The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *doesn't really remember what happened after that, but all he knows is that he kissed Blaine... And liked it... And took his pants off... And maybe his underwear as well... And he might have had a menage a trois... Oh great God.*

(I FELT WAY TOO DIRTY DOING THIS, SO IF WE EVER LIKE... DESSCRIBED IT... I WOULD NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER. XDDDDDD GREAT GOD. A three way: -|--\ xDD I HOPE YOU GET THIS.)
(I strangely then imagined them just all passing out, with their pants off... Then waking up IN TERROR. XD)
(ONLY SMUT WRITERS DO THAT XD)
(...we are doing this)
Kurt: *wakes up...what the hell happened last night? His head hurts..and he's in the livingroom...surrounded by empty bottles...and by Finn and Blaine...and their pants... O.O WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED.*

(this has been a post)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(ONLY SMUT WRITERS DO THAT XD)
(...we are doing this)
Kurt: *wakes up...what the hell happened last night? His head hurts..and he's in the livingroom...surrounded by empty bottles...and by Finn and Blaine...and their pants... O.O WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED.*

(this has been a post)

(XDDD)

Finn: *stirs and groans, ah fuck, his HEAD.... Wait... He doesn't feel right. He opens his eyes to find him with no pants... And Blaine and Kurt the same... Kurt is awake, his face full of terror* O-oh my God...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD)

Finn: *stirs and groans, ah fuck, his HEAD.... Wait... He doesn't feel right. He opens his eyes to find him with no pants... And Blaine and Kurt the same... Kurt is awake, his face full of terror* Oh my God...

Kurt: *already was putting his pants back on when Finn got up, still having a damn heart attack* Finn, what the hell happened last night?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *already was putting his pants back on when Finn got up, still having a damn heart attack* Finn, what the hell happened last night?

Finn: *Face full of terror as well, he tries o get the words out* I-I... I don't really remember... *eyes widen* B-but... By the looks of it... I... *Oh great God. Oh my God... I think we had a three way. *THE HORROR, he reaches out to grab his pants, sliding them on*

Blaine: *stirs and sits up, rubbing his eyes, then they pop open when he notices that HE HAS NO PANTS ON* *See's Finn, and then grabs his pants quickly* What happened?! I heard faintly about a Manage a trois?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Face full of terror as well, he tries o get the words out* I-I... I don't really remember... *eyes widen* B-but... By the looks of it... I... *Oh great God. Oh my God... I think we had a three way. *THE HORROR, he reaches out to grab his pants, sliding them on*

Blaine: *stirs and sits up, rubbing his eyes, then they pop open when he notices that HE HAS NO PANTS ON* *See's Finn, and then grabs his pants quickly* What happened?! I heard faintly about a Manage a trois?!

Kurt: Y-yeah...Finn thinks that...last night...we had a threesome. *horrified face...oh lord*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Y-yeah...Finn thinks that...last night...we had a threesome. *horrified face...oh lord*

Finn: *Quickly bottons his pants quickly, his face just... He can't speak, because he KNOWS that is the truth*

Blaine: o.o Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph... *puts his pants on and stands up next to Kurt*

Finn: That means I... *looks at Blaine... OH GOD.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Quickly bottons his pants quickly, his face just... He can't speak, because he KNOWS that is the truth*

Blaine: o.o Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph... *puts his pants on and stands up next to Kurt*

Finn: That means I... *looks at Blaine... OH GOD.*

Kurt: *looks at Finn, then Blaine*...Oh my God... *laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks at Finn, then Blaine*...Oh my God... *laughs a little*

Finn and Blaine: *O.O Both blush to the high heavens, then says in unison* Oh God.

Finn: *looks at Kurt* A-and you laugh at t-this? I am suprised...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks at Kurt* A-and you laugh at t-this? I am suprised...

Kurt: Well, we were drunk, so I can't exactly kill the both of you as much as I'd like to...But seriously, if either of you tries anything like this again, there will be serious hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, we were drunk, so I can't exactly kill the both of you as much as I'd like to...But seriously, if either of you tries anything like this again, there will be serious hell to pay.

Finn: No, no, no... Nothing like that will happen.... Ever... *HE NEEDS BRAIN BLEACH... Oh God*

Blaine: I agree with Finn on this one... *Thinks that he might need some too... o.o*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: No, no, no... Nothing like that will happen.... Ever... *HE NEEDS BRAIN BLEACH... Oh God*

Blaine: I agree with Finn on this one... *Thinks that he might need some too... o.o*

Kurt: Good....Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel the need to shower...a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Good....Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel the need to shower...a lot.

Finn: *Just nods...*

Blaine: .. Mind if I come with you? *wanky smile, He just HAD too*

Finn: *Looks at Blaine... -_-*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Just nods...*

Blaine: .. Mind if I come with you? *wanky smile, He just HAD too*

Finn: *Looks at Blaine... -_-*

Kurt: *looks at Blaine, smirking* Are you being serious or just messing with me?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks at Blaine, smirking* Are you being serious or just messing with me?

Blaine: *gives a wanky smile* Well... I feel like I need to take a shower as well so... *smiles*

Finn: *can't help but to say* Um, you can always take it at home... >.>

(I THINK BLAINE IS STILL A LITTLE BUZZED. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *gives a wanky smile* Well... I feel like I need to take a shower as well so... *smiles*

Finn: *can't help but to say* Um, you can always take it at home... >.>

(I THINK BLAINE IS STILL A LITTLE BUZZED. XD)
(xD I LOVE IT)

Kurt: *looks at Finn* shush...*looks back to Blaine and shakes his head 'no'* You can take one when I'm done. *kisses his cheek and goes to take a much needed shower*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(xD I LOVE IT)

Kurt: *looks at Finn* shush...*looks back to Blaine and shakes his head 'no'* You can take one when I'm done. *kisses his cheek and goes to take a much needed shower*

Blaine: *playfully pouts, then gives a look like, ''Then it's no fun.'', he then smiles* Oh, alright.

Finn: *just glooks at Blaine... >.>*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *playfully pouts, then gives a look like, ''Then it's no fun.'', he then smiles* Oh, alright.

Finn: *just glooks at Blaine... >.>*
Blaine: *glooks right back to Finn xD*

Kurt: *gets out of the shower a little while later, fully dressed in his designer clothes, surprised that they didn't kill each other while he was gone.* Oh, ow, you guys are still alive...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:10 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *glooks right back to Finn xD*

Kurt: *gets out of the shower a little while later, fully dressed in his designer clothes, surprised that they didn't kill each other while he was gone.* Oh, ow, you guys are still alive...

Finn: Hmm... *mumbles* Itwasawkward...

Blaine: *smiles at Kurt* Well, you look very nice.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:19 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Hmm... *mumbles* Itwasawkward...

Blaine: *smiles at Kurt* Well, you look very nice.

Kurt: Obviously? *laughs a little and kisses Blaine's cheek* One of you can go and shower now.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:30 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: Obviously? *laughs a little and kisses Blaine's cheek* One of you can go and shower now.

Blaine: *softly laughs with a smile, kissing Kurt's cheek* Will do, my fair sir. *goessssss*

Finn: *just glares at them... >.<*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:35 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *softly laughs with a smile, kissing Kurt's cheek* Will do, my fair sir. *goessssss*

Kurt: *smiles at Blaine, but stops smiling when he looks at Finn* Finn, this is awkward enough without you hating Blaine so much.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

Kurt: *smiles at Blaine, but stops smiling when he looks at Finn* Finn, this is awkward enough without you hating Blaine so much.

Finn: Well yeah, exepecailly for me, since I freaking kissed him. >.< But I'll leave you two if you really want me too. *is kinda snippity*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:48 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well yeah, exepecailly for me, since I freaking kissed him. >.< But I'll leave you two if you really want me too. *is kinda snippity*

Kurt: Finn, you know that's not what I want. I just want you to stop being so...mean to him. He never did anything to you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, you know that's not what I want. I just want you to stop being so...mean to him. He never did anything to you.

Finn: He stole you from me, you would be pissed aswell if I just suddenly stole Blaine from you... And I have actually rarely been mean to him...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: He stole you from me, you would be pissed aswell if I just suddenly stole Blaine from you... And I have actually rarely been mean to him...

Kurt: ...>.> Okay, I see where you are coming from, but...can you please just try to be nice? As in stop glaring at him when he's actually just standing there, because it makes it even more...strange..that apparently we all..you know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: