The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

)XDDD)

Finn: I-I know. I'm just saying... I don't want him getting hurt... *hopes he does so HE can have Kurt when Blaine is a complete DOUCHBAG*

(Finn, nice thoughts. Wish pain on your boy so you can have him on the rebound. XD)

Blaine: I know, you're just being a brother. I promise I won't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Finn, nice thoughts. Wish pain on your boy so you can have him on the rebound. XD)

Blaine: I know, you're just being a brother. I promise I won't hurt him.

(AND HE WILL GET HURT. DAMN YOU FINN. YOU SUCK. YOU JINXED IT MELON FUCKER. XD)

Finn: Um, Okay... good. *nods* Oh, by the way, my name is Finn. *smiles... Might as well... XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(AND HE WILL GET HURT. DAMN YOU FINN. YOU SUCK. YOU JINXED IT MELON FUCKER. XD)

Finn: Um, Okay... good. *nods* Oh, by the way, my name is Finn. *smiles... Might as well... XD)
Blaine: *smiles* Nice to meet you, Finn.

(FINN, YOU WANKER!!)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FINN, YOU WANKER!!)

(YES INFARKINGDEED... SO. SHOULD WE START IT? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FINN, YOU WANKER!!)

(YES INFARKINGDEED... SO. SHOULD WE START IT? XD)

(YESSSSS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Blaine: *Is walking Kurt home at around 8:30, they just saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows and had a little dinner date. :heart:* So, Kurt, how was your first date? *smiles*

(I HAD TO DO THE MOVIE AGAIN XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Blaine: *Is walking Kurt home at around 8:30, they just saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows and had a little dinner date. :heart:* So, Kurt, how was your first date? *smiles*

(I HAD TO DO THE MOVIE AGAIN XDD)

(OBVIOUSLY. CUS BLAINE IS HARRY FREAKIN POTTER!)

Kurt: *smiles brightly* Absolutely fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OBVIOUSLY. CUS BLAINE IS HARRY FREAKIN POTTER!)

Kurt: *smiles brightly* Absolutely fantastic.

Blaine: *smiles and keeps linking arms with Kurt* Great. *is happy rite nao. * *Then see's at least 5 men in WMHS Jackets on, walking towards them with smug faces, he cannot help but to ask* Um, do you know them?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles and keeps linking arms with Kurt* Great. *is happy rite nao. * *Then see's at least 5 men in WMHS Jackets on, walking towards them with smug faces, he cannot help but to ask* Um, do you know them?

Kurt: Oh no... *his smile fades* Blaine, run.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Why? Who are they? *eyebrows knit together as he looks at Kurt with confusion in his eyes*

(WHO SHOULD PLAY DAVE?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Why? Who are they? *eyebrows knit together as he looks at Kurt with confusion in his eyes*

(WHO SHOULD PLAY DAVE?)

(I DUNNO I SUCK AT IT THOUGH SO.. XD)
Kurt: The reason I go to Dalton.. Blaine, we have to run.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I DUNNO I SUCK AT IT THOUGH SO.. XD)
Kurt: The reason I go to Dalton.. Blaine, we have to run.

(own it.)

Blaine: o.o Oh, this is not good. *Grabs Kurt's hand, turns around and starts running away from them, making sure Kurt is safe. The bullies/Dave start to run after them*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(own it.)

Blaine: o.o Oh, this is not good. *Grabs Kurt's hand, turns around and starts running away from them, making sure Kurt is safe. The bullies/Dave start to run after them*

(...)

Dave: *lol murderous rage* Hey, f**s! (i now refuse to write it just it hurts me D:) Don't you run from me!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(...)

Dave: *lol murderous rage* Hey, f**s! (i now refuse to write it just it hurts me D:) Don't you run from me!

(XDDD)

Blaine: Shit! *Keeps running, holding Kurt's hand TIGHT and mumbles* They're gainning up on us! D:
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD)

Blaine: Shit! *Keeps running, holding Kurt's hand TIGHT and mumbles* They're gainning up on us! D:

Kurt: Blaine, you keep going. I'm going to hide somewhere. *kisses his cheek quickly then runs to find somewhere to hide*(lolthishasbeenapost)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Blaine, you keep going. I'm going to hide somewhere. *kisses his cheek quickly then runs to find somewhere to hide*(lolthishasbeenapost)

Blaine: No! *stops running and watches as Kurt runs, watching as Dave and three other boys go his way, while one runs up to Blaine and punches him right in the face, making him fall in pain. The guy punches him for at least half a minute, Blaine is struggling but stops after 15 seconds in. The guy sees that Blaine ain't fighting back anymore, so he stops, stands up, and runs to try to get to his pack*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: No! *stops running and watches as Kurt runs, watching as Dave and three other boys go his way, while one runs up to Blaine and punches him right in the face, making him fall in pain. The guy punches him for at least half a minute, Blaine is struggling but stops after 15 seconds in. The guy sees that Blaine ain't fighting back anymore, so he stops, stands up, and runs to try to get to his pack*

(you can be Dave now me no want XD)

Kurt: Oh God. *he can't find anywhere to hide, so he just keeps running, hoping they don't catch him. He's also nervous as hell about Blaine D:*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(you can be Dave now me no want XD)

Kurt: Oh God. *he can't find anywhere to hide, so he just keeps running, hoping they don't catch him. He's also nervous as hell about Blaine D:*

Dave: Stop running you f**! *soon catches up on Kurt can grabs him hard by the arm*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Dave: Stop running you f**! *soon catches up on Kurt can grabs him hard by the arm*

Kurt: Oh gosh...*he struggles at first, but then he stops and closes his eyes and just waits for him to start punching...hopefully it won't be that bad ><*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh gosh...*he struggles at first, but then he stops and closes his eyes and just waits for him to start punching...hopefully it won't be that bad ><*

Dave: *Oh it is fucking bad, like... Seriously. punching all over the face, expecially the face, he then yells* I told you! I told you that I would kill you if you told anybody! *keeps on punching... Fuck.*

Blaine: *lays there in pain at first, but rememebers Kurt and gets up and starts running, hoping to find where they are,...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Dave: *Oh it is fucking bad, like... Seriously. punching all over the face, expecially the face, he then yells* I told you! I told you that I would kill you if you told anybody! *keeps on punching... Fuck.*

Blaine: *lays there in pain at first, but rememebers Kurt and gets up and starts running, hoping to find where they are,...*

Kurt: *is SCREAMING in fucking pain. I shouldn't have told Finn. Fuck >.<*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is SCREAMING in fucking pain. I shouldn't have told Finn. Fuck >.<*

Blaine: *hears Kurt screaming, and tries to run faster, Oh fuckfuckfuckfuck!* Kurt!
-
Dave: * Keeps punching, But then gets up off of Kurt, and kicks him HARD. He smiles and laughs and walks away* Told you, F**..
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *hears Kurt screaming, and tries to run faster, Oh fuckfuckfuckfuck!* Kurt!
-
Dave: * Keeps punching, But then gets up off of Kurt, and kicks him HARD. He smiles and laughs and walks away* Told you, F**..

Kurt: *is on the ground, screaming and crying in fucking PAIN. When Dave is walking away, he mumbles "You're not so different"*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is on the ground, screaming and crying in fucking PAIN. When Dave is walking away, he mumbles "You're not so different"*

Dave: *Turns around* What was that?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Dave: *Turns around* What was that?!

Kurt: *stays quiet.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Protective Brother or More?
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: