These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Fight With a Largo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Good *smiles* And if you ever call me Robert after this, I will hate you forver. *joking*

Sure thing. ROBERT. *Laughs*


*stops laughing* Okay, i'm done. XD

So... What are we going to do here all day? THERE IS NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Good *smiles* And if you ever call me Robert after this, I will hate you forver. *joking*

Sure thing. ROBERT. *Laughs*


*stops laughing* Okay, i'm done. XD

So... What are we going to do here all day? THERE IS NOTHING.

Graverobber: *smiles* I have NO idea.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: *smiles* I have NO idea.


Oh, you are just a boxful of help. *laughs*

Hm, well we can't just sit here all day. >.< IFONLYIWASOUTOFHERE.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Admin wrote:



Oh, you are just a boxful of help. *laughs*

Hm, well we can't just sit here all day. >.< IFONLYIWASOUTOFHERE.

Graverobber: Maybe I can talk to the doctors about getting you out?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Maybe I can talk to the doctors about getting you out?

*Smiles* You can try! But I doubt they will. >.< Well... Maybe, if the cast is made I might be able to...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Admin wrote:


*Smiles* You can try! But I doubt they will. >.< Well... Maybe, if the cast is made I might be able to...

(WANNA JUST FF. XD HOSPITALS BORE ME, AND I WANNA HURT A LARGO.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Maybe I can talk to the doctors about getting you out?

*Smiles* You can try! But I doubt they will. >.< Well... Maybe, if the cast is made I might be able to...

Graverobber: Okay, I'll ask. *smiles and walks out of the room to find teh doctor*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Okay, I'll ask. *smiles and walks out of the room to find teh doctor*

*Smiles and hopes for the best*

Doctor: * Looks up from his binder to see Graverobber walking over to him* Is there anything I could do for you, sir?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Okay, I'll ask. *smiles and walks out of the room to find teh doctor*

*Smiles and hopes for the best*

Doctor: * Looks up from his binder to see Graverobber walking over to him* Is there anything I could do for you, sir?

Graverobber: Ugh...Yeah... Is there any way that Nicole Howarth can get out today?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Ugh...Yeah... Is there any way that Nicole Howarth can get out today?

Uh, *looks back down at binder,* ah yes, Nicole Howarth, with the injuried shoulder. *looks back up at Graves* Well... Her cast just got done... So I guess so, she just needs to be even more with it if she gets out today. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Admin wrote:


Uh, *looks back down at binder,* ah yes, Nicole Howarth, with the injuried shoulder. *looks back up at Graves* Well... Her cast just got done... So I guess so, she just needs to be even more with it if she gets out today. *smiles*

Graverobber: Really? *smiles* Thank you. I'll make sure she's careful.


(Draco just came on screen....I squeed.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Really? *smiles* Thank you. I'll make sure she's careful.


(Draco just came on screen....I squeed.)

Doctor: *nods* You're welcome, just tell her to be careful, since we don't want her stitches ripping. *smiles*


( I am singing to the commentary! MOIST SONG IS ON. XD)

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Admin wrote:


Doctor: *nods* You're welcome, just tell her to be careful, since we don't want her stitches ripping. *smiles*


( I am singing to the commentary! MOIST SONG IS ON. XD)


Graverobber: *nods, then walks back to Nicole* You are allowed out. Just need to have your cast on and be careful.

(XDD I am yelling random shite at the TV, as Harry is PISSING me offf! xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: *nods, then walks back to Nicole* You are allowed out. Just need to have your cast on and be careful.

(XDD I am yelling random shite at the TV, as Harry is PISSING me offf! xD)

*smiles wide and gets out of the bed and walks by Graverobber* Good thing I am on Zydrate, then that would've hurt. >.< *is happeh though*

*the same doctor that Graves talked too comes in the room with her cast* Okay Nicole, are you ready to put on your cast?

*sighs, but then says* Yep. *smiles*

(isuck. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Admin wrote:


*smiles wide and gets out of the bed and walks by Graverobber* Good thing I am on Zydrate, then that would've hurt. >.< *is happeh though*

*the same doctor that Graves talked too comes in the room with her cast* Okay Nicole, are you ready to put on your cast?

*sighs, but then says* Yep. *smiles*

(isuck. xD)

*The doctor put Nicole's cast on, and then they can haz leave?*

(nooo i do xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


*The doctor put Nicole's cast on, and then they can haz leave?*

(nooo i do xD)

*yes, they can haz leave, Nicole is happeh. xD *

(TIME TO KILL. *makes new thread*

DUDE. Look up Dr. Terrible ELE, it is EPIC.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Admin wrote:


*yes, they can haz leave, Nicole is happeh. xD *

(TIME TO KILL. *makes new thread*

DUDE. Look up Dr. Terrible ELE, it is EPIC.)

(XDD I will after the movie,)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   

Back to top Go down
 
The Fight With a Largo
Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Drive Through Fight Over Chicken Nuggets
» Real Fight G5.5: do you realize.............
» Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!
» Buddy Fight Tournament
» Buddy Fight Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: