to him*

Finn: Um, yeah, what he said...

Burt: Well, what is it? *looks at Kurt, then at Finn when he starts talking*

Finn: *looks down* I... I admitted today... That I'm... bisexual... And... That I... Love... Kurt... *expects HORROR. XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: Um, yeah, what he said...

Burt: Well, what is it? *looks at Kurt, then at Finn when he starts talking*

Finn: *looks down* I... I admitted today... That I'm... bisexual... And... That I... Love... Kurt... *expects HORROR. XD*

Kurt: *grabs Finn's hand, kinda scared*

Burt:.... And this is you coming to ask me if you can date my son?....After... Finn, if you are joking it's not funny.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *grabs Finn's hand, kinda scared*

Burt:.... And this is you coming to ask me if you can date my son?....After... Finn, if you are joking it's not funny.

Finn: I'm not... Mr. Hummel... I mean, I-I know about w-what happened a couple of weeks a-ago... But I didn't mean any of it. I-I swear... *is blinky like Dr. Horrible... IT IS WHAT HE DOES EITHER WHEN HE IS SCARED, OR IS LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT WORDS. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: I'm not... Mr. Hummel... I mean, I-I know about w-what happened a couple of weeks a-ago... But I didn't mean any of it. I-I swear... *is blinky like Dr. Horrible... IT IS WHAT HE DOES EITHER WHEN HE IS SCARED, OR IS LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT WORDS. XD)

(XDD)

Burt: I just...don't want you breaking my son's heart...again. *thinking:....i've been dreading this conversation so much...*

Kurt: Dad..He won't do that...I know. And..I love him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Burt: I just...don't want you breaking my son's heart...again. *thinking:....i've been dreading this conversation so much...*

Kurt: Dad..He won't do that...I know. And..I love him.

Burt: And how do you know he won't just leave you for some girl or something? *looks at Finn* What happened to Rachel anyways?

Finn: Um... Well, I... I told her what I told you... And she just ran off crying...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:22 am

Admin wrote:

Burt: And how do you know he won't just leave you for some girl or something? *looks at Finn* What happened to Rachel anyways?

Finn: Um... Well, I... I told her what I told you... And she just ran off crying...

Burt: But...what about later? What if...what if at school you see her at Glee and you love her and want her?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: But...what about later? What if...what if at school you see her at Glee and you love her and want her?

Finn: *looks down...* If I did, she probably wouldn't want me... She hates me now... Besides, she was a controlist... And... She has Puck... Mr. Hummel... I have... Liked Kurt for... A while I guess you could say... But I just never admitted it til now... *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *looks down...* If I did, she probably wouldn't want me... She hates me now... Besides, she was a controlist... And... She has Puck... Mr. Hummel... I have... Liked Kurt for... A while I guess you could say... But I just never admitted it til now... *smirks*

Burt:....Fine. But if you hurt my son, you will regret it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:39 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt:....Fine. But if you hurt my son, you will regret it.

(ahh, Finn, I love your made up words. xDD)

Kurt: *smiles hugly and grabs Finns hand* Oh, thank you dad, so much!

Finn: *smiles and nods* Yea... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:41 am

Admin wrote:

(ahh, Finn, I love your made up words. xDD)

Kurt: *smiles hugly and grabs Finns hand* Oh, thank you dad, so much!

Finn: *smiles and nods* Yea... Thanks.

(AGREED XD Rachel's such a bitch "That's not a word"...Stfu, Kurt would have laughed and put it in the dictionary, BITCH. XD)

Burt: Yeah... so, you guys..done here?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(AGREED XD Rachel's such a bitch "That's not a word"...Stfu, Kurt would have laughed and put it in the dictionary, BITCH. XD)

Burt: Yeah... so, you guys..done here?

Finn: *looks at Kurt* Um... I guess so... Are we?

Kurt: *happeh* Um, yes! We are... That went suprisinly well. *smiles, then looks at his fathert* why do you ask?

(IFAILATKURT. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *looks at Kurt* Um... I guess so... Are we?

Kurt: *happeh* Um, yes! We are... That went suprisinly well. *smiles, then looks at his fathert* why do you ask?

(IFAILATKURT. XD)

Burt: Just wanted to make sure. No one is...bullying you guys right?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Just wanted to make sure. No one is...bullying you guys right?

Finn: Well... We have only told Glee... And, Puck is kinda. >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: Well... We have only told Glee... And, Puck is kinda. >.<

Kurt: *nods* But...He's always going to do that. That's Noah for you.

Burt: Just...ignore him. For now. If they don't stop, I'll go down to the school.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *nods* But...He's always going to do that. That's Noah for you.

Burt: Just...ignore him. For now. If they don't stop, I'll go down to the school.

Finn: *seriously just thought of the Jocks* Um... Thanks Mr. Hummel... *looks at Kurt* We might have a problem with those Jocks... I mean, they already hate you... And they already think that I am gay... So with them finding out... >.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next