The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Empty
PostSubject: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Finn: *On the big night of the concert, New Directions are going first. Before Finn gets dressed in his (sexy ass) outfit of a dark gray V-neck and dark jeans for his Scream dance, which is first up, he see's Kurt getting ready to be seated, he suddenly remembers* Oh! hey Kurt, I forgot to tell you, Me and Janet aren't doing E.T. Anymore... Janet changed the song on me last week to Scream by Michael Jackson. *smiles* And since I didn't have as much time to practice, I am kinda even more nervous... *twitch of a smirk* *And the fact that we are the opening act... >.>*

(GOOD?! XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *On the big night of the concert, New Directions are going first. Before Finn gets dressed in his (sexy ass) outfit of a dark gray V-neck and dark jeans for his Scream dance, which is first up, he see's Kurt getting ready to be seated, he suddenly remembers* Oh! hey Kurt, I forgot to tell you, Me and Janet aren't doing E.T. Anymore... Janet changed the song on me last week to Scream by Michael Jackson. *smiles* And since I didn't have as much time to practice, I am kinda even more nervous... *twitch of a smirk* *And the fact that we are the opening act... >.>*

(GOOD?! XD)

Kurt: Oh Hey Finn...*smiles...Finn looks really hot...* Wait, what? Finn, please tell me the choreography isn't much harder....*looks at his watch* Well, we have a few minutes before you have to go on! I can help if you want?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh Hey Finn...*smiles...Finn looks really hot...* Wait, what? Finn, please tell me the choreography isn't much harder....*looks at his watch* Well, we have a few minutes before you have to go on! I can help if you want?

Finn: *Would want that, since of just being with Kurt is GREAT, but...* Um... Well, a little harder... *Alot harder* But, I think I got it! Don't worry, I have learned not to fall on my face. *smiles*

(THIS PREFORMANCE WILL BLOW KURT'S MIND... BWHAHAHAHAHA XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Would want that, since of just being with Kurt is GREAT, but...* Um... Well, a little harder... *Alot harder* But, I think I got it! Don't worry, I have learned not to fall on my face. *smiles*

(THIS PREFORMANCE WILL BLOW KURT'S MIND... BWHAHAHAHAHA XD)
(.......Not. Saying. Anything. Except Finn's nickname is Deep Throat. Jsyk.)

Kurt: Alright! *smiles* Good luck, Frankenteen.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(.......Not. Saying. Anything. Except Finn's nickname is Deep Throat. Jsyk.)

Kurt: Alright! *smiles* Good luck, Frankenteen.

(... I JUST BIT MY FINGER TO KEEP FROM LAUGHING... AND I BIT MY DARK MARK RING. XDDDDDD OMFG. I AM SILENTLY LOSING IT. XDDD)
Finn: *smiles brightly as he watches Kurt flea to his seat, then see's Janet... Damn. She looks good* Hey... Well you look sexy. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... I JUST BIT MY FINGER TO KEEP FROM LAUGHING... AND I BIT MY DARK MARK RING. XDDDDDD OMFG. I AM SILENTLY LOSING IT. XDDD)
Finn: *smiles brightly as he watches Kurt flea to his seat, then see's Janet... Damn. She looks good* Hey... Well you look sexy. *smiles*

(vhbjnkljbnjk XD I FORGOT YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE ON AND HAD TO BE QUIET)
Janet: *smiles* Same to you. *kisses him* So, you ready?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(vhbjnkljbnjk XD I FORGOT YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE ON AND HAD TO BE QUIET)
Janet: *smiles* Same to you. *kisses him* So, you ready?

(NO NO NO. XD I PASSED. C: BECAUSE I CAN CONTROL IT LIKE THAT. Because I'm cool. FEZZES ARE COOL. XDDD)

Finn: *smiles when Janet kisses him, then brings out a sigh* Yeah, A little nervous, but, I'm ready. *smirks* Besides, thanks to that Michael Jackson game you brought over I have learned to groove better. *laughs*

(FAIL? XDDD And dude, do you think we can just focus on this one for now? TOO MANY THEARDS AT ONCE. XD SORRY BB))
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NO NO NO. XD I PASSED. C: BECAUSE I CAN CONTROL IT LIKE THAT. Because I'm cool. FEZZES ARE COOL. XDDD)

Finn: *smiles when Janet kisses him, then brings out a sigh* Yeah, A little nervous, but, I'm ready. *smirks* Besides, thanks to that Michael Jackson game you brought over I have learned to groove better. *laughs*

(FAIL? XDDD And dude, do you think we can just focus on this one for now? TOO MANY THEARDS AT ONCE. XD SORRY BB))

(HE WEARS A STETSON NOW. STETSONS ARE COOL...AND I APPROVE, BECAUSE DOCTOR IN A COWBOY HOT IS HOT. AND TOO MANY? DUDE WE HAD LIKE 5 OPEN AT ONCE... XD But okay.)
Janet: *laughs* Okay, so I'm going to act like you didn't just say "groove", and don't be nervous. You'll do great.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(HE WEARS A STETSON NOW. STETSONS ARE COOL...AND I APPROVE, BECAUSE DOCTOR IN A COWBOY HOT IS HOT. AND TOO MANY? DUDE WE HAD LIKE 5 OPEN AT ONCE... XD But okay.)
Janet: *laughs* Okay, so I'm going to act like you didn't just say "groove", and don't be nervous. You'll do great.

(WELL... WELL... REMEMBER. I AM SNEAKING. SO, I CAN'T BE LIKE, ''CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK''... I NEED TO BE LIKE ''TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPONKEYBOARD'' SO... YEAH... I AM SORRY MAN. And this is SADLY my second to last post. BUT. I AM GOING TO CONVINCE MY MOM TO LET ME GO ON FOR YO BIRTHDAY. XD)
Finn: *laughs with a smile* And so will you. *looks at the wall clock* Oh, it's time. *smiles, that woosh of nervousment goes over him* Better, uh, get in our posistions. *smirks*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(WELL... WELL... REMEMBER. I AM SNEAKING. SO, I CAN'T BE LIKE, ''CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK''... I NEED TO BE LIKE ''TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPONKEYBOARD'' SO... YEAH... I AM SORRY MAN. And this is SADLY my second to last post. BUT. I AM GOING TO CONVINCE MY MOM TO LET ME GO ON FOR YO BIRTHDAY. XD)
Finn: *laughs with a smile* And so will you. *looks at the wall clock* Oh, it's time. *smiles, that woosh of nervousment goes over him* Better, uh, get in our posistions. *smirks*

(OH YEAH. I FORGET. XD BUT WHEN WILL YOU BE ALLOWED BACK?! TOMORROW WILL BE TWO WHOLE WEEKS D:)
Janet: *looks at the clock* Yep, it is. *gets into position, and mouths goodluck to Finn*

(you never told me how the dancing and sctuff goes and all that jazz, soxD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(OH YEAH. I FORGET. XD BUT WHEN WILL YOU BE ALLOWED BACK?! TOMORROW WILL BE TWO WHOLE WEEKS D:)
Janet: *looks at the clock* Yep, it is. *gets into position, and mouths goodluck to Finn*

(you never told me how the dancing and sctuff goes and all that jazz, soxD)

(I HAVE NO IDEA. SO I HOPE I CAN AT LEAST GET A HOUR ON FOR YO DAMN BIRTHDAY. And... Well, basicly like in the video. XD but I will like, write out what Finn does. XDD JUST... IMPROV XD)
Finn: *smiles sheepishly, then whispers it back. The beginning of the song starts, and his heart is racing, both with nervousment and excitement. Then when the music starts, him and Janet both jump in the air in unison, then start doing their dance, then Finn begins to walk down the stage to be in front of it while singing* Tired of injustice, tired of the schemes, the lies are disgusting, so what does it mean?! Kicking me down, I got to get up! As jacked as it sounds, the whole system sucks! *He then turns around, doing the famous MJ woohoo, and letting Janet have her turn, him just acting cool in the background*

(BIG POST IS BIG. XD I will probably make a video of me dancing to this. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(I HAVE NO IDEA. SO I HOPE I CAN AT LEAST GET A HOUR ON FOR YO DAMN BIRTHDAY. And... Well, basicly like in the video. XD but I will like, write out what Finn does. XDD JUST... IMPROV XD)
Finn: *smiles sheepishly, then whispers it back. The beginning of the song starts, and his heart is racing, both with nervousment and excitement. Then when the music starts, him and Janet both jump in the air in unison, then start doing their dance, then Finn begins to walk down the stage to be in front of it while singing* Tired of injustice, tired of the schemes, the lies are disgusting, so what does it mean?! Kicking me down, I got to get up! As jacked as it sounds, the whole system sucks! *He then turns around, doing the famous MJ woohoo, and letting Janet have her turn, him just acting cool in the background*

(I need help with this, being as I've never seen the video, and am now just watching it for the first time and WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I AM CONFUSED XD, and the fact I am not a performer and have never danced in my life apart from my awkward version of the Gentern dance, and the occasional slowdance with Sam or Rose. I have also never voluntarily fully listened to this song, being as I don't listen to MJ that often, cus I'm more into GlamRock [and other types of Rock] and Broadway then pop...xD )
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I need help with this, being as I've never seen the video, and am now just watching it for the first time and WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I AM CONFUSED XD, and the fact I am not a performer and have never danced in my life apart from my awkward version of the Gentern dance, and the occasional slowdance with Sam or Rose. I have also never voluntarily fully listened to this song, being as I don't listen to MJ that often, cus I'm more into GlamRock [and other types of Rock] and Broadway then pop...xD )

(... XDDDD I READ THAT REALLY FAST. XD Well, youdon't basicly need to decribe the dance moves, just... do yo own thing, post the lyrics. XD xD MAKE DA PREFROMANCE SHINE! XD OH. AND I FOUND A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE JANET IN MAH MIND. XD )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(DUDE SIRIUSLY. WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING BACK ONLINE?! XD IT'S BEEN TWO WHOLE WEEKS Also for now, i'm just putting lyrics cus BRAIN ISNT WORKING AT ALL GOLDEN GLOBES YTFGHUJGHBJ.)

Janet: *goes into the front of the stage, like Finn did* Peek in the shadow! Come into the light! You tell me I'm wrong, then you better prove you're right! You're sellin' out souls but I care about mine! I've got to get stronger And I won't give up the fight!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy(DUDE SIRIUSLY. WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING BACK ONLINE?! XD IT'S BEEN TWO WHOLE WEEKS Also for now, i'm just putting lyrics cus BRAIN ISNT WORKING AT ALL GOLDEN GLOBES YTFGHUJGHBJ.)

Janet: *goes into the front of the stage, like Finn did* Peek in the shadow! Come into the light! You tell me I'm wrong, then you better prove you're right! You're sellin' out souls but I care about mine! I've got to get stronger And I won't give up the fight![/quote]

(XDDD I AHVE NO CLUE. MOM SAID, ''MAYBE'' I CAN GO ON FOR A HOUR ON THURSDAY... >.> )

Finn: *can't help but smile when Janet starts to sing, then-* With such confusion don't it make you wanna scream? Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme!

Janet: You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize!

Finn: *Then sings together with Janet, dancing with her, (Just imagine a kinda easiler version of how MJ dances, and alittle bit od hiphop. XDD THAT IS BASICLY THE DANCE.) and doing pretty fucking great. XD* Somebody please have mercy, cause I just can't take it! Stop! Pressurin' me! Just stop! pressurin' me! Stop pressurin' me! Make me wanna scream! Stop! Pressurin' me! Just stop! pressurin' me! Stop pressurin' me! Make you just wanna scream! * Starts dancing close to Janet, with the sex, but also pissed, eyes, singing his part* Tired of you tellin', the story your way! It's causing confusion! And you think it's okay!

(DUDE. SEXY, BUT ALSO PISSED, EYES... HUWEJKSDHGHGJDKSGD *DEAD* Oh, and jsyk, last night I was bored, so I just randomly wrote this post before hand... THATS WHY IT IS LONG XDDDD )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD I AHVE NO CLUE. MOM SAID, ''MAYBE'' I CAN GO ON FOR A HOUR ON THURSDAY... >.> )

Finn: *can't help but smile when Janet starts to sing, then-* With such confusion don't it make you wanna scream? Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme!

Janet: You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize!

Finn: *Then sings together with Janet, dancing with her, (Just imagine a kinda easiler version of how MJ dances, and alittle bit od hiphop. XDD THAT IS BASICLY THE DANCE.) and doing pretty fucking great. XD* Somebody please have mercy, cause I just can't take it! Stop! Pressurin' me! Just stop! pressurin' me! Stop pressurin' me! Make me wanna scream! Stop! Pressurin' me! Just stop! pressurin' me! Stop pressurin' me! Make you just wanna scream! * Starts dancing close to Janet, with the sex, but also pissed, eyes, singing his part* Tired of you tellin', the story your way! It's causing confusion! And you think it's okay!

(DUDE. SEXY, BUT ALSO PISSED, EYES... HUWEJKSDHGHGJDKSGD *DEAD* Oh, and jsyk, last night I was bored, so I just randomly wrote this post before hand... THATS WHY IT IS LONG XDDDD )

(WHAT THE SHIT DID YOU DO TAHT WAS SO BAD?! XD)
Janet: Keep changin' the rules while you're playin' the game! I can't take it much longer, I think I might go insane!

(sorry, had to BRB and forgot to tell you xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WHAT THE SHIT DID YOU DO TAHT WAS SO BAD?! XD)
Janet: Keep changin' the rules while you're playin' the game! I can't take it much longer, I think I might go insane!

(sorry, had to BRB and forgot to tell you xD)
[/quote]

(SHE FOUND ME WITH THE DSI. XD And it is okay, I had to get off anywho. XD)

*insert rest of song here, because she is lazy as hell... INSERT DANCING AND SINGING XD. Then after Janet sings the ''Oh my God, I can't believe what I saw on the T.V this evening. I was disgusted, it was injustice, it was injustice.'' part, EPIC DANCE BREAK OF EPIC. AND FINN IS BEING A AMBADASSADOR FTW. XD*

(Note, in the dance break, Finn and Janet would probably do the part in the video where Michael and Janet both fall on to their knees, get back up quickly, and the 'Pick up shirt ' dance moves. XD I IMAGINE IT. AND IT IS SPENDID. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(SHE FOUND ME WITH THE DSI. XD And it is okay, I had to get off anywho. XD)

*insert rest of song here, because she is lazy as hell... INSERT DANCING AND SINGING XD. Then after Janet sings the ''Oh my God, I can't believe what I saw on the T.V this evening. I was disgusted, it was injustice, it was injustice.'' part, EPIC DANCE BREAK OF EPIC. AND FINN IS BEING A AMBADASSADOR FTW. XD*

(Note, in the dance break, Finn and Janet would probably do the part in the video where Michael and Janet both fall on to their knees, get back up quickly, and the 'Pick up shirt ' dance moves. XD I IMAGINE IT. AND IT IS SPENDID. XD)

(WHAT THE ACTUAL........You have to stop taht dude XD BUT HOLY SHIT REALLY 2 WEEKS FOR THAT? and now what song do we do?)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(WHAT THE ACTUAL........You have to stop taht dude XD BUT HOLY SHIT REALLY 2 WEEKS FOR THAT? and now what song do we do?)

(xDDDD WELL. GINA NOW OWNS MAH DSI SOOOO... AND I WAS THINKING OF RPING WHEN THE SONG IS DONE, AND HOW THE AUDIENCE (AND FINN. XD HE SHOCKED HIMSELF) REACT... THEN DOING... DREAM ON. XD FUCK YEAHHHH. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xDDDD WELL. GINA NOW OWNS MAH DSI SOOOO... AND I WAS THINKING OF RPING WHEN THE SONG IS DONE, AND HOW THE AUDIENCE (AND FINN. XD HE SHOCKED HIMSELF) REACT... THEN DOING... DREAM ON. XD FUCK YEAHHHH. XD)
(...You have no one to blame but yourself. I TOLD YOU NOT TO BREAK UR MOM'S RULES...okaythenIkindaencourageditbutomgyourskillz xD and sounda good to me.)

*the audience is clapping really hard, a few people giving full-on standing ovations*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(...You have no one to blame but yourself. I TOLD YOU NOT TO BREAK UR MOM'S RULES...okaythenIkindaencourageditbutomgyourskillz xD and sounda good to me.)

*the audience is clapping really hard, a few people giving full-on standing ovations*

(... I DIDN'T BLAME ANYBODY. XD ... AND WHAT SKILLZ? XD I HAVE COMPUTER SKILLZ... AND NUNCHUK SKILLZ... XDDD)

Finn: *Is respirating heavily next to Janet when the song ends, then looks at the crowd when they start cheering... My God he actually did it. He didn't fail and fall on his ass... He smiles brightly, then looks through the crowd for Kurt, who he finds*

(WE FAILED (But I failed more) XDDD When I turn this into a story, I will try my best to describe this whole thing xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... I DIDN'T BLAME ANYBODY. XD ... AND WHAT SKILLZ? XD I HAVE COMPUTER SKILLZ... AND NUNCHUK SKILLZ... XDDD)

Finn: *Is respirating heavily next to Janet when the song ends, then looks at the crowd when they start cheering... My God he actually did it. He didn't fail and fall on his ass... He smiles brightly, then looks through the crowd for Kurt, who he finds*

(WE FAILED (But I failed more) XDDD When I turn this into a story, I will try my best to describe this whole thing xD)

(YOUR RP SKILLZ. And lol i fail more as always)
Kurt: *smiles back at Finn when he looks at him, and mouths 'Good Job'*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YOUR RP SKILLZ. And lol i fail more as always)
Kurt: *smiles back at Finn when he looks at him, and mouths 'Good Job'*

(XDDD NEVER... Dude, do you think that secretly, Kurt was turned on with that preformance? I mean, the outfit, and the singing. XD and the dancing is a plus. XDDD)

Finn: *smiles, then feels a tap on his shoulder, he looks behind him to see Janet walking back backstage. He then follows her, and when they are back there, he says* My God, I thought I was going to die out there! *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD NEVER... Dude, do you think that secretly, Kurt was turned on with that preformance? I mean, the outfit, and the singing. XD and the dancing is a plus. XDDD)

Finn: *smiles, then feels a tap on his shoulder, he looks behind him to see Janet walking back backstage. He then follows her, and when they are back there, he says* My God, I thought I was going to die out there! *softly laughs*

(OBVIOUSLY. Dude, I'm fairly sure it can turn straight guys gay, and gay girls straight.)

Janet: *softly laughs* Oh shut up! You did amazing! *kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OBVIOUSLY. Dude, I'm fairly sure it can turn straight guys gay, and gay girls straight.)

Janet: *softly laughs* Oh shut up! You did amazing! *kisses him*

(... *Runs into room to BURST OUT LAUGHING* XDDDD EVERY GUY'S THING IS UP AT THIS MOMENT. XDD)

Finn: *highly accepts the kiss, then when it breaks, he says* Hey, so did you! You did fantastic! *Is filled with excitment*

(SHOULD KURT GO BACKSTAGE BECAUSE OF HOW GREAT FINN WAS? XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next