The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: ...>.> Okay, I see where you are coming from, but...can you please just try to be nice? As in stop glaring at him when he's actually just standing there, because it makes it even more...strange..that apparently we all..you know...

Finn: *cringes* Oh God, please don't mention that. I think I need some... Brain bleach for it or something... And.. *sighs* Fine... I'll try to be nicer...

(SHOULD WE HAVE LIKE, A SMALL RP WHERE IT IS NEW YEAR EVE, AND LIKE, 5 MINS BEFORE MIDNIGHT, FINN TELLS, LIKE A SPEECH TO KURT ABOUT HOW HE IS GOING TO TRY HIS BEST ABOUT BEING ''THE BROTHER'' AND NOT ''THE LOVER''? xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:53 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *cringes* Oh God, please don't mention that. I think I need some... Brain bleach for it or something... And.. *sighs* Fine... I'll try to be nicer...

(SHOULD WE HAVE LIKE, A SMALL RP WHERE IT IS NEW YEAR EVE, AND LIKE, 5 MINS BEFORE MIDNIGHT, FINN TELLS, LIKE A SPEECH TO KURT ABOUT HOW HE IS GOING TO TRY HIS BEST ABOUT BEING ''THE BROTHER'' AND NOT ''THE LOVER''? xD)
(YES OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA....AS LONG AS MAH BB GETS KISSED BY BLAINE AT MIDNIGHT XDD)
Kurt: Hmm...whenever I need to torture you now I know what to say....And Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA....AS LONG AS MAH BB GETS KISSED BY BLAINE AT MIDNIGHT XDD)
Kurt: Hmm...whenever I need to torture you now I know what to say....And Thank you.

(xDDD IWASTHINKINGKINN.BUTTHATSOOOOOWORKS. XDDD MIND. Y U ALWAYS GO TO KINN?! SO... SHOULD WE DO IT NOW?)

Finn: *groans with a smile*

Blaine: *comes out of the shower, wearing the clothes he was wearing originally, but his hair wet, making his hair now show the natual curls*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:18 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xDDD IWASTHINKINGKINN.BUTTHATSOOOOOWORKS. XDDD MIND. Y U ALWAYS GO TO KINN?! SO... SHOULD WE DO IT NOW?)

Finn: *groans with a smile*

Blaine: *comes out of the shower, wearing the clothes he was wearing originally, but his hair wet, making his hair now show the natual curls*

(NO, WE ARE DOING KINN XDD CUS NOW THAT I'M THINKING, THERE ARE GOING TO BE AROUND 60 KLAINE FICS ABOUT IT, BUT NO KINN CUS KINN DIED WHEN FURT HAPPENED. AND YES)

Kurt: *Thinks: oh God...he looks really hot with his curly hair....* *he kisses Blaine gently for a moment before looking to Finn* Don't you want to take a shower after...that?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:36 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO, WE ARE DOING KINN XDD CUS NOW THAT I'M THINKING, THERE ARE GOING TO BE AROUND 60 KLAINE FICS ABOUT IT, BUT NO KINN CUS KINN DIED WHEN FURT HAPPENED. AND YES)

Kurt: *Thinks: oh God...he looks really hot with his curly hair....* *he kisses Blaine gently for a moment before looking to Finn* Don't you want to take a shower after...that?

(LIKE SERIOUSLY. XD KINN STILL LIVES ONNN *echoes* XD )

Finn: U-um... Yeah... Shower would be nice, *leaves to take a shower*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:38 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(LIKE SERIOUSLY. XD KINN STILL LIVES ONNN *echoes* XD )

Finn: U-um... Yeah... Shower would be nice, *leaves to take a shower*

(XDD)
Kurt: *puts his hands in Blaine's wet hair* If you ever gel your hair so much that I can't see these curls again, you are getting seriously hurt. Just so you know...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:01 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)
Kurt: *puts his hands in Blaine's wet hair* If you ever gel your hair so much that I can't see these curls again, you are getting seriously hurt. Just so you know...

Blaine: *smiles* Oh, so you enjoy the curls, I see? *softly laughs* And hurt me? How? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* Oh, so you enjoy the curls, I see? *softly laughs* And hurt me? How? *smirks*

Kurt: Very much *looks at Blaine's hair, then back to his eyes* Oh, I can think of many ways to hurt you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Very much *looks at Blaine's hair, then back to his eyes* Oh, I can think of many ways to hurt you...

Blaine: *smiles* I would love to see you try. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:25 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* I would love to see you try. *softly laughs*

Kurt: *raises an eyebrow* Oh? I was on the football team, Blaine...I learned how to tackle people. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *raises an eyebrow* Oh? I was on the football team, Blaine...I learned how to tackle people. Hard.

Blaine: *laughs* Imagining you tacking me because I geled my hair back makes me laugh. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* Imagining you tacking me because I geled my hair back makes me laugh. *smiles*

Kurt: *laughs* Well if you do it, it will happen....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs* Well if you do it, it will happen....

Blaine: *smiles brightly* Fine, fine. I won't gel it... And you look like you have the erge to touch it again, right now. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:23 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles brightly* Fine, fine. I won't gel it... And you look like you have the erge to touch it again, right now. *smirks*

Kurt: *Smirks* You know me so well. *kisses Blaine as he runs his hands through his hair*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Smirks* You know me so well. *kisses Blaine as he runs his hands through his hair*

Blaine: *smiles in the kiss as he accepts it and slightly moans... he likes the running through of the fingers*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:43 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles in the kiss as he accepts it and slightly moans... he likes the running through of the fingers*

Kurt: *smirks and pulls away, still running his fingers through Blaine's hair* Turn on?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks and pulls away, still running his fingers through Blaine's hair* Turn on?

Blaine: Just a wee bit. *smiles*

(DARREN'S IRISH IS SHOWING. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Just a wee bit. *smiles*

(DARREN'S IRISH IS SHOWING. XDDD)

(XDD I, AS AN IRISH PERSON, OBJECT TO THE FACT THAT IRISH PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF IRELAND EVER USE THE WORD WEE.)

Kurt: Interesting...any other turn ons I should know about? *Smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD I, AS AN IRISH PERSON, OBJECT TO THE FACT THAT IRISH PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF IRELAND EVER USE THE WORD WEE.)

Kurt: Interesting...any other turn ons I should know about? *Smirks*

(xDD DYING)

Blaine: Well, you in a jersey and nothing else is always nice... *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:40 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDD DYING)

Blaine: Well, you in a jersey and nothing else is always nice... *smiles*

(JUST SAYING XD)

Kurt: *raises an eyebrow, playfully smirking* Nothing else? Where is your mind going with this?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(JUST SAYING XD)

Kurt: *raises an eyebrow, playfully smirking* Nothing else? Where is your mind going with this?

Blaine: I can't think of anything else right now, sadly. *wanky smile*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:00 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: I can't think of anything else right now, sadly. *wanky smile*

Kurt: *wanky smile* Then I might have to consider doing the Jersey thing again..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:12 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *wanky smile* Then I might have to consider doing the Jersey thing again..

Blaine: And that reminds me to consider doing the suspenders thing again... *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:14 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: And that reminds me to consider doing the suspenders thing again... *smiles*

Kurt:...Please do.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...Please do.

Blaine: *laughs* Will do. No worries. *smiles*

Finn: *finally comes out of the shower, in his dark jeans and white T-Shirt... A outfit that Kurt had ALWAYS liked... heh*
(xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: