The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When a Amber Bird Attacks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

When a Amber Bird Attacks Empty
PostSubject: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:09 pm

*Finally, after two weeks with that damn cast on, Nicole is free at last. xD In the corner of her eye, she sees Amber come in through the door... Ah crap, her surgery went wrong... SHUDDER*

Um... Amber... What... Happened to your face? Sorry, but it looks like a car ran over your- *shuts up and looks at her*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:
*Finally, after two weeks with that damn cast on, Nicole is free at last. xD In the corner of her eye, she sees Amber come in through the door... Ah crap, her surgery went wrong... SHUDDER*

Um... Amber... What... Happened to your face? Sorry, but it looks like a car ran over your- *shuts up and looks at her*

Amber: *looks at Nicole* If you MUST know, my surgeon messed up AGAIN. F*cking idiot...*glares at Nicole* And shut the hell UP, sweetie, cus at least I don't look this bad ALL the time like you do. And at least I can get this fixed! Unlike YOU. *she smiles, weaiting for Nicole to cry. Cus she is a BITCH.*

(I FEEL BAD FOR BEING A BITCH LIKE AMBER. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: *looks at Nicole* If you MUST know, my surgeon messed up AGAIN. F*cking idiot...*glares at Nicole* And shut the hell UP, sweetie, cus at least I don't look this bad ALL the time like you do. And at least I can get this fixed! Unlike YOU. *she smiles, weaiting for Nicole to cry. Cus she is a BITCH.*

(I FEEL BAD FOR BEING A BITCH LIKE AMBER. XD)

*Is shocked, but no tears, she just glares at Amber HARD* Ugh, you are just like Luigi... You... Bitch head. At least I don't look as bad as you when you were Carmela. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Admin wrote:

*Is shocked, but no tears, she just glares at Amber HARD* Ugh, you are just like Luigi... You... Bitch head. At least I don't look as bad as you when you were Carmela. *smirks*

Amber: ...Don't go there. I haven't been 'Carmela' since I was 18, bitch. And I was still prettier than you back then. *smiles* Once again, at least I have been truly beautiful. Unlike you. You are just an ugly little weirdo that will end up ALL ALONE. Have you even had a boyfriend? I had my first boyfriend when I was 7.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: ...Don't go there. I haven't been 'Carmela' since I was 18, bitch. And I was still prettier than you back then. *smiles* Once again, at least I have been truly beautiful. Unlike you. You are just an ugly little weirdo that will end up ALL ALONE. Have you even had a boyfriend? I had my first boyfriend when I was 7.

*scoffs and looks down... Shit. Don't tear up* You.. You are just saying that to make yourself feel better... And no, I haven't had a boyfriend... Bitch... I just haven't found the one yet...

And they only want to date you because of your boobs most likely...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Admin wrote:

*scoffs and looks down... Shit. Don't tear up* You.. You are just saying that to make yourself feel better... And no, I haven't had a boyfriend... Bitch... I just haven't found the one yet...

And they only want to date you because of your boobs most likely...

Amber: Suuuure I am. I don't NEED to feel better about myself - I already know I'm perfect! I'm telling you the truth. *smirks* As horrible as the truth may be.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: Suuuure I am. I don't NEED to feel better about myself - I already know I'm perfect! I'm telling you the truth. *smirks* As horrible as the truth may be.

*Stays quiet for a couple of seconds and stands up and slowly just walks* Yeah, and you have also said that you are *mocks in a high pinched voice* ''Only one more surgery til perfection.'' *rolls eyes* Must you go on a insulting spree on me? *turns to face her*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Admin wrote:

*Stays quiet for a couple of seconds and stands up and slowly just walks* Yeah, and you have also said that you are *mocks in a high pinched voice* ''Only one more surgery til perfection.'' *rolls eyes* Must you go on a insulting spree on me? *turns to face her*

Amber: Just shut up okay!? Damn, not only are you both ugly and stupid, but now you want to get beat up, too? You are ONE more word away form getting your ugly mug scratched so bad it will scar. Then you will really never get a guy. Well, unless you can magically get money for some surgeries. Guys don't care how 'sweet' you are, they only care about your looks. I know that, and you are a retard if you dont.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Amber: Just shut up okay!? Damn, not only are you both ugly and stupid, but now you want to get beat up, too? You are ONE more word away form getting your ugly mug scratched so bad it will scar. Then you will really never get a guy. Well, unless you can magically get money for some surgeries. Guys don't care how 'sweet' you are, they only care about your looks. I know that, and you are a retard if you dont.

... That isn't true, but I am NOT a retard. Just, F**k you, seriously. Why am I the target on insults?! First Luigi, and now you?! *rubs eyes*'

Amber: Because you are the ugly, fat bastard that killed Daddy, that's why!

*slightly gasps and looks down. Oh yeah, that hit her like a ton of bricks, her vision starts to blur. God Damnit... She doesn't know what to say now...*

(I have a feeling that Amber should like... Spill something on me or something... xDD IDON'TKNOW. XD ideas?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Admin wrote:

... That isn't true, but I am NOT a retard. Just, F**k you, seriously. Why am I the target on insults?! First Luigi, and now you?! *rubs eyes*'

Amber: Because you are the ugly, fat bastard that killed Daddy, that's why!

*slightly gasps and looks down. Oh yeah, that hit her like a ton of bricks, her vision starts to blur. God Damnit... She doesn't know what to say now...*

(I have a feeling that Amber should like... Spill something on me or something... xDD IDON'TKNOW. XD ideas?)

(GRAPE SLUSHIE TIEM.)

Amber: *smirks and grabs a grape slushie form a random slushie machine the restaurant had? and throws it in her face*

(XDD FAIL ANSWER BUT I HAD TOO.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(GRAPE SLUSHIE TIEM.)

Amber: *smirks and grabs a grape slushie form a random slushie machine the restaurant had? and throws it in her face*

(XDD FAIL ANSWER BUT I HAD TOO.)

*LOUD gasp and looks up at Amber, tearing up even MORE. >< She wipes her eyes, but alas, it makes her marcara run and make her look like a ratcoon. xD*

Amber: *smirks* Hmph, now you look even ugiler if that was even possible... And now you can embrass yourself infront of everyone, especially your little ''boyfriend'' *Points at Graves*

*looks down for a second, then back at Amber, then at Graverobber. She blushes wildly and can't help but to push Amber away and walk out of the restaurant in tears*

(FAILSTAMP)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Admin wrote:

*LOUD gasp and looks up at Amber, tearing up even MORE. >< She wipes her eyes, but alas, it makes her marcara run and make her look like a ratcoon. xD*

Amber: *smirks* Hmph, now you look even ugiler if that was even possible... And now you can embrass yourself infront of everyone, especially your little ''boyfriend'' *Points at Graves*

*looks down for a second, then back at Amber, then at Graverobber. She blushes wildly and can't help but to push Amber away and walk out of the restaurant in tears*

(FAILSTAMP)

Luigi: *bursts out laughing*

Graverobber: Amber...Why do you have to be such a bitch to everyone? *glares at her, then follows after Nicole*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: *bursts out laughing*

Graverobber: Amber...Why do you have to be such a bitch to everyone? *glares at her, then follows after Nicole*

*Sits down on a bench and tries to wipe off the smudged mascarra, but knows that it does NOTHING, so she puts her forhead in her hands, making her now sticky hair make a curtain to cover her face, and she cries. *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Admin wrote:

*Sits down on a bench and tries to wipe off the smudged mascarra, but knows that it does NOTHING, so she puts her forhead in her hands, making her now sticky hair make a curtain to cover her face, and she cries. *

Graverobber: *sits down next to her* Don't listen to her...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *sits down next to her* Don't listen to her...

>.< *Sighs and keeps her head in her hands* No, she's right about everything... I am ugly, fat, and I will be alone for the rest of my life. I will never be as pretty as her, nor will have I have a boyfriend... *cries silently*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:

>.< *Sighs and keeps her head in her hands* No, she's right about everything... I am ugly, fat, and I will be alone for the rest of my life. I will never be as pretty as her, nor will have I have a boyfriend... *cries silently*

Graverobber: You are not ugly or fat. And You won't be alone... trust me. You are beautiful, and you're funny, and talented. She isn't that pretty, and she's just a bitch. She can't sing, and she knows that. She makes people feel bad so she will feel better. Don't let her get to you...and you are only 13. You shouldn't be worried about boys, yet. *smiles at her* And you know...if..If I was 13, I'd...I'd want to be your boyfriend *smiles at her*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: You are not ugly or fat. And You won't be alone... trust me. You are beautiful, and you're funny, and talented. She isn't that pretty, and she's just a bitch. She can't sing, and she knows that. She makes people feel bad so she will feel better. Don't let her get to you...and you are only 13. You shouldn't be worried about boys, yet. *smiles at her* And you know...if..If I was 13, I'd...I'd want to be your boyfriend *smiles at her*

*Looks up from her hands and can't help but to blush and smile at him* Thank you, even 'if' you are lying, it makes me feel alot better. <3 *tries wiping teh mascarra off again... Damn this stuff. xD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Admin wrote:

*Looks up from her hands and can't help but to blush and smile at him* Thank you, even 'if' you are lying, it makes me feel alot better. <3 *tries wiping teh mascarra off again... Damn this stuff. xD*

Graverobber: You really think I'm lying? *smiles* I'm not. And... I think you need to go home, and take a shower...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: You really think I'm lying? *smiles* I'm not. And... I think you need to go home, and take a shower...

Oh, uh, yeah. *looks down and blushes more, then looks back up at Graves* And when I am all cleaned up I would like to come back... But to be honest, I am scared of what Amber is going to say next. >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Admin wrote:

Oh, uh, yeah. *looks down and blushes more, then looks back up at Graves* And when I am all cleaned up I would like to come back... But to be honest, I am scared of what Amber is going to say next. >.<

Graverobber: If she says something, just don't listen. Ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: If she says something, just don't listen. Ignore her.

*Nods and then exhales* Thank you... I would hug you, but as you see I am a grape slushie mess... *Smiles* So um... *gets up* I guess I will head home and clean up, then come back, THEN hug you. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Admin wrote:

*Nods and then exhales* Thank you... I would hug you, but as you see I am a grape slushie mess... *Smiles* So um... *gets up* I guess I will head home and clean up, then come back, THEN hug you. *softly laughs*

Graverobber: *smiles* If you actually think I worry about being CLEAN, youre insane. but okay, *smiles* I'll be here.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles* If you actually think I worry about being CLEAN, youre insane. but okay, *smiles* I'll be here.

... I forgot, to be honest. But fine, I'll hug you now since you don't care. *laughs and hugs him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Admin wrote:

... I forgot, to be honest. But fine, I'll hug you now since you don't care. *laughs and hugs him*

Graverobber: *laughs and hugs her back* You smell like grape...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *laughs and hugs her back* You smell like grape...

*Laughs and breaks embrace* Well... No shit, Sherlocks. *smiles* I will be back soon! Promise! *waves and then starts to jog home, still blushing about what Graves said... hehehe*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When a Amber Bird Attacks
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: