The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DOING IT. OMG. XD)

Kurt: Finn, I love you. I love the both of you. And I'm sorry I love both of you and not only you...please, just tell me why you're ignoring me.

(that work?)

(Yessssss WHY TANK YEW. XD)

Finn: >.< That's the point! You can't love both of us! You n-need to pick one. And from the looks of it, you rather have Blaine. I understand! That's why last week when said that I had to go to bathroom after Blaine left, I didn't... I... I told Blaine that he could have you... *sits down...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Yessssss WHY TANK YEW. XD)

Finn: That's the point! You can't love both of us! You n-need to pick one. And from the looks of it, you rather have Blaine. I understand! That's why last week when I went to bathroom after Blaine left, I didn't really... I... I told Blaine that he could have you... *sits down...*[/quote]

Kurt: *takes a deep breath and tries to process what the hell Finn just said* You told Blaine he could have me... Finn, did you ever think of what I want? Did you ever think I might pick you over Blaine!!? Finn, I am sorry! I know I have to pick one of you. I know that. So, until I can make up my mind... I...I'm not with anyone. We're...we're over. Officially.

(if that fucked up any ideas you had, tell me and I'll fix it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *takes a deep breath and tries to process what the hell Finn just said* You told Blaine he could have me... Finn, did you ever think of what I want? Did you ever think I might pick you over Blaine!!? Finn, I am sorry! I know I have to pick one of you. I know that. So, until I can make up my mind... I...I'm not with anyone. We're...we're over. Officially.

(if that fucked up any ideas you had, tell me and I'll fix it. XD)

(NOOOO. I HAD NO IDEAS AFTER THAT. THIS IS AWESOME. *GRABS POPCORN* )

Finn: *ouch, that hurt* *Just... looks down... and says quietly* I... I just thought that you liked him more... I also began to think that maybe he was better for you... He... I must admit, he's is sweeter then me, more... suave... He takes you out on more dates... Just... I'm just a horrible boyfriend... *is SAD. and is still looking down*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NOOOO. I HAD NO IDEAS AFTER THAT. THIS IS AWESOME. *GRABS POPCORN* )

Finn: *ouch, that hurt* *Just... looks down... and says quietly* I... I just thought that you liked him more... I also began to think that maybe he was better for you... He... I must admit, he's is sweeter then me, more... suave... He takes you out on more dates... Just... I'm just a horrible boyfriend... *is SAD. and is still looking down*

Kurt: *regrets everything he just said. Ffff. He shouldn't have been all...snappy.* Finn, you are not a horrible boyfriend... You are...adorable, and sweet, and funny, and I love you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *regrets everything he just said. Ffff. He shouldn't have been all...snappy.* Finn, you are not a horrible boyfriend... You are...adorable, and sweet, and funny, and I love you...

Finn: *Can't help but to smile a little bit, he looks at Kurt* Kurt... I'm sorry... For everything I've done ever since I first met Blaine... I just allowed my jealously to show... A lot...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Can't help but to smile a little bit, he looks at Kurt* Kurt... I'm sorry... For everything I've done ever since I first met Blaine... I just allowed my jealously to show... A lot...

Kurt: Finn, I cheated on you. You shouldn't apologize. I'm the one that apologizes...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I cheated on you. You shouldn't apologize. I'm the one that apologizes...

Finn: True... But... I don't know, I just feel like I need to... How are you going to tell Blaine that you aren't with him -or me- anymore until you decide? Which will be who knows how long? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: True... But... I don't know, I just feel like I need to... How are you going to tell Blaine that you aren't with him -or me- anymore until you decide? Which will be who knows how long? *smirks*

Kurt: I...I'll tell him tomorrow after Warbler's practice. *bites his lip...that's going to be hard.. D:*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I...I'll tell him tomorrow after Warbler's practice. *bites his lip...that's going to be hard.. D:*

*After Warbler's practice*

Blaine: Hey, Kurt, you did great today! *walks with Kurt*

---

*At school*

Dave: Hey, Homo! *totally blue slushies Finn IN DA FACEEE*

Finn: -_- *just totally feels like he should go fucking bad ass on Dave's ass to get back of what he did last week, so he quickly pushes Dave down while he was walking away, and just starts punching at Daves face with all his might, continueously... LETTING OUT ALLLL THE ANGER.* Oh, like you're no different!

(XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

*After Warbler's practice*

Blaine: Hey, Kurt, you did great today! *walks with Kurt*

---

*At school*

Dave: Hey, Homo! *totally blue slushies Finn IN DA FACEEE*

Finn: -_- *just totally feels like he should go fucking bad ass on Dave's ass to get back of what he did last week, so he quickly pushes Dave down while he was walking away, and just starts punching at Daves face with all his might, continueously... LETTING OUT ALLLL THE ANGER.* Oh, like you're no different!

(XDDD)

Kurt: *smiles* Thanks Blaine. You did too. You always do... I have to talk to you about something, Blaine...

---

Dave:*just sits there and gets his ass beat. he attempts to fight back but FUCK. Finn's like killing him.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *smiles* Thanks Blaine. You did too. You always do... I have to talk to you about something, Blaine...

---

Dave:*just sits there and gets his ass beat. he attempts to fight back but FUCK. Finn's like killing him.*

Blaine; What is it? You can tell me anything. *smiles, then grabs Kurts hand to holdddd*

---

Finn: *Just keeps punching him, mumbling words like* Don't you dare touch Kurt, or me. Ever again! The whole school knows about your little gay attack so might as well give up! *PUNCHPUNCHPUNCH. He is getting all his anger about the pass two weeks out... On Dave. Fucking up his face.* See, I can fight just as hard as you and your guys can...

(dude. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BREAK THIS UP. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine; What is it? You can tell me anything. *smiles, then grabs Kurts hand to holdddd*

---

Finn: *Just keeps punching him, mumbling words like* Don't you dare touch Kurt, or me. Ever again! The whole school knows about your little gay attack so might as well give up! *PUNCHPUNCHPUNCH. He is getting all his anger about the pass two weeks out... On Dave. Fucking up his face.* See, I can fight just as hard as you and your guys can...

(dude. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BREAK THIS UP. XDDD)

Kurt: Well... I love you, Blaine. A lot....But I love Finn too... So..until I figure things out..um... I...I can't go out with you. I already told Finn this... I just need some time to think.

---

Sue: *walks over to the fight and pulls Finn off Dave* What is going on here? (lolIcan'tevendoSue)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well... I love you, Blaine. A lot....But I love Finn too... So..until I figure things out..um... I...I can't go out with you. I already told Finn this... I just need some time to think.

---

Sue: *walks over to the fight and pulls Finn off Dave* What is going on here? (lolIcan'tevendoSue)

Blaine: But... Can't you forget about Finn? I mean, not to be rude or anything, but I'm a better guy for you...:-/

---

Finn: *shit* Ah... Principal Sue... Um... I just... Dave and all the football team beat me up like... a lot... last week, and I wanted to... Uh... Get back...

(ISUCK. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: But... Can't you forget about Finn? I mean, not to be rude or anything, but I'm a better guy for you...:-/

---

Finn: *shit* Ah... Principal Sue... Um... I just... Dave and all the football team beat me up like... a lot... last week, and I wanted to... Uh... Get back...

(ISUCK. XDDD)

(NEVER.)

Kurt: Blaine, I love him. I can't just forget him. I'm not sure if I would even want to forget about him.

---

Sue: Hudson - my office. Karofsky - nurse. Then barber, trust me, you need it.
(can'tdosuefmlcantdoitXDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NEVER.)

Kurt: Blaine, I love him. I can't just forget him. I'm not sure if I would even want to forget about him.

---

Sue: Hudson - my office. Karofsky - nurse. Then barber, trust me, you need it.
(can'tdosuefmlcantdoitXDD)

Blaine: But Finn himself said that I could have you...

---

Finn: Crap... *follows Sue to her office, watching behind him Dave getting up and moaning, his face is seriously Fucked. Up. Finn can't help but to smirk. xD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: But Finn himself said that I could have you...

---

Finn: Crap... *follows Sue to her office, watching behind him Dave getting up and moaning, his face is seriously Fucked. Up. Finn can't help but to smirk. xD*

Kurt: I know, Blaine, but I'm not sure on who I want right now. I just wish I could be with you both but I can't...

---

Sue: Hudson, wipe the grin off your face. Now, you seem like a good kid apart from being in William's band of mouth-breathers. Why in the world were you pounding his face in?
(isuck)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I know, Blaine, but I'm not sure on who I want right now. I just wish I could be with you both but I can't...

---

Sue: Hudson, wipe the grin off your face. Now, you seem like a good kid apart from being in William's band of mouth-breathers. Why in the world were you pounding his face in?
(isuck)

(never, XD)

Blaine: *is seriously saddened...* Uh... Fine... I... I guess if you have too... But I'll miss kissing you. *smiles at Kurt... He wants to try to make him change it mind and pick HIMMM*

---

Finn: I... Because, well... If you heard me from last week, Dave kissed Kurt... And Kurt is my boyfriend *or was...>.<* so he got the football team and beat the crap out of me... So... I... I thought I could get back at him when he slushied me today... *wipes face... ew* I-I'm sorry... I guess I am just stressed at everything that has happened for the pass two weeks...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(never, XD)

Blaine: *is seriously saddened...* Uh... Fine... I... I guess if you have too... But I'll miss kissing you. *smiles at Kurt... He wants to try to make him change it mind and pick HIMMM*

---

Finn: I... Because, well... If you heard me from last week, Dave kissed Kurt... And Kurt is my boyfriend *or was...>.<* so he got the football team and beat the crap out of me... So... I... I thought I could get back at him when he slushied me today... *wipes face... ew* I-I'm sorry... I guess I am just stressed at everything that has happened for the pass two weeks...

Kurt: *smiles* Blaine, my lips will miss your lips very much... *gives him a hug and then begins to walk away*

---

Sue: Well, Hudson, I understand the stress, but you can't just pound a kid's face. Detention tomorrow after school. Unfortunately I can't do anything about the football team beating you up because I wasn't there.
(lolthispostsucks)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Blaine, my lips will miss your lips very much... *gives him a hug and then begins to walk away*

---

Sue: Well, Hudson, I understand the stress, but you can't just pound a kid's face. Detention tomorrow after school. Unfortunately I can't do anything about the football team beating you up because I wasn't there.
(lolthispostsucks)

Blaine: *SADBLAINEISSAD* (LIKE MY SAD HARRY ICON. XD) *How is he suppose to see him everyday and not be all Mr. Dapper like? XD*

---

Finn: *groans, then replys in monotone* yesprincipalSue... >.< *walks out of her office... Damnit!*

(haha, this post sucks ass. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *SADBLAINEISSAD* (LIKE MY SAD HARRY ICON. XD) *How is he suppose to see him everyday and not be all Mr. Dapper like? XD*

---

Finn: *groans, then replys in monotone* yesprincipalSue... >.< *walks out of her office... Damnit!*

(haha, this post sucks ass. XD)

Kurt: *walks into his and Finn's room when he gets home. Finn is already in there, on his bed and doing some homework. Kurt waves at him then sits on his bed, looking at Finn. He isn't even sure if he should say hi or not... he hates this situation. As he's looking at Finn, he notices Finn's knuckles have something dark red on them. It's blood.* Finn, why is there dried blood on your hands?

(lolthispostisawfulwhateven)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *walks into his and Finn's room when he gets home. Finn is already in there, on his bed and doing some homework. Kurt waves at him then sits on his bed, looking at Finn. He isn't even sure if he should say hi or not... he hates this situation. As he's looking at Finn, he notices Finn's knuckles have something dark red on them. It's blood.* Finn, why is there dried blood on your hands?

(lolthispostisawfulwhateven)

Finn: *looks up at Kurt* Oh, um... I... I got in a fight with Dave... Again...

(AND THIS TIME YOU DIDN'T GET HURT. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

AND LIES MAN... LIESSS)

(DUDE. I WANTED SNOWYDAYS COLORS... IT IS TOO BRIGHT?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks up at Kurt* Oh, um... I... I got in a fight with Dave... Again...

(AND THIS TIME YOU DIDN'T GET HURT. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

AND LIES MAN... LIESSS)

(DUDE. I WANTED SNOWYDAYS COLORS... IT IS TOO BRIGHT?

(NO I LOVE THE COLOURS STFU BITCH.<3 )

Kurt: But you're not, like, killed this time...

(FINN GOT INTO A FIGHT AND IS FINE? WTF IS THIS NONSENSE? XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO I LOVE THE COLOURS STFU BITCH.<3 )

Kurt: But you're not, like, killed this time...

(FINN GOT INTO A FIGHT AND IS FINE? WTF IS THIS NONSENSE? XDDD)

(XDDD I KNOW RIGHT? IT IS OUTRAGOUS, CRAZY!)

Finn: Um, yeah... Maybe because it was kinda a... Sneak attack... He was the one that got his ass beatened. *smirks at Kurt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD I KNOW RIGHT? IT IS OUTRAGOUS, CRAZY!)

Finn: Um, yeah... Maybe because it was kinda a... Sneak attack... He was the one that got his ass beatened. *smirks at Kurt*

Kurt:*smiles a little* Good...but stop fighting, Finn. You're going to get in trouble or hurt or something.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[quo
Kurt:*smiles a little* Good...but stop fighting, Finn. You're going to get in trouble or hurt or something.

Finn: *cocks head a bit and looks down* Well... I got detention... >.>

(FAIL. XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinn vs. Klaine
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-