The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family V.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:04 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: No, I wouldn't do that. I know she can't sleep well unless she's here, and you are the only thing that can clam her down when she's crying at night... I'm just saying good-bye to her... *kisses her cheek* If I'm gone that long, I'll come to visit her.

(I couldnt okay POOR FINN MY FUCKING HEART)

Finn: *The lump in his throat gets bigger and tries to blink away the tears* K-Kurt, please... You don't have to do this... *a tear rolls down his cheek* I-I'm sorry...

(I AM GOING TO CRY SOON I SWEAR*

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *The lump in his throat gets bigger and tries to blink away the tears* K-Kurt, please... You don't have to do this... *a tear rolls down his cheek* I-I'm sorry...

(I AM GOING TO CRY SOON I SWEAR*

Kurt: No, don't be sorry... *laighs a little* We never could get this right...You could never stay mad at me, even when I would cheat on you... *hands him Drizzle before he grabs his suitcase* I'll be back, just, call me if you need anything... *he kisses Drizzle on the cheek and tells her he loves her before he starts walking for the door*

(IFUCKINGCANT)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: No, don't be sorry... *laighs a little* We never could get this right...You could never stay mad at me, even when I would cheat on you... *hands him Drizzle before he grabs his suitcase* I'll be back, just, call me if you need anything... *he kisses Drizzle on the cheek and tells her he loves her before he starts walking for the door*

(IFUCKINGCANT)

(*DIES*)

Finn: *Just watches him walk out of the door with Drizzle in his arms. He then holds her close and whispers to himself and her* Everything will be alright... He'll come back... Yeah... *He then puts Drizzle back in her crib before breaking down, crying. A total wreak... He cries in the now one less house, feeling like he just wants to curl up and die right now...

After a couple of hours of weeping, he grabs his phone with shakey hands and calls Puck, remembering that he was suppose to call him... Stay calm Finn... *

(THIS FUCKING KILLED ME. I WAS THIS FUCKING CLOSE: -- TO CRYING.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

(*DIES*)

Finn: *Just watches him walk out of the door with Drizzle in his arms. He then holds her close and whispers to himself and her* Everything will be alright... He'll come back... Yeah... *He then puts Drizzle back in her crib before breaking down, crying. A total wreak... He cries in the now one less house, feeling like he just wants to curl up and die right now...

After a couple of hours of weeping, he grabs his phone with shakey hands and calls Puck, remembering that he was suppose to call him... Stay calm Finn... *

(THIS FUCKING KILLED ME. I WAS THIS FUCKING CLOSE: -- TO CRYING.)

(I TEARED UP)

Puck: *answers the phone quickly* Dude, how is everything?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

(I TEARED UP)

Puck: *answers the phone quickly* Dude, how is everything?

Finn: *It takes him a moment to get the words out, since there is a huge lump in his throat that might as well choke him* ... K-Kurt left...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:54 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *It takes him a moment to get the words out, since there is a huge lump in his throat that might as well choke him* ... K-Kurt left...

Puck: *oh no...* Oh...But...Why? You guys..you guys can talk it out... I..shit. I-I'm coming over.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Puck: *oh no...* Oh...But...Why? You guys..you guys can talk it out... I..shit. I-I'm coming over.

Finn: J-just... We tried talking about what h-happened but then he suddenly said 'I-I'm done' and started packing... *Tears form in his eyes again* He... He didn't take Stefani, but... P-Puck, I am a total w-wreak.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:01 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: J-just... We tried talking about what h-happened but then he suddenly said 'I-I'm done' and started packing... *Tears form in his eyes again* He... He didn't take Stefani, but... P-Puck, I am a total w-wreak.

Puck: I know, I can tell...I'm coming over right now, okay? Just...try to calm down. He'll be back...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Puck: I know, I can tell...I'm coming over right now, okay? Just...try to calm down. He'll be back...

Finn: Okay... I'll t-try... *tries, but it is hard...* So... See you s-soon?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:43 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: Okay... I'll t-try... *tries, but it is hard...* So... See you s-soon?

Puck: Yeah, I'll be right there. *hangs up and heads out for Finn's*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 am

TheWarblette wrote:

Puck: Yeah, I'll be right there. *hangs up and heads out for Finn's*

Finn: *tries to remain calm the best he can as he waits for Puck. Soon enough, the doorbell rings, and Finn opens it. His mouth twitches a faint smile* Hey...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *tries to remain calm the best he can as he waits for Puck. Soon enough, the doorbell rings, and Finn opens it. His mouth twitches a faint smile* Hey...

Puck: Hey...You look like you need a man hug...*he hugs Finn, kind of awkardly as he really doesn't hug people often*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:51 am

TheWarblette wrote:

Puck: Hey...You look like you need a man hug...*he hugs Finn, kind of awkardly as he really doesn't hug people often*

Finn: *okay, just hug back, don't cry in his shoulder like a girl... When the hug breaks, he say* T-that was slightly odd... *his voice is softer then usual, due to all the crying, which you can also see in his face*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *okay, just hug back, don't cry in his shoulder like a girl... When the hug breaks, he say* T-that was slightly odd... *his voice is softer then usual, due to all the crying, which you can also see in his face*

Puck: I just want you to know you're my boy and I'm here for you. In a not gay way. *notices he's been crying. A lot* Man, don't you cry over him...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 am

TheWarblette wrote:

Puck: I just want you to know you're my boy and I'm here for you. In a not gay way. *notices he's been crying. A lot* Man, don't you cry over him...

Finn: How can I not? W-we've been in love and together for five years, we adopted a child, and then all at once, he's cheating on me with Blaine, and then he just packs his things and leaves... *takes Kurts promise ring out of his pocket, and plays with it with his fingers... God, he just feels like crying now... he sighs* H-he's not coming back...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: How can I not? W-we've been in love and together for five years, we adopted a child, and then all at once, he's cheating on me with Blaine, and then he just packs his things and leaves... *takes Kurts promise ring out of his pocket, and plays with it with his fingers... God, he just feels like crying now... he sighs* H-he's not coming back...

Puck: *looks down at the ring in Finn's fingers, confused* What is that?

(THIS IS MAKING ME WANT TO CRY HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A+ AT ANGST OKAY BRAVO)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:32 am

TheWarblette wrote:
[

Puck: *looks down at the ring in Finn's fingers, confused* What is that?

(THIS IS MAKING ME WANT TO CRY HOLY SHIT YOUo ARE A+ AT ANGST OKAY BRAVO)

(LOL. DON'T CRY BABEH. THANKS FOR THE A PLUS. WHEEEE)

Finn: Um, it's a promise ring... Kurts promise ring... Since we couldn't get married, on the day we got Stefani, I gave this to him, promising just about everything... That I would be there for him for eveything, that I would be a good father, that I would try to do things to make him live the perfect life... *his eyes get glassy* Aparrently I did something wrong...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

(LOL. DON'T CRY BABEH. THANKS FOR THE A PLUS. WHEEEE)

Finn: Um, it's a promise ring... Kurts promise ring... Since we couldn't get married, on the day we got Stefani, I gave this to him, promising just about everything... That I would be there for him for eveything, that I would be a good father, that I would try to do things to make him live the perfect life... *his eyes get glassy* Aparrently I did something wrong...

(hi, I'm nearly crying. A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME IS ON NOW. I CANT OH MY GOD THE TEARS WONT FUCKING STOP. Kurt is totes singing this to himself in his hotel room right now. Cus he's an adult now, and didn't want to go and run to Blaine. Actually, that works kinda well here, being as Kinn even sing it...)

Puck: No, no man you didn't do anything wrong! It's him that did something wrong, stop blaming yourself...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:56 am

TheWarblette wrote:

(hi, I'm nearly crying. A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME IS ON NOW. I CANT OH MY GOD THE TEARS WONT FUCKING STOP. Kurt is totes singing this to himself in his hotel room right now. Cus he's an adult now, and didn't want to go and run to Blaine. Actually, that works kinda well here, being as Kinn even sing it...)

Puck: No, no man you didn't do anything wrong! It's him that did something wrong, stop blaming yourself...

( Great. NOW I AM CRYING BECAUSE I AM SINGING IT TO MYSELF. and totally.)

Finn: *his voice starts getting shakey again*No, it is my fault, he said it himself while packing, he said that he was done with me thinkng that it is so easy to pick between two guys he can't live without...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:58 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

( Great. NOW I AM CRYING BECAUSE I AM SINGING IT TO MYSELF. and totally.)

Finn: *his voice starts getting shakey again*No, it is my fault, he said it himself while packing, he said that he was done with me thinkng that it is so easy to pick between two guys he can't live without...

(AT LEAST YOU ARE CREYING WITH ME)

Puck: No, It's not your fault! Stop saying that dude, you're breaking my heart.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:14 am

TheWarblette wrote:

(AT LEAST YOU ARE CREYING WITH ME)

Puck: No, It's not your fault! Stop saying that dude, you're breaking my heart.

Finn: *looks down* S-sorry... I just... I just don't know what to do now... All I really have now is the baby... *tears slowly start to blur is vision as he looks down. Stop it Finn, you can't cry in front of Puck... *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:17 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *looks down* S-sorry... I just... I just don't know what to do now... All I really have now is the baby... *tears slowly start to blur is vision as he looks down. Stop it Finn, you can't cry in front of Puck... *

Puck: He's coming back, Finn. I know he's gonna come back, he wouldn't just leave Stefani...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:30 am

TheWarblette wrote:
[ng back, Finn. I know he's gonna come back, he wouldn't just leave Stefani...

Finn: And what if he doesn't? He said that if he was gone long, he would visit her and that's It...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:33 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: And what if he doesn't? He said that if he was gone long, he would visit her and that's It...

Puck: Finn, you're too stressed out over this. He's coming back. I know he's going to come back.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:41 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Puck: Finn, you're too stressed out over this. He's coming back. I know he's going to come back.

Finn: *sighs, then rubs his face* You're right, I-I am... I need to try to calm down... *Puts Kurt's promise ring back in his pocket*

(OH MAH LORD. I JUST IMAGINED PUCK TAKING THE RING AND LIKE, THROWING IT OUT OR SOMETHING. XDDDDD I love how my Off Topic things are funny, in a angst central RP. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family V.2
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next