The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *cocks head a bit and looks down* Well... I got detention... >.>

(FAIL. XD )
(LOL NEVER. I AM THE FAILURE)
Kurt: At least you weren't suspended.

(this is fail omg my brain wont work. I'm also watching Misfits and dying of laughing... )
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LOL NEVER. I AM THE FAILURE)
Kurt: At least you weren't suspended.

(this is fail omg my brain wont work. I'm also watching Misfits and dying of laughing... )

Finn: No, I wasn't... Although I am suprised that Dave hasn't, since he kissed you and beat the snot out of me twice...

(I AM FAIL. STFU. XDD)(
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: No, I wasn't... Although I am suprised that Dave hasn't, since he kissed you and beat the snot out of me twice...

(I AM FAIL. STFU. XDD)(

Kurt: *looks down when he mentions the kiss* Finn, can we forget about the kiss?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks down when he mentions the kiss* Finn, can we forget about the kiss?

Finn: Oh, of course... Sorry man...*twitch of a smile... Thinks: that reminds me... I wish he would make up his mind...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh, of course... Sorry man...*twitch of a smile... Thinks: that reminds me... I wish he would make up his mind...*

(Oh Finn... XD)

Kurt: It's alright... *starts thinking about Finn and Blaine...He kinda feels like one of those sluts that has one of those stupid reality shows that guys compete for her love*

(This has been another shit post)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Oh Finn... XD)

Kurt: It's alright... *starts thinking about Finn and Blaine...He kinda feels like one of those sluts that has one of those stupid reality shows that guys compete for her love*

(This has been another shit post)

(Oh Kurt... I love you. XD AND LIES. THAT WAS BRILLIANT)

*awkward moment happens... then Finn just decides to ask, because he is stupid,*

Finn: Um... Have you gotten any closer to choosing?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Oh Kurt... I love you. XD AND LIES. THAT WAS BRILLIANT)

*awkward moment happens... then Finn just decides to ask, because he is stupid,*

Finn: Um... Have you gotten any closer to choosing?

Kurt: Not really.... I just can't.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Not really.... I just can't.

Finn: *tries to hide his sad face of sadness....*

(DUDE. I had a RP idea for this, that inspired my new drawing. but... I am not sure if it that good...)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *tries to hide his sad face of sadness....*

(DUDE. I had a RP idea for this, that inspired my new drawing. but... I am not sure if it that good...)

(GIVE ME IT <3)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(GIVE ME IT <3)

(BUT IT IS LAMEEE. XDD But fine, it is Wintertime, and all the Glee Clubs figure to go Ice Skating, That means Kurt/Blaine/Finn goodness, but Finn is actually starting to act up with Rachel, with makes Kurt a bit sad, and then when everyone leaves, Finn is actually the last one, so he thinks that he could practice, since he sucks ass at it, and... Kurt finds him and helps... THIS IS TOTALLY A FAIL IDEA. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(BUT IT IS LAMEEE. XDD But fine, it is Wintertime, and all the Glee Clubs figure to go Ice Skating, That means Kurt/Blaine/Finn goodness, but Finn is actually starting to act up with Rachel, with makes Kurt a bit sad, and then when everyone leaves, Finn is actually the last one, so he thinks that he could practice, since he sucks ass at it, and... Kurt finds him and helps... THIS IS TOTALLY A FAIL IDEA. XDDD)

(BITCH DO THIS NOW. <3 )
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(BITCH DO THIS NOW. <3 )

(MUAHAHAHAHHAAAA)

*It is snowing in Lima, Ohio today and New Directions decides to go ICE SKATING! And what better way to Ice Skate, but with Christmas Music blasting. Finn... Is a decent ice skater, but not the best, while Rachel... Hot damn, she is amazing... But she IS a ballarina... Basicly the same thing... Right? Finn rents some shoes and starts to ice skating, not noticing that Kurt and Blaine is also there... what a crazy random happenstance*

Blaine: *LOVES that he is skating with Kurt... and the fact that Kurt does not notice that this is a date pretty much C: * You know Kurt, you are amazing at ice skating!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(MUAHAHAHAHHAAAA)

*It is snowing in Lima, Ohio today and New Directions decides to go ICE SKATING! And what better way to Ice Skate, but with Christmas Music blasting. Finn... Is a decent ice skater, but not the best, while Rachel... Hot damn, she is amazing... But she IS a ballarina... Basicly the same thing... Right? Finn rents some shoes and starts to ice skating, not noticing that Kurt and Blaine is also there... what a crazy random happenstance*

Blaine: *LOVES that he is skating with Kurt... and the fact that Kurt does not notice that this is a date pretty much C: * You know Kurt, you are amazing at ice skating!
(Blaine you glorious bastard xDD)
Kurt: Blaine, I am amazing at almost, according to you. *smiles* But thank you. You're not bad yourself. *he sees Finn and Rachel getting on the ice together, gets distracted, and falls*

(lol this post is shit)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Blaine you glorious bastard xDD)
Kurt: Blaine, I am amazing at almost, according to you. *smiles* But thank you. You're not bad yourself. *he sees Finn and Rachel getting on the ice together, gets distracted, and falls*

(lol this post is shit)

(XDD And fuck no, this is brilliant XD)

Finn: *see's someone fall, he looks to find Kurt.... With Blaine?* D: *is about to skate over to him, but Rachel grabs his hand and pulls, making Finn almost fall himself...*

Rachel: Come on! *smiles and pulls Finn so they can skate together to the christmas music... DECK THE ROOFTOPS IS ON*

Blaine: *smiles, of course I am not bad, Because I am Blaine freaking Umbridge so... Then see's Kurt fall on his ass* Kurt! *Slowly tries to kneel down to help him back up, * Are you okay? What made you fall like that?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD And fuck no, this is brilliant XD)

Finn: *see's someone fall, he looks to find Kurt.... With Blaine?* D: *is about to skate over to him, but Rachel grabs his hand and pulls, making Finn almost fall himself...*

Rachel: Come on! *smiles and pulls Finn so they can skate together to the christmas music... DECK THE ROOFTOPS IS ON*

Blaine: *smiles, of course I am not bad, Because I am Blaine freaking Umbridge so... Then see's Kurt fall on his ass* Kurt! *Slowly tries to kneel down to help him back up, * Are you okay? What made you fall like that?

Kurt: I, um...I slipped. *gives a weak smile and gets back up with the help of Blaine* Thanks. Let's continue. *holds onto Blaine's hand and starts to skate again, trying to pass by Finn and Rachel*

(i don't knwo where I'm going with this lol. Also, are Kurt and Rachel friends here?XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I, um...I slipped. *gives a weak smile and gets back up with the help of Blaine* Thanks. Let's continue. *holds onto Blaine's hand and starts to skate again, trying to pass by Finn and Rachel*

(i don't knwo where I'm going with this lol. Also, are Kurt and Rachel friends here?XD)

(YOU ARE DOING FINE! C: AND GURL, YES.)

Blaine: *smiles brighty and continues*
--

Rachel: Hey Finn, think you can do a spin?

Finn: Um... No.

Rachel: Come on! It is easy! *lets go of Finn's hand and gains speed, and then does a air spin*

Finn: o.o Um... Yeah, for you... I am not sure if I can do that...

Rachel: Do it! For meeee?

Finn: *rolls eyes, but then tries it... And fails... SO. HARD. like, siriusly. XD* >.< *Is now on the ground, on his assssss XD IT IS COLD. XD*

(THISISSHIT)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YOU ARE DOING FINE! C: AND GURL, YES.)

Blaine: *smiles brighty and continues*
--

Rachel: Hey Finn, think you can do a spin?

Finn: Um... No.

Rachel: Come on! It is easy! *lets go of Finn's hand and gains speed, and then does a air spin*

Finn: o.o Um... Yeah, for you... I am not sure if I can do that...

Rachel: Do it! For meeee?

Finn: *rolls eyes, but then tries it... And fails... SO. HARD. like, siriusly. XD* >.< *Is now on the ground, on his assssss XD IT IS COLD. XD*

(THISISSHIT)
(NEVER.)

Kurt: *skates holding hands with Blaine, but almost falls again when he sees Finn fall. He wants to help him, but Rachel is already doing it*

---

Rachel: *giggles a tad, then skates to Finn and holds out her hand to help him up* It's easy! Here, I'll teach you, Finn.

(THAT is what shit looks like, ma'am.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NEVER.)

Kurt: *skates holding hands with Blaine, but almost falls again when he sees Finn fall. He wants to help him, but Rachel is already doing it*

---

Rachel: *giggles a tad, then skates to Finn and holds out her hand to help him up* It's easy! Here, I'll teach you, Finn.

(THAT is what shit looks like, ma'am.)

Blaine: *softly laughs* What, did you have magical. enchanted skating shoes and you decides to take them off? Try to be more careful... *smiles*

---

Finn: *can't help but to smile, and grab her hand to get up, but fails and slips while trying to get up, he laughs*

(neverrrrr. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *softly laughs* What, did you have magical. enchanted skating shoes and you decides to take them off? Try to be more careful... *smiles*

---

Finn: *can't help but to smile, and grab her hand to get up, but fails and slips while trying to get up, he laughs*

(neverrrrr. XD)
Kurt: I will try.. *smiles* but if I fall, I'm taking you down with me.
---
Rachel: *laughs* Finn, have you ever even ice skated before? *tries to help him up again*

(my Rachel is god-awful. It makes me laugh mentally)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I will try.. *smiles* but if I fall, I'm taking you down with me.
---
Rachel: *laughs* Finn, have you ever even ice skated before? *tries to help him up again*

(my Rachel is god-awful. It makes me laugh mentally)

Blaine: *laughs* Alrighty, fine with me. *smiles, then SKATES AGAIN WITH HIM*

---

Finn: *gets up sucsessfully this time* Once or twice when I was younger... How did you learn to get so good?

(Dude, hell no. mine is just as bad. XD My BLAINE sucks ass XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* Alrighty, fine with me. *smiles, then SKATES AGAIN WITH HIM*

---

Finn: *gets up sucsessfully this time* Once or twice when I was younger... How did you learn to get so good?

(Dude, hell no. mine is just as bad. XD My BLAINE sucks ass XD)

(YOUR BLAINE IS CUDDLY AND I WANT ONE)
Kurt: *keeps on glancing at Finn and Rachel, causing him to fall, bringing Blaine down with him* Oh God, I'm sorry, Blaine! ><

Rachel: Finn, it's as if you don't know me at all. Is there anything I can't learn to do? *she smiles* Now, do you remember how to skate at all?

(lolthisposthasbeenanothershitpost)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YOUR BLAINE IS CUDDLY AND I WANT ONE)
Kurt: *keeps on glancing at Finn and Rachel, causing him to fall, bringing Blaine down with him* Oh God, I'm sorry, Blaine! ><

Rachel: Finn, it's as if you don't know me at all. Is there anything I can't learn to do? *she smiles* Now, do you remember how to skate at all?

(lolthisposthasbeenanothershitpost)

(XD FOR CHRISTMAS?)

Blaine: *falls down with him and starts laughing* No worries, Kurt, I'm fine! Are you aswell? You seem distracted...

Finn: *rolls his eyes, know he remembers one of the reasons he dumped her* Um... I know how to move, of course, I just have problems doing tricks like you can, *twitch of a smile*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XD FOR CHRISTMAS?)

Blaine: *falls down with him and starts laughing* No worries, Kurt, I'm fine! Are you aswell? You seem distracted...

Finn: *rolls his eyes, know he remembers one of the reasons he dumped her* Um... I know how to move, of course, I just have problems doing tricks like you can, *twitch of a smile*
(YES. FUCK YEAH. PLEASSEE SANTA? AND CAN I HAVE THE MATCHING KURT?)

Kurt: Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit distracted... I thought I saw one of my friends from McKinley.
---
Rachel: It's simple Finn, just watch. *she goes and does another air-spin, acting as if everyone should be able to do that*

(lolrachelfailssohard)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES. FUCK YEAH. PLEASSEE SANTA? AND CAN I HAVE THE MATCHING KURT?)

Kurt: Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit distracted... I thought I saw one of my friends from McKinley.
---
Rachel: It's simple Finn, just watch. *she goes and does another air-spin, acting as if everyone should be able to do that*

(lolrachelfailssohard)

(4 FOR YOU SKYLAR, YOU GO SKYLAR.)

Blaine: Oh really? Which one?
---
Finn: Um... I say lets stick to trying to do a simple twirl first... *doesn't want to break is ass again... He then looks at Kurt... Why is he holding hands with Blaine? I thought Kurt said that he was going to choo- ... Oh. Shit. He chose...* D:
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(4 FOR YOU SKYLAR, YOU GO SKYLAR.)

Blaine: Oh really? Which one?
---
Finn: Um... I say lets stick to trying to do a simple twirl first... *doesn't want to break is ass again... He then looks at Kurt... Why is he holding hands with Blaine? I thought Kurt said that he was going to choo- ... Oh. Shit. He chose...* D:

Kurt: Rachel, the one that I used to hate.
---
Rachel: Finn, are you okay? You look sad.

(loliamfailingimsorryimsorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinn vs. Klaine
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: