The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 am

Finn: *Like he said, he is going over Dave's parents home... He finally gets there and walks up the porch* God give me strength... *He then rings the doorbell*

(WOULD MR. KAROFSKY BE LIKE, ''ARE YOU HERE TO TALK ABOUT MAH SON? *LOOKS AT BRUISES* XDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 am

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *Like he said, he is going over Dave's parents home... He finally gets there and walks up the porch* God give me strength... *He then rings the doorbell*

(WOULD MR. KAROFSKY BE LIKE, ''ARE YOU HERE TO TALK ABOUT MAH SON? *LOOKS AT BRUISES* XDD)

(YES OMG DOING IT)

Mr Karofsky: *opens the door* Hello... *notices the bruises on finn's face* Are you here to talk about Dave?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES OMG DOING IT)

Mr Karofsky: *opens the door* Hello... *notices the bruises on finn's face* Are you here to talk about Dave?

Finn: Uh, actually, yes. *Remembers his bruises* Oh, but not about... My face... I am here to talk about what happened eariler this moring?

Mr. Karofsky: *Starts to close the door on Finn's face*

Finn: *Puts his foot out, so the door can't fully close* Please, Mr. Karofsky. I just want to talk about it!

Mr. Karofsky: Are you gay?

Finn: What?! *What kind of welcoming question is that?* Uh... Well... Bisexual... *shit*

Mr. Karofsky: *Tries to close the door again, but can't due to the fact that Finn's foot is still there.*

Finn: Mr. Karofsky, please! I think we should discuss this...

Mrs. Karofsky: *Comes in the room* Hun, who's this? *Looks at Finn*

Finn: I'm Finn Hudson.. I came here because I want to talk about what happened to your son this morning...

Mrs. Karofsky: *sighs* Paul, let the boy in. Maybe he'll finally knock some sense to your head...

Last edited by Nicole Hudson on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Uh, actually, yes. *Remembers his bruises* Oh, but not about... My face... I am here to talk about what happened eariler this moring?

Mr. Karofsky: *Starts to close the door on Finn's face*

Finn: *Puts his foot out, so the door can't fully close* Please, Mr. Karofsky. I just want to talk about it!

Mr. Karofsky: Are you gay?

Finn: What?! *What kind of welcoming question is that?* Uh... Well... Bisexual... *shit*

Mr. Karofsky: *Tries to close the door again, but can't due to the fact that Finn's foot is still there.*

Finn: Mr. Karofsky, please! I think we should discuss this...

Mrs. Karofsky: *Comes in the room* Hun, who's this? *Looks at Finn*

Finn: I'm Finn Hudson.. I came here because I want to talk about what happened to your son this morning...

Mrs. Karofsky: *sighs* Harold, let the boy in. Maybe he'll finally knock some sense to your head...

(SORRY, MAN. I JUST FELT RIGHT DOING THAT... AND HE SEEMS LIKE A HAROLD TO ME...)

Mr. Karofsky: No, I don't need any sense to be knocked in my head! It's not too hard to understand - my son's a queer and I don't want him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Mr. Karofsky: No, I don't need any sense to be knocked in my head! It's not too hard to understand - my son's a queer and I don't want him.

Finn: Just what is so wrong with being gay?! *Shit, my foot HURTS.* I just want to talk to you guys, because it is basicly my fault! I was the one who told him to confess to you! I just don't think this is right!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Just what is so wrong with being gay?! *Shit, my foot HURTS.* I just want to talk to you guys, because it is basicly my fault! I was the one who told him to confess to you! I just don't think this is right!

Mrs Karofsky: *opens the door up, ignoring Mr Karofsky* Alright, come on in...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Mrs Karofsky: *opens the door up, ignoring Mr Karofsky* Alright, come on in...

Finn: *smiles a little at Mrs. Karofsky* Thank you... *Akwardly comes in... he can feel Mr. Karofsky glaring at him...*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles a little at Mrs. Karofsky* Thank you... *Akwardly comes in... he can feel Mr. Karofsky glaring at him...*

Mr Karofksy: Fine, he can talk. But it won't change my mind about my f*g of a son.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mr Karofksy: Fine, he can talk. But it won't change my mind about my f*g of a son.

Finn: *tenses up a bit, please don't use that word... He sits down on the couch with Mr. Karofsky... Hawkward...* Um... Just... *Is now kinda nervous... he's never done this before* Just why do you not accept Dave being gay? There's nothing wrong with it...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *tenses up a bit, please don't use that word... He sits down on the couch with Mr. Karofsky... Hawkward...* Um... Just... *Is now kinda nervous... he's never done this before* Just why do you not accept Dave being gay? There's nothing wrong with it...

Mr Karofksy: Yes, there is something wrong with it. It's not natural to want to kiss your own kind.

(Dear sir, kindly stop talking)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Mr Karofksy: Yes, there is something wrong with it. It's not natural to want to kiss your own kind.

(Dear sir, kindly stop talking)

(YOU OFFENED US, SIR!)

Finn: Well, this is America and we have free rights to pick what kind we want to kiss... You shouldn't just suddenly hate your own son for being gay. At least he got the damn courage to tell you, and what does he get? A kick in the ass out of door...

(Nice one Finn, THIS. IS... AMERICA.)

Last edited by Nicole Hudson on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YOU OFFEND US, SIR!)

Finn: Well, this is America and we have free rights to pick what kind we want to kiss... You shouldn't just suddenly hate your own son for being gay. At least he got the damn courage to tell you, and what does he get? A kick in the ass out of door...

(Nice one Finn, THIS. IS... AMERICA.)

(OH MY GOD FINN MARRY ME. THIS IS AMERICA.)

Mr Karofsky: I don't want a queer living in my house!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(*offend... xD)
(OH MY GOD FINN MARRY ME. THIS IS AMERICA.)

Mr Karofsky: I don't want a queer living in my house!

(XDD HAD TOO MAN.)

Finn *rubs his temples shit. Daves right... And no wonder he didn't want to tell* Just.. Please, Mr. Karofsky. Dave hates me now because I told him to tell... I got this *points at face* for what happened. Your son is pretty much homeless... I mean, he is staying at his friends house now, but you and me both know he can't stay there forever. I told him I would talk to you, and if I don't get you to fully accept what your son is, then I am pretty much going to be maimed.

(Once again, Nice one Finn. XD I LIKE MY MIND RIGHT NOW. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD HAD TOO MAN.)

Finn *rubs his temples shit. Daves right... And no wonder he didn't want to tell* Just.. Please, Mr. Karofsky. Dave hates me now because I told him to tell... I got this *points at face* for what happened. Your son is pretty much homeless... I mean, he is staying at his friends house now, but you and me both know he can't stay there forever. I told him I would talk to you, and if I don't get you to fully accept what your son is, then I am pretty much going to be maimed.

(Once again, Nice one Finn. XD I LIKE MY MIND RIGHT NOW. XD)

Mr Karofksy: I can't accept what he is! It's...It's not normal...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mr Karofksy: I can't accept what he is! It's...It's not normal...

Shit, what?! *sighs* Mr. Karofsky, it is normal! It is human nature to... Half of this world! Including me and my brother, Kurt, who had to transfer because not only the bulling that Dave has been doing, but because-... *Should he tell?* Because Dave kissed Kurt after they had a fight, pretty much scarring Kurt. That is how I know he's gay... Just... Yes, in that situation, it is seriously wrong, but by itself, it is fine! Please Mr. Karofsky... You can't just suddenly put a ''Hate and Burn To Hell'' stamp on every gay or bi's forehead and just ignore them... At least you're wife has repect. >>

(OHSNAP.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Shit, what?! *sighs* Mr. Karofsky, it is normal! It is human nature to... Half of this world! Including me and my brother, Kurt, who had to transfer because not only the bulling that Dave has been doing, but because-... *Should he tell?* Because Dave kissed Kurt after they had a fight, pretty much scarring Kurt. That is how I know he's gay... Just... Yes, in that situation, it is seriously wrong, but by itself, it is fine! Please Mr. Karofsky... You can't just suddenly put a ''Hate and Burn To Hell'' stamp on every gay or bi's forehead and just ignore them... At least you're wife has repect. >>

(OHSNAP.)

( *CLAPS* Finn, you learned shit form Burt. <3)
Mr Karofksy:...Wait...My son kissed another boy?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

( *CLAPS* Finn, you learned shit form Burt. <3)
Mr Karofksy:...Wait...My son kissed another boy?

(HE BETTER HAVE. <3 XD)

Finn: ... Yes. And when you needed to go to McKinley to talk to the principal, and when Kurt said that the reason was ''That he theated to kill me'', while that was true, it wasn't just about the bulling, it was because if he told anyone about the kiss, then... Yeah. So out of fear, my brother transfered. And Dave admited to me that he bullied Kurt and me because he was scared and embrassed of who he truely is. And now I can see why. *glooks at Mr.Karofsky*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(HE BETTER HAVE. <3 XD)

Finn: ... Yes. And when you needed to go to McKinley to talk to the principal, and when Kurt said that the reason was ''That he theated to kill me'', while that was true, it wasn't just about the bulling, it was because if he told anyone about the kiss, then... Yeah. So out of fear, my brother transfered. And Dave admited to me that he bullied Kurt and me because he was scared and embrassed of who he truely is. And now I can see why. *glooks at Mr.Karofsky*

Mr. Karofksy: I..... *what the hell can he say. His son threatened to /kill/ someone because he was so closed minded*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Mr. Karofksy: I..... *what the hell can he say. His son threatened to /kill/ someone because he was so closed minded*

Finn: *Ahha, I got him.* Exactly...

(FINN IS WINNING. FUCK YES)

Last edited by Nicole Hudson on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Ahha, I got him.* Exactly...

(FINN IS WINNING. FUCK YES)

Mr Karofksy: Fine - He can come home... And I'm sorry for what he did to your brother, Kurt, right?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mr Karofksy: Fine - He can come home... And I'm sorry for what he did to your brother, Kurt, right?

Finn: *Can't help but to smile. Fuck. Yes. He won. Because he is almighty powerful, and wins at everything.* Right. Thank you... For hearing me out and such...

(XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Can't help but to smile. Fuck. Yes. He won. Because he is almighty powerful, and wins at everything.* Right. Thank you... For hearing me out and such...

(XDD)

Mr. Karofksy: Yeah. *smiles, just a tad, at Mrs Karofksy*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mr. Karofksy: Yeah. *smiles, just a tad, at Mrs Karofksy*

(... SHIT. HAVE I RLY BEEN WRITING HIS LAST NAME WRONG? D: XDD)

Mrs. Karofksy: *smiles* Thank you. *thank GOD.*

Finn: *smiles a little, then gets up* It was um, nice meeting you both... *twitch of a smile... Mr. Karofksy is not so nice when it comes to talking about gays, but Mrs. Karofksy, he approves*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... SHIT. HAVE I RLY BEEN WRITING HIS LAST NAME WRONG? D: XDD)

Mrs. Karofksy: *smiles* Thank you. *thank GOD.*

Finn: *smiles a little, then gets up* It was um, nice meeting you both... *twitch of a smile... Mr. Karofksy is not so nice when it comes to talking about gays, but Mrs. Karofksy, he approves*

(I HAVE NO IDEA. XD NOW WHAT DO WE DO HUR?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(I HAVE NO IDEA. XD NOW WHAT DO WE DO HUR?)

(DAVE COMING TO FINN THE DAY AFTER? XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: