The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *A exhale escapes his lips as he looks at Kurt with a smirk* I seriously don't think we could be together... I mean, she only knew me for ten minutes and then we started making out... I don't think she's really my type...

Kurt: Then..find someone else - anyone else. But don't get so hung up on me and Blaine. I want you to be happy with someone...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Then..find someone else - anyone else. But don't get so hung up on me and Blaine. I want you to be happy with someone...

Finn: I'm sorry... It just... *shrugs* I guess I was just shocked when you told me...

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:08 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I'm sorry... It just... *shrugs* I guess I was just shocked when you told me...

Kurt: You don't know him...That's why you were shocked.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You don't know him...That's why you were shocked.

Finn: Yeah... But, he who's winsome, he wins him... *looks at Kurt and smiles a tad,*

(I JUST QUOTED I'M NOT THAT GIRL XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Yeah... But, he who's winsome, he wins him... *looks at Kurt and smiles a tad,*

(I JUST QUOTED I'M NOT THAT GIRL XD)

Kurt: *smiles*...Did you really just quote Wicked to me?

(WICKED IS KURT'S FAVORITE MUSICAL, REMEMBER? XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles*...Did you really just quote Wicked to me?

(WICKED IS KURT'S FAVORITE MUSICAL, REMEMBER? XD)

(xD YESH. LISTENING TO POPULAR NAO)

Finn: *starts laughing* Yes, I guess I did. *smiles* That is what you get when you have a step-brother who plays the soundtrack non-stop. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:44 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xD YESH. LISTENING TO POPULAR NAO)

Finn: *starts laughing* Yes, I guess I did. *smiles* That is what you get when you have a step-brother who plays the soundtrack non-stop. *smirks*

Kurt: Oh? *smirks* I'm surprised that your classic rock music hasn't been engraved in my mind.

(should blaine come over and meet finn now? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh? *smirks* I'm surprised that your classic rock music hasn't been engraved in my mind.

(should blaine come over and meet finn now? xD)

Finn: *laughs* So I guess that we're even with that. *smiles*

(YESSSS)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs* So I guess that we're even with that. *smiles*

(YESSSS)

*doorbell rings xD*

Kurt: Oh, it's Blaine... *runs downstairs to get to the door before Burt or Carole does*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*doorbell rings xD*

Kurt: Oh, it's Blaine... *runs downstairs to get to the door before Burt or Carole does*
Finn: Oh... *watches Kurt flea*

Blaine: *smiles brightly when he sees Kurt, then hugs him tightly, planting a kiss on his cheek* Ooh, hows my favorite person in the world?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh... *watches Kurt flea*

Blaine: *smiles brightly when he sees Kurt, then hugs him tightly, planting a kiss on his cheek* Ooh, hows my favorite person in the world?

Kurt: *smiles brightly at him* Oh, how cheesy...But I'm amazing. And how is my insanely adorable perfect boyfriend who I love more than anything ever?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles brightly at him* Oh, how cheesy...But I'm amazing. And how is my insanely adorable perfect boyfriend who I love more than anything ever?

Blaine: *softly laughs* Oh, like that ain't cheesier? *smiles* And now that I'm with you, totally awesome. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *softly laughs* Oh, like that ain't cheesier? *smiles* And now that I'm with you, totally awesome. *smiles*

Kurt: *smiles* Come on, I want you meet my stepbrother. *pulls him into the house* Finn! Come down here!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:51 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Come on, I want you meet my stepbrother. *pulls him into the house* Finn! Come down here!

Finn: *Soon comes in the living room* Kurt? What do- *sees Blaine* Oh. *twitch of a smile.. He knows who it is* Um... Hi...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Soon comes in the living room* Kurt? What do- *sees Blaine* Oh. *twitch of a smile.. He knows who it is* Um... Hi...

Kurt: *smiles* Blaine, this is my stepbrother Finn. Finn, this is Blaine, my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Blaine, this is my stepbrother Finn. Finn, this is Blaine, my boyfriend.

Blaine: *smiles and brings out his hand to shake Finns* Very nice to meet you Finn!

Finn: *hesitates for a second, but then shakes it, putting a smile (fake) on his face* Uh, nice to meet you too, Blaine...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles and brings out his hand to shake Finns* Very nice to meet you Finn!

Finn: *hesitates for a second, but then shakes it, putting a smile (fake) on his face* Uh, nice to meet you too, Blaine...

Kurt: *smiles...pleasebeniceFinn...xD* So, want to watch a movie, Blaine?

(I have an irrational want for them to watch The Little Mermaid like bosses together okay.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles...pleasebeniceFinn...xD* So, want to watch a movie, Blaine?

(I have an irrational want for them to watch The Little Mermaid like bosses together okay.)

(... xDD I LOVE YOU. OR TITANIC. XDD BUT TLM. BOSS. XDDD I FUCKING LOVE THAT IMAGE)

Blaine: *smiles at Kurt* Of course, I'd love too. What movie do you have in mind, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... xDD I LOVE YOU. OR TITANIC. XDD BUT TLM. BOSS. XDDD I FUCKING LOVE THAT IMAGE)

Blaine: *smiles at Kurt* Of course, I'd love too. What movie do you have in mind, if I may ask?

(...BOTH. OKAY XD)

Kurt: The Little Mermaid...or Titanic. Take your pic. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(...BOTH. OKAY XD)

Kurt: The Little Mermaid...or Titanic. Take your pic. *smiles*

Blaine: *smiles at the choices* You know, we can always watch both. I say we pop in ye old Disney classic in first though. *smiles*

Finn: Um... I guess... That I'll, uh, I should leave you two... I'll be in my room... *looks down*

(I'LL BE IN MY ROOM TO BE ALONE FOREVER. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:48 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles at the choices* You know, we can always watch both. I say we pop in ye old Disney classic in first though. *smiles*

Finn: Um... I guess... That I'll, uh, I should leave you two... I'll be in my room... *looks down*

(I'LL BE IN MY ROOM TO BE ALONE FOREVER. XD)

(XDDD FOREVER ALONE. When is Finn singing I'm not that..um...boy? xD)

Kurt: Alright. *smiles at Finn and then drags Blaine over to the couch and puts The Little Mermaid on*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD FOREVER ALONE. When is Finn singing I'm not that..um...boy? xD)

Kurt: Alright. *smiles at Finn and then drags Blaine over to the couch and puts The Little Mermaid on*

Finn: D: *goes in his room, but as they watch the movie, he kinda spies on them...*

Blaine: *soon, they get to Part of Your World, and he starts mouthing it slightly like a kid*

(DUDE... YOU KNOW. I HAVE NO IDEA... XDDD ANY IDEAS?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: D: *goes in his room, but as they watch the movie, he kinda spies on them...*

Blaine: *soon, they get to Part of Your World, and he starts mouthing it slightly like a kid*

(DUDE... YOU KNOW. I HAVE NO IDEA... XDDD ANY IDEAS?)

(How bout now? Like how in the beginning of LMR he was sorta just creeping on Kurt?)

Kurt: *looks at Blaine...he knows all the words...okay, thats adorable* You look like Prince Eric, you know...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(How bout now? Like how in the beginning of LMR he was sorta just creeping on Kurt?)

Kurt: *looks at Blaine...he knows all the words...okay, thats adorable* You look like Prince Eric, you know...

Blaine: *Looks at Kurt with a smile* Oh really, is that so? Well, you knock Ariel out of the waters with your looks. *smiles*

(DID YOU LIKE HIM MOUTHING IT? xD AND JUST LIKE, TOO HIMSELF?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Looks at Kurt with a smile* Oh really, is that so? Well, you knock Ariel out of the waters with your looks. *smiles*

(DID YOU LIKE HIM MOUTHING IT? xD AND JUST LIKE, TOO HIMSELF?)

(YES OMG. IT MAKES MY HEART GO WHEE OKAY XD AND YESS)

Kurt: *smiles* Well, I could never pull off red hair, but I am pretty fabulous looking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next