The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: It's really good. *smirks* Warblers are going to have to try harder to steal the show.

Finn: *smiles* Thank Janet for that, she came up with the chorograpy. *smirks*

(I just had a imagine of Finn stealing Kurt's Across The Universe soundtrack... Since I figure that he would own it, and that Finn would like the Beatles... XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* Thank Janet for that, she came up with the chorograpy. *smirks*

(I just had a imagine of Finn stealing Kurt's Across The Universe soundtrack... Since I figure that he would own it, and that Finn would like the Beatles... XD)

Kurt: Hm, well I knew you sure as hell didn't...
(XDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Hm, well I knew you sure as hell didn't...
(XDD)

Finn: *laughs* You got that right... Oh, and it is kinda funny, the other Katy Perry song she picked for us was ''Last Friday Night''... I find it funny because it is about partying, and relates to when we first met. *smirk*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs* You got that right... Oh, and it is kinda funny, the other Katy Perry song she picked for us was ''Last Friday Night''... I find it funny because it is about partying, and relates to when we first met. *smirk*

Kurt: *smiles* It so does...It was actually las Friday night that you guys met.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: *smiles* It so does...It was actually last Friday night that you guys met.

Finn: *smiles* Heh, you're right. Too bad the concert wasn't this week. *Softly laughs*

(HEY ANY SONG IDEAS FOR KURT/ THE WARBLERS YET? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:34 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: *smiles* It so does...It was actually last Friday night that you guys met.

Finn: *smiles* Heh, you're right. Too bad the concert wasn't this week. *Softly laughs*

(HEY ANY SONG IDEAS FOR KURT/ THE WARBLERS YET? xD)

(I HAVE LIKE ONE IN MIND FOR WARBLERS, BUT NONE FOR KURT...otherthanpopularfromwickedbutthatscrack)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I HAVE LIKE ONE IN MIND FOR WARBLERS, BUT NONE FOR KURT...otherthanpopularfromwickedbutthatscrack)

(TELL TELL TELLLLLL. AND... WHY IS IT CRACKED?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(TELL TELL TELLLLLL. AND... WHY IS IT CRACKED?)

(Hot n Cold... ITWASINAFANFICTIONANDINEEDIT...>.> And because in canonverse, it will never happen xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:48 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Hot n Cold... ITWASINAFANFICTIONANDINEEDIT...>.> And because in canonverse, it will never happen xD)

(... OH MY GOD. I NEED THAT. IF YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW THEY DID IT, WE CAN TOTALLY DO IT! OR, JUST WAIT TIL TOMORROW SO I CAN READ IT... OR, JUST BASICLY POST WHAT WAS FROMTHE FANFICTION ONTO HERE, CUZ WE ARE LAZY. XDD AND... I still like it though. KURT SINGING ONE OF MY FAVORITE WICKED SONGS? APPROVED)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:49 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(... OH MY GOD. I NEED THAT. IF YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW THEY DID IT, WE CAN TOTALLY DO IT! OR, JUST WAIT TIL TOMORROW SO I CAN READ IT... OR, JUST BASICLY POST WHAT WAS FROMTHE FANFICTION ONTO HERE, CUZ WE ARE LAZY. XDD AND... I still like it though. KURT SINGING ONE OF MY FAVORITE WICKED SONGS? APPROVED)

(I'LL LINK YOU TO THE FANFIC TOMORROW XD and YAY. I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE SANG POPULAR IN THE EPISODE HE GAVE RACHEL A MAKEOVER)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15