The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When a Amber Bird Attacks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:42 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *hughughug* Now, if you never warn me BEFORE you do something effin...magic...I'll have to kill you. *smiles*

*looks up and smiles at him, then coo's jokinly* D'aww, why? Did my Master get scared of the cobra? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:44 am

Admin wrote:

*looks up and smiles at him, then coo's jokinly* D'aww, why? Did my Master get scared of the cobra? *smirks*

Graverobber: I live with roaches and rats...you think s-snakes scare me? >.>
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: I live with roaches and rats...you think s-snakes scare me? >.>

... *smirks then plays around* OHMYGOD. THE COBRA IS BEHIND YOU! *breaks the hug and points at... what graves can't see yet, nothing. xD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:52 am

Admin wrote:

... *smirks then plays around* OHMYGOD. THE COBRA IS BEHIND YOU! *breaks the hug and points at... what graves can't see yet, nothing. xD*

Graverobber: WHAT?! *spazz*

HAHAHA. Why are you afraid of Snakes?! I love them! Well, it's only natural - being a Slytherin. *smiles* I can't wait for Hogwarts....I get to see Draco again.... *dreeeeaammmyy smile*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:01 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: WHAT?! *spazz*

HAHAHA. Why are you afraid of Snakes?! I love them! Well, it's only natural - being a Slytherin. *smiles* I can't wait for Hogwarts....I get to see Draco again.... *dreeeeaammmyy smile*

*does the face that spongebob does when finds out that Squidward loves krabbypatties... xD Then bursts out laughing*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:02 am

Admin wrote:

*does the face that spongebob does when finds out that Squidward loves krabbypatties... xD Then bursts out laughing*

Graverobber: Shut. Up.... >< So...getting off the subject of me screaming like a girl.... When does Hogwarts start?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Shut. Up.... >< So...getting off the subject of me screaming like a girl.... When does Hogwarts start?

*TRIES to stop giggling... but fails. HARD. XD* I... I think it starts on September 1st... Right Skylar? *looks at her*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:11 am

Admin wrote:

*TRIES to stop giggling... but fails. HARD. XD* I... I think it starts on September 1st... Right Skylar? *looks at her*

YEP....<3 Ugh, I can't wait to see Draco... And...And you will LOVE Oliver... He is kinda your type...Same with Fred and George...too bad I'm in SLytherin.. :/
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

YEP....<3 Ugh, I can't wait to see Draco... And...And you will LOVE Oliver... He is kinda your type...Same with Fred and George...too bad I'm in SLytherin.. :/

Really? *smiles* And wait, Fred and George... Ron Weaslys twin brothers? *smirks* Yeah, probably. xD *looks at Graves* Too bad you can't come! *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 am

Admin wrote:

Really? *smiles* And wait, Fred and George... Ron Weaslys twin brothers? *smirks* Yeah, probably. xD *looks at Graves* Too bad you can't come! *smiles*

YES, the twins! Only Griffindors I can stand...other than Oliver...Oliver is a killer Quidditch player....Draco...kinda fails at it...

Graverobber: Yeah...well, you BETTER come and visit me whenever you can. *smilies*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:34 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

YES, the twins! Only Griffindors I can stand...other than Oliver...Oliver is a killer Quidditch player....Draco...kinda fails at it...

Graverobber: Yeah...well, you BETTER come and visit me whenever you can. *smilies*

*smiles, and hugs him again* Of course I will! *looks at Skylar* I can vist people while I'm there... right?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:36 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles, and hugs him again* Of course I will! *looks at Skylar* I can vist people while I'm there... right?

Well..mostly it's just Christmas holiday... *frowns* Trust me, the time flies by. Especially when you have friends in there..it's actually alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:45 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Well..mostly it's just Christmas holiday... *frowns* Trust me, the time flies by. Especially when you have friends in there..it's actually alot of fun.

... *frowns* But that is three months without seeing him! :/ But... What if I have any friends there besides you?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:50 am

Admin wrote:

... *frowns* But that is three months without seeing him! :/ But... What if I have any friends there besides you?

Trust me dude, everyone is super nice there...except Slytherins...unless you get Slytherin. Trust me - Luna and Herminoe and Ginny will LOVE you! Harry and Ron will like you too! Same with Oliver and the Twins! *smiles* I don't hang out with them though...pretty much, I hang out with Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Trust me dude, everyone is super nice there...except Slytherins...unless you get Slytherin. Trust me - Luna and Herminoe and Ginny will LOVE you! Harry and Ron will like you too! Same with Oliver and the Twins! *smiles* I don't hang out with them though...pretty much, I hang out with Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy.

*smiles* ... There is a guy there... Named Pansy? *giggles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:59 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles* ... There is a guy there... Named Pansy? *giggles*

...It's a girlll...*laughlaughluagh* Pansy Parkinson....Mayjor BITCH just cus Draco likes me better...>.> Marcus Flint has a crush on her. she likes Draco.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

...It's a girlll...*laughlaughluagh* Pansy Parkinson....Mayjor BITCH just cus Draco likes me better...>.> Marcus Flint has a crush on her. she likes Draco.

OOOOOH. *facepalms* ... That sounds better. xD Hm... Well, atleast we still have like... A year til Hogwarts, *looks at Graverobber and smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Admin wrote:

OOOOOH. *facepalms* ... That sounds better. xD Hm... Well, atleast we still have like... A year til Hogwarts, *looks at Graverobber and smiles*

Graverobber: *smiles*
Yep. *frowwnn xD* I wish it wasn't so long though....Muggle stuff is starting to piss me off -__-....And there is no Draco. SO WTF.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles*
Yep. *frowwnn xD* I wish it wasn't so long though....Muggle stuff is starting to piss me off -__-....And there is no Draco. SO WTF.

>.>

Graverobber: What the hell is a muggle?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Admin wrote:

>.>

Graverobber: What the hell is a muggle?

....A non-magical person.... *facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

....A non-magical person.... *facepalms*

Well... Can't blame him. It is not like he has ever been to howarts... MAYBE HE SHOULD COME WITH US! *Smiles*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Admin wrote:

Well... Can't blame him. It is not like he has ever been to howarts... MAYBE HE SHOULD COME WITH US! *Smiles*

Not allowed...unless he's a wizard....If he was, then he could be a professor! They always need Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Not allowed...unless he's a wizard....If he was, then he could be a professor! They always need Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers...

But... I went there and *I* wasn't a wizard when I first was there... XD
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Admin wrote:

But... I went there and *I* wasn't a wizard when I first was there... XD

Cus you are MUGGLE BORN. You are a witch, you just have muggle parents. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When a Amber Bird Attacks
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: