The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When a Amber Bird Attacks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Admin wrote:

*Just glares at him* ... If you aren't IN love with her, then why are you making this such a big deal, huh? *smirks*

*Just... sits on the bed... Watches the drama and stops crying*

Graverobber: Because I care about her, okay!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Because I care about her, okay!

Amber: The way I see it, you care for her maybe too much... I also may or may not have told her that we have done Come Up And Try My New Parts more then once. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Admin wrote:

Amber: The way I see it, you care for her maybe too much... I also may or may not have told her that we have done Come Up And Try My New Parts more then once. *smirks*

Graverobber:....*kinda blushes..cus that is sorta true...BUT ITS HER DAMN FAULT.* Amber...stop. Talking.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:....*kinda blushes..cus that is sorta true...BUT ITS HER DAMN FAULT.* Amber...stop. Talking.

*see him blush... Holy God. That one is TRUE? XDDD*

Amber: Nope... I don't think i will, because I have the right to say my feelings... So. Make. Me. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Admin wrote:
[

*see him blush... Holy God. That one is TRUE? XDDD*

Amber: Nope... I don't think i will, because I have the right to say my feelings... So. Make. Me. *smirks*

Graverobber: Amber WHY are you doing this?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Amber WHY are you doing this?

Amber: Because... I'm bored. *snickers* And besides the *puts up fingers and does the quotation hand motion* ''lies'' about you and me, it is the truth. She needs to know it.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Admin wrote:

Amber: Because... I'm bored. *snickers* And besides the *puts up fingers and does the quotation hand motion* ''lies'' about you and me, it is the truth. She needs to know it.

Graverobber: Amber..I don't know what world you are in, but it's not yours! IT'S. NOT. TRUE.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Amber..I don't know what world you are in, but it's not yours! IT'S. NOT. TRUE.

Amber: *just stays quiet and smirks... Then turns to Nicole, and bes more of a bitch and keeps playing this game* As you know... He is just trying to cover up his lies. So he can keep playing his little game... *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Admin wrote:

Amber: *just stays quiet and smirks... Then turns to Nicole, and bes more of a bitch and keeps playing this game* As you know... He is just trying to cover up his lies. So he can keep playing his little game... *smirks*

Graverobber:...Nciole...don't listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:...Nicole...don't listen to her.

*Just looks down and stays quiet... then whispers* I swear to God... If I could, I would just love to make you puke slugs, or make your bones turn to mush... Because I can... *HATRED XD... To Amber of course*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Admin wrote:

*Just looks down and stays quiet... then whispers* I swear to God... If I could, I would just love to make you puke slugs, or make your bones turn to mush... Because I can... *HATRED XD... To Amber of course*

Amber:...Are you insane or something? *laughs*

(ALSO: Brackium Emendo is healing spell, unless your wand is broken. or you just suck . xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber:...Are you insane or something? *laughs*

(ALSO: Brackium Emendo is healing spell, unless your wand is broken. or you just suck . xD)

*angry, annoyed face* No. I happen to be a wizard in training... *pulls out wand* I can't believe you lied to me about something like that! *angry and slowly starts to tear up again... Stupid tear ducts...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Admin wrote:

*angry, annoyed face* No. I happen to be a wizard in training... *pulls out wand* I can't believe you lied to me about something like that! *angry and slowly starts to tear up again... Stupid tear ducts...*

Amber:..*rolls her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber:..*rolls her eyes*

God damnit. *thinks, then gets her wand ready* Serpensortia! *SWISH AND FLICKS, and a cobra appears... she smirks* Believe me now, bitch? *is pissed at Amber as you can see*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 am

Admin wrote:

God damnit. *thinks, then gets her wand ready* Serpensortia! *SWISH AND FLICKS, and a cobra appears... she smirks* Believe me now, bitch? *is pissed at Amber as you can see*

(...THE MINISTRY SHALL BE PISSED OFF.)

Graverobber:...SHIT.

Amber: o.o *RUNS LIKE MAD*

....*was standing in the background, watching and laughing* Nicole! *takes out her wand* Vipera Evanesca! *cobra is set on fire and turns to ashes* The ministry of magic is going to kill us!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(...THE MINISTRY SHALL BE PISSED OFF.)

Graverobber:...SHIT.

Amber: o.o *RUNS LIKE MAD*

....*was standing in the background, watching and laughing* Nicole! *takes out her wand* Vipera Evanesca! *cobra is set on fire and turns to ashes* The ministry of magic is going to kill us!

*smirks when Amber runs out of the building. Crosses her legs in pride and looks at Skylar* ... IF they find out... If, my friend, is a good word. And I could have done worse... *smirks, then fixes her hair like Kurt does then looks at graverobber* Well... That... Takes care of her... For now...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:05 am

Admin wrote:

*smirks when Amber runs out of the building. Crosses her legs in pride and looks at Skylar* ... IF they find out... If, my friend, is a good word. And I could have done worse... *smirks, then fixes her hair like Kurt does then looks at graverobber* Well... That... Takes care of her... For now...

NO...You don' understand...The ministry hears EVERYTHING....We are DEAD. Magic in front of muggles is a NO NO.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

NO...You don' understand...The ministry hears EVERYTHING....We are DEAD. Magic in front of muggles is a NO NO.

... Shit... God damnit. >.< *facepalms* Idon'twannagotoAskaban! A trip there all because I got pissed. >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 am

Admin wrote:

... Shit... God damnit. >.< *facepalms* Idon'twannagotoAskaban! A trip there all because I got pissed. >.<

Chill, you won't get Azkaban for a snake conjour...but...we will SO be in trouble at Hogwarts...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Chill, you won't get Azkaban for a snake conjour...but...we will SO be in trouble at Hogwarts...

*chills a bit* But dude, I am new to Hogwarts! >.< *then looks at Graverobber* Um... Sorry if I freaked you out with that or anything... *feels a bit weird talking to him now...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:34 am

Admin wrote:

*chills a bit* But dude, I am new to Hogwarts! >.< *then looks at Graverobber* Um... Sorry if I freaked you out with that or anything... *feels a bit weird talking to him now...*

Well...Professor Dumbledore is pretty chill... And, if you get a hosue OTHER tahn Slyterin, the head of houses are really nice! Snape however...scares people.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Well...Professor Dumbledore is pretty chill... And, if you get a hosue OTHER tahn Slyterin, the head of houses are really nice! Snape however...scares people.

Ah, thank God. xD And poor you, you'll have to deal with Snape...

*looks at Graverobber* So... Everything Amber said to me... Was a lie?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 am

Admin wrote:

Ah, thank God. xD And poor you, you'll have to deal with Snape...

*looks at Graverobber* So... Everything Amber said to me... Was a lie?

*nods* Well...It's...It's not like I...have a SLIGHt....crush on him...or anything... >.>

Graverobber: Yes! Shes just a liar. *smiles* you knwo I love you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*nods* Well...It's...It's not like I...have a SLIGHt....crush on him...or anything... >.>

Graverobber: Yes! Shes just a liar. *smiles* you knwo I love you.

*smirks at Skylar*

*smiles at Graves... And can't help but to hug him. <3*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 am

Admin wrote:

*smirks at Skylar*

*smiles at Graves... And can't help but to hug him. <3*

Graverobber: *hughughug* Now, if you never warn me BEFORE you do something effin...magic...I'll have to kill you. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When a Amber Bird Attacks
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: