The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* Well, you can't blame that one excatly on me... I didn't know my feelings yet. *smirks*
Kurt: No, I will blame it on you... If you weren't so adorable, I wouldn't have done it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No, I will blame it on you... If you weren't so adorable, I wouldn't have done it.

Finn: *smiles, then jokes* Oh, so I ain't adorable now? *softly chuckles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles, then jokes* Oh, so I ain't adorable now? *softly chuckles*

Kurt: Ehh, kinda. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Ehh, kinda. *smirks*

Finn: *Gives Kurt a slightly confused look with a smirk* I am not sure if I should be offended by that or not. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:30 pm

[quote="Nicole-la"]

Kurt: I'm just kidding, of course you are still adorable. *smirks* If you weren't, you wouldn't have Janet.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Nicole-la wrote:

Kurt: I'm just kidding, of course you are still adorable. *smirks* If you weren't, you wouldn't have Janet.

Finn: *smirks, a slight laughs escaping his lips. He still likes that Kurt at least still has some feelings for him.*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smirks, a slight laughs escaping his lips. He still likes that Kurt at least still has some feelings for him.*

(Now where do we go? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Finn: *comes home from School, and goes to his room to see Kurt on his bed, reading a magazine* Hey Kurt. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *comes home from School, and goes to his room to see Kurt on his bed, reading a magazine* Hey Kurt. *smiles*

Kurt: Hey. *smiles* So, do you have the dance steps you have to practice?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Hey. *smiles* So, do you have the dance steps you have to practice?

Finn: Um, yeah. *gets the paper FULL of dance steps out of his back pocket* Oh Janet practiced with me once... It was a disatser. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Um, yeah. *gets the paper FULL of dance steps out of his back pocket* Oh Janet practiced with me once... It was a disatser. *smiles*

Kurt: *takes them and looks at them* Finn, this isn't even that hard... Hopefully I will be able to fix you being a disaster. *stands up* Come on, let's practice.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *takes them and looks at them* Finn, this isn't even that hard... Hopefully I will be able to fix you being a disaster. *stands up* Come on, let's practice.

Finn: *smiles, then puts on the song, which is E.T. by Katy Perry. and tries his best to do the dance with him... Great God*

(SHOULD FINN LIKE... SINCE HE IS SO FOCUS ON KURT. THAT HE ACTUALLY SUCEEDS? XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles, then puts on the song, which is E.T. by Katy Perry. and tries his best to do the dance with him... Great God*

(SHOULD FINN LIKE... SINCE HE IS SO FOCUS ON KURT. THAT HE ACTUALLY SUCEEDS? XDD)
(XDD YES)
Kurt: *kinda likes being this close to Finn again...* Okay, now just take it by steps.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD YES)
Kurt: *kinda likes being this close to Finn again...* Okay, now just take it by steps.

( BUT WHAT IF, HE DANCES WITH JANET. AND HE SCREWS UP BECAUSE IT AIN'T KURT?! THE HORROR)

Finn: Alright... *puts in E.T by Katy Perry and plays it, *He takes a breath, then starts to to dance with Kurt, and even though it is hiphop type of dance, he is actually doing pretty good...*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

( BUT WHAT IF, HE DANCES WITH JANET. AND HE SCREWS UP BECAUSE IT AIN'T KURT?! THE HORROR)

Finn: Alright... *puts in E.T by Katy Perry and plays it, *He takes a breath, then starts to to dance with Kurt, and even though it is hiphop type of dance, he is actually doing pretty good...*

(OH MY GOD XD)

Kurt: See, you're doing really good!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD XD)

Kurt: See, you're doing really good!

Finn: *Toothy smile as he continues. And then at the ''Take me, t-t-take me'' he slides a little on the ground, after Kurt softly pushes him, Kurt going after him in his lead. Then Finn turns around, making him now in a plank postition, on top of him, now only a inch away from Kurt's face... He pauses... So close... But he can't... No... But... He just stares at Kurt's eyes...*

(AWKWARDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:04 pm

[quote="Nicole-la"

Finn: *Toothy smile as he continues. And then at the ''Take me, t-t-take me'' he slides a little on the ground, after Kurt softly pushes him, Kurt going after him in his lead. Then Finn turns around, making him now in a plank postition, on top of him, now only a inch away from Kurt's face... He pauses... So close... But he can't... No... But... He just stares at Kurt's eyes...*

(AWKWARDDDDDD)[/quote]
(XDD)
Kurt: *smiles a little...he could kiss him...but he won't.* You're doing amazing, Finn...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)
Kurt: *smiles a little...he could kiss him...but he won't.* You're doing amazing, Finn...

Finn: *Gets up, after Kurt starts talking... He could've kissed him... But no, he couldn't. He won't... He then grabs Kurt's hand to help him up* You really think so? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Gets up, after Kurt starts talking... He could've kissed him... But no, he couldn't. He won't... He then grabs Kurt's hand to help him up* You really think so? *smiles*

Kurt: *takes Finn's hand and stands up* Yep. I can't believe it. You said you were a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *takes Finn's hand and stands up* Yep. I can't believe it. You said you were a disaster.

Finn: *smiles* I thought I was... Suprinsinly... I think I am better at dancing when I am with you...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* I thought I was... Suprinsinly... I think I am better at dancing when I am with you...

Kurt: *smiles* Well, let's hope you just don't mess up on stage.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Well, let's hope you just don't mess up on stage.

Finn: *smiles, but then it fades* What if I do? o.o
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles, but then it fades* What if I do? o.o

Kurt: You probably won;t. *smiles* Just dance like you do when you're with me.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:08 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You probably won;t. *smiles* Just dance like you do when you're with me.

Finn: *smiles* I'll try... So... That was basicly the whole dance, whaddya think? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* I'll try... So... That was basicly the whole dance, whaddya think? *smirks*

Kurt: It's really good. *smirks* Warblers are going to have to try harder to steal the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next