The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse St. James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Jesse St. James - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:28 am

Admin wrote:

At least I asked! *smiles at Graves* Really?! *happeh* For what I have in mind, it ain't that hard on your part. *smiles*

(I love Puckcades, so no judging. xD And I have been listen to Poison NONSTOP. XD I RECORDED IT ON MY CAMERA XD)

Graverobber: Good *smiles* Then I should be able to do it.

(DUDE: WIN. Aslo, Artie paired with Quinn, and Santana with Brittany? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:42 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Good *smiles* Then I should be able to do it.

(DUDE: WIN. Aslo, Artie paired with Quinn, and Santana with Brittany? xD)

(Whatttt? Artie and Quinn? But, why? xD And I love Brittana!)

*smirks* Well, does everybody wanna know what I have in mind for the dancemoves? *smiles at Graves. might as show him now* And Don't worry Tina and Mike, I will use your stuff. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:47 am

Admin wrote:

(Whatttt? Artie and Quinn? But, why? xD And I love Brittana!)

*smirks* Well, does everybody wanna know what I have in mind for the dancemoves? *smiles at Graves. might as show him now* And Don't worry Tina and Mike, I will use your stuff. *smiles*

(I dunno - crack pairing. Mainly cus i think Quinn needs a decent guy. xD)

Tina: Cool. *smiles*

Kurt: and I'm sure we'd all be thrilled to see your dance moves.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I dunno - crack pairing. Mainly cus i think Quinn needs a decent guy. xD)

Tina: Cool. *smiles*

Kurt: and I'm sure we'd all be thrilled to see your dance moves.

(,.. True. xD)

*smiles* Great... Although I am not a expert on dancing, atleast I could try out what I have in mind... *smiles, then looks at Graves* Okay, so... *talking to the girls* All your partner really has to do is pretty much stand there, but of course, they have some great moves, thanks to Mike! *smirks at Graves* like I said not that hard. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:59 am

Admin wrote:

(,.. True. xD)

*smiles* Great... Although I am not a expert on dancing, atleast I could try out what I have in mind... *smiles, then looks at Graves* Okay, so... *talking to the girls* All your partner really has to do is pretty much stand there, but of course, they have some great moves, thanks to Mike! *smirks at Graves* like I said not that hard. *softly laughs*

(XD Is it sad that when you say "*talking to the girls*" my mind included Kurt? XDD)

Graverobber: Okay, show me what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD Is it sad that when you say "*talking to the girls*" my mind included Kurt? XDD)

Graverobber: Okay, show me what to do.

(nuuuu. xD Not at all. xDDD)

Well... First, I'll teach you the first chorus that Tina and Mike did...

*walks to Graves and puts her hands on his heart... sings softly* I wanna love you but I *takes two nice big backward slides* better not touch... I wanna hold you *hugs self and swings her torso down in a nice glide of a swing xD* but my senses *hard epic jump* tell me to stop. *stops with arms out infront of her, then spins into Graverobbers arms* I wanna kiss you but I *does cool little tangoy fast one foot halfspin from left to right while singing this line* want it too much. I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous poison. *high back kick with a jump and departs from Graves, but motions him to come to her, when he does, she wants him to circle around with her (almost like a epic, spinning, stare off xD) through the whole-* Your poison running through my vains, your poison- * grabs Graverobbers shoulder, and tells Graverobber to take hold of her shoulder from the arm shes grabbing him with* I don't- * they both bend down, still grabbing ones shoulder* wanna break theses chains. *lets go of his shoulder and goes into his arms again, looking up at him... Then breaks a smile at him* So... How was that for you?

(BIG POST FOR BIG EXPLAINING XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:30 am

Admin wrote:

(nuuuu. xD Not at all. xDDD)

Well... First, I'll teach you the first chorus that Tina and Mike did...

*walks to Graves and puts her hands on his heart... sings softly* I wanna love you but I *takes two nice big backward slides* better not touch... I wanna hold you *hugs self and swings her torso down in a nice glide of a swing xD* but my senses *hard epic jump* tell me to stop. *stops with arms out infront of her, then spins into Graverobbers arms* I wanna kiss you but I *does cool little tangoy fast one foot halfspin from left to right while singing this line* want it too much. I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous poison. *high back kick with a jump and departs from Graves, but motions him to come to her, when he does, she wants him to circle around with her (almost like a epic, spinning, stare off xD) through the whole-* Your poison running through my vains, your poison- * grabs Graverobbers shoulder, and tells Graverobber to take hold of her shoulder from the arm shes grabbing him with* I don't- * they both bend down, still grabbing ones shoulder* wanna break theses chains. *lets go of his shoulder and goes into his arms again, looking up at him... Then breaks a smile at him* So... How was that for you?

(BIG POST FOR BIG EXPLAINING XDDD)

(HOLYSHIT. O.O)

*Glee Clubbers are impressed. Except Puck. Puck is not impressed.*)

Graverobber: That was really good *smiles* And far less awkward then the Gentern dance.

(....Kurt. Doing. Gentern. Dance. Is. Now. In. My. Mind.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:43 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(HOLYSHIT. O.O)

*Glee Clubbers are impressed. Except Puck. Puck is not impressed.*)

Graverobber: That was really good *smiles* And far less awkward then the Gentern dance.

(....Kurt. Doing. Gentern. Dance. Is. Now. In. My. Mind.)

(OMG. BEST. IMAGE. EVAR. XDD and of course Puck ain't impressed XDD)

*smiles wide* Thanks! <3 For doing it your first time, you did really good as well! And duh, nothing is sexual in this dance. *smirks* Now, would you like to learn the dance for the other chorus? *smirks*

(I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T MEAN IT TO BE THAT LONG. XD But... Did you get what I was talking about? xD I DIDN'T WANT TO CONFUSED, SO I TRIED TO EXPLAIN MORE. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 am

Admin wrote:

(OMG. BEST. IMAGE. EVAR. XDD and of course Puck ain't impressed XDD)

*smiles wide* Thanks! <3 For doing it your first time, you did really good as well! And duh, nothing is sexual in this dance. *smirks* Now, would you like to learn the dance for the other chorus? *smirks*

(I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T MEAN IT TO BE THAT LONG. XD But... Did you get what I was talking about? xD I DIDN'T WANT TO CONFUSED, SO I TRIED TO EXPLAIN MORE. XD)

(XDDD)

Graverobber: Okay, go. *smiles*

(XDyes.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD)

Graverobber: Okay, go. *smiles*

(XDyes.)

(WARNING. BIG POST XDD)

Okay, in this one, you don't really have to do any thing but to push me, and to do the whole Poison part again. *smiles, then backs up a bit.* I hear you calling- *two swing ducks* But it's needles and pins. *clutches head, head goes in circlal motions, and then a spin.* I wanna hurt you just to hear- she goes to Graves, puts one hand on his shoulder, and the other hand is pretending to hit him in the chest, to the beat of the drum, and also giving her ankles a turn everytime she ''hits''* you screaming my name- *tells Graves to push her lightly away, he does so, and she does a jumpy cartwheel away from him* Don't wanna touch you but your under my skin- *for that line, she manly does the move that they do in the second BadRomance chorus. xD (At least I thinks it is... xD) then spins to Graves arms and repeat the poison part*

*when they are done* Ta-daaaaa. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:15 am

Admin wrote:

(WARNING. BIG POST XDD)

Okay, in this one, you don't really have to do any thing but to push me, and to do the whole Poison part again. *smiles, then backs up a bit.* I hear you calling- *two swing ducks* But it's needles and pins. *clutches head, head goes in circlal motions, and then a spin.* I wanna hurt you just to hear- she goes to Graves, puts one hand on his shoulder, and the other hand is pretending to hit him in the chest, to the beat of the drum, and also giving her ankles a turn everytime she ''hits''* you screaming my name- *tells Graves to push her lightly away, he does so, and she does a jumpy cartwheel away from him* Don't wanna touch you but your under my skin- *for that line, she manly does the move that they do in the second BadRomance chorus. xD (At least I thinks it is... xD) then spins to Graves arms and repeat the poison part*

*when they are done* Ta-daaaaa. *smiles*

Graverobber: *smiles* That was surprisingly easy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*smiles* I told you that it would be uber easy on your parts. *smirks* And, for the rest of the song... I haven't figured that out yet... But, yeah, that's what I got so far. *small bow and smiles*

(''And for whatever reason.. I bowed.'' - Chris Colfer telling about when he met gaga on Ellen. xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*smiles* I told you that it would be uber easy on your parts. *smirks* And, for the rest of the song... I haven't figured that out yet... But, yeah, that's what I got so far. *small bow and smiles*

Graverobber: Well..we havea few days, right?

(''And for whatever reason.. I bowed.'' - Chris Colfer telling about when he met gaga on Ellen. xDDD)

(I know! I saw it. "She was wearing an amusement park." xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:35 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Well..we have a few days, right?

(I know! I saw it. "She was wearing an amusement park." xD)

(in the RP, it is like, 6:00 Friday. xDD)

Only til sunday. >.< Why the hell did I make it so short?! Ugh, I guess I was so hooked on my birthday being on Sunday... That I just said it.
*smirks* So, yeah. If we win, it will be like a huge present. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:38 am

Admin wrote:

(in the RP, it is like, 6:00 Friday. xDD)

Only til sunday. >.< Why the hell did I make it so short?! Ugh, I guess I was so hooked on my birthday being on Sunday... That I just said it.
*smirks* So, yeah. If we win, it will be like a huge present. *laughs*

(...since when? xD)

Mercedes: There is no if..we are GOING to win.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(...since when? xD)

(since graves asked how many days we have. XDDD)

*smiles... Hopefully we will. xD* Sooo, we got the song, we pretty have the dance moves... All we need are the outfits... *looks at Kurt and smiles* got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:02 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(...since when? xD)

(since graves asked how many days we have. XDDD)

*smiles... Hopefully we will. xD* Sooo, we got the song, we pretty have the dance moves... All we need are the outfits... *looks at Kurt and smiles* got any ideas?

Kurt: Obviously! *smiling, brightly* Well, since Tina picked the song I thought that we should use her favorite color -black. And with that choreography, Black ruffle dresses would look amazing. ( LOL I GOT THIS FROM HOT TOPIC http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Dresses/Tripp-Black-Lace-Ruffle-Dress-719364.jsp ) And the boys, I was thinking of black trousers -something with a shiny, smoothe texture- with a deep purple button down - maybe red....And black bow ties. *smiles* Black looks great on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:12 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Obviously! *smiling, brightly* Well, since Tina picked the song I thought that we should use her favorite color -black. And with that choreography, Black ruffle dresses would look amazing. ( LOL I GOT THIS FROM HOT TOPIC http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Dresses/Tripp-Black-Lace-Ruffle-Dress-719364.jsp ) And the boys, I was thinking of black trousers -something with a shiny, smoothe texture- with a deep purple button down - maybe red....And black bow ties. *smiles* Black looks great on everyone.

(OMGGGG)

*almost dies and can help but do a Moist omg* Oh, mah gawd, Kurt! That is just perfect! You're a fashion genius! *... can't help but to hug him xDD*

(ILOVEITALL. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:13 am

Admin wrote:

(OMGGGG)

*almost dies and can help but do a Moist omg* Oh, mah gawd, Kurt! That is just perfect! You're a fashion genius! *... can't help but to hug him xDD*

(ILOVEITALL. XD)

Kurt:...You are just realizing this? *hugss xD*

(XDDOMGTHANKYOU.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...You are just realizing this? *hugss xD*

(XDDOMGTHANKYOU.)

*smiles* Oh, youuuuu. :p *turns and walks to Graves* And to be honest, it's gonna be kinda odd for me seeing you in different clothes. *smirks* But a great odd, non of the less.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:23 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles* Oh, youuuuu. :p *turns and walks to Graves* And to be honest, it's gonna be kinda odd for me seeing you in different clothes. *smirks* But a great odd, non of the less.

Graverobber: *looks down at his clothes* ... I have to leave my fur, don't i? :/
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *looks down at his clothes* ... I have to leave my fur, don't I? :/

Sadly, yes. *smirks* But don't worry, it's only an hour max. *smiles* and if I am correct, you can keep the new clothes. :p
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 am

Admin wrote:

Sadly, yes. *smirks* But don't worry, it's only an hour max. *smiles* and if I am correct, you can keep the new clothes. :p

Graverobber: ...I am going to look awkward not dressed like a drug dealer...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: ...I am going to look awkward not dressed like a drug dealer...

Heh, you'll probably look just fine! *smiles* 'I'm' actually kinda feeling weird about wearing that dress, heh. I barely in my life wear dresses. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Admin wrote:

Heh, you'll probably look just fine! *smiles* 'I'm' actually kinda feeling weird about wearing that dress, heh. I barely in my life wear dresses. *smiles*

Graverobber: You will look perfectly fine. *smiles* Now, whatelse do we have to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse St. James
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: